[OT] SS4 Osaka Summary - 20111210

The Road to Redemption

Before we move on to the next chapter to talk about the story's miracle, allow me to tell you another one.

 

Today I witnessed a miracle.

 

For long the atmosphere in Kyocera Dome was like a fully pulled bowstring. All atoms were waiting, vibrating. When the first note pierced through the air SJ power rippled through the particles and captivated everyone. Everybody screamed and stood up in awe to welcome the 9 supermen descended upon the place.

 

I had never seen anything come close to a performance like this. I had my breath taken away. Instead it’s the rhythm I was breathing. My heart had stopped beating. Instead it’s the tremendous sound waves which pounded my heart. My blood flowed no more. Instead it’s the spirit of music which was circulating inside me. At some moments I thought I was simply not there. Instead I was blown away.

 

9 stars were shining bright in the sapphire blue sky. You’re truly stars. You guys came to the earth to illuminate the stage, the music as well as our lives. Each one of you shined in your unique way. You can sing. You can dance. You can rap. You can do funny things. You can tell hilarious jokes. You can play all sorts of musical instruments. You are handsome. You are beautiful. You are cool. You are fierce. You are cute. You are sweet.

 

I couldn’t help wondering how on earth it would be possible for one to sparkle with so much talent. And then it’s even more marvelous for you all to come together and perfect everything! It’s too much when all of you were shining on stage. It simply exploded!!

 

It’s perfect. The way you seamlessly covered each other; amazingly enriched each other; the way you guys perfected each other… was simply perfect. Only you guys could make songs like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” and “Do-Re-Mi” outshine all the laser beams. Only you guys could be so united and at the same time uniting everyone in the arena and in different corners of the world. Only you guys can make miracles happen.

 

SS4. It’s been 6 years. Within this period you have demonstrated to us real hard work, endurance, determination, persistence, professionalism, modesty, friendship and love. There had been a lot of changes, a lot of events. I know no matter how closely I follow some things I could never understand. Those memories and emotions and feelings belong to you guys. You have tasted the sweetest and the bitterest moments together. Those belong to you and only you.

 

Nevertheless I’m honored to be an ELF. Truly you all are like brothers to me. You are good role models and there’s no doubt I have learnt a lot from you. I’m so thankful that today I was there in SS4; to see your hard work pay off, to see you shine, to see you perform, to see you smile, to see you laugh, even to see you cry.

 

Today I witnessed a miracle. 9 supermen sprinkled love on us ELFs. 9 stars touched my heart.

 

Destiny, the ending song. It was definitely a beautiful song. And it painted a beautiful story taking place for real. Your destinies are bundled together. Super Junior + 2 + ELF’s destinies are bundled together. We walked side by side until now. We have wept but we also have celebrated.

 

Going forward we will stay together. I will be there, a tiny dot in the sapphire blue sky; keeping my fingers crossed and praying hard for you all. There will be changes and challenges. But I’m an ELF. That would not change.

 

Thank you again and Saranghae!!

 

 

------------------------------------

A/N: Yes I was there in SS4 Osaka. It's AWESOME! Guys, you have to be in one SS4. Anywhere. I repeat. you HAVE to be in one SS4!!!!

A/N2: So now are you ready for the story's miracle? ^^