Playing Snow White Again?

Just A Phone Call Away

***Kyuhyun’s POV***

 

We were walking into our apartment complex totally beat.

I had to sing a lot today, not just because I’m one of the lead vocals, but just because somehow I didn’t get it right.

Dance practice took forever, too.

Why?

Because Hyukie-hyung hasn’t been there and honestly he is the one who helps me the most while practicing the dance routines.

Not that the teachers aren’t good, but Hyukjae always finds a way to make me understand the dance.

"Aish, I’m hurting all over!" Eeteuk said tiredly.

Everyone chuckled.

"You’re always hurting all over, Hyung!" Donghae said with a grin.

I shook my head at them.

Donghae always keeps on teasing Eeteuk, but deep down he really loves him and sees him as his real older brother.

"Welcome back guys!" Donghwa, our janitor, said.

We all greeted him and walked over to his desk.

He was a really cool guy, around 37 years old and more like an older brothers to us.

"Anjeong, Donghwa-hyung, did the ladies bother you today?" Eeteuk asked.

Donghwa smiled and then shook his head.

"Aniyo, they didn’t. Your fans were very well behaved today. I told them they couldn’t go up today to leave messages as one of you guys is still up there not feeling very well. They left some messages for Hyuk-ah to get better soon" Donghwa said and gave a bag full of cards and letters to Donghae.

"Good, hopefully Hyukie-hyung feels better after the rest today. If he is missing tomorrow again I will be doomed at dance practice" I said depressed.

The guys started to laugh.

"Come on, Kyuhyun-ah, you haven’t been that bad!" Sungmin said cheerfully.

"Yes, at least you have been doing better than me" Kibum said tiredly leaning on me.

"Yes, that makes me feel better. I have been better than the one who has been absent from practices for a year!" I said dryly.

Hankyung let out a giggle.

"Aw, poor Maknae, don’t be sad. You have been much better than Cinderella over there!"

Heechul looked up from his mirror.

He had been checking his hair, when he heard Hankyung.

"Aish, is that the way to talk about your Hyung? Really, shut up and go practice your Korean! Doesn’t know what he is talking about!" Heechul was muttering grumpy.

Hankyung grinned and was looking at Shindong.

"Didn’t I say it right?"

Shindong laughed.

"Did you want to insult Heechul-hyung?" Shindong asked.

"Of course, what else would I want to do?" Hankyung answered.

"Then you did good, Hyung!" Shindong said patting Hankyung’s shoulder.

"Aish, those guys, really. No respect for their Hyungdeul!" Heechul muttered while staring at his reflection in his mirror.

"Great, I’m being better than an forever absent member and an lazy old one" I said beat.

Everyone sniggered when Heechul threw his mirror at me and I ducked away, causing the mirror to hit Yesung in the head.

He had been standing next to me, obviously in his own world.

"Ow! Whatever did you guys throw a mirror at me for?" Yesung said rubbing his aching head.

"Aish, yah, Kyuhyun-ah apologize to your Hyung for causing him to have pain!" Heechul shouted at me.

I could hear a whisper from somewhere in the back.

"Didn’t Heechul-hyung throw that mirror? Why make Kyu apologize?"

I grinned.

Cute Ryeowook.

I turned to Yesung and bowed.

"Sorry, Hyung. I’m really very sorry that Heechul-hyung throws like a woman!"

Yesung looked around me to look at Heechul, who looked ready to kill me.

"It’s alright Kyuhyun-ah! We’ll find a way to help Hyung out with his throwing abilities!"

"DAE?" Heechul shouted and wanted to make a move in our direction, but Eeteuk held him back.

"Really guys, if you want to discuss that stuff, do it up in your apartments and let me keep my peace down here!" Donghwa said grinning and shaking his head.

"We will, Hyung. Guys let’s go up!" Eeteuk said.

"Oh, by the way, guys, it seems to me, that you have a new neighbour on the 11th floor," Donghwa said before we could leave his desk.

"Really? What kind of neighbour? I thought that apartment was one of SME’s apartments, too!" Eeteuk said.

Donghwa nodded.

"I think you will like her. She was really nice!"

Kangin was the first to stand before Donghwa again.

"She? Is she hot?"

Donghwa chuckled.

"I liked what I was looking at. But she looks different!"

"You said she is nice?" Sungmin asked.

"Is she a Noona?" Ryeowook said excitedly.

Donghwa laughed.

"Why don’t you guys go up there and see for yourself? Stop pestering me!"

Donghae and I went to the elevators first.

"Aish, those guys. Really don’t see the fuss about a girl next door. It’s like they never met a girl before!" Donghae said grumpily.

I sniggered.

In truth Donghae didn’t like it, when the members were around a girl, because he always was afraid of them falling for her and causing problems in the group.

Or maybe he was just jealous of all the attention such girls seemed to get.

Obviously there had been some problems after the filming of "Full House" with Anya and Eva, I don’t really know about it, seeing as those had been my beginning days in Super Junior.

The guys didn't tell me much back then.

"Come on, Hyung, they are just excited because it’s something new. They’re craving for some excitement as training and recording is really stressful," I said.

Donghae looked at me and nodded.

We got on the elevator together with Yesung, Ryeowook and Sungmin.

"Donghae-shi, you’re coming to our apartment?" Yesung asked him.

Donghae nodded.

"He probably wants to look after his Lover," I said teasingly.

"Aw, that will make all those Eunhae fans out there so happy. Donghae is looking after the poor ill Hyukjae," I continued.

They guys laughed and Donghae hit me on the back of the head.

"You, be careful, I still need that head to make lots of fans happy by singing for them!" I said.

Donghae laughed.

"Don’t worry, I will take over for you. I’m better looking anyway!"

We arrived at our floor and stepped out of the elevator joking around.

I opened the door to our apartment and switched on the lights in the hallway.

I stopped, looking around confused.

"Yah, Kyu, move, will you?" Donghae said behind me.

"Hyung, did you tidy the hallway this morning?" I asked looking back at Ryeowook.

He shook his head.

"When should he have done that? We overslept, remember?" Sungmin said.

Yesung hit Donghae on the back of the head.

"See, what you have done? Don’t hit our poor maknae’s head. His head is sensitive."

Donghae snorted.

"Weird!" I said and made way for the others to come in.

"What in the world happened here?" Sungmin asked looking around surprised.

"Hm, I thought Mi-sun Noona didn’t want to clean up our clothes anymore as she always mixed them up?" Ryeowook said.

Yes, Mi-sun was our maid and she really didn’t want to touch our clothes anymore, because one day, when Hyukjae had a very bad day and was in a hurry to leave the apartment for "Kiss the Radio", he couldn’t find the sweater he wanted to wear, so he yelled at Mi-sun.

She promised to never touch our clothes, just to wash it when we gave them to her.

Hyukjae felt really bad afterwards, when he had calmed down.

He even apologized to Mi-sun, but she still insisted on cleaning around our clothes, including our shoes and some other personal stuff, we didn't want her to touch.

"Maybe she finally decided on breaking her promise?" Yesung wondered.

Sungmin shook his head.

"No, you guys forgot? Today was Mi-sun’s day off!"

"Weird, let’s check the rest of the apartment," I said.

We each went into one hallway leading to our rooms.

Donghae went in the direction of Hyukjae’s room in search of him.

I opened my room door, with Sungmin right behind me.

It smelled weird.

Like fresh air and some cleaning powder.

I switched on the lights.

"What the hell?" I said shocked.

"What happened to our room?" Sungmin said equally confused.

I stood in the doorway, unable to move.

Sungmin went over to his bed to take a look at the neat pile of sheets.

"Wow, do we have some kind of fairy? I wanted to put that in order. I never could find the sheet I wanted to. Now they are ordered alphabetically."

He smiled happily.

I still stared in shock at my desk.

"Whatever happened to my desk?"

Sungmin looked over to my desk.

"Finally someone cleaned it up?" he suggested.

I went over to my desk and laid my laptop bag down on it.

Sungmin came over next to me.

"Kyuhyun-ah, look, someone got you a CD rack!"

I gave him a stare.

He looked at me with a worried smile and let out an uneasy little laugh.

"Come on, it’s a great idea!"

I counted to ten.

I really hated for people to touch my stuff, especially if it was concerning stuff on my desk.

But I had to admit, the CD-rack was actually a good idea.

And seeing my desk all clean, I wanted to get on my game right away.

"Don’t be mad, Kyu! I think Mi-sun wanted to help us out!"

"I’m not mad, because she cleaned up, but what if I had some important stuff on here? Now I don’t know where it is!" I finally said.

"Was there anything important?" Sungmin asked, this time really worried.

He started looking around my desk for the important thing I was missing.

"No, there wasn’t. But there could have been!" I exclaimed.

Sungmin looked up, he was currently crawling around my desk and then complained, "Kyuhyun-ah, why did you make me crawl around, if there hasn’t been anything important. What’s the fuss about? Now your desk is clean and you can play in a better environment!"

I shrugged my shoulders and then grinned down at him.

"It’s always fun messing around with my Hyungdeul. You really thought I was upset, right? I got you!" I said sniggering.

Sungmin stared at me, then he did some weird movement while still sitting on the ground.

I felt myself falling to the ground beside him.

He'd obviously had used his foot to pull my legs from under me.

I landed with a loud thud.

Sungmin started to laugh so hard at my dumbfounded expression that I couldn’t help but join him in his laughter.

"What’s all the noise in here?" Yesung asked, when he entered our room with his turtle on his hand and Ryeowook right behind him.

"Jesus, what happened to your desk, Kyuhyun-ah?" Ryeowook asked shocked.

Sungmin and I looked at each other and started laughing even harder.

"Guys, Hyuk-ah isn’t in his room!" Donghae said confused when he entered our room, then he looked around.

"Something feels weird in here!"

He looked around once again and then his eyes landed on my desk.

"Holy crap, what happened to your desk, Kyu-yah?"

Sungmin, who just managed to contain his laughter, had another outburst, which made me laugh again, too.

"What’s with them?" Donghae asked confused.

Yesung shrugged his shoulders.

"Don’t know! And they call me weird!"

He looked down at his turtle and the continued, "Turtle said, some stranger had been in our room!"

Sungmin and I stopped laughing.

Donghae looked at Yesung like he was an alien.

"Really, Hyung, you are strange. Sometimes I wonder, whether you are some kind of alien!"

Ryeowook giggled at Donghae’s comment.

"So, Yesungie-hyung, what else did your turtle tell you?" I asked interested.

Yesung looked at me like seeing me for the first time.

"You can hear Turtle talking, too?"

Donghae burst out into laughter.

"GUYS, ARE YOU BACK?"

We stopped our nonsense talk, when we could hear Hyukjae shouting.

Sungmin and I stood up and we all made our way to where we thought Hyukjae’s voice was coming from.

"Maybe Hyukie-hyung played Snow White again, cleaning up, sleeping in our beds and eating from our plates?" I wondered out loud.

Sungmin giggled.

"Yes, he was a beautiful Snow White! He should wear women’s clothes more often, right Donghae-yah?"

Donghae looked back at us.

"Aish, you guys, I’m not into guys! Stop the Eunhae shipping crap! Otherwise I have to publish those cute Kyumin pictures I took over the years on my blog!"

Sungmin and I looked at each other, and then we wrapped our arms around each other.

"What tells you that we like girls?" I asked suggestively.

We could hear some laughter and then an unknown voice.

"You two are into guys? Good to know!"

We had reached the living room and Sungmin and I stared in shock at some girl sitting on our couch next to Hyukjae.

Sungmin and I let go of each other instantly.

"See, I told you, Turtle told me that there has been some stranger in our room!" Yesung exclaimed.

We all looked at him in bewilderment.