Bothering My Wife

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris held his sleeping wife snugged in his comforting arms, keeping her warm and safe. He had once again woken up before his wife, a rarity, and has been awake for quite some time now. Kris was contemplating on whether to wake up the sound asleep girl in his arms or not. She was tired, that much he knew. After last night, he was positive she wouldn't wake up until noon but he was awfully bored.

 

His fingers that were once combing through his wife's hair slithered their way down her spine then stopped at the curve of her bottom. “~~~-ah.” He softly spoke while massaging her back muscles. “Get up.” The girl sleeping in his arms made no reaction, far too deep in her sleep to hear him. Kris' fingers danced along the girl's skin, drawing inane shapes over her back. “Sweetie.” He spoke a bit louder than before. “Wake up.” Finally, there was a simple and small reaction. “No.” She replied sleepily.

 

Kris pushed his wife onto her back and hovered over the small body and gave her a mock glare. “Are you really not going to get up?” She tiredly blinked up at him before rolling to her side, curling up to a small ball. Kris smiled and decided to be a bother by laying on top of her. She groaned from the new weight and made a sad attempt of trying to push him off. “Kris, you're heavy.”

“Will you really not listen to your husband when he ask for you to wake up?” He questioned, not bothering to move away from a top of his lover.

“No.” He sighed and watched as she closed her eyes and began drifting off despite his weight on her. He was bored. Insanely bored and his source of entertainment was sleeping.

“~~~.” He uttered her name again. “Why are you so tired?”

“Your fault.” Was her curt response. Kris surrendered and rolled to her side, deciding to once again watch her sleeping face. His fingers danced across her cheeks before he leaned in and gently kissed her cheeks then proceeded to littering her face with soft pecks.

“Stop.” She whined and burrowed deeper into the covers. Kris threw the covers up and slipped in after h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter