How Krissy Oppa Started

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I sat on the kitchen counter in Kris's apartment, silently watching him as I chewed on an apple slice. I was trying to figure out how to go about on carrying out my plan. A plan, that would hopefully fix the ongoing problem that Kris seemed to have with my dear best friend, Lee Taemin. Finishing off my last apple, I hopped off the counter and made my way towards the reading giant.

I plopped down to his right and poked his bicep, “Kris oppa.”

“Hm?” He distractedly answered, immersed in one of his self-helped books.

“You love me, right?” I questioned while blinking up at him.

Kris set his book to the side and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me until I was pressed closely to his side. He nodded his head and kissed my temple, “You know I love you more than my own life.”

“So if I asked you to do something, you'll do it for me, right?”

“Anything.”

“Will you please hang out with Taemin for me?” I sweetly asked, sending him an angelic smile.

“Why would I hang out with someone I don't like?” He stated more than asked.

“Because I want my best friend and boyfriend to get along.” I replied.

“I don't like him.” Kris said, his eyes clouding over with hate. “Why are you even asking now anyway? You never cared about Taemin and me getting along or not before.”

“Because we're getting married and I refused to have my best friend and boyfrien-”

“Fiancé.” Kris quickly interrupted and corrected me.

“Fiancé.” I rolled my eyes and corrected myself. “On bad terms with each other. Besides, didn't you just say you'll do anything for me.”

“Except that.” He refused. “Just because he's your best friend does not mean I have to like him.” 

“Kris, you owe him one. Taemin did after all help you with finding my engagement ring.” I reasoned, trying to find some way Kris would agree to my request.

“Then I'll buy him a watermelon.” Kris nonchalantly waved me off.

“Are you really gonna be difficult?” I asked, wanting to give him a chance to change his mind before I pull out the big guns. Kris made no movements, only staring at me with mischievous, challenging eyes, egging me on to see if I could change his mind. It's your funeral, Kris Wu. “Fine. I didn't want to do this but I see I have no choice.” I took a deep breath, collecting myself before making my move.

“Wh-”

I opened my eyes wide and clung onto Kris's arm. “Oppa!” I cutely whined. “Please hang out with Taemin for me! Please, please, please oppa.” I pleaded and held onto him tightly.

Kris froze and slowly turned himself to face me, “I-”

“You're my boyfriend and he's my best friend, I really want you two to get along!” I continued, not stopping my ministration. “Oppaaa.” I cried, burying my face into his arm.

“~~-”

“Please oppa. Please, Krissy oppa.” I continued to beg, clasping my hands around one of his larger ones.

Kris' eyes enlarged in delight as he stared down at me. “Krissy oppa?” He questioned, his voice rising an octave in joy.

I nodded my head and pouted, never once letting up my act, “Krissy oppa, will you please hang out with Taemin? Please, oppa. Please, my Krissy oppa.” 

“O-okay.” He stuttered out and numbly nodded his head in a daze. “I'll hang out with Taemin for you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter