A Man in Love

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

Finished with my long shower, I emerged from the bathroom with a towel on my head, drying up my hair to the best of my abilities. A smile formed on my face when I saw ~~~ still fast asleep with her nose buried underneath the duvet. It was a rare occasion that I woke up before she did. Though she was a heavy sleeper, she was a much early riser than I am. I slowly made my way over, taking extra caution as to not wake up the sleeping beauty then sat on the edge of the bed and simply watched ~~~, the sight of her sleeping figure bringing a calming sense into my heart. There was no denying it. I really am just smitten with the girl.

 

~~~~ began to stir, blindly reaching out to the side of the bed, “Krissy.” My eyes rounded in delight. Is she calling me in her sleep?

 

“Krissy.” She repeated, still patting my side of the bed. The corners of my lips quirked up into a wide smile. She is.

 

I couldn't resist. I slipped beneath the covers and allowed for her hands to find me. “I'm here.” I calmly called out, even though I was sure she wouldn't hear me. ~~~ shuffled her body closer to mine and wrapped an arm around my torso before burying her face into my chest. I melted at the action and gave her body an affectionate squeeze. Pressing a kiss on the top of head, I snuggled against her warmth and sighed. Breakfast can wait, snuggling next to my sleepy wife is much better.

 

“Krissy oppa.”

 

My eyes cracked open and I peeked at ~~~. “Are you awake?” Silence. “I guess not.”

 

”Krissy oppa.”

 

I nearly groaned in happiness and gave ~~~ another squeeze, just a little harder than before. Goodness gracious, she's killing me. If I melted before, I am surely reduced to a puddle now. I am fully enamored with this sleepy, clingy wife of mine.

 

                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                            

 

“Sweetie, wake up. It's time for breakfast.” I whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter