Spa of Our Own

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hummed in pleasure as Kris' lips pressed itself against the sensitive skin of my neck, leaving my swollen lips free to breathe in much needed air. Since we finished talking to the guys, Kris' lips never left contact with some parts of my body; he was kissing everywhere. His hands were just as busy as his lips, fingers skimming over every inch of skin he could. His long, slender fingers quickly disappearing beneath my clothing, moving their way up my legs and into the sweater I was wearing to tread over more skin. I couldn't help but sigh at the feeling of his cool fingers touching over my warm skin. Sometimes I hated how well he knew my body. It was so easy for him to get me distracted and turn to putty in his hands. Kris knew all the right places to touch and kiss me that made me succumb to him. And though I loved it, I needed my rest.

 

“Kris~” I called out to stop him, my voice sounding a lot breathier that I had expected. And I knew that if I didn't stop him now, there would be no stopping.

“Hm?” Kris hummed against my skin, far too busy making new marks on my flesh to give me his full attention. I tried to push him away, hands on his chest but once his finger ran past my most sensitive of areas, I couldn't find the strength.

“You promised a break.” I reminded against Kris' lips when they made their way back up to mine. The sweatshirt that covered my body was hiked up, my stomach and lower now all exposed for Kris to see.

“I'm starting to regret it.” Kris huskily muttered, peppering open mouthed kisses along my jawline. He pulled away just the slightest, “We both already know I have little to no self control with you.” My eyes flickered and caught his hazy gaze, feeling myself flush from his hooded, lustful eyes.

“Sorry.” I softly whispered. He sent me a smile and shook his head, “You don't have to apologize for anything.” He then released a deep sigh. “It's my fault for not controlling myself more.” Kris straightened up and grabbed the ends of the sweatshirt, pulling the cloth down until it covered my thighs. Once he was finished, he sat me up and pressed me firmly to his side.

 

I played with his long fingers for a bit before deciding that I wanted to sit in a different position. Pushing out of Kris' embrace, I sat up on my knees before swinging one leg over Kris', ending with me plopping right down on his lap. Kris shut his eyes and groaned from the sudden impact, hands quickly flying to hold onto my waist. “God, don't do that sweetie.” He shifted me further back on his lap. “You say you want a break but you go and do things like this.”

“Oops.” I sheepishly muttered when I realized the problem. “I'm sorry.”

“You seriously will be the death of me.” He mumbled under his breath.

 

                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What do you want to do tomorrow?” I asked Kris while playing with his blonde hair.

“Wanna go snow boarding?” He shot a question back, allowing for me to do as please. I pursed my lips, “You know I don't know how to snow board.”
“That's why you have your husband, short-stack.” Kris commented with a light tease. “I can teach you.” I opened my mouth to reply but stopped midway when there was a loud knock at the door. Kris gently pushed me off his lap, running to the door to greet the person on the other side. After a minute or so, he came back holding two trays.

I blinked over at him in curiosity, “What did you order?”

“Your request.”

My eyes widened in glee, remembering what I had asked for this morning and I quickly scurried over. I reached out for my apples and chocolate but Kris was quick to hold them out of reach.

“Ah.” Kris held the treats out away and smirked. “Say the magic words.”

I frowned at this. This guy is really doing this right now? “You're ugly.” I deadpanned. Kris tsked disapprovingly, flicking my forehead afterward. I stepped back from the impact and held my now sore head. “Hey!” I snapped and whined. “What was that for?!”

 

“Don't call your husband ugly.” He ordered. “Try it again. What's the magic word?” He urged with a light kiss on the red spot on my forehead.

I pursed my lips and thought about this 'magic' words. “You're handsome?” I carefully asked.

“Thanks but no.” Kris rejected.

“You're y?” I tried again.

Now he shook his head, “Truthful words but that wasn't what I was asking for.”

“I love you?”

“Love you too bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter