The Start of a Good Day

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

“~~~!” I yelled for my wife when I woke up in front of the fireplace all alone. Call me a baby or a sissy, I just didn't like waking up without seeing ~~~ first. Especially after a night of intimacy.
Seconds later, ~~~'s head popped out from the bedroom door. “You're up!” Her eyes shine once she saw me and she quickly skipped over, settled herself on top of my lap when she arrived. I happily welcomed my wife into my arms and wholesomely welcomed the good morning kiss she planted on my lips. “Why did you wake up without me?” I questioned her with with a slight pout. ~~~ shrugged with a grin, “I was bored.” I grunted and buried my face into her shoulder, noticing that she was fully dressed in jeans and her usual oversized sweatshirts.
 

I inhaled her comforting scent then pressed a kiss on the side of her neck. “You're walking alright.” I commented my observation. ~~~'s eyebrows furrowed in confusion, “Of course I'm walking...” I chuckled at my wife's confusion and snuggled her closer into my arms, “I mean, after last night I thought you would have been sleeping longer.”
“Ah.” A light pink painted the apples of her cheeks. ~~~ tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears and said, “You were very gentle last night.”
“Was I?” I tightened my arms around her waist and lied back down on the makeshift bed. “More sleep, sweetie.”
“Noo~” ~~~ whined and wiggled in my arms. “It's our last day. I want to do everything!”
“What time is it?”
“7.”
“7?!” I exclaimed in shock, surprised that the two of us were up this earlier. “We definitely can sleep more then.”
“No!” ~~~ shrugged out of my arms and sat up. “We have lots to do today. I want to try snowboarding again. I want to teach you how to ice skate. I want to experience the spa correctly this time and go out to town again. So get up!”

 

I ignored my wife's pleas and yanked her back into my arms. Making sure she wouldn't scurry away, I rolled us over until I was laying directly on top of her. “Sleep.” I mumbled and shut my eyes.
“Kris.” She called and wiggled beneath me. “Krissy~” ~~~ called again when I didn't answer, wiggling around relentlessly.
“Don't wiggle around like that.” I grunted a command, ignoring everything else she said after that, that revolved around getting or waking up.
 

Your POV

No matter how much I told him to wake, Kris, my annoying husband, refused to agree. Not knowing what else to do, I decided to just start rambling random things off the top of my head.

“Hey Kris.” I once again called for my husband. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter