I'm Coming After You!

Just A Phone Call Away

***Kyuhyun’s POV***

„Kyu?“

I stirred slightly in my sleep as I felt someone poke my cheek.

“Kyu-ah?”

I tried to pry open my eyes to look at the source of my annoyance.

I groaned when I managed to make out a pouting Donghae right in front of me.

I turned around and buried my head in my pillow.

“What is it, hyung? I’m sleepy!”

“Did you play all night again?” Donghae asked worried.

I groaned once again.

“Ani, I was working late unlike other people, now get lost and let me sleep!”

I basically could see the pout forming on Donghae’s face without looking at him.

I felt the bed sinking beneath another weight and then Donghae snuggled into bed next to me.

I sighed.

“Hyung, I’m not Hyukjae-hyung, so stop crawling into my bed! What do you want from me?”

“You love me, right Kyu-ah?” Donghae asked cutely.

“Don’t know!”

“So, you don’t love me?” Donghae said with a shaking voice.

I turned my head to look at him.

“Don’t you dare to start crying!”

“Do you love me?” he asked again and his lips quivered.

I glared at him.

“You know I do, so stop that act!”

Immediately the tears disappeared from Donghae’s eyes and a smile spread on his lips.

Such a crappy actor!

“I need your help today!”

I rolled my eyes.

“What is it?”

“I have prepared a surprise for Melanie and I need you to bring her to…”

“Why me? We didn’t even meet personally yet! Besides we always keep on bickering!”

Donghae smiled.

“Don’t be like that! She likes you and I know you like her too! Besides you are the only one that is free tonight! Everyone else is on schedule! I checked! So, please, pretty please help your hyung, neh?”

I pouted.

Donghae grinned and hugged me like the crazy idiot he is before jumping out of my bed.

“Kamsa Kyu-ah, I’ll text you the address and the time! Now you better should wake up, everyone else already left and I’m out now!”

With that the door to my room closed and I could hear Donghae basically running through the apartment like an energizer bunny before leaving the apartment.

I didn’t get the chance to talk to him yesterday, but judging from his behavior I had a feeling that his first real life meeting with Melanie went well.

I considered sleeping for another five minutes when my mobile peeped in an annoying way.

I blindly reached out for my nightstand and smiled satisfied when I got hold of my mobile.

I looked at the short message I got and immediately threw the device in some corner listening to the triumphant sound of it breaking.

I buried my head in the pillow again.

Great, now I would have to buy a new one!

Maybe I should make Heechul-hyung buy me a new one seeing as he sent me that obnoxious message.

“D-Day! See you later! Kekeke!”

This day already started out as a bad one, maybe I should consider calling in sick.

I groaned, remembering that today was the day I was supposed to meet the script writer and the director of my first drama for the first time.

No good day to be sick.

I kicked away my blanket and stood up, ready to take my shower.

At least that one helped a bit to relax myself.

Okay, honestly even if the day hadn’t started out badly I still would be a mess as I was especially nervous about the day today, seeing as it would be my debut as an actor and I wasn’t even sure if I would be able to do it.

After I took my shower I started to get dressed.

Nothing special about it, really!

Only that I’m stuck!

How can I be stuck?

I wondered about it too.

I just tried to pull my shirt over my body and suddenly I was stuck.

I was neither able to pull it fully over my body nor was I able to pull it off again.

“What the…?”

I groaned.

Why the hell did Ryeowook’s clothing always end up in my closet?

For that really could be the only explanation for such a stupid thing to happen.

The shirt simply was way too small and was now stuck over my arms and my head.

“Stupid!” I cursed and tried my best to pull it off.

It really didn’t work.

Now I had to walk around almost blind as the shirt was reducing my sight.

“Aish, chincha, where are those members if you need them?”

I groaned and made my way for the door.

The chances for Lin to be still at her apartment would be high, since she really didn’t like me to drive somewhere on my own.

She probably stayed back to bring me to the TV station later on.

I hesitated for a second to walk out into the hallways like that, seeing as I must look ridiculous with a shirt covering my head and my arms with my body being visible for the whole world to see.

I sure as hell would need something to convince Lin to never breath out a word of what she will be seeing in a few seconds.

I groaned seeing as my last attempt to get rid of the shirt made it even worse.

Now I couldn’t even move my arms.

Chincha, this was ridiculous!

I finally left the apartment and quickly walked over to Lin’s to knock on the door by kicking it.

There were some noises coming from behind the door, making me sigh in relief.

So Lin was really at home.

The door opened and I immediately brushed past Lin to leave the hallway as fast as possible.

“Lin-ah, help! I’m stuck!”

Nothing!

I turned in the direction in which I guessed Lin must still be standing.

“Yah, if you dare to laugh I will tell Hyukjae-hyung what you are hiding under your bed!”

I heard a small chuckle, which sounded kinda familiar, but then again totally unfamiliar.

I could see some shadow walking closer to me.

“On or off?”

I grew hesitant.

Something was wrong.

“Uh, off? The stupid thing is too small!” I mumbled.

Lin sounded a little off this morning.

There were fingers brushing the skin of my shoulders, which surprisingly made me shiver slightly.

Irritating!

Finally there was a tug on the shirt and it was pulled off.

I sighed contently when I finally could lower my arms and see again.

But the person biting her lips and looking at me with a mixture of amusement and embarrassment sure as hell wasn’t Lin.

Awkward!

I crossed my arms in front of my chest in an effort to hide my body without being too obvious, while the woman in front of me looked around the room like she had seen it the first time, trying to avoid me.

She was actually pretty cute, with her curly short hair and her red cheeks.

“What the hell is going on here?”

I swirled around to see Lin walking out of her room.

“He just walked straight in when I opened the door!” the woman said almost sounding a bit defensive.

“And you lost no time to get rid of his shirt?” Lin asked amused.

Embarrassing!

I looked at the woman who got even redder and if it wouldn’t have been me that was stuck in this weird situation with her, I would have chuckled over her cute reaction.

“What, no, I just tried to help and…”

Oh no, this only could turn into something more embarrassing and I really didn’t want that.

I’d never live that one down!

If the hyungs found out I was stuck in my shirt, walked around the hallway half and then got some stranger to help me out of my shirt I would be in for a whole lot of teasing.

No, thank you!

I basically ripped the shirt out of them woman’s hands and hastily walked in the direction of the door.

“Uh, thanks for the help! I will see you later Lin-ah!” I mumbled, before walking headless in the direction of the door.

“Kyu-ah, watch out!” I heard Lin shout out, but it already was too late, I walked right into the coffee table standing in the hallway.

I felt myself blush.

For the first time in a long time I blushed and not because the hyungs made me do something embarrassing for a show but because I embarrassed myself, TWICE, in front of a cute woman, I didn’t know.

Damn, and now my hip hurt!

“You okay there, Kyu-ah?” Lin asked, sounding really worried.

I turned around and bowed.

“Uh, neh, mianhae!” I said and finally ran from the apartment.

Mianhae???

What the hell was wrong with me?

I acted like a fool!

That’s totally unlike me!

I was supposed to be the funny confident maknae and not some idiot!

This day really wasn’t a good one.

Why didn’t I just call in sick again?

Ah right!

The drama!

 

***an hour later***

“Yah, stop laughing!”

“I can’t, sorry, but you were just too hilarious!”

“I got stuck in my damn shirt! It basically attacked me! How can that be hilarious!”

I glared at Lin.

“Well, the fact you were stuck in your shirt IS funny, but that you met my sister for the first time being half thinking she is me is just hilarious! Besides, you ran into that damn table!”

I huffed.

“That hurt, you know!” I said grumpily.

“Oh come on, Kyu, it didn’t hurt so much! If I wouldn’t know it better I’d say you were embarrassed to have my sister see you half !” Lin teased.

I pouted.

“It’s not so much the fact, that she saw me half ! It’s more the fact of me being all scarred that makes me awkward!”

Lin poked my cheek.

What’s wrong with people doing that to me all the time?

“Never heard of the fact that scars are all manly and y? Besides I’ve seen you half before and believe me if I say there is nothing you need to hide!”

I grinned and looked at her.

“I wonder what Hyukie-hyung would think about you checking out the other members!”

“Yah, you better don’t say stuff like that to him! I kinda have a feeling he thinks I think Donghae’s body is hotter than his!” Lin mumbled.

I laughed.

“So?”

She looked at me irritated.

“So, what?”

“So, is Donghae-hyung’s body hotter than Hyukjae-hyung’s?”

“Ani, I just think that Donghae has a broader chest and…wait…I won’t say anything! You are likely to have that recorded and showing it to Hyukie…”

I sighed in fake disappointment before an evil grin spread on my lips.

“Well, I didn’t record it! You talking to Hyukjae’s mailbox isn’t directly me recording, is it?”

Lin’s eyes opened in shock, before she stopped the car at the side of the road.

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, you didn’t just…”

I grinned and showed her her own mobile in my hand (some idiot broke mine!!!).

Indeed I did, if my life today I would drag someone with me!

“You are so dead, Kyuhyun-ah! To think that I always protected you from the others and even asked Yesung to hand back your laptop! Oh, you so are in for it now!”

Okay, I felt a little guilty, because Lin actually really never did anything bad for me to mess with her, but hey, a bit spice wouldn’t hurt their relationship!

They are way too fluffy romantic anyway!

“Uh, you know, make up is supposed to be the best, so you actually should be thanking me!” I said with a smirk.

“You better just shut up, Kyu, otherwise I might make you walk!”

Okay, obviously Lin wasn’t the right person to mess with.

The rest of the drive was quite silent, which was awkward and I really was about apologize to Lin, when she just glared at me.

In the end I was relieved to escape the car in front of the TV station.

It didn’t surprise me at all that Lin drove off the second I stepped out of the car, not even giving me the time to retrieve my laptop from the back of her car.

Damn!

I shook my head and entered the TV station building.

I walked up to the information desk only to be greeted by a blushing young woman.

“Annyeong, I’m here for the…”

“I know why you are here! If you please would wait in the lobby of the fourth level!”

“Kamsa hamnida!” I said with a smile and walked off to the elevators.

I already wondered what I should do while waiting in the lobby without a laptop or a mobile!

Man, I will be bored.

As I arrived in the fourth level’s lobby I looked around me to find myself a quiet corner.

Maybe I would be able to catch up on some sleep.

As my eyes roamed over the quite large lobby my eyes landed on a woman sitting in the front row of chairs, her back facing me.

I furrowed my eye brows.

The figure was oddly familiar to me.

My eyes widened in surprise as the woman turned her head to the side, making her profile visible for me to see.

Just burry me alive!

I felt a blush spreading on my cheeks.

How much of bad luck could one guy have in one day?

Seriously, I should listen to myself if I have a bad feeling for a day.

There in front of me sat the very same person I embarrassed myself in front of twice this morning, biting her lip cutely obviously thinking hard about something.

She was kinda cute.

I shook my head.

What on earth was Lin’s sister doing here?

I tried to think about all the information I knew about Lin’s sister, but I soon had to give up.

I never had paid much attention to her, although Lin and Donghae mentioned her once in a while.

I could call Donghae to ask him about her or Lin…no definitely not Lin, she might not want to talk to me.

Just go with Donghae, that would be better…if one owned a mobile that worked.

I groaned.

Well, I might as well go over there and talk to her, introducing myself properly and just get over and done with this whole awkward incidence.

I straightened my shoulders and walked over to where Anja was seated.

I stopped a step behind her and coughed slightly.

“Uhm, jeogihyo?” I tried to grab her attention, but she didn’t react, obviously totally busy with something on her laptop.

I furrowed my brows and leaned in to tap her shoulders when something on her laptop screen caught my attention.

My eyes widened for a second before a grin spread on my lips.

I pulled back my hand and carefully sat down on the chair that was back to back with hers to look over her shoulders.

I watched as the cursor roamed over her screen, clicking here and there, opening windows, closing others.

When she was back to her desktop I had to bite my lip to keep myself from chuckling.

I looked at her and saw that she had ear buds in her ear listening to music.

Might be an explanation why she didn’t react to my calling.

I looked back to the screen of her laptop and saw a writing program being opened.

As soon as the program had loaded she scrolled down to the end of the document and started typing.

I tried to read what she was writing and I raised my brows.

She was translating some kind of script from English to Korean.

So she was either a script writer or a translator.

Figures!

Kyuhyun you are smart like that!

I looked at her once again.

She tapped her lips with her finger while thinking about what to write.

It was really amusing to watch her and somewhat interesting.

I realized she unconsciously is doing a lot with her lips while being in thoughts.

Either she is biting them, talking to herself, touching them with her fingers or just moving them in funny ways.

If her desktop wouldn’t already have caught my attention the things she did with her lips most definitely would have.

Well, me noticing a woman is a rare case let alone thinking about her lips, so why notice this one, you would ask?

Easy!

No mobile, no laptop, not even a book with me to entertain myself!

Charming, am I not?

Okay, maybe the fact, that it doesn’t happen often that I embarrass myself in front of a woman, might help taking notice of this one too.

Call me narcissistic but I really want to correct my first impression she might have of me.

I don’t want to be the retarded stuck in a t-shirt, walking into a table guy, I want to be the handsome breathtaking perfect guy that I actually am.

Nothing retarded about me usually!

So, it annoyed me to no end that this woman probably forever would giggle about me from now on instead of thinking me handsome.

I grinned.

Well, the chances aren’t that bad that she still would think me handsome, are they?

I grinned.

Now, what would be the best way to convince her of me being a cool guy?

I heard the elevator doors at the other end of the lobby opening and turned around to take a look at the commotion.

I suppressed a groan when I saw the one person I really didn’t want to see today walking into my direction.

Crap, I totally forgot that he would be in this drama too!

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, aren’t you happy to see me? Stop glaring at me?”

My glare immediately disappeared and I tried to muster up a cool expression.

“Why would I be glaring at you, hyung?”

I watched Heechul’s famous smirk appear on his face.

“Maybe because someone is a sore loser!”

I smiled at him.

“I’m not!”

“Oh, so you’ll accept your punishment, then?” he asked amused.

Hell, no!

“Sure, I will…that is if I actually didn’t fulfill your condition!”

Heechul raised a brow.

Damn me and my big mouth!

I really actually hadn’t fulfilled his conditions, but I never ever would do what Heechul demanded.

NEVER EVER!

I glanced at the woman sitting behind me, still busy with her work, totally unaware of her surroundings.

Actually I would be amazed and would try to make her play a game of Starcraft with me seeing as so much focus would actually be of good use for it.

“So, you fulfilled my condition?” I heard Heechul’s annoying voice ask.

I watched as Anja once again was biting her lips while concentrating on her writing.

Call me crazy, but an idea popped up in my mind.

Cho Kyuhyun never goes down without a fight!

Determined I tapped Anja’s shoulder.

She looked around and her eyes widened in surprise as she noticed me sitting quite close behind her.

Her warm brown eyes looked kinda irritated, while her full lips parted slightly as to make a sound.

Those lips are really cute!

I didn’t really think about anything, when my hand reached out grab her neck, touching her velvety curls, before pulling her slightly closer to me.

I could feel her breath on my lips and I smiled satisfied as I felt her slightly shivering beneath my touch.

Damn, this was fun!

I should do this more often to her in the future!

Her nose crinkled in an adorable way when she grew irritated!

When she was about to say something, either protest or just an irritated outburst, I quickly closed the distance between us and touched her lips with mine in a soft way.

It felt foreign.

I sighed softly into the kiss.

It felt like my last kiss was like hundreds of years ago, which might be actually true seeing as my last kiss was before my debut.

I caressed her lips with mine in an exploring way, trying to grow accustomed to the feeling.

It wasn’t bad.

Not at all!

It felt interesting, something that needed further exploration.

As I slightly touched her lips with my tongue, I felt her shiver and I smiled against her lips.

Blame it on my arrogance but I felt a sense of male pride over her reaction.

She sighed slightly and I was satisfied with the small y noise, deciding it would be proof enough for that idiot hyung of mine.

I slowly pulled away and had to smirk seeing Anja’s dazed face.

I winked at her before letting go of her.

I turned around to see Heechul speechless for once – at least for a second.

He blinked once and then he was his cool self again.

“Nice one, Kyu, but you need to have more proof than that!”

I smirked.

“Sure, but if you would excuse us now, me and my girlfriend want to have some more privacy!”

Heechul snorted.

“Sure, go ahead!” he said with an elegant hand movement.

I smiled and stood up, taking Anja’s hand in mine, making her stand up and walking along the line of seats with me until the end of the row, then I pulled her with me in the direction of another hallway.

I looked at her still dazed face, making me smile.

This is going to be so much fun!

 

***Anja’s POV***

He kissed me.

HE kissed me!

He kissed ME!

He KISSED me!

HE KISSED ME!

Okay, calm down!

Well, he kissed me!

What the hell happened?

I really didn’t get it.

In the morning I thought him funny, when he showed up stuck in that shirt!

I thought his body totally attractive, especially with those daring to be touched scars on his stomach and chest!

I thought him cute when he ran into the table all embarrassed!

I thought him hot and perfect a long time before I ever met him, totally crushing over him ever since I became a Super Junior fan!

But what I thought while he was kissing me, was really hard to describe!

It was surprising!

It was exciting!

It was electrifying!

Mindblowing!

Perfect!

My heart beat like crazy while his soft y lips touched mine in a sweet way.

It was a dreamlike kiss with a dreamlike man, just, that it didn’t happen in my dreams.

It was no dream!

I shook my head slowly to clear up my mind!

Okay, this was really no dream!

The kiss happened and Kyuhyun was actually dragging me through some hallway right now.

This was totally weird!

What did he do that for?

Any of it?

Not that I mind him kissing me, but why?

I braced my feet against the ground, trying to make him stop.

It worked!

Amazingly good!

Kyuhyun was stopped by my abrupt gesture, making him hauled back to me, which made me kinda stumble and end up in his arms.

My eyes widened and I tried to struggle free from him.

He steadied me before letting go of me.

Awkward!

“We have a talent to get caught up in awkward situations with each other, haven’t we?” he asked amused.

I blinked at him.

He reached out to take my hand again.

“Come on, girlfriend, we need to talk to each other!”

I shook my head.

Okay, so him stating I was his girlfriend wasn’t a dream either, the music of my laptop wasn’t playing tricks on my hearing before!

What the hell did I miss?

“Did I have an accident? Something crashed down on my head? Have I amnesia?”

Kyuhyun chuckled.

“None of it as far as I know! Although you seem a bit weird with your tendency to talk to yourself!”

I widened my eyes.

“My what?”

Kyuhyun grinned.

“Your tendency to talk to yourself! You did it earlier while writing! It’s pretty amusing!”

“Earlier while writing?” I asked irritated.

This whole situation was totally chaotic.

“Neh, I tried to talk to you, but you didn’t hear me! I gathered your music was too loud!”

“My music?”

Okay, I seemed to be totally retarded with just repeating his words.

He chuckled.

“Sorry for making you so irritated with my kiss!”

“You didn’t!” I exclaimed hastily.

No way I would let him know that was exactly what he did!

He smirked.

“Great, then you won’t mind me doing it again, will you?”

“What?” I asked kinda panicked.

Of course I wouldn’t mind, but why should he?

“Being my girlfriend I obviously need to kiss you, otherwise Heechul-hyung never would let me off!”

Okay, this was pretty much ed up and needed some explanations!

Am I in one of my damn dramas?

Enough of dreamlike kisses by dreamlike guys!

You need to get a grip of yourself!

“Okay, call me crazy, but since when did I become your girlfriend?” I asked trying to clear my mind.

Kyuhyun smiled.

“Just now when you allowed me to kiss you!”

“Allowed you to…did I have a choice in that?” I asked.

Kyuhyun smirked.

“Not really, but you didn’t put up much of a fight either!”

What the…

“I didn’t put up a fight? I was surprised how could I have put up a fight?” I tried to argue, feeling kinda embarrassed with the lack of my reaction while he kissed me.

Kyuhyun took a step closer, making our bodies rather close to each other.

My heart missed a beat.

“I think it’s because you like me!” he said with a seductive whisper.

I gulped before I pushed him away.

Could he see right through me?

No way in hell, that would be to embarrassing!

“I absolutely don’t! I don’t even know you!”

Kyuhyun winked at me.

“I think you do and I think you like me!”

Okay, now it was just for the heck of it.

“I don’t!”

“You do!”

“Not!”

“Great so you can be my fake girlfriend!”

I was taken aback.

“Your what?”

“I need you to be my fake girlfriend!”

The guy was obviously crazy!

Totally hot, but crazy!

“Why?”

Kyuhyun sighed.

“Because otherwise I would have to fulfill Heechul’s demand for me losing a game against him and I totally don’t want to do that!”

I shook my head.

He was being a weirdo.

“What on earth could be so bad to go through with a…with a ….”

“Fake girlfriend?” Kyuhyun helped out.

I nodded.

“Well, you see, Amber and Kibum made me lose a game with their obnoxious fighting a while back and Heechul said as punishment I would need to screw up one of our concerts – like badly! Singing the wrong way badly! And I really really can’t have that happening!”

“What?”

“He wants me to screw up my singing!” Kyuhyun said like it would be the end of the world, almost making me chuckle.

The guy was just such a snob with singing!

“So I pleaded him to change my punishment! In the end he told me if I managed to get myself a girlfriend in the time of three months he would let me off!”

I looked at him skeptically.

“Why would anyone make such a demand? Especially with a star? Is Heechul out of his mind?”

Kyuhyun seemed a bit hesitant as he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

“I kinda complained about Kibum and Amber acting stupid! I said I never would be like that stupid concerning love, therefore Heechul wanted me to eat my words, I guess!”

“Oh ho, macho much?” I asked amused.

“No, healthy confidence!” he replied.

I snorted.

“So what happened to your healthy confidence?”

“I forgot about the whole thing so I didn’t have enough time!” he answered a bit embarrassed.

“You forgot?” I exclaimed.

“Neh!”

“Pabo!”

“Yah, I’m not!”

“You are, otherwise you wouldn’t have to kiss random people and state they are your girlfriend!”

The smirk was back on his face.

“Yes, but you liked it, seeing as you like me!”

“I do not!” I stated firmly.

Okay, I did, but I didn’t need him to know that seeing as he was kinda just trying to make a deal with me and there was no love or anything like that involved.

“Great, so like I said you can be my fake girlfriend!”

I raised my brows.

“Why would I agree to that?”

“Because it wouldn’t harm you and I would be a good boyfriend to you!”

“No harm? Did anyone tell you what almost happened to Melanie in the shopping mall yesterday?”

“Yes, well, but I would make sure nothing would ever happen to you!”

Was it weird that his words stirred something inside me?

“Even if you would be able to hold this promise, why should I do it?”

“Because you can’t resist my charm?” he asked and smiled at me.

Damn, he was good!

“Not falling for it!”

Oh yes, I did!

“Because you don’t want me to suffer through the worst embarrassment of my life?” he asked pleadingly.

“And why is that? I don’t even really know you!” I stated.

Lie!

“But you will come to know me, since I’m your handsome boyfriend!”

Can a man get more dorky macho?

“Who tells you that I don’t already have a boyfriend?”

He turned serious all of a sudden and I swear his eyes made me melt beneath his intense stare.

“Do you have one?”

I could lie.

“No!”

His smile was breathtaking.

“Great, so that’s settled then!”

“Settled? I still don’t get why I should do it!”

“Because you get to order me around?” he asked teasingly.

I laughed.

“You would let me order you around?”

“Kinda? That’s what a good boyfriend does, right?”

He was so adorable, but totally weird.

“How long?”

“I think to convince Heechulie-hyung we have to make it last for at least six months!”

“Six months?”

This was getting weirder and weirder by the minute.

“Neh!”

“What if one of us actually really meets somehow we want to date?”

Kyuhyun frowned.

“I promise not to break up with you before the six months are over, but you are allowed to dump me anytime you want!”

“You are crazy!” I said.

“Crazy and desperate, so please!”

“Yah, you guys, the director is waiting for us!”

I turned around to see Heechul approaching us with an evil smirk.

“So, Kyu-ah, I didn’t know you were dating our script writer!”

I looked at Kyuhyun, who didn’t even blink once.

“Well, there is a lot you didn’t know! Didn’t you know that our script writer is Lin’s sister?”

“Of course I did! I’m just surprised you did!”

It was like a battle of titans or a battle of liars.

And seriously none of them wanted to lose.

Idiots!

“So, how long have you been dating?” Heechul asked casually.

“Hyung, she just came to Korea yesterday, so we officially became a couple last night, but we kinda flirted online for a while!” Kyuhyun said confidently.

I was really impressed of their mind battle.

“So, if you are dating, why don’t I see you more cuddly?” Heechul asked with an evil smirk.

“Hyung, we are in public!”

“That didn’t stop you from kissing her before!”

“Just to proof something to you!”

“How about you proof it now?”

I rolled my eyes.

“You are both pabos! I won’t proof anything right now! I have to be in an important meeting as do you two, so let’s get moving!”

“Ha, I knew you were bluffing!” Heechul exclaimed.

I sighed and turned to Kyuhyun to kiss his cheek, before walking away.

“Don’t forget to bring my bag, Jagiya!” I shouted over my shoulder.

Oh boy, maybe this could be fun!

Touching and messing around as much as I want!

Awesome!

 

***Lin’s POV***

He was actually ignoring me!

Not just for a while, the whole damn day!

I would so kill Kyuhyun tonight!

As I arrived at the SM building where the guys were set to practice for their Super Show 3 the whole day, I already could feel the cloud of anger surrounding Eunhyuk.

I didn’t really dare to approach him as I was afraid we would end up in a fight in front of everyone.

Everyone besides Kyuhyun and Heechul, who were at their meeting for their drama, was around.

So I kept my distance, talking to the other members once in a while, texting with Melanie and occasionally visiting Amber at the lobby.

When I came back after another visit to Amber I basically glared at the sight in front of me.

Obviously the guys took a break strolling around the hallways.

So when I turned into a hallway on my way back to their practice room I saw Eunhyuk standing in front of a vending machine talking animatedly with a girl, I’ve never seen before.

I stopped in my tracks and watched them for a while.

It was obvious that the girl really liked Eunhyuk, more than she should in my opinion.

She touched his arm once in a while, without him minding, laughing an awfully lot.

I could walk over and stop that little flirt or could walk away and ignore it or just mindlessly stare at them.

“Yah, Lin-ah, what are you doing here?”

I almost jumped when an arm was slung around my neck.

I turned my head only to see a happily smiling Donghae in front of me.

I couldn’t help myself, I had to smile back at the bouncy guy.

“Someone is in a good mood today!” I said amused.

Donghae nodded.

“I am! I have a surprise for Melanie tonight, so you have to help me make the managers let me off early!”

I rolled my eyes.

“Will she love it?”

“I hope so!”

I smiled.

“Consider it done!”

Donghae kissed my cheek.

“You are the best!”

I chuckled.

“I know, right?”

“First Kyu, now you!”

“Kyu?” I asked amused.

“Yes, he will help me!  I just need to text him the details later on!”

“Text Heechul!”

“Heechul-hyung?” Donghae asked bewildered.

“Neh, he is with Kyuhyun right now and Kyu broke his mobile this morning!”

“Chincha? You are a savior!” he said before kissing my cheek once again, making me chuckle over his happy mood.

Suddenly I jumped, when there was a crashing sound.

I looked over to the vending machine only to see Hyukjae glaring at me, retreating his fist from the machine before turning around to leave.

Obviously his company left him.

“What’s wrong with him?” Donghae asked irritated.

“I don’t really know!”

Which was actually only half of the truth!

These past few weeks were really happy ones for us.

We were together every chance that we got, being romantic, funny, cuddly, passionate and everything a happy relationship could ask for.

Until some days ago!

We were cuddling on my bed just enjoying each other’s company, talking about random stuff, when he suddenly asked me what I thought about his body.

I knew he was kinda stressed out about it, since him and Donghae had decided to put up quite a show for ELF at their new Super Show, stripping their upper bodies.

He was working out like crazy ever since and I had to say his body became more and more delicious every day, even though I loved it before, too.

I wanted to a little and said, that his body was fine, but Donghae’s chest was just broader.

Needless to say that his topic wasn’t one to joke about for Hyukjae!

Donghae’s chest might actually really be broader, but that didn’t mean that Hyukjae’s body was less y or less muscular.

If I had known that it would lead into a fight I never ever would have breathed anything about Donghae.

Ever since that night Eunhyuk seemed to be very self-conscious, constantly competing with Donghae, without the other even realizing it.

Was he really jealous about his best friend?

I sighed.

“I will talk to him!”

“Are you sure? These days he seems to be in a foul mood all the time!” Donghae said.

Only around Donghae!

“Maybe I should talk to him!”

I shook my head at Donghae’s suggestion.

“No, I will go! See you later, Donghae!”

He let go of me and I hurried up to follow Hyukjae down the hallway.

When I passed a door I suddenly felt myself being hauled into that room.

I was kinda irritated when my back hit the door.

I looked up to see a very pissed off Hyukjae standing in front of me.

“Flirting with Donghae now?”

“What?” I asked irritated.

“Right now, weren’t the two of you flirting?”

I felt my cheeks becoming hot from anger.

“We did not, god Hyukjae, what’s wrong with you?”

“What’s wrong with me? You were the one flirting!”

I glared at him.

“I was flirting? You were the one flirting with that girl right now! Donghae and I were just talking, besides both of us are kinda in relationships with others!”

“I wasn’t flirting! EunMi and I were just talking!”

I snorted.

“Maybe you were, but she wasn’t! She was flirting with you!”

“She wasn’t!”

“Oh please, why would she be touching you all the time and…”

“Maybe she thinks my body hot!”

I groaned.

“Oh boy, are we at that again?”

“We are!”

“You are one big pabo, Lee Hyukjae!”

“I’m a big pabo? But I’m not the one that thinks someone else’s body hotter than my girlfriends!” he shouted.

For a second I felt flattered by his words, before I was pissed off again by him thinking I would be lusting after another guy’s body.

“I don’t think that either!”

“You told me you think Donghae’s chest broader!” Hyukjae whispered dangerously.

I blinked a few times, before biting my lips trying to prevent myself from laughing.

Hyukjae’s angry expression suddenly changed and was replaced by an irritated one.

“Yah, why are you laughing?”

I chuckled, before capturing his cheeks between my hands.

“Because my pabo boyfriend is jealous and self-conscious and it’s kinda cute!”

Eunhyuk blushed and looked away.

“I’m not jealous and self-conscious!”

I chuckled before leaning in to kiss him sweetly.

“You so are, but it’s cute!”

“I’m not!”

I grinned.

“Chincha?”

“Chincha!”

I leaned in to be able to whisper to his ear.

“So you wouldn’t be especially happy when I told you that I think your body is the hottest in Super Junior?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about” he mumbled, but I could see a smile playing around his lips when I leaned back to look at him.

My eyes roamed his body.

“You know, my boyfriend has these incredible y muscular arms with a hot mole on his left upper arm!”

I by letting one of my finger slide up his left arm and circling said mole.

“He has?” Eunhyuk asked a bit embarrassed.

“Uh hu! And you know, he recently started to work out this incredible hot six pack, which no one could beat!”

My other hand played with the rim of his shirt before teasingly disappearing behind the fabric to touch his stomach.

I smiled as his breathing became labored.

“Chincha?” he asked cutely.

I smiled and pecked his lips.

“Chincha! But you know I already thought him the hottest before he worked out that much, even if others have broader chests, more muscular arm, thighs or whatever, my boyfriend always will be the hottest in my eyes!”

I looked up and down his body once again, while letting my hand wander to his hip bone, teasingly touching them with the tips of my fingers, drawing soft circles around them.

“You know my boyfriend has those really y hips that no one ever would be able to come close to even if they tried to!”

Suddenly I felt my body being pressed into the door once again and my lips being attacked by those incredible passionate ones.

I smiled against his lips as I allowed his tongue to explore my mouth.

His hands were roaming over my body, making me moan slightly.

His lips left mine and he kissed his way down to my neck to on it teasingly.

He just loved to do that.

“How much time do we have?” I asked breathlessly.

“About a minute!” he mumbled.

I groaned before shoving him away.

“Not enough! Let’s head back before this gets out of control!”

I opened the door and was about to leave the room, before I was pulled back into strong arms and the door was closed again.

“But the others won’t die waiting for another five minutes” he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

Needless to say that he just made me unable to form any coherent thoughts for the next five minutes.

I definitely would thank Kyu later on.

 

***Melanie’s POV***

“Okay, where are you taking me?” I asked impatiently.

“I already told you I want to make up with you! Take it as my attempt to say sorry for ignoring you!”

I snorted.

“Well, you might be forgiven if you tell me where exactly you are taking me!”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“No way, it’s a surprise!”

“You made me dress up all nice!” I exclaimed.

“Well, wouldn’t you have done that anyway?” Kyuhyun asked teasingly.

I groaned.

“Well, yes, but…”

“Just…please…let it go and wait for a while!” Kyuhyun stopped me.

I sighed.

“Fine! If I’m not allowed to ask you about where we are going to anymore, we can talk about something else!”

“Fine with me!”

“I heard you walked around half this morning!”

Kyuhyun groaned.

“Who told you that?”

“Anja!”

“I will kill that woman!”

I laughed.

“No, you won’t, who would be your fake girlfriend otherwise!”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Wow, you girls are the worst gossips ever!”

I poked his cheek.

“No, just best friends! We don’t have any secrets!”

“None?” Kyuhyun asked irritated.

I thought about it for a moment.

“Maybe some, but basically no!”

“So, did she tell you about…”

“How you ran into the table?”

Kyuhyun blushed.

“No, I meant…”

“Oh, you meant the kiss?”

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Of course! Really, Kyuhyun-ah, you are quite weird in the way you are acting! Why didn’t you just talk first and…”

“Kiss then?” Kyuhyun asked with a smirk.

“Well, no, uh yes…you could have at least…don’t know…”

“Asked? Dear Anja, may I kiss you? That wouldn’t have been as heroic as the other way!”

I snorted.

“Kissing random women isn’t heroic!”

“But kissing ones girlfriend can be!”

“But she wasn’t your girlfriend!”

“Oh yes, she was!”

“How so?” I asked.

Kyuhyun winked at me with a mysterious smile.

“Secret!”

“You are totally weird! Ever thought that maybe playing your games too long made your brain weird?”

“I actually did, but then I saw Leeteuk-hyung who doesn’t play and still is weirder than me and thought, I must be an okay guy!”

I laughed.

“You might be right!”

“Okay, you have to wear this now!”

I looked at my lap where Kyuhyun had dropped a blindfold into.

I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

“A blindfold, really? Are we on a date or something?”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Just wear it, will you!”

“You are quite pushy today! I’m not sure if I want to comply!”

Kyuhyun sighed.

“Fine, don’t! Let’s head back then without you seeing your surprise!”

I groaned.

“You are playing dirty!”

“Just put it on!”

I groaned and did as he told.

“No, cheating, I know you still can see!”

I took of the blindfold and glared at him before once again putting on the blindfold - this time for real.

“Good girl!”

“Call me that again and I might kick you! I’m not a dog or a horse!”

“Why are you always so vicious around me! I’m doing you a favor here!”

“Well, might be because you are a cocky arrogant guy!”

“I’m not! I’m totally a nice guy, always helping the people around me to have a more exciting life!”

I snorted.

“Okay, we are here!”

“Thank goodness, I didn’t want to tell you before, but you are an awful driver, so I’m quite happy that I’m still alive!” I said with a smirk.

He kinda really was and talking all the time helped me to not go crazy over his driving.

“Mean!”

I smiled at him.

Kyuhyun got out of the car and opened the door for me.

He took my hand and wordlessly led me for a while.

“Where are we going?”

“Can’t you just wait for a bit longer? Goodness, you are impatient!”

“Fine!” I said and bit my lips, trying to listen to the surroundings in hope to find out where we are.

But as hard as I tried I couldn’t really hear a lot, it was quite silent around me.

Kyuhyun opened some door and let me through it.

In the building, whichever it was, were some quiet noises, quite soothing actually.

It almost sounded like water bubbling.

“Kyu, where are we, this sounds like…”

I stopped midsentence when the blindfold was lifted from my eyes.

I blinked a few times before looking around me quite mesmerized.

Everything was dark about the blue lights shining from the aquariums all over the place.

It was breathtakingly beautiful.

No one was around and it was totally silent, I was almost afraid to talk.

“Seaworld, Kyu?” I asked stunned.

Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Just follow the lights!”

I looked at him, but he was already out of the door.

Follow the lights?

I looked around me to find some tea lights leading a way.

I was a bit nervous seeing as this seemed to be so unreal.

I took careful steps along the hallways, looking at some of the aquariums sometimes, gazing at some of the most beautiful fishes I had ever seen, chuckling at the sight of clown fishes as they instantly reminded me of someone else.

As I kept on following the lights on the ground I turned around a corner and was met with an amazing sight.

It was like standing right in the middle of an underwater world.

I was surrounded by colorful ocean plants, fishes of all kinds, cute tortoises swimming right over my head, the blue water all around me and probably the most perfect guy standing in the middle of that amazing underwater tunnel waiting for me.

I already felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes, when I saw him smiling at me.

I wasn’t able to take another step in his direction as I felt overwhelmed.

My legs felt like pudding and my heart beat like crazy.

Donghae smiled and then made his way over to me.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of him, when he stood in front of me, wordlessly taking my hand and pulling me with him into the tunnel.

He didn’t say anything until we reached the middle of the tunnel.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” he whispered looking around at the underwater world.

I gulped and nodded before I took a look around.

“Really beautiful! But how…uh…no one is here and it’s in the middle of the night…so…” I was so nervous.

“I rented the place!” Donghae said with a chuckle.

I felt the tears threatening to fall.

“You rented Seaworld for me?” I asked touched.

Donghae looked at me and his smile took my breath away.

“Neh, actually this is more like what I wanted for our first meeting! It should have been perfect and wonderful!”

“It was perfect and wonderful!” I whispered reassuringly.

Donghae chuckled.

“It was, but I wanted the surroundings for my next question to be almost as beautiful as the person I’m going to ask that question to!”

I didn’t know how to react to that.

On one hand I felt like crying as it surely was the nicest thing I ever heard anyone saying about me, let alone a guy like Donghae, but on the other hand I had this urge to giggle as it sure as hell was the cheesiest thing too.

I looked at him and bit my lip, trying my best not to chuckle as Donghae suddenly seemed to be nervous as hell.

His hands shook when he felt around the inside of his jacket for something.

Suddenly he smiled again and he pulled out a small box.

My heart missed a beat.

He glanced at me shyly before slowly opening the box.

I let out a breath before chuckling slightly.

“You got me all anxious, I almost thought it would be a ring!”

Donghae glanced at me and smiled softly.

“No, no ring…not yet!” he whispered, carefully retrieving the necklace from the pocket.

My heart once again missed a beat.

Not yet!

I wasn’t sure if that should make me nervous, happy or disappointed.

The small second before he opened the box I almost wished for it to be a ring.

I knew it was silly, since we just met yesterday, but one couldn’t help the weird ways a heart is working.

He carefully opened the clasp of the necklace and then stepped behind me to put it around my neck.

I looked down to look at the pendant.

It was a beautiful sea star jeweled with small aquamarine stones.

“I have a similar one” he whispered to me and I looked around only to watch Donghae retrieving a pendant from his collar, which was the same sea star just without the stones.

“I hoped it would remind me and my…”

He let out a nervous breath, which was just adorable.

“…my girlfriend that we belong together!”

He waited for my reply nervously, biting his lip, slightly blushing.

I fell for him all over again.

“Girlfriend?” I asked teasingly.

He nodded.

“Neh, Melanie, I want to ask you to become my girlfriend!”

He was such a cheesy romantic, who wouldn’t fall for him?

I smiled at him.

“Lee Donghae, of course I want to be your girlfriend!”

He sighed before smiling brightly.

“Thank goodness, I was afraid you would say no!”

“Pabo!” I said and softly flicked his head.

“What? It could have been possible, we just met yesterday! Well, technically we talked before all the time, but you know…seeing me for real could have scared you away, because I have pimples and…”

I couldn’t help myself and laughed while throwing my arms around his neck.

“Just shut up and kiss me already, my adorable pabo!”

Donghae smiled before leaning in for a kiss.

I pouted as he stopped just millimeters away from my lips.

He leaned back.

“Jamkkan manyo!”

I raised my brows and then started chuckling as he unclasped his bracelet and put it in his jeans pocket.

“Just to be safe!” he said before he softly caressed my cheeks.

I swear he was the most handsome, adorable, cute, romantic, funny, hot – well the most perfect guy on earth.

This time he didn’t stop but caressed my lips with his.

It was sweet and romantic – for almost five seconds.

Blame it on me for just not being able to keep my hands to myself or on him for being kinda deprived, but after the first few seconds the kiss turned into something entirely far away from sweet and romantic.

Our tongues met and he moaned most y, making me desperate to hear that sound again.

My hands slid over his shoulders and his back, feeling his muscles flexing beneath my touch.

I didn’t stop him when he lifted me up in his arms only to lower me to the ground.

I could feel his body on mine and shivered when his hands slowly wandered over my body.

I felt him hesitating when his hands played with the rim of my dress.

I smiled at him and sat up slightly.

He bit his lips in a cute nervous way and I took his hand in mine guiding it to the back of my dress for him to open the zipper.

His hands trembled once again as he slowly opened my dress.

“Are you sure, you know we don’t need to do…that…I don’t want you to regret anything, because we just met and make you think it wasn’t right and…”

I shut him up most effectively by kissing him once again.

“Sometimes you really think too much! Just this once, screw what’s right!”

He chuckled before capturing my lips with his again, finally forgetting about all his hesitations, replacing it by passion and desire.

Touches and caresses spoke for our souls.

Skin against skin;

Breathless whispers;

Fingers intertwining;

Lips brushing against lips;

Sighs;

Moans;

Bodies moving in synchronization;

Accelerating heartbeats;

Blinding ecstasy;

And one whispered word that made my body tense and shudder in bliss.

“Saranghae!”

 

____________________________________________________

 

Hope you all liked the update!

What do you think about Kyu's storyline?

How cute was Donghae?

What's up with Lee (btw...sorry Lee for making you appear just very quick...but well...it's just a teaser of you :P )

 

Leave a comment