Last Night

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why won't you let me go?” I asked Kris who had me caged tight in his arms for who knows how long. Every time I showed any signs of wanting to get up from his lap, Kris would just pull me back down and strengthen his hold, keeping me a prisoner in his embrace.

“This is the only way to get you to calm down.” He uttered with his nose buried into the collar of my shirt. “You jumping around was making me tired.”

“That hardly makes sense.” I grumbled with a sigh. “You're no fun.” I shifted slightly in his arms and nudged his face away from my shoulders. When we were face to face, I brought my fingers up and began to probe his face, poking here and there for the purpose of my entertainment. My fingers stopped by his pouty lips and I poked them lightly, retracting my hand when Kris' tongue darted out to take a playful swipe.

 

I turned my attention elsewhere, looking around the room to find something that could entertain me before it was time for bed, while running my fingers through Kris' soft hair. When nothing fit my interest, my eyes landed on my husband once more who was watching me intently. An idea popped in my head that made a mischievous smile crawl its way onto my lip. My hands smoothed down Kris' broad shoulders then stopped on his firm chest.

 

“What are you thinking?” Kris asked, eyes holding uncertainty at my actions. I hummed and pecked his nose just to ease his suspicions. I tapped his shoulders and bit my lips, “What would you say if I told you I wanted to...” I paused and stared into Kris' eyes, leaning forward just until our lips were a breath apart. “Climb your body like a rock?”

His mouth dropped open, “W-wh-” I fell into a fit of loud laughter at Kris gaping face and took the chance that he was stuck in his stupor to roll out of his arms. I ran off into the bedroom, giggling the whole way.

“Yah! You can't say that to me and run away!” I heard Kris yelling from the room.

 

I bounced onto the bed and used a pillow as a shield when I heard Kris' thundering foot steps coming after me. “What did you just say to me out there?” He questioned with blazing eyes as he closed in on me. “Repeat what you just said now.”

“I...” I sheepishly scratched the back of my head due to Kris' penetrating gaze. Unsure of what to do, I took the pillow that I was holding and slammed in right into his face. The pillow fell to the floor with a soft thud and Kris' devilish face came to view. “Did you just hit me with a pillow?” He questioned, his voice and eyes dark. Unlike others, I wasn't fazed with his demeanor. “Maybe~~” I innocently sang with a grin. I hopped off the bed and jumped around Kris, landing a smack on his and stealthily slipping aside when he whipped around to face me. “You did not just hit my , again.” He hissed. 

I shrugged my shoulders, “It's hard to say considering you don't have one.” I sent him a cheeky grin. “Whatcha gonna do about it anyway?”

 

Not waiting much longer, I booked it out of the room to escaped Kris, knowing very well he would get me back. “Get back here!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter