Playing At The Mall ~Part 1~

Just A Phone Call Away

***Lin’s POV***

 

I told our bus driver our first location, which turned out to be the shopping mall I visited with Yesung the other day.

“Great, I love shopping!” Heechul exclaimed upon our arrival.

Everyone seemed to be excited and couldn’t wait to leave the bus.

“Guys!” I called them back.

Everyone turned their heads in my direction.

“Remember, this is a game, so we need to have teams. I suggest five teams of three people.”

“But we are sixteen,” Leeteuk said.

“Anniyo, I will be the judge and take care that everyone follows the rules!” I said.

“No way, we wanted to spend the day with you!” Donghae argued.

“And I want you to spend it with each other, besides you don’t have to worry about me. I will go with one of the teams.”

“Well, I can’t leave our leader and neither can Kyu-ya. That makes us a team,” Heechul decided.

“Do I have a say in this?” Leeteuk asked.

Kyuhyun looked at him sadly.

“Hyung, don’t you want to go with us?”  Kyuhyun said with the cutest pout ever.

We all tried our hardest to stifle our laughter as we could basically see Leeteuk losing to the puppy face of the maknae.

Finally Leeteuk sighed and crossed his arms.

“Fine, I will go with the two of you, someone has to keep an eye on you crazy guys,” he mumbled.

“Yay!” Kyuhyun exclaimed happily, hugging Leeteuk from the back.

He laid his head on the leader’s shoulder and gave us a triumphant smile.

“Fine, that’s settled then. So now who will be in the other teams?” I asked.

Kangin grinned and laid one arm around Hankyung’s shoulders and the other one around Siwon’s.

“As Heechul-hyung is stealing my love, I will steal his boy toys!”

Siwon blinked irritated at Kangin, while Hankyung pushed Kangin away.

“I’m not his boy toy. If there is a boy toy at all then he is mine!” Hankyung said.

I had to giggle.

“Yah, who wants to be your boy toy, boa thief?” Heechul shouted.

“You want to be,” Hankyung shot back amused.

“Yah, Kangin-ah, take that guy with you. I can’t stand him today! And make sure he isn’t flirting with all those women in there!” Heechul shouted annoyed.

I chuckled.

“Okay, Kangin will go with Siwon and Hankyung, who else?”

I looked at the other guys.

When my eyes landed on Hyukjae and Donghae they jumped into each other’s arms.

“Don’t separate us!” Donghae exclaimed in faked despair.

I shook my head with a smile on my lips.

“Of course not! Who would dare to separate the two of you? Who wants to go with the lovely Eunhae?”

“We’ll take Henry with us. Great dancers should be together!” Donghae said.

Hyukjae tapped Donghae lightly on the shoulder.

“Maybe we should ask him first. Maybe he doesn’t want to…”

“Aish, of course he wants to, right Henry?”

Everyone looked at Henry, who was crossing his arms.

“Anniyo, I don’t want to go with the two of you. Hyukie-hyung is always stealing all of Donghae’s attention!”

“Dae? I’m wounded. To think that I was just fighting for your rights. That’s unbelievable!” Hyukjae said faking to be hurt.

“Sorry, Hyukie-hyung. It’s just, Donghae is so much cuter!” Henry said.

Donghae gave a victorious smile.

Hyukjae blinked for some seconds then smacked Donghae’s head.

“Okay, that’s it! Donghae-ya, you aren’t allowed to be so cute around others anymore. Everyone wants to steal you from me. Siwonnie does, Henry does and even SHINee’s Minho does! You know there are less and less fanfictions about Eunhae and more and more about you and that SHINee brat!” Hyukjae exclaimed.

Donghae rubbed his head.

“Wae? I can’t do anything about me being nice!”

 “Yah, I’m nice, too but no one tries to steal me from you!” Hyukjae said annoyed.

“Maybe because I’m more handsome?” Donghae teased.

Hyukjae pushed Donghae away and went over to hide behind Kibum.

“That’s it! I don’t want to go with you anymore!”

Donghae ran to Hyukjae and hugged him tightly.

“Mianhae, Hyukie-ya, saranghae! Besides I’m not complaining about Lin trying to steal you!”

I could only shake my head.

“You guys are weird. Please, don’t bring me into this. I’m not stealing anyone.”

“You are. You even went on a date with him!” Donghae exclaimed teasingly.

I could feel the heat on my cheeks rising.

“I just changed my mind. I will go with them!” Henry suddenly exclaimed and I was really thankful to him.

I think the kid actually did it to help me as I could see him winking conspiringly at me.

“Wae? You didn’t want to go with me and now you changed your mind?” Hyukjae said annoyed.

Henry giggled.

“Neh, the two of you fighting will lead to me having more time with Donghae-hyung!” Henry said amused.

“Yah, kid, you know we never ignore you, especially your Hyukie-hyung would never do something like that. You saying stuff like that is hurting us. Look at Hyukie, he is in tears now!” Donghae said sternly.

“I am?” Hyukjae asked amused.

Donghae nodded.

“Oh, okay!”

Everyone watched Hyukjae closely as he tried to come up with some tears, but failed miserably.

Donghae sighed.

“Okay, maybe not, but it still makes us sad!”

Hyukjae nodded.

“Mianhae, Hyukie-hyung, Donghae-hyung, I was joking before. I’d love to go with you!” Henry said with a grin.

“Wookie and I will go with Zhou Mi!” Yesung shouted from the back of the bus.

The other two guys nodded.

I winked at Yesung.

“At least three normal guys! No fighting at all. Great, thank you!”

“Why is it that the weird guy with the turtle in his bag is being called normal and the rest of us just receive looks like we’re from another planet?” Heechul whispered slightly annoyed.

“Maybe Yesungie-hyung and Lin-ah are from the same weird planet,” Kyuhyun whispered back.

“Would explain, why she fell for the monkey of all people. Look at me, I’m more beautiful. Even you are more handsome,” Heechul continued.

“Neh, I’d say. Definitely would choose someone like me,” Kyuhyun said.

“Yah, you two. You know, I can hear you!” I said annoyed.

“Chincha? Even though we did our best to whisper loud enough for you to still hear us?” Kyuhyun asked in fake wonderment then gave me a teasing grin.

“You know, one of these days something horrible will happen to you and I will be right there to laugh at your face!” I said in a grave voice.

Kyuhyun looked surprised.

“Are you threatening me?”

“Nope, would never do such a thing!” I said amused.

“Somehow, I don’t believe you. Hyung, protect me! She is scary!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, hiding behind Leeteuk.

I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, let’s move on. Yesung, Ryeowook and Zhou Mi being a team means for Sungmin to go with Shindong and Kibum. Is that okay for you guys?”

“Neh, of course. We totally will win!” Sungmin said ambitious.

“So, what are we going to play, Flower?” Kangin said.

I giggled.

“It’s pretty easy. Each team is supposed to bring one free gift, so you aren’t allowed to pay for said present. The team with the best gift will win!”

“A free gift? That sounds pretty easy,” Zhou Mi said.

I nodded.

“Neh, but you have only one hour, then we will meet back at the bus.”

“One hour? Still easy!” Siwon said.

I nodded again.

“True, so to make it harder, if anyone of the team is recognized by someone, the whole team is out of the game. So, you aren’t allowed to walk in the shop and pull off your “we are from Super Junior” number to get a present.”

Everyone groaned.

“Do you know how hard it is not to be recognized these days?” Donghae asked distraught.

I giggled.

“So, you better don’t go in all at once and try your best to act low key.”

Everyone started to talk to each other about strategies to win the game.

It was just fun to watch them having fun with each other, without thinking about their career.

Suddenly I felt someone poking my back lightly.

I turned around to see Ryeowook standing behind me.

“Who will you go with, Noona?” Ryeowook asked shyly.

I glanced over to Hyukjae, who seemed to be deep into his discussion with Donghae and Henry, so I smiled at the guy in front of me.

“I would love to go with you guys, if you don’t mind!”

Ryeowook smiled happily.

“Yay, great, come on, we want to be in there first. The chance is less that anyone will recognize us then.”

Ryeowook took my hand in his and pulled me with him.

Outside the bus Yesung and Zhou Mi were waiting for us.

Yesung took my other hand.

“Great, now we have you all to ourselves. I love to go to the mall with you. You are the only one who takes nice pictures with me!”

I had to smile as Ryeowook and Yesung pulled me with them.

Zhou Mi followed us.

“Let’s win this game!”

 

***Hyukjae’s POV***

 

While Donghae, Henry and I talked about how to get the gift, actually we still didn’t have any idea how to do that, as we couldn't get recognized, I looked around the half empty bus.

“Where's Lin?” I wondered seemingly louder than I intended to as everyone turned their heads in my direction.

Everyone being Heechul, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Kangin, Hankyung, Siwon, Donghae and Henry, the rest must have already left the bus.

“She went with the weirdos!” Heechul exclaimed, obviously still annoyed about the fact that she thought him weirder than Yesung.

“Chincha? But you guys are still here!” I .

Heechul glared at me.

“So, she went with Yesungie-hyung again?” Donghae asked.

“Neh, they seem to get along quite well” Hankyung said.

“Who doesn’t get along with Yesungie-hyung? He is a good guy,” Kyuhyun explained.

“But he seemed to be in an especially good mood after they came back from their shopping last night. He even stopped by our apartment to tell us all about their trip to the mall!” Leeteuk said, sighing a bit, giving me an accusing look.

I had to stifle my laughter.

I knew exactly what they are trying to do.

Either they wanted to make me jealous, so I would tell them about my feelings, or they wanted to make me feel bad, because I didn’t tell them about last night, yet.

“Guys, you can stop it. I know exactly what you are trying to do,” I said with a chuckle.

“You do?” Heechul asked astonished.

“Neh, you are trying to make me jealous, but it won’t work!”

“We aren't trying to make you jealous,” Leeteuk said.

I laughed.

“Right, in your case you are trying to annoy me, because I didn’t tell you about our date!”

“Since when are you that smart?” Kangin wondered.

Donghae laid his arm around my shoulders.

“Love lifts him up where he belongs!” Donghae sang teasingly.

I smacked his head.

“Stop listening to all those mushy songs.”

“Yah, I wasn’t listening to that song. I watched Moulin Rouge last night!”

I shook my head.

“Worse. Stop watching those mushy movies!”

Donghae nudged me.

“Says the guy who watches . I wonder which one is worse!”

“Stop spreading those rumors. I don’t watch . At least not anymore!”

“Wait, what? Love?” Siwon asked suddenly interrupting our bickering.

I felt myself blushing a bit but then shrugged it off.

“Neh!”

“Wow, that was fast!” Kangin said astonished.

“I think it’s great!” Hankyung exclaimed happily.

I looked at Leeteuk waiting for his reaction.

Even though he couldn’t really influence my feelings for Lin, it was still important to me to know that our leader would be by my side for whatever would happen in the future.

We often pretended that Leeteuk was annoying and hadn’t any influence but the truth was we all respected him and followed his lead.

Everyone always thought he was a loner, but in truth he did forbid himself a lot of things so there couldn’t be any bad press about him.

Bad press for some of the members is horrible enough, but bad press for the leader of a group is almost unforgiveable.

So in truth he gave up on a lot of things for us and the team.

I really admired him, so his opinion to me is as important as my family’s.

Leeteuk gave me his dimple smile.

“Just be careful with this matter. Don’t let the press or the managers know about this. You know about the whole issue of us having girlfriends.”

I nodded.

“Neh, right now she isn’t my girlfriend, I’m not even sure if she returns my feelings.”

The guys all chuckled upon hearing this.

“As long as you guys are by my side, everything will be okay!”

“Sure we will help you on this!” Donghae said and hugged me.

I had to smile.

The Super Junior guys are just like my brothers, bickering a lot but always there if you needed them.

“Okay, just keep on being romantic, we are off to win this game!” Heechul broke our brotherly moment.

With that everyone but Donghae, Henry and I left the bus.

“Okay, maybe we should just go ahead and hope no one will recognize us,” Donghae said letting go of me.

Henry snickered.

“Hyung, really, if one of us guys will be recognized immediately, it will be you.”

“Yah, do you want to say I can’t act discreetly?”

Now I had to laugh, too.

“Anniyo, but it’s the old story. You are just too cute and handsome, so you are too much adored by our fans!”

“Is that a bad thing?” Donghae asked confused.

“Normally it isn’t. But to win this game it is,” Henry stated.

Donghae sighed.

“Just let’s leave this bus, otherwise the hour will be over without even giving someone the chance to recognize us!”

“Whatever you say, Fishy!” I concluded with a grin and we left the bus.

It was really unbelievable, but as soon as we stepped inside the mall there was a loud screech.

We turned our heads in the direction of the turmoil only to see about five girls running in our direction.

“Oh no, we're busted,” Henry muttered.

Donghae and I just looked at each other dumbfounded.

“Annyeong, Donghae Oppa, can we have a signature?” one of the girls asked shyly as soon as they stopped in front of us.

I burst out with laughter upon seeing Donghae’s face.

He seemed totally surprised.

“How could you recognize me that fast?” he suddenly burst out while giving out signatures.

The girls giggled.

“You are too cute, Oppa, we would recognize you everywhere and anytime. Even if you are totally disguised, your bracelet is a total give away!”

I chuckled when I felt my mobile vibrate.

I looked at the screen to see a text message.

“You are out! :p” it said.

I looked around surprised.

How could Lin know that fast?

Finally my eyes found her on the next level.

She was waving down at me with a laughing Ryeowook, Yesung and Zhou Mi right next to her.

When I returned my gaze to the fan girls I noticed they have become slightly more.

Instead of five there were now close to twenty girls asking for Henry’s and my signatures, too.

Damn, we are totally busted.

 

***Siwon’s POV***

 

“Okay, obviously we shouldn’t come near the main entrance area!” Hankyung said smirking.

“Wae?” I asked, looking around for a shop to find a nice present.

“Because obviously a monkey, a fish and a mochi had a grand entrance,” he answered snickering.

“Dae?” Kangin shouted and walked over to Hankyung’s side to look down over the railing.

He started laughing so hard that I had to take a look for myself.

As soon as I looked down the two levels to the main entrance, I had to grin.

“They are so doomed!” Kangin exclaimed.

There were around fifty girls around Donghae, Hyukjae and Henry.

“Will they be alright or should we call for help?” I asked, getting a bit worried when I saw the amount of girls surrounding them becoming more and more by the second.

“Anniyo, I’m sure Lin-ah will have an eye on them,” Kangin answered amused.

“Think so?” I asked still not feeling at ease.

“Neh, look over there!”

Hankyung pointed one level down.

I felt relieved when I saw Lin talking to some security guys and some men that looked like management.

“You know, she wouldn’t want her lover to suffer too much,” Kangin said grinning.

“Okay, at least now people’s attention will be on those three youngsters,” Hankyung said satisfied.

“Now, where shall we head to?” I asked.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I definitely have to find a boa thingy for the Cinderella monster,” Hankyung muttered.

I chuckled.

“Hyung, did you really throw it away?” Kangin asked curiously.

Hankyung rolled his eyes.

“Anniyo, that cat of his peed on it, so the maid threw it away. It wasn’t to be saved anymore!”

“Hyung, why did you lie then? You shouldn’t have,” I said.

“Because if he finds out Heebum did it, he will be very upset. You know how proud about Heebum he is, always saying he is the most intelligent cat ever! I didn’t want him to feel disappointed. You know, sometimes you have to lie to protect someone,” Hankyung explained.

“Neh, but you are still crazy for making him this mad at you!” Kangin sniggered.

“But he loves me and if I buy him a new one, everything will be forgiven,” Hankyung said.

“Honestly, I would have understood if you really threw it away. I saw that thing and it was ugly,” I mumbled.

We all laughed.

“Okay then, let’s try finding a boa for Cinderella,” Kangin declared and went to walk away. Hankyung and I remained where we were, looking around confused.

“What’s up?” Kangin asked turning back to us.

“Hyung, do you know where to find stuff like that?” I asked him.

He shook his head.

“Anniyo, but we can ask for help,” he said confidently.

We all looked around waiting for the other to go to ask another customer for help.

“Yah, won’t one of you ask?” Kangin exclaimed annoyed.

“Hyung, don’t you think we will be recognized if we ask someone?” I asked carefully to not provoke Kangin.

“Yah, I have been on a lot of shows, I’m certain I will be recognized first, so you go!” Kangin said.

“Hyung, you were away for half a year, I on the other hand was in a drama just a month ago. Don’t you think…,” I tried, but was cut off by Hankyung sighing.

“Pabos!”

Before we could stop him, Hankyung walked over to a girl, standing in front of a shop alone.

The girl looked him up and down and I already thought, we were busted, but to my surprise the girl just nodded, smiled and pointed to the other side of this level.

Hankyung bowed before the girl and then came back to us.

“Did she recognize you?” Kangin asked immediately.

Hankyung shook his head.

“Don’t think so. At least she didn’t say anything. So let’s head over to this shop!”

We walked over quickly and went inside the shop, relieved that we finally arrived at a less public place.

Okay, who was I kidding?

I looked around the shop and then gulped.

“Hyung,” I whispered, pulling Kangin’s sleeve.

“What’s up?” he asked.

Obviously he hadn’t noticed anything, yet as he was currently checking his mobile.

I just pointed in front of us.

Kangin looked up.

“Oh, crap!”

We had walked straight into hell.

Okay, maybe not hell, but the next thing close to it.

We stood in a shop which was crowded by girls and women, who stared in our direction quite interested.

“Maybe one of your prayers will help us out of this, Siwon-ah,” Hankyung said sounding amused, which was quite inappropriate in this situation, if you ask me.

“Don’t think so, Hyung!”

Kangin sighed.

“Oh, whatever!” he mumbled, which made me and Hankyung look at him surprised.

Suddenly Kangin bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, we’re looking for a nice feather boa. Any of you girls interested to help us looking for one?”

Hankyung and I blinked at him as did all the girls in the shop.

“Yah, bootlicker, you can find stuff like that in the corner over there,” one of store’s employees said.

The girl was wearing black clothes and dark make-up around her eyes.

Even her nails were painted black.

Everything about her said “Leave me alone!” and it was obvious that she really didn’t like Kangin’s behavior.

I had to stifle my laughter when I saw Kangin’s irritated face.

I, myself, felt irritated as this was clearly not the reaction I had expected.

I had expected some screeching and clicking of cameras.

But the girls in the shop just blinked at us and then turned their attention back to what they were doing before.

“Yah, are you guys dumb? Just turn to your right and keep on walking, you will find what you are looking for there!”

Kangin took a step forward.

“Yah, I just asked a polite question. No need to be so rude!” he said.

“Rude? I’m rude? You should have heard yourself talking. Any of you girls interested to help us looking for one? Oh, please. That sounded so greasy, I wanted to puke. Who do you think you are, a superstar or something? That isn’t a nice way to talk to girls even if you were one, so now move your , buddy!”

We just blinked at the girl totally shocked.

Really, even though she seemed totally negative, I liked her somehow.

Hankyung pulled back Kangin.

“Kamsa hamnida for that advice on girls. We will take it to our hearts,” he said and pulled the two of us in the pointed to direction.

“Weird girl,” Kangin mumbled annoyed, which made me laugh.

“I liked her. Something different for once!”

“Whatever, let’s find this thingy and then let’s get the hell out of here!” Kangin said grumpy.

We were looking around and finally stood in front of a whole wall full of scarves, boas and other girly accessories.

“Are you kidding me?” Hankyung exclaimed.

“Do girls really need that much stuff?” I wondered, picking up a weird looking thing.

“Where to put this?” Kangin asked, looking at it closely.

“Don’t have a clue!” I said.

“It’s for the hair, you pabos!” Hankyung exclaimed, taking the thing out of my hand and pulled it over his head.

“Oh, it’s a fake hair braid for women’s hair!” Kangin said impressed.

“Hyung, you are so intelligent!” I said.

“Right, I should become a teacher!” Hankyung answered amused.

“Neh, or you should stop hanging around Heechul-hyung all this time!” Kangin teased.

“Wow, guys, really that looks good on you!”

We all turned around to see the employee from before standing behind us.

“Yah, are you following us?” Kangin asked annoyed.

The girl crossed her arms.

“Of course, I have to make sure you don't destroy the shop while you’re here!”

Kangin leaned down to her, as she was really short.

“Or maybe you have a thing for us!”

“Yeah, right, I always have a thing for weird Neanderthals.”

I could see Kangin giving her a wink.

“Guys, see that, she likes me!” he said and turned to us.

I widened my eyes in shock when I saw the girl making a move to punch Kangin.

In my confusion I just could push Kangin out of the way.

But what I didn’t calculate in in my rescuing mission was that the girls hand flew right in my direction, giving me quite the hell of a slap in the face.

“Woah, easy girl!” Kangin said.

The girl’s hands flew to in horror.

“Oh gosh, I’m sorry. I didn’t want to slap you!” she said.

“Neh, you wanted to slap me!” Kangin shouted.

“Neh, but you were behaving like an idiot!” she gave back.

“Yah, you started to be rude!” Kangin said.

“You were behaving all macho,” she shot back.

I was my cheek.

That really hurt.

“Okay, could you stop it?” I asked.

The girl turned to me.

“Oh my god, I’m really sorry. Let me see it!” she said.

I took away my hand.

Hankyung gave off a whistle and Kangin started to laugh.

“Have to give you that one. That was quite a punch!” Kangin said.

The girl blushed.

“I’m really sorry. Maybe I can make it up to you!”

“Anniyo! It’s alri…,” I started but was cut off by Hankyung.

“Is there a chance you could give us this boa for free?” he quickly said.

The girl widened her eyes in surprise.

“I thought you were joking about the boa!”

“Anniyo!” we all exclaimed.

She sighed.

“Which one?” she asked

Hankyung looked around and then pointed to a black one with a little bit of glitter at the rim of each feather.

Should be enough to satisfy Heechul’s needs.

The girl took it from the wall and took off the price tag.

“Here you go!” she said, giving the boa to me.

“Chincha? I mean, thank you!” I said bowing in front of her.

“Gwenchanayo,” she said, smiling.

She was really pretty, when she wasn’t looking like everything in this world was bad.

Then she turned around to Kangin.

“Yah, you better learn some manners. Don’t want to see you in here, before you learned some of them.”

With that she left.

“I like her!” I whispered in awe.

“She has some fire!” Kangin said.

“Okay, guys, let’s go, we have our free prese…,” Hankyung was cut off by his mobile ringing.

He pulled it out of his pocket.

“It’s Lin!” he said, picking up and putting her on speaker.

“Lin-ah?” Hankyung asked.

“Wei, Hangeng?”

“Neh!”

“You guys are out!”

“DAE?” Kangin shouted.

“Wae?” I asked.

Lin giggled.

“I just overheard a girl talking to her friends. She was totally sure, that that super hot Chinese guy, Hankyung, of Super Junior asked her for directions today.”

“Maybe, she saw someone else. We didn’t ask for directions,” Kangin lied and I nudged him.

“Hyung, you shouldn’t l…,” I was stopped by Kangin’s hand being lain over my mouth.

“Hyung, don’t lie!” we could hear Ryeowook’s voice piping in.

“Yah, dongsaeng, don’t be rude to your hyung!” Kangin said.

“Yah, dongsaeng, don’t lie to your dongsaengs. What kind of example should that be?” suddenly Yesung’s voice was heard.

“Mianhaeyo, hyung!” Kangin exclaimed.

“Whatever, that girl even said, she thinks she saw you with Siwon and Kangin, Hankyung-Oppa. Very suspicious.”

We all sighed.

“Okay, we are out. Are we supposed to go back to the bus!”

Suddenly I could hear a lot of laughter on the other end of the line.

“Anniyo, that would be too easy. You will take the elevator to head for the first floor. There will be some manager waiting for you to give you further instructions.”

With that Lin ended the call.

“That Flower is feisty!” Kangin said impressed then he pushed Hankyung.

“Yah, I knew it was a mistake to ask for directions. Men never should ask for directions!” Kangin exclaimed.

I patted Kangin’s shoulder.

He really hated to lose.

“Let’s head to that elevator,” Hankyung said.

“I really hope, Cinderella’s mood will brighten immensely upon seeing this stupid feather thing, otherwise we lost for nothing!”

I nudged him.

“Hyung, you are such a softy. You even can accept us loosing if it makes one of us happy.”

Kangin nudged me back.

“Just let’s keep it a secret, otherwise my image will be ruined!”

“Of course, it would be too bad, if your image of a choleric, who tends to beat us up would get ruined,” Hankyung said dryly.

“Yah!” Kangin shouted.

Hankyung stuck out his tongue at him and then made a run for the elevator.

Kangin followed him, trying to get a hold on him.

I grinned.

It was just fun to hang out with the hyungs and the dongsaengs.

Suddenly I shivered when I heard loud screeching.

“OH MY GOD, THAT’S SUPER JUNIOR’S CHOI SIWON!”

I turned my head to see about twenty girls running in my direction.

I gulped and then took off, following Hankyung and Kangin, running for my life.

“GUYS, WAIT!”

 

***Sungmin’s POV***

 

This was really too stupid.

As if I didn’t already have a bad night and bad morning.

Really, those feelings for Lin were annoying.

They were annoying, because they made me feel jealous of Hyukjae out of all people.

Not that there weren’t reasons you could feel jealous about him.

He was a great dancer, rapper, song writer and entertainer.

But he was one of the guys I knew the longest.

We were friends right from the start.

I didn’t want to feel jealous of him, I wanted to be happy for him.

Those feelings made me dislike myself.

Then I thought the day would turn to a better one.

The game distracted me from my mess.

Ever since Kibum, Shindong and I walked into the mall everything was going smoothly.

No one recognized us and we had a great time.

We took stupid pictures of everything which I was sure were going to be on mine or Shindong’s blog soon.

We looked through some shops, buying some stuff such as shirts, shoes, sunglasses and other things.

It was just fun hanging out with two of the members, doing normal things.

Then, I don’t know how or why, but Shindong actually managed to talk some employee into giving us a cool shirt for free.

I really don’t know how he did it, but he had his ways with words.

Fun thing was, that the employee told us that the sentence that was printed on the shirt was actually a German one, which certainly would amuse Lin.

So, when we left the store, I already thought, we would be winning this game.

But no one would have thought of what happened then.

There was a little boy running right into me, slinging his arms around my leg.

Really, at first we all thought it was some kind of joke, then we thought we were on a hidden camera, but we have had that little guy with us for ten minutes now and nothing was happening.

“Hey, little buddy, won’t you tell me your name?” I tried for maybe the hundredth time.

“Hyung, he won’t answer you, just like all the other times you asked!” Kibum said calmly.

Currently we were hiding in a corner to not be recognized.

Shindong bent down to the kid.

“Buddy, you really have to let go of this hyung or we all will be in trouble.”

Kibum snorted.

“Yeah, like this will work!”

“Any better ideas?” I asked.

Kibum nodded.

He took the arms of the kid in his hands and pried them open.

I already felt relieved when the kid’s grip finally loosened, but then the little one started to cry like all hell broke loose.

“Yah, don’t hurt him!” I said.

“Let him go. Last thing we need is for the press to write about us mistreating children,” Shindong explained.

“I didn’t hurt him. He is crying because I made him let go of Sungmin,” Kibum said calmly.

I sighed.

“Then let him go. We don’t need for him to cry so much!”

Kibum let go of the boy and he immediately ran back to me to hug my leg.

“Okay, what now?” I asked.

I looked down to the boy to pat his head softly.

He was really a cute guy.

“You know, he looks a bit like you,” Shindong suddenly said amused.

“Yah, stop joking around with something like that,” I said shocked.

“Maybe we should try to find his parents,” Kibum suggested.

“Good idea, someone must be looking for that kid!” Shindong said.

“Okay, let’s go!” I said.

We were walking through the mall, looking out for a woman or man that looks really worried for her or his kid.

“Bugger, no one looks the least bit worried!” I said annoyed.

“Bugger!” we heard a cute voice say.

I looked down to the kid, which was looking up at me, smiling.

“Hey, the guy can talk and smile!” Shindong said.

“Yeah, the kid knows how to swear now. Keep going Sungmin-hyung!” Kibum said dryly.

I looked at Kibum dumbfounded, then back down to the kid.

“Okay, little man, it’s not a nice thing to swear. Best you forget about it, arasseo?”

The kid blinked at me.

“Damn, that was a good speech!” Shindong said with a grin.

“Damn!” the kid piped in.

I nudged Shindong.

“Stop teaching him insults, pabo!”

“Pabo, pabo, pabo!” the boy babbled.

Kibum started to laugh.

“That’s just great. The kid has some humor!”

I sighed.

“Great, just what I needed. God must hate me today!”

“Maybe you should go to church on Sunday with the other members then,” Kibum suggested.

I groaned.

“Look over there! An information desk! Maybe they can help!” Shindong suddenly exclaimed.

“Whatever it takes to get rid of that guy!” Kibum said.

“Yah, can you be a little nicer. You are such an ar…,” I started but Kibum stopped me.

“Psst, you don’t want to teach the kid more insults. Especially since you have that cute image!”

I groaned.

“This is just not my day!”

We arrived at the desk.

“Excuse me, could you help us?” Shindong asked politely.

“Sure, what can I do for you?” the elderly woman at the desk asked.

“You know we were shopping and suddenly this guy came running at us and doesn’t want to let go of my friend here,” Shindong explained.

The elderly woman bent over her desk to look at the kid.

“You are wondering why this kid doesn’t want to let go off his daddy?” the woman asked irritated.

“Miss, this kid isn’t my son!”

The woman raised her brows.

“He isn’t?”

“Anniyo? Would I be asking for help, if that guy would be my son?” I asked.

“Wow, he really looks like you!” the woman said.

Shindong nudged me and wiggled his brows at me.

“See, I told you so!”

“Miss, could you please make an announcement for someone to pick up a lost kid here?” Kibum asked a bit impatiently.

“Oh right, of course!”

The woman took a microphone in her hands.

“Dear customers we want to ask for your attention. A little boy around 3 years was found and is waiting for his mom or dad to pick him up at the information desk. Thank you for your attention and have a nice day at our mall!”

“Great, thank you! Now, can we leave this guy with you and go ahead?” Kibum asked.

“Anniyo, you have to wait. I’m sure the parents want to thank you in person.”

I sighed.

“That’s just great!”

“You know, you are totally not being yourself today. Where is your cheerful self today?” Shindong asked.

“Don’t know!” I whispered.

We waited for about a minute then we could hear a woman’s voice calling.

“Oh my god, Taeyoon-ah, where have you been? I looked everywhere for you!”

A woman ran right over to us and bent down in front of the boy.

“Excuse me, miss, uhm, is it possible for you make this guy let go of my leg?” I asked a bit embarrassed.

The woman was looking up at me and her eyes widened in surprise.

“Oh my god, you are from Super Junior!” she exclaimed.

I was a bit irritated by her behavior.

“Uhm, hi, oh my god. Taeyoon-ah, let go of the Sungmin Oppa, will you?”

She was fighting with the guy to let go, but he just wouldn’t.

“Oh god, mianhaeyo. It’s just, Taeyoon’s dad and I split up recently and he must have mistaken you for him.”

“Dae?” I asked.

Shindong and Kibum started to giggle.

“Neh, you look a lot like his dad. I always teased his dad that he looks just like you!”

Now Shindong and Kibum burst out in loud laughter.

Finally I had enough of this.

I removed Taeyoon’s arms from my leg and then bent down.

“I’m sorry, Taeyoon-ah, but I’m not your dad!”

The boy looked at me and then his big eyes filled with tears.

“Oh no, no no no, don’t cry! Mianhae!”

I looked at Taeyoon’s mom for help.

She just hesitated for a split second then she took Taeyoon in her arms to comfort him.

“I’m really sorry!” I said, suddenly feeling bad for the guy and his mom.

She seemed to be really young.

Younger than me.

“Oh, gwenchanayo. I’m sorry I troubled you. Kamsa hamnida for finding him!”

I rubbed my neck.

“Uhm, is there anything we could do for you?”

“Anniyo, maybe it’s best if you leave now. Taeyoon, just misses his dad and you really can’t help with that.”

“Uhm, okay then! Good bye!”

Taeyoon’s mom smiled and bowed slightly.

I pulled Shindong and Kibum with me.

“Wah, you didn’t even ask for her name!” Shindong exclaimed.

“Wae?” I asked confused.

“Because she was hot and was totally checking you out,” Kibum explained in his calm way.

“Yah, she wasn’t!”

“She so was!” Shindong said.

“Whatever should I do with her name?”

“Maybe ask her out?” Kibum suggested.

Really, sometimes his calm behavior was getting on my nerves.

“I can’t ask a girl out, who has a kid. Forgot about Super Junior and stuff like that?”

“Damn, you’re missing out on a date with a hot girl!” Shindong said.

“Chincha, didn’t even notice, that she was hot!”

Kibum and Shindong looked at me like I was insane.

“Are you ill or something?”

“No, just…”

Just what?

What was I going to say?

I’m in love with someone else?

My phone vibrated and I read a text message.

“Very touching. You are out. Take the elevator to the first floor. Further instructions will wait for you there! Lin :D”

I groaned.

Just great!

 

_______________________________________________________________

Here you go everyone!

A never released chapter and I hope you like it!

I really try to include all of the guys as good as possible, but with the big number of people sometimes it is hard!

But in the next few chapters you will be seeing a lot of all of them and I hope you like them!

 

Thanks for all the nice comments and especially for the long ones...thx for giving my story so much thought!

 

Will update soon...promise!