Engaged

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So will you make me the happiest man in the world?

Will you.....?

 

“Marry me?” I swiftly turned away from the guys and to my left to see Kris kneeling down before me with a card saying 'Marry me' in one hand and a red velvet box with a ring in the other. And just like the other 11 boys, he was also wearing a black suit. I stared at him, mouth agape and eyes wide, far too shock to answer his question.

A panic expression appeared on Kris's face when seconds went by and I still didn't reply. He nervously laughed, “Can you please answer me sweetie? My heart is about to burst from my chest in anticipation.”

“Yes.” I replied, barely above a whisper.

Kris' eyes widen in joy, a wide smile forming on his face, “What did you say?”

“Yes. Yes, I'll marry you.” I replied, my expression no different from Kris'. Kris smiled the happiest, most relieved smile that I have ever seen.

“She said yes guys!” He yelled for the others to hear. A loud chorus of cheers erupted from the boys and they excitingly jumped up and down. Kris took the ring out of the box and carefully slipped it onto my ring finger. He threw his arms around me and lifted me up from the fountain ledge, giving me a mind blowing kiss as he spun us around merrily.

“Chukahae!” The guys yelled and ran over, surrounding us and jumping around in celebration. I suddenly felt myself being pulled away from Kris and being passed around for hugs. "They're getting married! They're getting married!" They chanted in glee. 

 

“Thank you guys for helping out. It means a lot.” I thanked all the guys as I hugged each and everyone of them. I didn't know how this event started or how it came together but I was grateful that they lent a hand to help Kris out for this memorable proposal, that they were willing to wear suits in this hot spring weather just so Kris could propose to me.
“You better be thankful.” Chen commented and patted my back. “I'm sweating like a camel under here.”

I laughed at his comment and nodded, “I am.” Finishing going through the line of hugs, I was pushed back to a beaming Kris. I looked up at him through my bangs and blushed, suddenly feeling shy.
Kris, seeing my reaction, revealed his gummy smile and quickly pulled me into his chest. “I love you.” He announced and held me closely. I laughed against his chest and hugged him back just as tight, “I love you too, oppa.”

 

“Well our work here is done.” Xiumin declared and rounded up the boys. “It's time to get going guys. We need to leave these two love birds alone.”
“We expect our payment soon Kris hyung!” Sehun hollered as he walked away.
“And you better not hold out on us either!” Chanyeol added with his deep voice. “Or we'll -block you and your now fiancée every chance we get!”

“Yeah, yeah just get out of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter