Playing At The Mall ~Part 2~

Just A Phone Call Away

***Leeteuk’s POV***

 

„HYUNG, LOOK OVER THERE!“

„Aish, Heechul-ah, can’t you keep it down a bit. Seriously, you are worse than any kid. Even the maknae is better behaved!” I complained.

Ever since we walked into the mall Heechul was jumping around like a little kid, pulling us in every damn single store.

“That’s because the kid is boring!” Heechul said pointing at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun slapped away Heechul’s hand.

“Yah, don’t point at people. Besides, just because I’m not jumping around like a crazy frog doesn’t mean I’m boring.”

“Crazy frog? Yah, kid, a bit more respect!”

Kyuhyun snorted.

“Yeah, sure, as if I would have respect for a guy who calls himself Cinderella!”

Heechul reached around me and pushed Kyuhyun.

Obviously it was a bit more forceful than what he intended and Kyuhyun obviously didn't expect it all, because he stumbled and fell to the ground.

Heechul and I stopped our walk to watch Kyuhyun fall in horror, because it really looked hurtful.

“Kyuhyun-ah, gosh, mianhae!” Heechul shouted and was running to Kyuhyun’s side to help him up.

“Yah, did you have to push him that hard?” I reprimanded Heechul.

“Ow, I think I twisted my ankle,” Kyuhyun said suddenly.

“Great, just what we needed a few days away from our comeback!” I said.

I was walking over to Kyuhyun and Heechul to help Kyuhyun up.

“Mianhae, Kyu-ya, I didn’t mean to hurt you!” Heechul said embarrassed.

“Gwenchana, hyung, I know you didn’t mean to,” Kyuhyun said.

He stepped on his injured foot and bit on his lip, obviously it hurt a lot.

I sighed.

“Aish, you kids, just because you couldn’t stop bickering!” I said a bit annoyed.

“Mianhae, Teukie-ya/hyung!” Heechul and Kyuhyun both said at the same time.

I looked around.

“Let’s go to the fountain over there to sit down!”

“Come on, Kyu-ya, you can lean on me,” Heechul said, pulling Kyuhyun’s arm around his shoulders.

Together we walked over to the bench besides the fountain slowly.

“Ow ow ow, hyung, this hurts more than I expected!” Kyuhyun complained.

“Just a few more steps, Kyuhyun-ah!” I said.

He gritted his teeth and walked the last few steps quickly.

He sat down and took a deep breath.

“Okay, what now?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Maybe we should call the Kitty to tell her, we are out of the game!” Heechul said.

“Anniyo, I don’t want to lose!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Pabo, you can’t walk, at least not without your foot being looked at first. We don’t need you to be injured on our comeback!” I said with a comforting smile.

“Aish, this is really too stupid!” Heechul said annoyed.

“This will teach you to keep your temper in control the next time!” I said a bit reproachfully.

“Yah, this kid should have learned some manners by now,” Heechul half-heartedly defended himself.

“Mianhae, hyung, you know I don’t mean it, when I say stuff like that. I’m just joking!” Kyuhyun said sounding very remorseful.  

“Aish, that kid!” Heechul mumbled and ruffled Kyuhyun’s hair.

“Yah, hyung, don’t do that. I’m not a kid anymore!”

“But you’ll always be our baby!” Heechul said, pinching Kyuhyun’s cheeks.

I had to shake my head about those two, always fighting, but loving each other dearly ever since Kyuhyun’s accident.

“Kyu-ya, let me see that foot of yours!” I said a bit grumpy to overcome my touchiness.

Really, whenever I saw the members interact that cutely with each other I felt my heart swell and I could burst into tears.

“Hyung, I don’t think that is necessary,” Kyuhyun tried to save him from further inspections.

“You have the choice, either you let me have a look or we have to bring you to the hospital!” I said a bit sternly.

“Hyung, no hospital, I hate them!” Kyuhyun whined.

“Then let me see!” I demanded.

“Aish, you can be such a dictator!” he grumbled.

He pulled off his shoe and sock and Heechul and I took a closer look at his foot.

“Okay, what now?” Kyuhyun asked.

I rubbed my neck.

“Uhm, seriously? I have no idea. Heechul-ah do you have an idea?”

“Me? I’m not into sports, how would I know what to do about a sprained ankle. You are the dancer!” Heechul said.

“Yah, but if I injure myself I call for one of the trainers and then some assistants take care of it!” I shot back.

“But you must have seen, what they did!” Heechul shouted at me.

I blushed a bit.

“Honestly, I was busier with flirting than anything else!”

Kyuhyun groaned.

“You guys are unbelievable!”

“Yah, you are the one who got hurt!” Heechul exclaimed.

“Neh, but you are the one who got me hurt!” Kyuhyun shot back.

“This kid, still no manners!” Heechul shouted.

“Will you keep it down? Really, haven’t you learned anything from the last few minutes?” I asked a bit annoyed.

“Just let’s call the Kitty!” Heechul said.

Heechul used his mobile to give a call.

“Yoboseo, Kitty, we have an emergency here. Come to the fountain on the fourth level!” with that he ended the call.

I couldn’t stop myself, but I had to smack Heechul’s head.

“Yah, what was that for?” he complained.

“You should learn some manners, too. Lin isn’t our slave. She is with us today by choice!” I told him.

“Neh, but she is our PA!” Heechul insisted.

“Not today. You know, it’s our day off, so it’s her day off, too!” I explained.

Heechul blinked at me dumbfounded.

“Haven’t thought of that!”

We waited for a few minutes than we saw Lin walking over to us.

“Yah, if you ever order me around like this again, I will throw away more than just your feather boa!” she said to Heechul as soon as she arrived.

“You wouldn’t dare!” Heechul exclaimed.

“Try me!” she replied dangerously.

“Yah, you two, stop it. Really, what is it today? Kinder garden?” I grumbled.

Lin sighed.

“Okay, what’s the emergency?”

Heechul blushed a bit and rubbed his neck.

“You see, uh, Kyuhyun-ah and I were joking and playing around a bit and then I pushed him friendly!”

I couldn’t stop my snort.

Heechul shot me an angry look.

“And?” Lin interrogated.

“I fell!” Kyuhyun said.

Lin turned to him.

“You fell? Are you alright?” she asked a bit worried.

“Neh, but I think I twisted my ankle!”

Lin kneeled down in front of him and took his foot in her hand.

“This one?” she asked.

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Can you move it?” she asked.

“Think so!” he replied.

“Let me see!” she ordered.

Kyuhyun moved his foot.

He gritted his teeth.

Heechul patted his shoulder.

“I see! Do you want me to bring you to a doctor to have a closer look?” Lin asked concerned.

Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Anniyo!”

Lin sighed.

“Thought so. You want to return to the bus?”

“Anniyo, I want to finish the game. I want to win!” Kyuhyun said.

“Maybe Lin is right. We should bring you to the bus,” I tried.

“Hyung, it isn’t that bad!” Kyuhyun insisted.

“Okay, how about I walk to the pharmacy, I saw one on my way, and buy you some ointment to put on it. Maybe I can bring you something to keep your ankle cool, too.”

“Sounds like a plan!” Heechul said.

“If it hurts too much, you have to tell me and we have to bring you to the hospital as you need your feet healthy by next week,” Lin ordered

“But…”

“No “buts”, Küken, if you aren’t totally fit for your comeback, the managers will have my head. You will try to stay off that foot and use the ointment I’m going to bring. If your foot still hurts by tomorrow morning we will go and see a doctor!”

Kyuhyun pouted.

Lin pinched Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“Don’t give me that face, Kyu-ya. It won’t work!”

Kyuhyun sighed.

“Why can’t you fall for my cute face for once?” he complained, crossing his arms.

“Maybe because I like your handsome manly face better?” Lin gave back.

“Yah, that’s why you fell for the monkey! Because of his handsome manly face!” Heechul sniggered.

Lin laughed.

“If you think you can provoke me with that, you’re thinking wrong!”

“Come on, why won’t you tell us, why Hyukjae?” Heechul tried again.

“What’s with him?” Lin asked.

Kyuhyun pinched her cheeks.

“You’re in love with him!”

Lin slapped away his hands.

“You are annoying!”

“Doesn’t change the fact, that you are in love with Hyukie-hyung!”

“Gosh, I’m out. You can go to the pharmacy by yourself. It’s right by the escalator,” Lin said annoyed and stood up.

“Yah, don’t be mad. Don’t let them tease you. You don’t have to be ashamed to be in love, Lin-ah!” I held her back by her arm.

“I’m not ashamed of anything!” she shot back.

“But you are in love?” I asked carefully.

Lin sighed.

“Just let it go, Leeteuk-Oppa!”

“Why? Is Hyukie-hyung not good enough for you?” Kyuhyun asked sounding a bit sad.

Lin looked at him in shock.

“What? No?” she exclaimed irritated.

“So, then what is the problem?” Heechul asked.

“Gosh, you guys can’t let it go, can you?”

We all shook our heads.

Lin sighed.

“You know, Hyukjae is a really great guy, very funny, cute, handsome, caring and…just, it hasn’t anything to do with him. He is perfect! Okay?” she said a bit agitated.

“So?” I tried again.

“Nothing, he is perfect, just not for me!” she said.

We all sighed.

“You are lying, Lin-ah. Not just to us, but to yourself, too!” I told her.

She looked at me surprised.

We all stood there in silence for a moment then she shook her head and smiled.

“You know, that’s a stupid conversation and you know it. None of you should get involved with me or the other way around. I’m your PA, Jesus Christ.”

Kyuhyun sniggered.

“Neh, but Jesus wants us to stay true to ourselves. You can’t do anything against love and I’m sure god doesn’t want us to do anything against it.”

Lin groaned.

“Kyu-ya, please, don’t act all Christian on me!”

Kyuhyun smirked.

“Why? I am a Christian!”

“Gosh, this talk gives me a headache! Just find the pharmacy and then be back at the bus in half an hour!”

With that Lin disappeared.

Heechul gave of a whistle.

“Hyukjae seems to be a sore spot, there!”

I nodded.

“She really doesn’t seem to know, that she is in love with him!”

Kyuhyun laughed.

“She knows, she just doesn’t want it to be true!”

“You know, normally I hate it if you guys pull out the whole “god loves you” card, but this time it was actually fun!” Heechul said.

“It was, wasn’t it?” Kyuhyun said smirking.

I had to laugh about them.

“Poor, Hyukjae, doesn’t know what he got himself into!” I said.

“Oh yes, poor guy, couldn’t he have fallen for someone less complicated?” Heechul giggled.

“Uhm, hyung?” Kyuhyun suddenly said, sounding a bit worried.

“Neh?” I asked.

“Look there!” he was pointing right in the direction where Lin disappeared.

“What the hell?” Heechul exclaimed.

 

***Lin’s POV***

 

Urgh, those guys are making me crazy.

Why are they pushing me to be in love with Hyukjae?

Couldn’t they be a bit more understanding?

I would love to love Hyukjae and I would love for him to love me back, but he was a damn star and I was his damn PA.

You can’t just fall in love with your “boss”.

Okay, actually he isn’t my boss, but I was totally sure my real boss wouldn’t be happy about us being in love either.

Haven’t those guys read their contracts?

No public relationships for the first thirteen years.

Okay, I think that point of their contract is totally stupid.

It even made me totally angry, when I read it.

But seriously each of them signed that stupid thing and now they have to live with it.

Just like I have to live with it.

Honestly I already counted the years.

He had been casted in the year 2000, meaning he still had three years to go until he would be allowed to date officially and I was totally sure even when this day comes he can’t go around dating in public just like that.

Okay, not that I wanted for him to act all couple like in public with me.

I really didn’t need my face all over the press.

Okay, stop it!

He isn’t even in love with you.

We are just friends!

Yes, keep talking, he tried to kiss you!

Could you be quiet?

Nope, not until you give in and realize you are in love with that guy and he likes you, too.

Yeah, right!

Come on, you have a chance with him.

Be quiet!

Imagine being with him, holding hands, hugging, kissing…

Stop it!

Besides I don’t need hundreds of crazy fans hating me.

I stopped in my tracks.

Crazy fans?

I looked back at Leeteuk, Heechul and Kyuhyun.

They were smirking like the fricking idiots, they are.

A smile spread on my lips.

I had an idea and with Kyuhyun being hurt, they hadn’t a chance to run.

I had a bone to pick with Kyuhyun anyway.

There were some girls in front of a music store, talking and laughing.

I went over to them and poked one of the girls.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I said.

They looked at me confused.

“Neh?”

“Are you by any chance fans of Super Junior?” I asked, pretending to be all hyper.

They all giggled.

“Neh!”

I leaned into them conspiringly.

“Then I really have to tell you. Over there at the fountain are sitting three of the Super Junior members. They are doing a free hug event for everyone who recognizes them!”

The reaction was just like I expected it.

The girls were screeching like mad and ran over to the fountain.

I waited for some seconds.

Then the screeching got even worse and I knew the girls must have found them.

I shook my head over myself.

Now I would have to send those poor security guys again to rescue them.

But maybe I can wait some minutes, just to make sure the fans can have some fun.

I took my mobile out of my bag and typed a message.

“You are out! The screech couldn’t be overheard. I will send someone to rescue the three of you…eventually :p”

I send that message with an evil grin on my face.

 

***Ryeowook’s POV***

 

“Ah, Noona, you are back! What happened to the hyungs and the maknae?” I asked as soon as Lin showed up at our meeting point again.

She had a happy grin on her face.

“Kyuhyun twisted his ankle and they needed some advice on what to do!” she explained.

“And that makes you so happy? I know, Kyuhyun can be annoying, but for you to be happy like that?” Zhou Mi asked amused.

Lin shook her head.

“Anniyo, I’m not happy that he sprained his ankle. But I’m happy that they are out of the game. They have been discovered!”

“They are out? Then where is the challenge? They are such losers!” Yesung said disappointed.

“Hyung, we haven’t won either, yet. We still have to find a gift!” I reminded them.

Lin smiled.

“You know, I like you a lot!” she said, which made me blush.

“Aw, look at him. He is blushing!” Zhou Mi teased.

“Yah, stop teasing him. At least he still kept some humbleness. Very refreshing compared to all of you. You all are way too confident with yourself!” Lin said, linking her arm with mine.

“Yah, I’m not too confident. Remember, I’m the one member who no one knows!” Yesung complained.

Lin linked her other arm with him.

“That’s why I’m with the two of you. You both are just too cute and nice!” Lin explained.

“So, you pity them!” Zhou Mi concluded.

“Yah, I don’t pity them. There is nothing they are to be pitied for. They are handsome, have great voices and are very nice. I’m with them because it’s way more comfortable to be around those sweet guys compared to all the others that are so full of themselves!”

“So, you don’t like the others?” I asked a bit worried.

Lin laughed.

“Anniyo, of course I like them. But you have to admit, that it’s way easier with just the two of you around, right?”

“Neh, besides you like Hyukie-hyung!” I teased.

“Not you, too. Of course I like him as do I like Donghae!”

“Uh oh! That’s not good, you can’t be in love with best friends!” Zhou Mi said.

“Aish, I said I liked them, not love them. You guys are really love deprived. There is nothing else coming out of your mouths!”

We all chuckled.

“Don’t worry, love, I know you just love me!” Yesung said.

Lin giggled.

“Right!”

She kissed him on the cheeks.

“Yah, what about me?” I asked a bit shyly.

Lin laughed.

“Of course!”

She pecked me on the cheek, too.

She was just too cute.

“Okay, enough of the kissing. Where should we go to, to ask for a free gift?”

Yesung giggled.

“I already know something!”

“You already have an idea? Why didn’t you tell so from the beginning?” I asked.

Yesung laughed.

“Yah, I’m a regular customer here, of course I have an idea. I just didn’t tell you, because I wanted to have us some fun.”

Zhou Mi laughed.

“We just did stupid pictures for the last half hour and watched the other members getting caught!”

I had to giggle.

“Neh, but you have to admit, Donghae’s face was priceless!”

“Neh, but it hadn’t been totally correct of us!” Zhou Mi said.

Yesung blinked a few times.

“Wae? We just talked about some secret information of Super Junior coming to the mall today a bit louder than usual people would do!”

We all laughed.

“Yes, but even talking about them using the main entrance?” Zhou Mi said amused.

Lin sighed.

“Okay, maybe that was a bit mean!”

“Neh, but they could have recognized us as well!” I said.

“Neh, serves the others right to always have the cameras focused on them!” Yesung grumbled.

Lin, Zhou Mi and I sniggered.

“Yesungie-hyung, sometimes I wonder if you are actually jealous of the others!” I stated.

Yesung looked quite shocked.

“Anniyo, I’m just joking. As you can see, it has some positive sides to be not as famous as others!”

Lin giggled.

“Okay, now, Oppa, where to?”

Yesung grinned.

“Come on, let’s go!”

Yesung lead the way to the upper level of the mall.

“Hyung, where are we going?” I asked.

“Visiting some friends,” he said with a grin.

“You know we can’t be recognized!” Zhou Mi reminded him.

“Of course!”

We walked to the back of the upper level only to arrive in front of a tea shop which looked very old.

Yesung walked into the shop quite confidently, so we followed him.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Yesung called out.

“Oh, Yoon, come to the front store, our Jongwoon is back!”

I looked quite confused.

There was an old woman standing behind a bar, who seemed to be blind.

“Our Jongwoon-ah!”

We could hear that call from another room and no three seconds later the door to the kitchen flew open and out came an old man, who seemed to be blind, too.

“Jongwoon-ah, come over here. You haven’t been here often lately!” the woman said.

Yesung went to the woman to hug her.

“Neh, mianhaeyo, but I was very busy lately.”

“Ah, studies must be hard on you. Is your project band doing good?”

Lin, Zhou Mi and I blinked at each other.

Project band?

What was going on!

“Oh, neh, everything is good! Actually, that’s why I came to you, today!”

“Yoon, did you hear? He is here because of his band!”

“Neh, Eun Ji! I’m blind but not deaf!”

“What can we help you with!”

Yesung giggled.

“Me and my band mates are having a day off today so we are playing a game.”

The woman giggled.

“Oh, we love games!”

“Neh, we are supposed to bring a free gift!”

“Oh, it’s a team game, right? Are the other members of your band hiding in the back, too?”

Yesung turned to us, seeing us still lingering at the door.

“Yah, you guys, what are you doing over there? Come over here and say hello!”

We walked over to the elderly couple.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” we all said.

“Aw, such mannered young people!” Eun Ji said pleased.

“So, what kind of gift do you need?” Yoon asked.

Yesung smiled.

“I thought maybe we could have some of your secret tea!”

Yoon smiled.

“Ha, you hear that, Eun Ji, he wants to have our secret tea for free!”

The woman laughed.

“Go and make some! Young people should have something healthy which tastes as well once in a while!”

Yoon nodded.

“On one condition!”

“What is it?” Yesung asked with a grin.

“A hug from all of your team mates and a song of course!”

Yesung laughed.

“Of course!”

“Hyung, do you think that’s okay?” I asked a bit worried.

“Aw, listen to this shy darling. Don’t worry, we won’t bite!” Eun Ji said.

Yesung nodded to us, so we all hugged Yoon and Eun Ji.

“So, which song do you want us to sing?” Yesung said.

“You mean, you all can sing?” Eun Ji asked.

Lin giggled.

“Anniyo, I can’t but the three guys can. They should sing a bit of a song called “Marry U”! It’s very beautiful!”

“Did you hear that, Eun Ji, we should listen to the girl. Are you from Europe?” Yoon asked.

Lin blinked a bit irritated.

“Neh, how did you know?”

“I can tell from your dialect. I went there to study!”

“Oh, are you one of those pretty blond ones?”

I giggled.

“Neh, she even has blue eyes!”

“Okay, that’s settled, we totally have to do a group picture after you sang!”

“Neh!” Lin said happily.

Yesung gave the tone and me and Zhou Mi searched for our own ones.

As soon as we had picked up on the tune we started to sing.

I really liked that song, especially sung a cappella, even though I was missing Kyuhyun’s voice in this version.

It was a bit cheesy but still beautiful.

When we ended Lin, Eun Ji and Yoon clapped their hands.

“That was really beautiful!” Eun Ji said touched.

“Really nice!” Yoon said.

“Go and bring them some tea to go!” Eun Ji said.

Yoon nodded and went back to the kitchen.

“So, how many are you?” Eun Ji asked.

“Counted everyone who is with us today…16!” Yesung said.

Eun Ji nodded.

“YOON, 16 TEAS TO GO, PLEASE!” she shouted.

“NEH!” came the reply.

“So, are you winning this game?” Eun Ji asked.

“Hopefully!” I answered.

“Aw, Jongwoon-ah, I really like this one. He is really cute. You have to bring him more often. I always tell you to bring all of your band mates!”

“I will, promise!”

“And you have to bring this lovely lady of yours again, too!” she said with a bit of a suggestive voice.

Yesung giggled.

“She is not my lady!”

“She is not?” the older woman asked.

Zhou Mi laughed.

“Anniyo, she is the lady of one of our other band mates!”

“Aw, too sad. I always wanted Jongwoon to find a lovely girl!”

“Yah, I’m no one’s lady!” Lin exclaimed.

“You are not?” Eun Ji asked.

“She is living in denial!” Yesung said.

“Oh, okay, I understand. Next time you’re coming you have to bring the lucky guy of the lady, too!”

“Yah, I’m no one’s lady!” Lin tried again.

“Of course I will!” Yesung said, ignoring Lin.

“Okay, here you go! 16 teas to go!” Yoon said returning from the kitchen with a large box, which held the teas.

“Kamsa hamnida!” we all said, taking the box from Yoon.

“Okay, now let’s take a picture!” Yesung shouted.

He placed his camera on the bar activating the self-timer.

“Okay, everybody get into position!” he shouted excited.

We all posed together with big smiles.

When the timer went off, the camera took the picture.

“Great! I will bring you the picture soon!” Yesung said.

“Of course, Jongwoon, come visit us again soon and bring your friends along!”

“Neh!” he said.

We all said our goodbyes and then left the shop with the teas.

“Wah, that couple was really nice!” I said.

“Neh, I know. I visit them regularly. They are blind because of their age. They have two children living in the states who don’t want to come visit them.”

“Wae? They are really nice!” Zhou Mi asked astonished.

Yesung shrugged.

“I don’t know!”

“We should visit them more often!” Lin said.

We all nodded.

“Neh, and bring your man along!” I teased.

Lin nudged me.

“Kim Ryeowook, stop teasing your noona!”

“Mianhaeyo, noona!”

“Let’s head back to the bus,” Yesung said.

Lin nodded.

“But first let’s have a look down to see, how the other guys are doing!”

We all went for the balustrade to look down.

“Aw, poor guys, they look a bit tired!” I said, feeling almost bad for them.

The others giggled.

Down on the first floor there was a really large amount of girls waiting in line in front of a table, where all the other members sat and were giving signs.

“You know, there has to be a punishment for losers!” Lin said giggling.

“Neh, but we are supposed to be on our day off!” I tried to reason.

“Neh, and they should have been more careful to not be recognized,” Yesung replied.

“Come on, let’s go to the bus. Lin-ah can save those poor guys!” Zhou Mi said.

 

_______________________________________________

There you go with the other part of the shopping mall game.

Actually I was so fond of that day off, because it gave me the chance to include all of the members, that there will be two or so more chapters about that day.

Hope you will like it!