Let's Hope Not!

Just A Phone Call Away

***Heechul’s POV***

I smirked while walking down the stairs.

Life could be so wonderful.

God, I loved to annoy people.

And I was sure Kyuhyun would be annoyed so much in a while.

For him to lose this game was just amazing.

I didn’t really think he would lose, but he actually did.

That just lifted up my mood, especially as it would secure my amusement for a while.

As I reached the 10thfloor I was about to walk around the corner when I spotted two people standing awkwardly in the hallway, staring at each other.

I smirked and hid behind the corner to spy on them.

This is just great!

The tension!

I loved it.

They just stared at each other, saying nothing.

Oh, come on!

One of you has to say something for this to be a real drama.

They didn’t say anything for another minute and I was about to step out as it was really getting boring, when suddenly Kibum decided to break the silence.

“Oh, whatever, maybe we should just get that over and done with!”

“Dae?”

Amber looked at Kibum irritated.

“The kiss thing, just like Kyuhyun said!”

Oh, this was great!

Amber glared at him.

“Oh, very romantic! If you think I would give in to this stupid idea just because someone had this weird idea of us having some ual attraction to each other than you are wrong, Mister! As if I ever would let you kiss me, you annoying…”

I heard Kibum groan before he pulled Amber into his arms and shut her up by kissing her.

I smirked.

This was getting better and better.

The two of them were totally engrossed with each other.

What started with a kiss turned into a hot make-out session.

Kibum walked her backwards trapping her between his body and the wall.

Damn, never thought he would have it in him.

Well, maybe…

Okay, as amusing as this is, I should stop this.

Was that Amber ?

Damn!

Okay, I really should stop them.

Let’s see, should I just walk in on them, embarrassing them to death or should I give them a fair warning?

I rolled my eyes.

I’m too nice for this world, really!

People might think I’m evil, but hey, I have a heart, too.

I pulled out my mobile and played my ringtone on full volume.

I almost had to laugh out loud when I saw the couple jumping apart instantly.

I decided to give them another second before I walked around the corner with my mobile on my ear.

Here we go, welcome Kim Heechul, best actor in the world.

“Neh, Hongki-ya!”

I ignored the shocked looking Amber and the already calm again Kibum.

“Anniyo, I will pester the dongsaengs for some food! I’m too lazy to go out! Besides, some members are complaining, that I don’t spend enough time with them. Neh!”

As I stepped in front of the door to the other members’ apartment I stopped a second.

“Neh, Hongki-ya, wait a second!”

I put my hand over the mouth piece and then turned around to look at the two people watching me curiously.

“Yah, what are the both of you doing out here? Trying to kill each other while no one is watching?”

“Uh, anniyo, I was about to retire to my apartment when I met Kibum in the hallway,” Amber immediately explained.

“Chincha? Then why are you still standing here? You should head inside your apartment then!”

Amber blushed and bowed.

“Neh, good night, Oppa!”

With that she basically fled to her apartment.

I looked at Kibum.

We both stared at each other.

“Is Hongki really on the other line?”

I smirked.

“Did really nothing happen between Amber and you right now?”

Kibum shrugged his shoulders, before he turned around and headed for the staircase.

As he disappeared from my eye sight I put away my mobile and chuckled.

Chincha, these kids these days!

I entered the apartment walking inside with a grin only to find Sungmin and Yesung in the kitchen, with Sungmin already starting on the dinner.

Damn, good timing, Kim Heechul!

I will be able to have some food and tease Kyuhyun while eating it at the same time.

“I’m here!” I exclaimed.

Was it just me or could I hear Kyu turn around the key in the lock of his room’s door?

I smirked.

I couldn’t stop myself almost singing.

“Isn’t this just a wonderful day?”

 

***Hyukjae’s POV***

I looked at the sleeping beauty next to me.

The sun was illuminating her white skin and her golden hair.

Her cheeks were red from sleeping and I couldn’t help myself, I had to touch her.

My fingers brushed her forehead, the bridge of her nose, her cheeks, her lips.

I really loved this woman.

She sighed cutely and I had to smile.

Her fingers brushed over the skin of my stomach unconsciously and I felt myself shiver.

I would have been dead if I wouldn’t react to my y girlfriend touching my skin.

I stilled her fingers by laying my hand over hers.

She had no idea what she was doing to me, even with the slightest touch.

I felt her move next to me, so I watched her as her eyes fluttered open.

As she saw me, a smile, that made my heart stop a beat, spread on her lips.

“You weren’t a dream then!”

I chuckled as I pulled her closer.

“Anniyo, I’m really here!” I whispered as I gave her lips a soft peck.

She smiled.

“And you really love me?” she asked in a cute shy way.

I grinned.

“That part you must have dreamed!”

She raised a brow.

“Oh, chincha? Too sad then! I won’t be able to do what I had planned on since you don’t love me and I prefer doing that with someone that loves me!”

As she sighed in an exaggerated way I had to grin.

“That sounds interesting, Angel!”

She batted her lashes in a playful manner.

“Think so?”

That woman was killing me as she bit her lips seductively.

I groaned as I rolled us over, making her lie beneath me.

“Tell me about that plan of yours,” I whispered in a hoarse way as our lips hovered just a few millimeters away from each other’s.

“Hm, it includes the guy I love, me, a bed and…”

I groaned.

“You are killing me, Lin-ah!” I said as I crashed my lips into hers.

She giggled against my lips which turned into a moan as soon I put one of her legs around my waist, making our pelvises get pushed into another.

I let go of her lips and kissed .

“Yah, I was talking about giving you a massage, you ,” she said while gasping when I bit down on her skin.

I grinned against her skin.

“No, you weren’t, you tease!”

I could feel her shiver when my hand slipped beneath her tank-top to touch her stomach.

Her hands caressed the skin of my back, making me trample.

“Does that mean you do love me, Mr. Lee?” she whispered into my ear.

I chuckled.

“I do, I really do,” I whispered against the skin of her shoulder before kissing it softly.

She shivered as my hand travelled up her stomach to cup one of her s in my hands.

She moaned in a y way, making me feel even more aroused.

I pulled her into a sitting position for a second to get rid of her tank top.

She was really beautiful.

I leaned in to kiss her stomach and she arched her back.

I loved those y noises that left .

“Yah, Lin-ah, we….YAH! No, no, no! Please! Urgh, guys! My eyes! Haven’t you ever heard something of locking a damn door?”

I groaned, while Lin squealed embarrassedly.

She grabbed for the blanket and pulled it over her body.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it right at the annoying person in the door.

It hit Donghae right into his face which was still covered by his hands.

“Please tell me you are covered by now,” Donghae said in a really embarrassed way.

“Aish, let me kill him, please!” I mumbled annoyed letting myself fall onto the bed next to Lin.

“What? No!” Lin shouted.

She was being so cute.

Her cheeks were all red and she tried to hide her face behind her hair.

I really felt like killing Donghae for destroying our moment.

Lin glanced at Donghae who still hid his face behind his hands, before she grabbed her top from the ground to pull it over.

She sat up and tried to control her embarrassment.

“Uh, you, hm, you can look now, Donghae-shi” she mumbled.

I had to chuckle.

“Donghae-shi?” I .

She hit my shoulder.

I laughed.

“You made her feel all embarrassed, Hae!”

Donghae who slowly took away his hands was beat red, too.

“I made myself feel all embarrassed,” he mumbled, avoiding looking at Lin.

Lin coughed awkwardly before looking straight at Donghae.

“Neh, Donghae-ya, what brings you here?”

“Oh, neh, we are heading to record that show of your friend, Calvin, soon. I just wanted to let you know that!”

“Oh, arasseo!” she said with a small smile.

Donghae stared at the two of us for a while.

I stared back pointedly and he grinned.

“Oh, right, I will go and take a shower now,” he said before walking out of the room.

I looked at Lin who let herself fall back on the bed.

“God, so embarrassing!” she groaned and I had to chuckle.

I leaned over her and kissed her once again.

She blushed slightly.

I was about to pull her in for another kiss when the door once again opened and Donghae ran in.

He ran straight for the bed, jumped in and tackled me in a tight hug.

Lin barely managed to roll out of the way.

"Yah, Donghae-ya, can`t breathe!" I managed to get out with my lungs and rips being squeezed in a death grip.

“I MISSED YOU!” Donghae said excitedly.

Lin chuckled next to us.

"Stay like this! The fans will love this!"

I rolled my eyes slightly.

Even if I wanted to, I wouldn`t be able to push Donghae off.

As I saw Lin raising my phone to take a picture I just went with it and hugged Donghae closer.

The two of us smiled happily into the camera.

She showed us the picture and we had to laugh.

It was quite cute and luckily such a close up, you could barely see that I didn`t wear a shirt.

Finally Donghae released me and I didn`t lose a second to push im out of bed.

"Now out!" I pointed Donghae in the direction of the door.

"But, but, you didn`t say, you missed me back!" Donghae pouted at me in his awfully cute way.

Lin laughed.

"Don`t worry, Hae-ya, Hyukie doesn`t seem to be so good with replying to sentimental feelings!"

"YAH! I am very good with expressing my feelings, thank you very much!" I replied and pushed Lin slightly, making her laugh even more.

I looked from a pouting Donghae to a laughing Lin and sighed.

I took my smartphone and posted the picture of Donghae and me in on my social media.

"Here you go, happy?" I asked Donghae and showed him my phone.

The caption read: With Donghae in Taiwan, because I missed him too much! #superjunior #eunhaeforever

Donghae smiled happily.

"Very! Saranghae Hyukie-ya!"

I groaned again and threw Lin`s pillow at Donghae`s smiling face.

"Okay, okay, I am leaving!"

Donghae finally left the room.

I stared at the door suspiciously and was about to look at Lin once again, when Donghae’s face appeared again.

“Neh, Hyukie, if you are already here you could come along and help us to promote Super Junior!”

I groaned and buried my face at Lin’s neck.

“Will you already leave us alone, Hae?”

“Sure! Just be ready in forty minutes!”

“Do you want to die?” I asked annoyed.

Donghae laughed and walked away.

Lin chuckled and I looked at her irritated.

“The two of you are so cute when being together?”

I raised a brow.

“You think him annoying me and I’m about to kill him is cute?”

She chuckled once again and pulled me in for a kiss.

“HANKYUNG-HYUNG, HELP ME TO GET HYUKIE OUT OF LIN’S BED!”

“Aish, we have to finish this at another time, I have to catch myself a fish,” I whispered before jumping out of the bed.

“YAH, LEE DONGHAE, YOU ARE DEAD!” I yelled before running out of the room, with Lin’s laughter following me.

 

***Lin’s POV***

I glanced at my clock nervously, while waiting at our favorite coffee shop.

He should be here in about five minutes.

I didn’t really know if this was the right thing to do or not, but it didn’t stop bothering me, so I had to do something about the situation.

It couldn’t just end this way.

When I heard the door being opened I looked up and I couldn’t help it, I had to smile as soon as I saw him.

I was so relieved that he actually came.

He looked around in search of me.

When his eyes finally landed on me, he smiled softly and walked over.

God, why did I feel so nervous?

He sat down across from me and smiled.

“Lin Na;” he said softly and I felt the nervousness leave me.

He always had that effect on me, making me feel secure.

“Lun,” I whispered with a small smile.

For a while none of us said anything.

Eventually he chuckled and I looked at him surprised.

“Dui bu qi, but this is just stupid, we never were awkward with each other!”

I smiled.

“Dui, but then again, you never kissed me before!”

He nodded.

“That’s true and just for the record, I’m not sorry that I did!”

I was a bit irritated.

“What?”

Yalun smiled warmly at me.

“I’m not sorry, that I kissed you, and what I said was true. I love you!”

My heart clenched.

I just stared at him.

“You know, I have a boyfriend, right? A boyfriend I love and that loves me!”

Yalun nodded.

“Neh, that’s him, right? Your boyfriend?”

I followed the direction that he pointed to, feeling totally irritated.

My eyes landed on a TV showing Donghae, Siwon, Hangeng and Hyukjae at Calvin’s show.

A small smile appeared on my lips upon seeing him on TV.

He was really a handsome guy.

Yalun coughed and my eyes returned to him.

“Calvin called me and told me that another one of your Korean guys came to Taiwan and would attend his show. Obviously Donghai didn’t lose time to make sure that we would know that your boyfriend flew over just to make sure you were okay.”

I blinked a few times.

I really had to talk with Donghae about his competitive behavior and lose mouth.

Yalun grinned.

“Cute, have to give him that! It was nice of him to fly over!”

I nodded with a small smile.

“I seemed to have frightened him! Obviously he isn’t too sure about your relationship, if he had to fly over to check on you!”

My eyes widened in irritation.

“What?”

Yalun winked at me.

“Seems to me that I still have a chance to win you over, if your relationship is that unstable!”

I shook my head in frustration.

“Lun, listen to me! Everything is perfectly fine with our relationship. He just came because we missed each other!”

As a waitress passed, Yalun stopped her.

“Could you please turn up the volume of the TV? I would like to listen to that show!”

The waitress blushed seeing Yalun’s smile and nodded with a smile.

She hurriedly went to do as asked.

Yalun turned his attention to the TV and I groaned.

What was that guy up to?

“So, let me ask you a question every fan is dying to know the answer to!”

I turned to look at the TV upon hearing Calvin’s voice.

He was such a goofy guy, it made me smile.

I watched as the Super Junior guys looked at Calvin warily.

“Are any of you guys having a girlfriend?”

The girls in the studio squealed and Yalun chuckled.

“This should be interesting!”

I rolled my eyes.

Always the same lame questions.

Siwon and Hankyung grinned while Donghae was translating for Hyukjae.

Eventually Hyukjae nodded signaling that he got the question.

He bit his lip for a second and then smiled a smile that most of the people would probably interpret as shy, while I could see the slight nervousness behind it.

I watched Donghae throw a glance at Calvin, trying his best to hide his irritation and act professional.

Hyukjae raised the micro to his lips and I knew it was stupid but my heart started to beat in a faster pace, eventhough I knew the answer beforehand.

“Anniyo, we don’t, but we consider all of our fans our girlfriends,” he said in his usual charming way.

His answer didn’t bother me at all, did it?

Nope!

As his answer was translated by the woman in the background the audience squealed again and I heard Yalun snort next to me.

“If I would be your boyfriend, I would shout it to world!”

It annoyed me that even a small part of me liked what Yalun said, because it wasn’t like me to like something like that.

Maybe a small part, a tiny part of me would love to walk around the streets hand in hand with my boyfriend, but that was a really tiny part.

The rest of me knew why it wouldn’t happen in the near future and preferred it that way.

“Yes, but then again, maybe I wouldn’t want you to. Your fans are scary and his are even scarier!” I said.

He turned to look at me.

“So, you are really okay with this? Don’t you want him to be true to your relationship? Wouldn’t you feel better if he would tell everyone that he was taken and madly in love with you? Because that would be what I’d be doing! I wouldn’t want to hide what I’m feeling!”

Damn him for actually making me think about this.

True, I would like for the world to know that he is taken, but I wouldn’t want to make our relationship public.

“You hid what you were feeling for a year or even more, so don’t you walk around telling people what they should do with their relationship!”

I didn’t intend to sound so angry.

“I hit a nerve, didn’t I?”

“What? No, you didn’t! I wouldn’t want for everyone to know about our relationship!”

Yalun raised a brow.

“So you want to keep your relationship a secret forever?”

“What?” I asked irritated.

“When you get engaged, you still want to hear him saying, that he isn’t in a relationship? When you get married, you still want to sneak around to meet up with him? When you are having kids, you want them to not be able to talk to their friends about their dad?”

My head started to spin.

“What the hell are you talking about, Lun? We are together for barely a month and I’m sure when the time comes we will tell everyone about our relationship, but at this point it’s way too early!”

Yalun sighed and laid his hand over mine.

“If it would be me I would tell everyone I know that I’m in love with you!”

I groaned.

This wasn’t going the way I wanted it to.

I pulled away my hand.

“Seriously, Lun, whatever you are trying to do, stop it! I just wanted to meet up to make our friendship work again!”

Yalun sighed before smiling again.

“You are right, I’m trying to do something as I thought about it for the last week. I’m not going to give up on you!”

I stared at him in shock.

“What?”

He smiled again.

“You heard me! I’m not going to give up on you! I will fight for you!”

This was insane.

I stood up.

“Really, Lun, you shouldn’t do this. We are friends and as a friend I have to tell you, that the chances for you are not very high. I already gave my heart to someone else. I do love you! As a friend and nothing more! My relationship with Hyukjae right now might be complicated, but we love each other and when the time is right or when the situation would ask for it I’m sure we will announce our relationship to the world!”

“Are you sure about that? Are you really sure he would risk his carrier for you?”

I could only stare at Yalun.

Was he really trying to win me over by annoying the hell out of me?

“You are acting like your childish-self right now, Lun! I wouldn’t want him to risk anything for me right now! I’m not that desperate for him to proof his love for me to do something like that. I trust him!”

I was mad.

I was really mad at Yalun in this moment.

What did he take us for?

And why did it bother me that I actually wasn’t sure if Hyukjae would choose me over his carrier?

And what kind of person am I that I would want him to choose me over his dream?

I felt horrible.

I never would do that to him.

Never!

I promised that one to myself right in that moment.

I straightened my shoulders and stared at Yalun.

Maybe it was the expression in my eyes or my words before, but he seemed kinda sad.

“Dui bu qi, I didn’t mean to upset you!”

I looked at him for a while before I nodded.

“It’s okay as long as we can stop this stupid conversation already!”

Yalun smiled and nodded.

“Sure and if it really is what you want we can be just friends!”

I felt relieve rushing through my body.

“Really?”

Yalun nodded with a wink at me.

“Sure! I did it for more than a year! I’m sure I can do it again!”

I grinned.

“Great and don’t be sad anymore! I’m sure you will find an even better girl than me who will be prettier, thinner, taller and nicer, someone who will love you the way you deserve!”

Yalun avoided my eyes when he nodded.

I felt relieved that maybe, with a little time, we would be able to save our friendship.

I glanced at the TV and saw that the show was already over.

My eyes widened.

I glanced at my clock.

“Oh, , Lun, I have to go!”

I didn’t tell anyone that I would meet up with Yalun, because I knew Donghae would throw a fit.

All of them being at Calvin’s show allowed me to get this over and done with.

But now I was running late.

“Why? Do you have schedule later on?”

I hesitated a moment before I decided to tell Yalun the truth.

“No, not really, but I promised Hyukjae that I would meet him at the airport to send him off! He is returning to Korea!”

Yalun grimaced.

“I could bring you!”

My eyes widened in surprise.

“Really? You would do that?”

Yalun shrugged his shoulders.

“Sure, what are friends for?”

I smiled brightly.

“Thank you, Lun, but you wouldn’t have to do that. I could catch a cab!”

He rolled his eyes.

“Come on, let’s go already!”

 

***Yalun’s POV***

“Thanks for taking me, Lun! We will talk to each other another time, right?”

Lin Na smiled at me a little bit uncertain.

It hurt me that we still were so awkward with each other.

I returned her smile.

“Sure! We are friends, right?”

“Right,” she mumbled.

I could do it.

I could be her friend, for a while at least.

Maybe being her friend would pay off in time.

I was sure she had some feelings for me, deep down.

I could see it in her eyes when she felt so pained by me being hurt.

I could see it in her eyes when she got angry at me for behaving kinda like an back at the coffee shop.

She was disappointed in me for acting that way.

And I was sure as hell that if it wasn’t for that Korean guy that she would have accepted my feelings.

I was mad at myself for waiting too long.

After I kissed her that night I cursed myself for being so stupid to lose her because I was too coward to act on my feelings earlier.

I promised myself to never let that happen again.

“You don’t have to wait for me, Lun, I arranged for the company car to take me back to our apartment.”

I nodded and watched her getting out of the car.

“Bye,” I said and she nodded before heading inside of the airport building.

It was really quite around this area.

Lin Na told me that they had made the media and fans believe that that Hyukjae guy would leave tomorrow instead of today.

They wanted to allow him to leave in silence.

Obviously the media had believed them as there was no camera to be seen around.

I was about to drive off when something, better someone caught my eye.

“Oh, !” I mumbled.

There, right in front of me, there was a woman entering the airport building.

Chen Xiao Lu, number one gossip reporter of Taiwan.

I groaned.

If she was around I was sure there should be at least one camera around, too.

She and her team often caught the stars when they least expected it.

“,” I mumbled again before pulling out my mobile.

I dialed Lin’s number and waited.

She didn’t pick up.

“Just great!” I cursed.

What to do?

I rolled my eyes.

Damn it all!

With a last curse I got out of my car and entered the airport.

I looked around for either the reporter or Lin Na.

I caught a glimpse of the bad gossip’s horrid dress and just as I thought a cameraman was following her.

I didn’t hesitate.

I followed her as I was sure that she knew where she was going.

I watched enraged as some guy of the security let her pass the boarding card control.

I groaned.

Why were those reporters able to get in everywhere?

Aren’t celebrities human, too?

Didn’t they deserve some privacy, too?

Just great!

I had to get in there, just to make sure nothing bad would happen.

I bought some random ticket, ironically a flight to Korea, and hurried to pass the boarding card control.

I didn’t care that people became aware of me.

I noticed girls staring at me, giggling.

I realized that some cameras belonging to random people flashed up.

I ignored them and kept on walking through the familiar hallways.

As I reached the gate I looked around for Lin Na’s blond hair and found her just at the end of the staircase.

She must have arrived only seconds before me.

I scanned the waiting area for the reporters and really at one corner of the room the ugly gossip hag watched the scene like a hawk, ready to catch her prey.

I watched as Lin Na looked around in search for her boyfriend.

Eventually a guy, barely recognizable, as he wore a hood, some sunglasses and a scarf, stood up and waved at her in a small gesture.

Sure, no one would be suspicious of him.

Well maybe really no one would be suspicious if it wouldn’t be for that hateful woman that obviously got some clue that that guy might be here somewhere.

Lin Na was about to walk over to him, obviously not noticing the reporter that now had her eyes focused on the disguised guy.

Really, it felt like a scene out of the movies.

I groaned as I rushed down the stairs to the waiting lounge.

It only took me a few steps to reach Lin Na to hold her back.

I grabbed her wrist and she swirled around.

“Lun, what are you doing here?”

I looked over to the disguised guy that watched us curiously.

Lucky me the gossip hag seemed to be too busy with her “maybe” victim to notice me.

Without any words and hesitation I pulled her with me.

Lin Na seemed irritated and wanted to break free from my grip, but I stopped her with a firm look.

Eventually she followed me up the stairs and back through the hallways.

When I was sure that we were far enough from the reporter hag I stopped.

“Lun, what the hell was this about?” Lin Na asked pissed off.

“Reporter,” I just said.

Her eyes widened.

“What?”

“There was a gossip reporter at the waiting lounge just waiting for something exciting to happen!”

Lin Na’s face lost its color.

“What? But how? No one was supposed to know!”

I just rolled my eyes.

“Well, welcome to a stars world. Besides, maybe you can’t remember, but Taiwanese reporters are the worst concerning rumors, gossips and bad news. Obviously someone somewhere must have talked!”

Lin Na’s face became all red again.

“Aish, those reporters are unbelievable! How can they not respect the stars’ privacy?”

I chuckled.

“If you find the answer to that one let me know!”

“Urgh, I’m so furious! To think that it might have ended in a scandal if you wouldn’t have stopped me. Well we still could have said half of the truth, that I’m staff, but…oh god!”

She stopped, shaking from anger.

I grinned.

“The story with the staff might have worked, as long as you wouldn’t have hugged or anything!”

Lin Na blushed before she groaned.

“We would have been busted if it wasn’t for you!”

I winked at her.

She sighed before looking at me.

“Xie xie ni, Lun!”

I nodded.

We kept silent for a while.

“You should call him!”

“What?”

I chuckled.

“You should call that boyfriend of yours to tell him, what was going on! He looked ready to kill me when I stopped you! With me dragging you away he might think that I kidnapped you.”

Her eyes widened.

“Oh, damn, right! Wait a second!”

She pulled out her mobile.

“You called me?”

“I tried to warn you from outside but you didn’t pick up!”

“Aish, silly me, I turned off the ringtone. Excuse me for a second!”

She walked some steps away and waited for that guy to pick up his mobile.

As he did she hurriedly talked to him.

First she seemed worried, then a little angry, then sad and eventually she smiled.

So many emotions just with one call.

She must have a lot of feelings for that guy.

She walked back over to me.

“Neh, Hyukie, Saranghae!”

She ended the call and sighed.

“He told me to tell you thanks and that he will punch you if you’ll touch me ever again!”

I grinned.

“Too bad, we probably will beat each other up constantly then, because I don’t think I will refrain from touching you in the future!”

She chuckled.

“Come on, let’s go!”

She took my hand and pulled me along the hallways.

None of us noticed the camera and the grin on an evil witches face.

 

 

********************************

“And here some breaking news! Member of the Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit and actor Yan Yalun spotted at the airport hand in hand with some unknown blonde! The two of them seemed to be very intimate, smiling and flirting! Is he hiding a girlfriend? And some more exciting news from the world of celebrities. Obviously not just Super Junior’s members Donghai, Hangeng and Shi Yuan are staying in Taiwan right now. They got company by fellow band member….”

Donghae spit out the coke he was just drinking, when he saw pictures of Lin and at that guy, Yalun, holding hands, laughing and being all cute with each other.

“I will kill him!”

“Oh no, this is not good!” Siwon mumbled.

Hankyung looked irritated as more pictures were shown.

He switched the channel and everywhere there were news about Yan Yalun having a girlfriend.

“You think other people will recognize her, too, ge?” Siwon asked

Hankyung listened to the news irritated.

“What the hell happened?”

 

*********************************

 “Creating a big uproar in Taiwan by being caught with his supposed to be girlfriend, member of the famous band Fahrenheit, Yan Yalun, allowed a relative quiet departure for our very own star, Lee Hyukjae, member of top boy band Super Junior. He had flown over for a quick visit to his fellow members, who are currently busy with filming numerous cfs and an upcoming drama…”

“Hyung, do you think they show those news on the plane?” Ryeowook asked worriedly.

“Psh, as if Lin would cheat on Hyukie-hyung with that guy!” Kyuhyun said annoyed, while glaring at the TV.

“At least now he has a reason to sulk,” Heechul said with a smirk.

“Yah, pabo oppa, that’s not funny! She wouldn’t cheat on him!” Amber shouted annoyed.

“Everyone is able to cheat,” Kibum muttered while studying his script.

“Not everyone is after , Kim Kibum!” Amber shot back at him.

“Not?” he asked in a bored voice.

“Would you shut up, you annoying brats?” Kangin shouted annoyed.

“Let’s just call Lin and ask her about it!” Leeteuk said calmly.

“Do you think someone from the company will recognize her?” Sungmin suddenly asked quietly.

“Let’s hope not!” Yesung whispered.

 

______________________________________________________________

Another chapter...aish...that was a hard one to write...but well...let's see what happens next ^^

Let me know, what you think :D