Fixed and Solved

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

“Why is ~~~ avoiding you?” Changmin suspiciously questioned. His tone was anything but friendly. I nervously glanced around the living room as I desperately tried to avoid Changmin's eagle eyes.

 

I knew this was a bad idea. I knew that coming to Changmin for help wouldn't go well for me but I was desperate. He was the brother of my soon to be wife and he was the only person I knew could get ~~~ to stay in one place so I could talk to her. But before I can even get close to ~~~, I had to go through with her extremely protective, extremely observant, older brother. And the experience, I knew wasn't going to be pleasant. Changmin doesn't like to, but he would have no problem using his fist if he found out I was ever acting out of line.

 

“Um, we had a bit of a....misunderstanding.” I carefully worded, still unable to meet Changmin's penetrating gaze. Boy does he have a talent at making someone intimidated.

“What sort of misunderstanding?” He interrogated, his voice almost coming of as a growl.

I nervously scratched the nape of my neck, “I can't say but I scared her off.”

His eyes turned into dangerous slits, “What did you do?”

“Can I just avoid telling you that and can you just call ~~~ down here? Or just make sure she doesn't run away from me?” I attempted to compromise.

“Tell me what you did first?” He urged. I kept silent. “Tell. Me.” He repeated through gritted teeth.

. I really have no way out of this now, do I? I'm really messing things up with the Shims this week. I scared one off and I'm pissing off the other. I'm such a screw up. “I...may have let my love for ~~~ get out of hand the other day.” I choose my words carefully since the man before me looked like he was going to explode any minute.

A moment of confusion, then realization dawned on Changmin and his eyes changed from wide in shock to lethal slits within seconds. “Don't tell me....you tried to make a move on my sister?!” With the blink of an eye, Changmin had grabbed a hold of my collar and lifted me off the couch. Changmin may be a couple inches shorter than me but that definitely didn't mean he was weaker. He practically had superhuman strength. “What? You can't keep your goddamn hormones in check?!” He furiously yelled. “You can't keep it in your ing pants until the wedding?!”

“Hyung! We didn't do anything!” I urgently tried to defend.

“Yeah, and I'm sure you would have taken advantage of her if you had the chance!” He raised his fist and I instinctively closed my eyes, ready for the impact.

 

“Oppa!” The two of us turned towards the startled voice. ~~~ had descended down the stairs and her eyes were wide, glued to the two of us in mortification. She quickly ran over to our side and held onto Changmin's arm. “Oppa, what are doing to Kris?”

“Did he try to make a move on you?!” Changmin didn't hesitate and asked.

“What?” ~~~ eyebrows furrowed in confusion before she fervently shook her head, “No.”

“He didn't try to do something?!” Changmin angrily repeated. “He didn't try having with you?” ~~~ visibly froze and her face turned crimson. Seeing her reaction, Changmin's face turned dark and his voice went dangerously low, “He did try something. Didn't he?”

~~~ blinked up at her angered, older brother. “I don't think that's a subject I should be discussing with you, oppa.” Her words did nothing, it only looked like it angered him more. ~~~ sighed and held onto Changmin's arm, attempting to pull him away from me, “O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter