The Start of Wedding Plans

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

I tilted my head to the side as I watched ~~~ scurry her small body around the kitchen in search for ingredients to make a meal for four. Earlier, Xiumin, Luhan, and ~~~ were competing in some childish bet and it ended in her losing and having to cook them dinner. I wanted to get her out of it since the two were grown men and were perfectly capable of cooking themselves but ~~~ insisted. I continued watching her with a smile, admiring her back view. And in all honesty, my eyes lingered on a place where she would have slapped me for staring if she knew. I set my chin into my hands and let my eyes roam up her body, not able to suppress a wide grin when I saw ~~~ jumping up and down to get something from the cupboards.

 

I slipped off the bar stool and walked towards my fiancée, wrapping my arms around her waist and pressing my chest against her back, “Need some help, shortie?”

“Shut up.” ~~~ grumbled and lightly elbowed my stomach. “Will you please grab the flour for me? I can't reach it.” She sweetly asked and pointed up into the cupboards.

“Obviously.”

“Yah!”

“I love you.” I told, locking my hold on her arms so she couldn't hit me. She struggled, trying to get away from my arms but failed. ~~~ relaxed in my arms and grumbled, “I hate you.”

I rested my chin on the top of her head and rocking her side to side. “I can't wait until we're married. That way, I can hug you like this everyday, eat your delicious cooking everyday, and I can simply just watch you everyday.” I blissfully sighed, “I'd be the happiest man on earth.”

~~~ smiled and turned around in my arms, returning the loving embrace, “We'll be there soon.”

 

Luhan, who had just exited his room, had unfortunately walked in during the romantic exchange between the engaged couple. He witnessed their cheesy interaction and couldn't help but gag, his shoulders sagging up and down like a cat having a hair ball. His called his dear, same aged friend over to look at the scene. Wanting to have some fun, he pulled Xiumin into his arms, “Xiumin-ah, I can't wait till we get married. That way I can admire your beauty that burns brighter than the sun and inhale your sweet, alluring scent!”

“Oh, Lulu! You're making me blush.” Xiumin lightly slapped Luhan's chest and gushed, falling right into the act.

I pulled away from ~~~ and turned around to glare at the two idiots, “You two really need to find girlfriends and stop interrupting ~~~ and me.”

They dejectedly sighed, immediately dropping the act. “We know.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dinner had been long over for the night with ~~~ and I retiring to my bedroom. The two of us were laying on my bed with a notebook and pencil between us. “Ready to come up with a guest list?” I asked ~~~ with a hand anchored on her waist.

~~~ frowned and stared down at the paper in distaste, “No, it sounds like a lot of work.”

I chuckled and smoothed down her hair, brushing my fingers along her bangs, “Let's just start out with the most important people first. Then we can slowly add more.”

“Well our family is a given so that's out of the way. Um, the guys are obviously invited. Taeminnie is going whether he likes it or not. I want to invite Minwoo too since he's a good dongsaeng of mine. And I want to invite some people from work as well.” She stopped and blinked up at me. “What about you?”

I hummed, tapping my fingers along her hip, “I'm pretty much on the same boat as you. A few people from work and probably some old friends from college.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter