Church and Family

Just A Phone Call Away

***Hyukjae’s POV***

Damn, that thing drove me crazy.

“You’re driving me crazy!” I could hear someone shout in the living room, making me smile.

“Come on, please! Pretty please! I want to know what happens!” Heechul pleaded.

“We decided to read it together this evening!” Lin replied firmly.

I had to grin.

Heechul-hyung was trying to convince Lin to let him continue reading the Harry Potter book ever since she finished the first chapter last night.

It was great fun after Lin finally decided to join us.

I was totally amused as Lin had arrived in a long sleeved sweatshirt and PJ trousers, trying to be totally uny, but as the sweatshirt was a little sheer without her realizing, it turned out to be all the more y.

I had to chuckle, remembering her looking for a sleeping spot as far away from me as possible, squeezing herself next to Kibum, who had been looking at her like she had gone crazy.

It got even funnier as both Kibum and Shindong who were lying next to her suddenly complained that their spot were too drafty so they asked for people to change the spot with them.

Conveniently no one but Donghae and I were giving in to their complaints, so Lin ended up lying in between Donghae and I.

That crazy woman then made Donghae change places with her as she said she wasn’t comfortable with her spot.

Donghae, ever the gentleman, granted her wish.

So she slept next to Donghae, who was lying next to me.

Reading the first chapter of the Harry Potter book took some time as everyone constantly asked questions and commented on what was happening.

Heechul-hyung ever since was convinced that Heebum wasn’t a cat, but a person who changed its form.

Donghae kept complaining about poor Harry, who lost his family.

Kangin and Leeteuk kept discussing about the parental capabilities of the Dursleys, who seemed to be evil people.

Yesung started a fight about his turtle being more like a person than Heebum.

Siwon and Kibum were discussing the flying motorcycle, which they thought totally unrealistic.

Duh, it’s a book about magic, what kind of realism did they expect?

Ryeowook and Shindong discussed how much more time they would have if they could do the cooking by magic.

Kyuhyun, that brat, who actually read the books, much to our surprise, kept teasing Heechul with information about what will going to happen.

I really wondered, when that kid had the time to read.

Have to check more often on him, whenever he pretends to play his games in his room.

Who knows, that kid could be totally different from what we thought!

Hankyung had dozed off after one page.

Poor guy had to carry all of Heechul’s bags from the picnic spot to our bus, as Heechul said he would forgive him for throwing away his boa if he carried the bags.

Lin just had been sitting at her spot waiting for everyone to calm down for her to continue, watching everyone with a smile.

Obviously she really felt happy if all of us were happy.

When she had noticed me watching her, her eyes landed on mine.

I had winked at her with a small smile, which she returned with a blush.

She had kept blushing the whole night, whenever our eyes met, which made her look really adorable.

The next morning some of the members just kept lying on our sea of mattresses, continuing to sleep or just talking to each other.

Others, like Kyuhyun, Siwon, Yesung , Lin, Kibum, Donghae and I were preparing to go to church.

Usually we attended different churches with our families, but we decided to go all together this time, first because we all wanted to go with Lin and second because the whole weekend felt like a group activity, so why not the church, too?

Obviously Lin had already returned from her apartment only to be met by Heechul’s annoying pleading again.

I loved days and mornings like that.

It was loud, but not because of stress or something like that, just because everyone was together and enjoyed themselves.

“Yah, Lee Hyukjae, will you come out of the bathroom sometimes soon? We have to go!” Yesungie-hyung shouted.

I sighed, finally giving up.

This damn tie was frustrating me to no end as it wouldn’t tie as neatly as I wanted it too.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room, only to see half of the members still in their PJ’s, while the others were in their suits to go to church.

My eyes fell on Lin, who was talking to Ryeowook in the kitchen.

I could hear my heart starting to pound loudly and steady.

My heart skipped beats ever since I saw her for the first time, but ever since last night, after that magical kiss, my heart kept its steady beat.

Somehow her sight to me was comforting now.

I now knew for sure, she felt for me just what I felt for her.

Maybe she didn’t know it or didn’t want to know it, but it was a fact.

That fact was proven by the way she responded to my kiss last night.

I had felt her melting into my arms after the initial shock.

I had felt her lips becoming all soft beneath mine.

I had felt her heart beat becoming faster.

I had felt her arms around my waist.

I had seen her face after that kiss.

She had that look of confusion, but her eyes were also showing a lot of other emotions.

No bad emotions, all good ones.

And I knew for a fact, when she tried to tell me that that kiss was wrong, she didn’t mean it.

If I hadn’t been sure about her feelings after all that, the rest of my doubts had vanished after her shouting in her apartment when I had left it.

I smiled thinking about it and looked at Lin.

Right now she seemed to be discussing something with Ryeowook, and didn‘t notice me.

She was wearing a white tube dress, which reached her knees, with a violet suite coat over it.

Her hair was done in a neat bun, with some loose strands framing her face.

She looked really pretty, but all official.

Somehow going with her to church suddenly felt like something important, something official.

I had to grin.

Pabo!

You won’t be alone with her.

All of the others will be there with us.

“Are you ready to go, Hyukjae-ya?” I heard Lin ask shyly.

I sighed.

“Neh, but that sorry excuse of a tie won’t look right!”

I held the tie out for her to see my bad attempt at tying a knot.

Lin giggled.

“Okay, that’s something I, as a PA, can help you with.”

She walked over to me and took the tie from my hands to open my knot then she placed the tie around my neck.

She wasn’t looking at me as all her concentration seemed to be on the tie.

In that moment she looked so damn adorable.

She was biting her lips in concentration and I could feel her fingers brushing my chest from time to time.

Her lips formed into a smile, telling me that she was satisfied with her work.

Her fingers travelled to my neck to straighten my collar, touching my skin softly, which made me shiver.

She stopped and looked up at me, her hands now lying on my chest.

As our eyes met, I could see emotions washing over her face.

She opened to say something, when…

“Hyukie-ya, Lin-ah, smile!”

We both wiped our heads around only to be met by a flashlight.

I was blinking a few times, then I was able to see Donghae with his camera in his hands, smiling satisfied.

“You looked quite cute, so couple-like, I had to take a picture,” he said with a grin.

“Yah, I want to have a picture, too!” Yesung exclaimed.

He walked over to us and stood behind Lin, wrapping his arms around her waist, propping his head on her shoulders.

Lin giggled and they both grinned widely into the camera.

“AISH, we want to be in that photo, too!” Heechul shouted.

So everyone gathered around Lin for a little photo-session.

We did some stupid photos, some nice ones, some interesting photos.

“Yah, Lee Donghae come over here, I’ll make a picture with all you guys in your suits with Lin in the middle!” Leeteuk said.

As Leeteuk ordered, the PJs wearing guys stood aside, commenting on our posing, trying to make us angry.

Lin laughed as she was standing in the middle, with Yesung still holding her in his arms, Donghae on her left side was leaning his head against hers and Siwon was standing next to Donghae, posing all manly.

I was standing on Lin‘s right side and Kibum was standing next to me.

Kyuhyun, that brat, tried to hide himself.

“Yah, Kyu-ya, come over here, you can kneel in front of me!” Lin suddenly exclaimed.

“Anniyo, I’m standing in the back just fine!” Kyuhyun tried to get out of it.

“Anniyo, I want to have you more to the front!” Lin said amused.

“Do I have to?” he asked frightened.

“Neh, don’t be such a baby!”

“Yah, I’m no baby!”

“Neh, you are gentleman, I remember, so come and kneel in front of me!” Lin said teasingly.

Kyuhyun sighed, then he kneeled in front of Lin, but not like he would do it for a group picture.

He kneeled in front of her like he was proposing, taking her hand and trying to kiss it.

We all had to laugh and Leeteuk snapped away.

Yesung was trying to free Lin’s hand from Kyuhyun, while Kibum and I tried to push Kyuhyun away.

Donghae and Siwon were leaning against each other, laughing.

“That’ll be great pictures!” Leeteuk said laughing.

“Now, let me take a picture of all of you, so you can post something for your fans!” Lin said, freeing herself from Yesung.

“We have taken a lot of pictures to upload!” Donghae said.

Lin glared at him.

“Upload those pictures and I will be dead. Your fans will hate me forever and try to kill me whenever they get the chance to do so.”

Lin took the camera from Leeteuk’s hands and then made another group picture of all of us.

It looked funny, some of us still in PJs and some of us wearing suits.

Lin giggled.

“Your fans will love those pictures!”

“Okay, now we really have to go!” Siwon said, glancing at his watch.

So, we all gathered our stuff and left the apartment.

We took the elevator down to the car park.

As we were 7 people attending church, we decide to use two cars, Siwon's and mine, but as we made our way to our cars, I noticed Lin was walking in the other direction.

“Lin-ah, wherever are you going?” I shouted.

Lin turned around.

“To my car!”

“You can come with me or Siwon,” I said confused.

She smiled.

“Anniyo, I will go by myself, it isn’t a good idea to drive with you guys as this trip is a personal matter and not a work related thing.”

I felt someone standing next to me and turned to see Donghae looking as irritated as I.

“Yah, Lin-ah, you can still come with us. It could be work related,” Donghae said.

She giggled.

“How so?”

Someone passed us, turning out to be Kyuhyun, who was walking over to Lin, taking her hand in his and dragging her along.

“Maybe we have some schedule after church and we need you to drive us.” Kyuhyun said.

Lin tried to stop him by bracing herself against the ground.

“Lin-ah, don’t be like that!” Yesung shouted over to her.

“Neh, it’ll be no problem as fans normally won’t follow us to church. They respect religion!” Siwon said.

Lin sighed.

“Okay then, but then let’s use the company car and drive all together.”

We all looked at each other and then shrugged our shoulders.

“Okay, let’s go!” I said.

 

***Lin’s POV***

I felt nervous, like really nervous.

The service was about to end, which made me worried.

I felt Hyukjae nudging me softly.

I looked up at his face.

He gave me a smile.

“Don’t worry, it will be fine!” he whispered.

“I’m going to kill Donghae and Kyuhyun” I whispered back somewhat annoyed.

Hyukjae tried to stifle his giggle.

You’re wondering, why I am that worried and why I want to kill those two idiots Donghae and Kyuhyun?

This is why.

We had arrived at the church just few seconds before the service began and quietly sneaked in to sit in the last row.

Even though fans were respecting church, the members didn’t want to provoke it, so they always went to church like that.

Everything was fine, when suddenly Hyukjae groaned.

I had asked him about it and he had pointed to the front rows of the church.

I looked over at some people that looked slightly familiar.

I had asked him about those people and he had told me that those were his, Yesung’s, Siwon’s and Kyuhyun’s family members.

Kyuhyun and Donghae had grinned like idiots so Hyukjae had gestured them to tell us what they knew about it.

Obviously Kyuhyun had talked to his family this morning, telling them that we would go to church this morning, bringing along our new PA.

Hyukjae then had sighed and told me, that news in their families travelled fast.

So a few minutes later Hyukjae’s family had called Donghae to ask if the rumours were true.

Donghae had confirmed their information and Hyukjae’s mum had told them that their families will attend the same church, too, to see the new PA personally.

So, now I was sitting here all nervous to meet with some of the members’ families.

Will they like me?

Will they hate me?

Will they be against foreign people?

Will they think that I’m not competent enough?

“Lin-ah, the service is over!” Yesung suddenly said and pulled me up.

“Come on, our families seem to be all excited to finally meet you!” he said, dragging me with him to the front rows.

“Mum, dad, this is Lin-ah!” he said when we arrived at his aimed destination.

The families were talking to each other quite happily, when we arrived.

Yesung’s parents were turning around to me and I bowed down.

“Annyeonghaseo!” I said.

Yesung’s parents were looking at me with a smile.

I felt totally surprised, when Yesung’s mum hugged me.

“Kamsa hae, Lin-ah!”

I felt overwhelmed and a bit irritated, so I hugged the woman back carefully.

“Gwenchanayo?” I asked irritated.

Yesung’s mum laughed.

“Neh, I’m just so happy. Jong-woon told us a lot about you and what you have done for our boys. We’re all really grateful. Now we get to see them a lot more and they’ll have a bit time for themselves. So, kamsa hae, Lin-ah!”

Yesung’s mum hugged me again and I could clearly see where Yesung got his need to hug from.

“Jagiya, let go of her, the others want to have a turn, too,” Yesung’s dad said amused.

I smiled at him and the man just looked so alike to Yesung, I had to hug him, too.

He looked a bit surprised, then giggled.

“Ah, Jong-woon, what a nice pretty girl. You thought about making her your girlfriend?” Yesung’s dad asked teasingly.

Yesung nodded sincerely.

“Neh, but I have the feeling someone would kill me, if I tried something!”

I nudged Yesung feeling a blush rising in my cheeks.

Yesung’s dad raised his brows.

“Who?”

“Neh, tell us all the rumours!” Yesung’s mum ordered.

Yesung shook his head.

“I’m afraid I will be killed if I tell you, too!”

Yesung’s mum sighed.

“Aish, then we’ll have to ask Hae-ya about it!”

I groaned.

“I’m sure I’ll especially have to kill this one before his big mouth brings us all into trouble one day!” I mumbled, making Yesung’s parents laugh.

“Ah, can I borrow Lin for a second to bring her to my parents?” Siwon suddenly appearing next to me asked with a polite bow.

“Neh, Siwon-ah, take that nice girl with you!”

So I met Siwon’s parents, who tried to offer me a job in their store as a person, who is able to speak Korean, Chinese, English and German would be a great gain for their staff.

Before I could even think about the offer, Yesung, Donghae and Siwon were hugging me, forbidding them to steal their PA.

Then Kyuhyun dragged me to his parents, who greeted me with a warm smile and a hug.

“Hopefully our baby isn’t causing so much trouble for you!” Kyuhyun’s mum said, which almost got me laughing.

“Aish, mum, can’t you stop calling me “baby”?” Kyuhyun asked embarrassed.

Kyuhyun’s mum winked at me.

“But you are still my baby!”

Kyuhyun groaned and I could totally see where Kyuhyun got his cheeky side from.

“Kyuhyun is behaving quite well,” I said with a giggle.

“Neh, you heard that? I’m behaving quite well!” he said proudly.

I looked at him and nudged him.

“Neh, that is, when he is asleep. Otherwise he is his annoying self!”

Kyuhyun’s parents snickered and Kyuhyun groaned.

“Yah, I’m totally nice!”

“Nice to whom?” I shot back teasingly.

“I’m nice to you, whenever you are not acting stupid!” Kyuhyun said.

“Aish, Kyu-ya, you really should learn some respect for your elders. Maybe you should go and visit your grandma this week. She’ll have something to say on that topic!” Kyuhyun’s dad said, making me laugh and Kyuhyun pout.

“Yah, Hyukie-hyung, save me from her. She is making my parents believe that I’m not a nice person!” Kyuhyun shouted over to Hyukjae, pushing me in his direction.

Hyukjae waved me over.

When I arrived by his side, he took my hand, which made me look at him irritated.

I tried to free my hand from his, but he squeezed it, winking at me.

“Mum, dad, this is Lin-ah, our PA!”

I tried to hide my embarrassment as his parents were looking from Hyukjae to our hands to me.

I bowed and they smiled at me.

Hyukjae’s mum hugged me, like all the other mums.

“Ah, Lin-ah, great to talk to you again!” she said.

Hyukjae looked at us in surprise.

“You already know each other?” he asked.

“Neh, pabo, she gave us a call when you have been ill two weeks ago!”

“Ah, neh!” he said, scratching the back of his head a bit embarrassed.

I had to giggle.

“So, Lin-ah, kamsa hae for taking care of our boy!” Hyukjae’s dad said.

I blushed.

“Gwenchanayo, it’s my job!”

“Neh, but it’s nice to see that someone cares so much about those silly boys. They get into trouble all the time!” Hyukjae’s mum said.

“Mum!” Hyukjae complained.

“Maybe you could do us a favour, Lin-ah!” the elder woman said conspiratorially.

“Neh!” I agreed.

“Would you remind Hyukjae to call more often?”

Hyukjae groaned and his mum smacked him softly on the back of his head.

“It’s frustrating. We’re receiving more calls by Donghae than by our own son!” Hyukjae’s dad said amused.

I laughed.

“Yah, you know, I’m not that good on the phone,” Hyukjae tried to explain.

I had to laugh at that.

“You are a MC, a rapper, a lyricist and have your own radio show and you’re not good on the phone?”

Hyukjae squeezed my hand, which I just noticed he had never let go.

“It’s not so easy to talk about my feelings!”

I had to raise my brows at that.

“Haven’t noticed that one, yet,” I said dryly, squeezing his hand back and giving him a meaningful look.

“Yah, that is something else!” he tried to defend himself.

“How so? Just call your parents more often, will you? That’s horrible!” I stated.

Hyukjae snorted.

“How often are you giving your mum a call?”

“Yah, this is not about me, Lee Hyukjae! But just for your information, it’s much more expensive to call Germany, so we’re writing each other emails as often as possible.”

“Did you write to your mum about me?” he suddenly asked curious.

“What would I be writing about?” I decided to .

He glared at me.

“Maybe telling her, that the guys who you are working for are really nice?” he suggested.

I pretended to think about it for a moment.

“Ah, but I will definitely write to her today, telling her, that one of the guys I’m working for, his name is Lee Hyukjae, isn’t very filial to his parents as he would never give them a call!”

“YAH, you are supposed to write something nice about me!”

“Wae?” I teased.

“Because…just because!” Hyukjae said annoyed.

I had to giggle.

I could hear other people laughing, making me look up in surprise.

“You are fighting just like an old married couple!” Hyukjae’s mum said.

This made me blush slightly, while Hyukjae’s smile returned to his lips.

“Yah, it’s not a nice thing to not introduce Lin to your siblings!” suddenly a voice from the back shouted.

I turned around to see two girls and a guy waiting at the back of the church.

“We have to go now anyway!” Hyukjae said to his parents and they were smiling at us, saying their goodbyes.

Afterwards Hyukjae pulled me to the back of the church, where the other members, together with the three younger persons waited.

“Lin-ah, this is Sora, my sister, Ahra, Kyu’s sister and Jong-jin, Yesung’s brother!”

“Haha, sorry again for being so rude on the phone!” Sora said with a grin.

“It’s okay, I would probably do the same thing,” I replied.

“Yah, why is it, that you are familiar with all of my family members without me knowing it.”

“Oh, don’t be like that, Hyukie, we just told her a few stories about your younger years and sent her some of your most embarrassing pictures!” Sora .

“You wouldn’t have done that, would you?” Hyukjae asked frightened.

We all laughed.

“By the way, are there any photos like that from Kyu-ya?” I asked Ahra.

She grinned at me.

“Yah, why is this suddenly about me?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Maybe because you are most dangerous with your words and I need something to shut you up?” I replied.

“Oh, I’m sure I can help you with that!” Ahra said winking at me.

“Yah, and I always made everyone believe that you are a sister everyone would be jealous of!” Kyuhyun said grumpily.

Ahra laughed and hugged her brother.

“Don’t worry, Kyu-ya, none of those pictures will ever leave my hands!”

Kyuhyun smiled victorious at me, which made me laugh.

“I could provide you with pictures like that for hyung!” Yesung’s brother said, which made me raise my eyebrows.

“You would do that?” I asked interested.

“Neh, if you take a picture with me and allow me to tell my friends, that you and I are good friends!” he negotiated.

I laughed.

“Wae?”

“Because all my friends will be jealous if they see us together on a picture. You are very beautiful!”

I blushed.

“Yah, this isn’t a way to behave!” Yesung said, smacking his brothers head.

We all laughed.

“You can keep Yesung-Oppa’s pictures as I don’t need blackmailing material of him. He is the only really nice person!”

Jong-jin sighed.

“Damn, hyung, can’t you be useful for something for once?”

This earned him another smack.

I giggled.

“I’ll tell you something, we still can take that picture!”

“Chinchayo? Great!” Jong-jin said.

I finally was able to break away from Hyukjae and walked over to Yesung’s brother.

We leaned our heads against each other with big smiles, while he was taking a picture with his mobile.

“Great, kamsa hamnida!”

“Gwenchana,” I winked at him.

“I’ll need your mobile number for proof of our friendship!”

I was laughing.

“Wow, what a charming way to ask a girl for her number!” Sora teased.

“Neh, want to have mine, too?” Ahra asked.

Jong-jin grinned.

“I already have yours!”

“Chincha?”

“Neh, hyung‘s mobile fell into my hand, so I looked for numbers I didn’t already have!”

“What are you doing with my sister’s mobile number, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked amused.

“She gave it to me?” Yesung answered.

Kyuhyun was looking at Ahra, waiting for an explanation.

“What? Can’t a girl exchange numbers with a hot guy?” Ahra asked with a giggle.

“Ew, urgh, Noona, that is, urgh, gross!” Kyuhyun said laughing.

“But she is right!” I mumbled, while typing my number in Jong-jin’s phone.

Everyone looked at me irritated.

“What? It’s the same reason why I have all of your numbers,” I continued teasingly.

Donghae rolled his eyes.

“You have our numbers, because you are working for us!”

“Anniyo, it isn’t necessary for me to have you numbers. They weren’t even saved in my mobile in the beginning. But as you all will remember, I asked all of you for your numbers personally and you all demanded my number in return, so we exchanged numbers like normal people.”

“So, you are just using us for our looks?” Kyuhyun asked, pretending to be offended.

“Neh, why else would I be talking to you in my free-time?” I teased.

“And I thought, you would be hanging around us in your free-time because you are in love with Hyukie-hyung!” Kibum suddenly said dryly which got everyone but me laughing.

“Yah, it’s not nice to embarrass a girl in front of so many people!” Sora suddenly came to my rescue.

She linked her arm with mine and walked out of the church with me.

“Kamsa hamnida,” I said with a smile.

She winked at me.

“No problem. All of them can be so tiring!”

I giggled.

“Neh!”

“So, are you?”

“Huh?”

“In love with Hyukie?”

I blushed, which made Sora squeal.

“Oh my god, you are! That is so great. I loved you already on the phone and from Donghae-ya's stories. We have to meet up and talk!”

“Yah, are you two planning something without me?” someone suddenly said behind us.

“Anniyo, Lin is really in love with Hyukie!”

“Really? That’s awesome, he seems to like her, too! And best thing, you are a normal funny person, none of those bimbos guys usually fall for!” Ahra, who joined us, said happily.

I had to giggle about those girls.

“Aw, we will have so much fun together. Let’s meet up for a shopping spree and an all girls night!” Sora said, clapping her hands excitedly.

I laughed.

“That sounds great!”

“Let’s exchange numbers!” Ahra said, which we did.

“Yah, somehow I don’t like to see you girls with each other!” Hyukjae said as he was walking out of the church with the rest of the guys.

Us girls looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

“Doesn’t matter, Hyukie!” Sora chirped.

“We will be in hell, if we allow them to continue this!” Kyuhyun mumbled.

“We should be going!” Hyukjae said crossing his arms.

“Neh, totally!” Kyuhyun agreed standing next to him, crossing his arms, too.

I rolled my eyes and hugged Sora and Ahra.

“Have to go now, but we will meet up soon!”

“Neh!” they replied.

Hyukjae walked over to me and took my hand again to pull me along with him.

“You know, you taking my hand all the time will be a problem, if anyone sees it!”

Hyukjae stopped, making me walk against his back.

He turned to me and looked at me seriously.

“I wouldn’t need to hold your hand all the time, if I was sure you would still know and accept the fact that you and I belong together!” Hyukjae said.

My heart skipped a beat.

Where did that sudden outburst come from?

I didn‘t expect him to say something like that at all.

I got nervous.

“Hyukjae-ya, you know this isn’t a good idea!” I whispered a bit sad.

Hyukjae sighed.

“Who cares? This doesn’t concern anyone but us!”

“I care. It concerns more people than just us. It concerns your company, it concerns the other members, it concerns the fans! I’m sure they wouldn’t be happy about this!” I tried to explain.

“The members would be happy about it!” Hyukjae stated.

I sighed.

“Maybe, but I’m sure as hell your company and fans wouldn’t be!”

Hyukjae looked at me for a moment.

“You know, sometimes it has to be about me and my feelings!” he said.

Him being so serious about this really melted my heart.

“But maybe, this time isn’t the right time to make it about you. It will affect your job and your life and someday you might regret it!”

We stared at each other.

“Hyuk-ah, Lin-ah, come back, we have to go!” Donghae shouted over to us.

They were waiting at the car.

I wanted to walk over to them, but Hyukjae pulled me back.

I was surprised to see him grinning at me.

“See, that’s why I have to hold your hand. You are trying to run away and I’m not going to let you.”

“Hyukjae-ya…” I tried to reason, but he didn’t let me.

“Anniyo, I know what is in my heart and I’m almost sure about what is in yours. You just have to accept it!”

Why is it, that he could see right through me?

Why could he affect my heart that much?

“Come on, we have to go back!” Hyukjae said with a smile and pulled me along to the car.

I sighed.

How will I ever be able to make him let go of my hand?

“Don’t even try to make me let go!” he whispered.

Damn, he was good.

“Guys, seriously, you should stop acting this out like a drama!” Kyuhyun said, when we arrived at the car.

Yesung smacked the back of his head.

“Yah, stop pestering. Let’s see how you will be doing it when it’s your turn!”

Kyuhyun rubbed his head and then grinned.

“I’m sure, I won’t have problems like that. I‘ve seen way too many dramas to act like that!”

We all laughed.

“You know, Kyu-ya, I hope it will be totally frustrating whenever you fall in love!” Kibum said.

“Yah, that is not a nice thing to wish on your dongsaeng!” Kyuhyun complained.

“It would serve you right for all your teasing,” Donghae said.

“Yah, says the man who is almost as bad as I am!” Kyuhyun stated.

“Neh, but Donghae at least is charming around the ladies,” Siwon explained.

“I am, too!”

This made us all snort.

“Yah, I am!” he repeated.

“Sure!” we all said.

He was looking at us suspiciously.

“Somehow, I’m not believing you guys right now!”

“Wae?” Siwon and Kibum asked innocently.

“Don’t understand that at all!” Donghae mumbled.

“Do you see why he is like that?” Hyukjae asked me.

“Anniyo, we meant that one,” I replied.

“It’s not nice of you to think, we would lie to you,” Yesung said with a grin.

Kyuhyun looked from one to another.

“Yah, I’m not talking to you anymore, you guys !”

With that said he climbed into the car, leaving us all laughing.

“I love to mess around with that kid!” Yesung said satisfied.

 

______________________________________________________________

Hmmm...not sure if you liked this chapter...it's kinda like a filling chapter...not really satisfied with it, but I hope it's good enough!

Thanks for all the comments....you guys rock!

Lifes_Good...hi there...happy that you are back to comment on my stories...always loved your comments...I was missing them as they cheered me up and motivated me to write ^^ THX!!!!