Lunch

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Go sit down sweetie. I'll get you food.” Kris placed a hand on the small of my back and told.

 

After finding out how I had clung myself to Kris in my sleepy state and hiding myself under the blankets for nearly half an hour in embarrassment, Kris was finally able to persuade me enough to crawl out, promising that he wouldn't make fun of me for earlier. But by the time that I did brave it out and got ready, breakfast had past and it was now time for lunch, us making our way over to the main hall for the lunch buffet.

 

I shook my head and reached out for a plate, “It's okay, I don't mind getting food myself.”

“No.” Kris stopped me and grabbed the large plate into his own hands. “I know you're still tired so go sit sweetie.”

“Fine.” I agreed without much of a fight. “But can you get me cake too?” I asked while glancing off into the distance, eyes glued to a cake stand.

“After lunch okay? I don't want you to get a tummy ache.” He muttered with care and patted my stomach. I rolled my eyes and reluctantly agreed, “Fine.” I let go of his arm that I was previously holding and began walking away, only to be held back by the elbows.

“Don't talk to strangers.” Kris advised and glared across the vicinity. I nodded, “Okay.”

“Give me a kiss before you go.” Kris requested and held be back when I was about to walk away. Kris had lowered himself by the knees to reach my height and I had to stand on the tip of my toes to reach his. Our lips met for a brief kiss before I pulled away first, swiftly turning around on my heel to find a free table before Kris could stop me again to bargain for more kisses.

 

I patiently waited for Kris' arrival, taking the time to carefully observed the eating area. It was a cozy set up; a wide space with a large fireplace in the center of hall. There wasn't anything too fancy here in the cafeteria. It was just a comfortable and warm place to eat. My eyes continued wandered the place, doing a little people watching before landing my eyes on the guys from the other day at the pool. I widened my eyes when two of them gave me a flirty wink and I quickly looked away. I felt a presence beside me and turned to face the guest, shrinking back slightly to see Kris towering over me.

 

There was a crease on his forehead and his eyebrows were deeply furrowed, “Checking out other boys again?”

“I wasn't.” I blinked and shook my head. I glanced at Kris' hands and my eyes sparkled when I saw a plate of cake in his hands. I shifted my gaze to the left and noticed the large pile of food in the plate. I gulped, glancing up at Kris, “That's a lot of food.”

“I need to feed you well. You've been using a lot of energy and I don't want you passing out on me.” Kris lowly muttered, having hidden meaning to his words. He glared at the guys that were checking me out and his face darken, “But seeing as you like checking other men out, maybe you passing out would be a good thing...”

“Oppa, I told you I wasn't checking them out.” I calmly defended. “I was looking at the place and my eyes just happen to fall on them.”

The frown on his face only deepen, “You think that's suppose to make me feel better?”

“Kri-”

“Just don't let it happen again. Got it?” The anger on his face dissipated and he settled down in the seat beside me, placing the full plate of food in front of me. I quickly nodded my head and landed a quick peck on his cheek, digging into the plate of food afterward, not at all noticing the forming smirk makings its way to Kris' face.

 

Kris patiently waited, he waited for his wife to finish her food before taking his plan into action. He wasn't very hungry, only taking small bites of a few things and instead focused on his wife's lips. Those succulence lips that he could spend all day feasting on. Yes, he was jealous that she was looking at other men and the perfect way to punish her would be to use her weak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter