Annoying and Disturbing?

Just A Phone Call Away

***Kangin’s POV***

"Yah, Ryeowook-ah, shouldn’t you be upstairs with Hyukjae, getting ready for 'Kiss the Radio'?“ I asked my dongsaeng, who was currently playing cards with Heechul and Hankyung.

He looked up at me.

“Wae? Don’t I look ready? I’m all dressed up!” Ryeowook exclaimed nervously.

“Yah, Kangin-ah, don’t make your dongsaeng upset. You know he is nervous about the show!” Heechul reprimanded me.

I grinned and patted Ryeowook friendly on his shoulder.

“Sorry, dongsaeng, you look great!”

“Kamsa hamnida, Kangin-hyung!” Ryeowook said relieved.

I sat down on the floor with the other three guys.

“So, when is Leeteuk-hyung coming back?” I asked.

Hankyung shrugged his shoulders.

“He gave me a call earlier, saying he is still at the mall, shopping.”

“If that guy forgets about my vanishing crème, he is so dead,” Heechul muttered.

“He probably forgot his wallet so he won’t buy anything. His head is always somewhere but never on this planet,” I said.

“I think Hyung is alright. He seems to be somewhere else with his mind, but he always does what he has to do and never forgets to be there for us,” Ryeowook said.

“I don’t think he will forget about your crème, Heechul-hyung. He never forgets about his dongsaengs.”

Heechul, Hankyung and I stared at Ryeowook, before starting to chuckle.

“Always wondered how he managed to get that Angel Hyung image our dongsaengs like to give him,” I sniggered.

In that moment our apartment door flew open.

We all looked up seeing Hyukjae storming into the living room followed by Donghae.

“Hyuk, stop it, will you? It probably isn’t what it looks like,” Donghae said.

Hyukjae turned around to him.

“What are you talking about? I’m totally fine!” he said, sounding a little bit off.

“Yah, you two, what’s all the ruckus about?” Heechul interfered.

“Nothing!” Hyukjae snapped.

Donghae pointed at Hyukjae.

“He is mad!”

“I’m not mad!” he snapped again.

Hankyung stifled a laughter.

Hyukjae stared at him and Hankyung innocently held up his hands.

“Sorry, but you’re so obviously mad,” Hankyung said.

Hyukjae sighed.

“So, what’s wrong, hyung?” Ryeowook asked.

Hyukjae shook his head.

“Nothing, we should go!”

Ryeowook nodded and got up to collect his jacket, bag and shoes.

“Oh come on, Hyukjae-ya, tell Appa what’s wrong,” I said soothingly.

Hyukjae snorted.

“It must be about a girl,” Heechul chirped in a sing-sang voice.

“Anniyo, it’s not!” Hyukjae stated, but Donghae behind him nodded his head to Heechul.

“Is Lin-noona driving us today?” Ryeowook asked.

“Anniyo!” Hyukjae snapped once again.

Ryeowook widened his eyes in surprise.

“Did I say something wrong?” he asked irritated.

Hyukjae shook his head, but Donghae nodded again, showing a wide grin.

“Would you stop it?” Hyukjae said annoyed over Donghae’s behavior.

“So, it’s about Lin-ah?” Hankyung asked.

“Really guys, it’s nothing. I’m just having a bad day,” Hyukjae answered a bit calmer this time.

I furrowed my brows.

Something was off with this poor guy and I would definitely find out about it.

“Gwenchana, Hyukjae-ah, go now or you may be late. Have fun!” I said, giving Ryeowook a sign to leave already and take Hyukjae with him.

Ryeowook nodded and pulled Hyukjae with him.

“Come on, hyung. I’m excited over the show. Hopefully I won’t do anything wrong. I’m a bit afraid!” Ryeowook chattered while walking to the door.

We all could hear Hyukjae sigh then he laid his arm around Ryeowook’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry, Ryeonggu, I will be by your side!” he said comfortingly.

I smiled upon hearing Hyukjae’s try to set Ryeowook’s mind at ease.

That’s more like our monkey.

Somehow Ryeowook always managed to calm us down.

Maybe because we all had the feeling to look out for him.

We heard the door close behind the two guys.

Heechul, Hankyung and I turned our attention to Donghae immediately.

“Tell us!” Heechul demanded.

In that moment the door opened again.

“Guys? I’m back!” Leeteuk shouted.

He walked into the living room with two big bags and shining eyes.

Obviously he had fun on his free day.

“Yah, where is my crème?” Heechul asked and jumped up.

“Crème?” Leeteuk asked irritated.

“HYUNG! I told you it is important!” Heechul shouted.

Leeteuk sniggered and pulled something out of his jacket pocket.

“Here you go. I told you, I would buy it. Don’t you trust me?” Leeteuk said with a smile, but deep down I could see this question was actually important to him.

Heechul snatched the crème out of Leeteuk’s hand.

“Mianhae, hyung, saranghae!” Heechul said, doing a heart sign for him.

Leeteuk nodded and pulled off his jacket.

“So guys, what’s up with Hyukjae? He seemed off, when I just saw him and Ryeowook in the hallway! Afraid to do the show without me?” Leeteuk asked.

“Aish, right!” I said.

Once again we stared at Donghae.

“Now, dongsaeng, tell your hyungs what’s bothering our cheerful monkey!” Heechul said putting his arm around Donghae’s shoulder.

Donghae rolled his eyes.

“He is mad! No, he is jealous!”

“Jealous?” we all asked confused.

“Neh, because Lin-ah has a date today!” Donghae revealed.

“A date?” Heechul asked.

Donghae nodded.

“With whom?” I inquired.

Donghae shrugged his shoulders.

“Don’t know!”

Heechul hit the back of his head.

“Why didn’t you ask, aren’t you two friends?”

“Ow, hyung, that hurt!”

“Yes, and it will hurt even more if you don’t give us details,” I said.

Donghae sighed.

“Really, this isn’t our business!”

Leeteuk walked over to Donghae and laid his hands on his shoulders, looking him deep in the eyes.

“Donghae-ya, how can this be not our business? It’s about Lin-ah and you should know, everything concerning Lin-ah, concerns Hyukjae-ya, too. So, what do you know about this date?” he asked calmly.

Donghae sighed.

“Okay, she is out with some friend from Taiwan. She didn’t say who it was exactly. But she said, we could call it a date. So it must be a close friend.”

Heechul pulled Donghae with him to sit down with us on the floor.

Leeteuk sat down, too.

“Okay, how did she look?” Heechul asked.

Donghae looked at him confused.

“Wae?”

Heechul sighed.

“You pabo, if she looked normal, it isn’t an interesting date, if she looked dolled up, it’s dangerous. It’s something important then. That would be the date where we should be concerned for Hyukjae!” he explained.

“So?” I asked Donghae again.

Donghae scratched the back of his head.

“Uhm?”

In that moment the door opened again.

“Aish, what is it today, open house?” I murmured annoyed.

“Hey, you guys, did you see Lin before she left?” Yesung came in with a dreamy expression on his face.

“No!” I exclaimed impatiently.

Yesung’s eyes shot daggers at me.

“No need to raise your voice, dongsaeng!” he said.

Man, Yesung could get scary, when he thinks we don’t treat something important to him the right way.

“Mianhae, Yesungie-hyung, but we were about to hear from Donghae, how Lin looked. Did you know she had a date?” I asked a bit calmer.

Yesung grinned.

“Of course, she is out for dinner today. I helped her to buy a dress. Didn’t I mention it earlier when I was down here?” he asked excitedly.

“Anniyo, you just showed us what you bought for yourself and were constantly talking about how much fun you had with Lin while being at the mall!” Hankyung said.

Yesung looked a bit irritated but then smiled again.

“Whatever. Take a look, she just send me an SMS with a picture of her wearing the dress. She felt bad for not coming over to show me the outcome after I helped her looking for it.”

Yesung sat down with us, too and showed us the picture.

We all bend our heads over the mobile phone.

I whistled and Heechul smacked his forehead.

“I get why Hyukjae is jealous,” Hankyung murmured.

“Damn, she looks hot!” I said with a grin.

Heechul hit the back of my head.

“YAH!” I shouted at him.

“Don’t you get it, Kangin-ah? This is bad. If she went for a date looking like that, it’s bad for Hyukjae.”

“He probably is feeling really bad right now,” Leeteuk whispered worried.

We all sat in silence for a moment.

Yesung looked from one to another.

“What’s up?”

We all groaned.

“Yesungie-hyung!” Donghae complained.

“Wae? Doesn’t she look great?”

“Neh, but she is out for a date and Hyukjae likes her. He saw her like that and he knows she is on a date!”

“Oh!” Yesung exclaimed, finally understanding.

“Then let’s do something about it!”

We all looked at Yesung surprised.

“Finally something useful out of this weirdo’s mouth!” Heechul exclaimed, clapping excitedly.

“What do you want to do?” Hankyung asked worried.

“We have to find out who her date is and how serious the situation is!” Yesung explained.

Heechul nodded.

“And then disturb them!”

“Hyung, don’t you think, that would be too mean? She is allowed to have dates with whomever she wants to,” Donghae asked a bit timid.

I rolled my eyes.

“Yah, Donghae-ya, do you want to see our monkey sad?”

Donghae shook his head.

“Anniyo, of course not, but I don’t want Lin to be sad either!”

Leeteuk waved away his worries.

“Anniyo, she won’t be sad, maybe mad, but not sad! We all know she has a thing for Hyukjae, so we are helping her to find the right way!”

“But Hyung?!” Donghae tried to reason with us.

“We should call Kyuhyun-ah, he is a master in annoying people. Plus, he wants to see Hyukjae and Lin together,” Yesung said.

I nodded.

“Maybe we should call over the other members, too. The more the merrier!”

“By the way, then we can talk about our operation “Eunna” for our play day tomorrow!” Yesung said.

“Whatever it is you have planed, I’m in!” Heechul said.

“This will be bad!” Hankyung whispered, shaking his head with a grin.

 

***Lin’s POV***

I was so excited to see Yalun again.

I missed him a lot.

I arrived at the restaurant and walked in a bit nervously.

It felt weird.

Yalun and I ate at restaurants together once in a while, but it was never a restaurant this fancy.

The atmosphere felt a bit different.

I felt giddy upon seeing him again and also a bit embarrassed to wear a dress like this for a dinner with him.

It almost felt like a date.

When I entered I looked around for my “date”.

I stood on the tip of my toes to see the tables at the back better.

“Looking for something, my lady?” someone whispered to my ear.

I turned around surprised then a big smile appeared on my face.

“Lun!” I exclaimed excitedly and hugged him.

He laid his arms around my back and hugged me back.

His hands felt warm on my skin.

I took in a deep breath.

“Did you just smell me?” he asked amused.

I took a step back.

“Dui bu qi, but your aftershave always smelled nice. I missed it!”

He laughed.

“Just my aftershave?”

“Of course, what did you think?” I said with a wink.

“Now let me take a look at you! Wah, you still look damn fine Arron Yan!”

He smirked.

“Interested?” he asked in a husky voice.

I laughed at him and hit his shoulder.

“Stop messing around!”

He winked at me.

He took my hand and signaled me to spin around.

I did while laughing.

“Let me see! You look very beautiful tonight, Lin!”

“Xie Xie,” I said a bit embarrassed.

He smiled.

“So, should we go to our table and eat something?”

I nodded and he took my hand to lead me to our table.

He helped me to sit down.

I laughed.

“What?” he asked confused while sitting down himself.

“Nothing, it’s just weird. You are so formal tonight! Such a gentleman!” I said.

“I missed you, that’s why. I want you to have a nice evening!”

“Aw, you’re so cute. So tell me, how are you and the other guys. What brings you here?”

“The others are great. Cal and DaDong are busy with their clothing brands and Chun is working on some plans for another fitness studio.”

I nodded.

“Great, it was about time for DaDong to do something with all his creativity. The other two are busy bodies as always. How about you?”

“I’ll be filming a drama soon!”

I was excited.

I loved his dramas.

“Really? Tell me? What’s it about?”

He laughed.

“Shhh, that’s still a secret!”

I rolled my eyes at him.

“You !”

He stuck his tongue out at me.

We were disturbed by the waiter asking for our drinks and bringing us the menu.

“Now, tell me, why you are here in Korea!” I demanded.

“Uhm, I’m on some business trip,” he said avoiding my eyes.

I furrowed my brows.

“What kind of business?”

“Uhm, it’s about some endorsement,” he said hesitating.

“Okay,” I answered a bit irritated by his behavior.

He shrugged his shoulders and then he smiled at me.

“So, what about you, how is your…,” he got interrupted by my mobile going off.

I rolled my eyes.

Donghae had had my mobile in his hand.

It was playing “Beautiful”.

I loved the song really, but Hyukjae and Donghae drove me crazy by constantly changing my ringtone.

I got my mobile from my purse.

Yalun looked at me and I was a bit embarrassed.

“Dui bu qi!”

“Mei guan xi!”

I checked the caller ID and sighed.

“I have to take that call,” I said apologetically.

“Go ahead,” Yalun answered with a smile.

I stood up and walked away to get a bit privacy.

“Yoboseo?”

“Lin-ah, did you see my notes?”

“Donghae-ya?”

“Neh, my notes, did you see them?”

I sighed.

“What notes?”

“The notes on my song. Did I leave them at your apartment?”

“Donghae-ya, I have absolutely no idea. You left my apartment after me, remember?”

“Uh? Chincha?”

I rolled my eyes.

“Neh, just go and take a look. You know the password for my door!”

I heard him chuckle.

“Ah, right. I totally forgot. Kamsa hamnida.”

“Has that been all?”

“Uh, neh. Sorry to disturb you on your date.”

“Gwenchana,” with that I ended the call.

I walked back over to Yalun, who was nipping on his drink.

Obviously the drinks must have arrived while I had been away.

“Dui bu qi!”

“It’s okay, Lin. Was that your work calling?“ he asked.

“Yes, something like that,” I answered, taking a sip from my water.

“So, how is it going with the Super Junior guys?” Yalun wanted to know.

“Great, they are nice guys. I like them a lot,” I said with a smile on my lips.

“Do you like them better than us?” he asked with a puppy face.

I laughed.

“I won’t answer that. I like you all, but I know you guys better.”

Yalun nodded satisfied.

“Anyone interesting out of the bunch? For you I mean?”

“I…,” again my phone started ringing.

I sighed, checking the ID again.

“Excuse me!” I said and walked away again.

“Kyuhyun-ah, what is it?”

A short silence.

“Uhm, yoboseo, Lin-ah? Am I disturbing you?” Kyuhyun said, sounding upset.

I got worried.

“Kyu-ya, are you alright?”

“Neh!”

He still sounded upset.

“You know, you can tell me, Küken. What is it?”

“Uhm, I just felt the need to talk,” he said.

I sat down on the stairs in the hallway.

“Is something bothering you?” I asked.

“Uhm, neh, do you think Super Junior will last forever?”

I sighed.

What is it with those guys calling me and asking me weird questions?

Usually they don’t call me for such talks.

But I took it as a good sign.

Maybe at least Kyuhyun started to trust me.

“Uhm, why are you asking such a thing? You know, someday Super Junior has to end, but that is still a long time away.”

I heard him sigh.

“You’re right, but how can you be sure that we will still last for a while?”

“Kyu-ya have you been reading weird gossip again?” I asked.

“Uhm, maybe?” he said hesitating.

I sighed.

“Look, Kyu-ya, you shouldn’t read such stuff. Right now, I’m a bit busy, can we talk about this later tonight?”

“Uhm, but I feel really upset about that right now,” Kyuhyun said, sounding almost like he is about to cry.

“Could you do me a favor? I will be back as soon as possible. Maybe you can talk to Leeteuk-Oppa while I’m away. I promise you to come over to your apartment as soon as I’m home.”

“But, Leeteuk-hyung isn’t at home.”

I sighed.

What to do?

“How about this, tell Donghae I told you, you can go over to my apartment. Tell him, I told you to open the door for him. You can go to the entertainment room and play your pc game over the big screen. It will take your mind off of those stupid rumors, okay?”

“Chincha? Okay!” he said, sounding a bit more cheerful and then switched off his phone.

 

***Heechul’s POV***

“Chincha? Okay!” I heard Kyuhyun say and then shut his phone.

“Yah, why did you end the call?” I asked.

He was doing pretty good.

Obviously Lin had been worried about him and therefore was with him on the phone for a longer time than Donghae was able to manage.

He even almost got me with his acting.

“She told me I was allowed to go in her apartment to play the pc on the big screen.”

“Aish, you game addict!” Kangin said annoyed and hit the back of his head.

“Mianhae, I totally forgot about the mission,” Kyuhyun said a bit embarrassed.

“What to do now?” Leeteuk asked.

We all thought about it for a moment then I had an idea.

“Yah, how about we go over there?” I asked

“Go over where?” Hankyung wanted to know.

I rolled my eyes.

“The restaurant!”

“Won’t that be too obvious?” Leeteuk wondered.

I shook my head.

“Anniyo, not if it`s just you, Hankyung, Kangin and I will go. Yesung would be suspicious as he knew about the date. Donghae knows the restaurant, he can’t go, either. Kyuhyun can’t go because he sits at home being depressed. If it’s just us four we could say, that it’s just a coincidence, because, Teukie-hyung, you wanted to treat us on your free day and Hankyung just wanted to eat Chinese again. How about it?” I explained.

Everyone thought about it.

“What about us?” Sungmin asked, pointing at himself, Siwon, Kibum and Shindong.

“We need you for further interruptions.”

“Hyung, really? Do we have to make stupid calls, too?” Kibum asked annoyed.

I nodded.

“Neh, we don’t want to give them the chance to be romantic until we arrive. We will text you as soon as we're there.”

Everyone nodded, so Hankyung, Leeteuk, Kangin and I went to get ready for dinner at a restaurant.

 

***Lin’s POV***

My fingers were drumming impatiently on the table.

In the last hour I got a call from Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Shindong and Kibum, disturbing our dinner constantly.

I was just waiting for the next call.

What are these guys up to?

“Dui bu qi, Lun. I really don’t know what’s up. Normally they don’t call this much.”

Yalun laughed.

“Maybe they are jealous.”

“Jealous? About what?” I asked a bit mad.

“Maybe they don’t like you to have dates,” he said with a grin.

“Maybe…uhm…date?” I asked a bit irritated.

“Of course, aren’t we on one?” Yalun asked taking my hand.

I looked down on our hands.

I got nervous.

What was happening?

My phone rang.

I sighed and pulled my hand away from Yalun.

For the first time this evening I was almost happy about the disturbing ringing.

Date?

I wasn’t sure.

I opened my phone not bothering to go for privacy anymore.

“Yoboseo?”

“Yoboseo? Lin-ah? Siwon here!”

I propped my head on my hand.

“Neh, what is it?”

I sounded a bit amused and Yalun was winking at me.

He totally confused me.

I didn’t know what to make out of his behavior.

Was he just messing around or was this actually a date to him?

“Uhm…”

“Just tell me, Siwon-ah!”

“Uh, do you want to go to church with us this Sunday?” he blurted out.

This set me in a fit of laughter.

“Are you actually calling me to invite me to go to church?”

Yalun stifled his laughter.

“Uh, neh?”

“Now?” I asked like Siwon is out of his mind.

“Uh, neh?” he got more and more nervous.

I giggled.

“Okay, Siwon-ah, is the rest of the guys with you?”

“Uhm?”

“Don’t lie to me,” I said sternly.

I heard him take in a deep breath.

“Yes, they are!”

I could hear some groans in the background and then someone complaining "I knew we shouldn't let him call" which sounded like Donghae.

I laughed.

“I knew it! What is up with you guys? Are you playing a game or something? I got so many calls tonight, I didn’t receive so many in two weeks.”

“Uhm…”

A thought came to my mind.

“Wait, is Kyu with you, too?”

“Neh!”

I shook my head.

“Aish, that guy is dead. I actually was worried about him! He pranked me!”

“Mianhae!”

“It’s okay, Siwon-ah. So, what is this about?”

“Will you go to church with us on Sunday?” he stammered again, not answering my question.

I sighed.

“Who will go?”

“Uhm, Yesungie-hyung, Hyukie-hyung, Kyu-ya and I.”

“If I go, please, make those calls stop!”

Siwon laughed a little.

“Promise!”

“Okay, then I will be delighted to go to church on Sunday!”

“Okay, uhm, good night!”

“Good night, Siwon-ah. Tell Kyu he better runs when I’ll come back home.”

“Neh!” Siwon said laughing and ended the call.

I sighed.

“Those guys,” I said.

“They seem to like you a lot,” Yalun stated with a grin.

“Of course, I’m really likeable.”

“That you are!”

I had to laugh so hard, as a phone started ringing again, but this time it was Yalun’s mobile.

“What is it tonight?” he said with a chuckle and checked for the ID.

“Do you mind, if…?”

“No, go ahead. I did the same thing for the last hour.”

He stood up and left to take the call.

I sighed and finally tried my food.

It tasted great.

“Lin-ah, what are you doing here?”

I closed my eyes.

“Okay, that’s enough,” I murmured to myself.

I turned around to see none other than Leeteuk, Kangin, Hankyung and Heechul walking over to me.

“Wah, Flower, you look pretty tonight? Are you having a date or something?” Kangin asked.

“Don’t you know it already?” I asked him a bit annoyed.

Calling me every few minutes, I can manage that, but coming over and destroying my evening totally is not okay.

I liked those guys a lot, but there had to be some boundaries.

“What’s with the attitude, Kitty?” Heechul asked with a smile.

“Oh come on, are you here to annoy me or not?” I asked bluntly.

They looked at each other with an irritated look.

They were good I had to give them that much.

“What are you talking about, Lin-ah? We’re here because I wanted to treat my dongsaengs for dinner on my free day,” Leeteuk friendly explained.

“Here?” I asked unimpressed.

“Neh, I wanted to eat Chinese and I like to go here,” Hankyung answered.

“Lin Na, sorry, but… oh, if that isn’t Super Junior themselves,” Yalun said amused when he returned.

The four guys looked at my “date” in surprise.

“Uhm, nice to meet you again,” Hankyung finally said in Chinese, holding out his hand for Yalun to shake.

He did and so did the other three guys.

“Nice to meet you again, too. Lin Na, dui bu qi, but something came up and I really have to go now,” Yalun said apologetically to me.

I smiled at him sadly.

I really felt depressed that we haven’t had time to talk properly as my phone had constantly been ringing.

“It’s okay, we will meet again soon!”

He hugged me tightly and kissed my temple.

“Maybe those four guys can take my place and keep you company.”

“Yes maybe,” I said with a smile.

“Just eat whatever you want, I will leave the restaurant my contacts to pay for everything!” Yalun said to me and the four guys.

“Oh, xie xie!” they said and bowed.

“Bye Lin, see you soon!” he hugged me again.

“Tell the others I said hi!” I said and Yalun nodded at me with a smile and left.

“Woah, Lin, has that been Yan Yalun from Taiwanese band Fahrenheit?” Hankyung asked me.

I nodded and sat back down.

“Can we sit down, too?” Leeteuk asked.

“Go ahead, you’re already here anyway!” I said a bit annoyed.

“Who is Fahrenheit? I have absolutely no idea who they are,” Heechul said.

Hankyung nudged him.

“They are a Taiwanese band! Really, you should take some interest in some other things than just yourself. AISH!”

Heechul shot him an evil glare.

“How do you know them?” Kangin asked Hankyung.

“I presented an award to them with the SuJu M members.”

“Wah!” Leeteuk said impressed.

“So, Flower, how do you know them?”

“I worked for their company before coming here,” I said calmly while eating my food.

“So, is he your boyfriend?” Heechul asked.

I sighed.

“Anniyo, we’re just good friends, almost like siblings.”

“It didn’t look like “just” friends to me,” Kangin said.

I rolled my eyes.

“We’re just friends and even if we were more it wouldn't concern you!” I snapped at him.

“Woah, I feel bad energy here,” Heechul said amused.

“Bad energy? Yes, maybe you are right!”

“What happened?” Leeteuk asked concerned.

“Did he do something?” Hankyung continued.

I had to laugh.

“No, he didn’t do anything. The better question would be, what you guys have done?”

“Wae?” they all asked still pretending to be innocent.

I wanted to answer but then my phone rang again.

I opened it, without looking who it was.

“Yoboseo?” I said madly.

“Uh, Angel, everything alright?”

I sighed and calmed down.

“Who is it?” Heechul asked.

“Don’t tell me you are involved in this, too, Lee Hyukjae!” I said a bit sad now.

“Involved in what? Angel, are you alright? I didn’t want to disturb you for long. Just wanted to hear if your date is alright!”

I sighed and then smiled a little.

I knew he didn’t lie as he was really bad at it.

“You know, tonight you are the only one I really like,” I said.

“Wae? What’s wrong? I’m finished with the radio tonight. Shall I pick you up somewhere?”

I looked at the four other guys and then I thought about the wine I drank earlier because I had been mad about the phone calls.

“You know, that would be nice. Just pick me up at the restaurant.”

“Okay, I will be over in twenty minutes!”

“Okay, kamsa hamnida!”

“See you soon Angel!”

 

***Kyuhyun’s POV***

“Hey, what are you grinning so satisfied about?” Sungmin asked me as we sat in our room together.

“Leeteuk-hyung send me a message, that Lin’s date left almost immediately as soon as they arrived.”

“Is that really nice of us?” Sungmin wondered concerned.

Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders.

“Probably not!”

“So, now you’re happy that Lin’s date left?”

Kyuhyun shook his head.

“No, I’m happy because I gave Hyukjae a call after the radio show ended.”

“Wae?”

“I told him to give Lin a call as she seems to need some cheering up as her date wasn’t the way it should have been.”

“What did he say?”

Kyuhyun grinned.

“He hung up on me!”

______________________________________________________

Hi everyone...thx for the nice comments and sorry for the long wait...I promise to update more often...especially in the next few days as I actually already wrote up to chapter 28...I just never updated...don't know why!

Maybe I'm lazy...haha...sorry!

Have fun!