Pajama Party

Just A Phone Call Away

***Kyuhyun’s POV***

„Stop it!“

„I’m not doing anything!“

“Stop staring at me, Cho Kyuhyun!”

I had to chuckle about Lin’s annoyance.

“It’s your own fault, you know,” I said.

Lin glanced at me for a second and then turned her attention back on the road.

We were currently sitting in a car on our way back from the hospital.

“How can it possibly be my fault?” she asked.

I crossed my arms.

“Because you made me go to the hospital alone without any other person to entertain me!”

She giggled.

“Poor Kyu, why won’t you play your PSP, then?”

I groaned.

“Because I didn’t bring it with me!”

“Why would you leave the house without it?” Lin asked surprised.

I gave her a glare.

“Maybe because I wanted to be nice and concentrate on you. You know, today is your present for what you did for us!”

She chuckled and pinched my cheek.

“Aw, Kyu-ya, I didn’t know you can be such a sweetheart!”

“Yah, I’m not a sweetheart. I’m a totally irresistible man!”

Lin snorted.

“Neh, sometimes!”

We sat in silence for a minute, before I sighed.

“You know, we wouldn’t be bored to death stuck in this traffic jam, if you'd allowed some of the others to come with us!”

“Stop complaining! I didn’t want them to go, because it’s their free day and they should spend it together, doing something fun, not spending it in the hospital!”

It was my turn to snort now.

“You know, you just didn’t want them to come along, because of all the teasing!”

“What teasing?”

“Duh, maybe because you kissed Hyukie-hyung?”

The already vanishing daylight made it hard to see clearly, but I was totally sure that Lin was blushing.

“Yah, that wasn’t a real kiss!”

I snickered.

“Yes, it was!”

“No, it barely lasted a second!”

“It was more like three seconds!” I teased.

“Anniyo!”

“It was!”

“Stop it!”

“Damn, I always dreamt to have a romantic kiss like that!” I said in a teasingly dreamy voice.

Lin hit my arm.

“Stop it, you little pest!”

I laughed.

“You know, joke aside, as I’m an expert on dramas I know a romantic moment whenever I see one!”

Lin snorted.

“Self declared expert on dramas!”

I smirked.

“Whatever. Still, that kiss was a romantic one!”

Lin ignored me.

I already noticed that this was one of her tactics whenever she was annoyed.

“You know, the water, the little fight and then a spontaneous kiss in the river. Even if it just lasted a second, it was still one of the most romantic scenes I‘ve ever seen in real life!”

Lin groaned.

“Damn, I should have chosen to just go home and let the others bring you to the hospital!”

“Anniyo, you should have chosen to continue with our games and to bring me to the hospital tonight or tomorrow morning!” I stated.

“Neh, and then I would have been the one who would have had to explain to the managers why one of their dancers isn’t able to dance for their comeback performance!”

I chuckled.

“Ha, you only made me go now, because you wanted to avoid the hyungs and Hyukjae!”

“That’s not true!”

“It so is. Otherwise why would you have come back from your boat trip only to pull me along with you almost as soon as you set your feet on the ground? You didn’t even stop when I told you, I couldn’t walk that fast!”

Lin sighed.

“There you go, your foot was hurting, you couldn’t even walk before, so it was the right decision to bring you to the hospital!”

“Not the point, Lin-ah! The point is that you were running away!”

“Anniyo, I wasn’t. Damn, why won’t those cars drive any faster, this car ride is driving me crazy!”

I laughed.

“Nope, your feelings are driving you crazy!”

“I’m totally in control of my feelings!”

“And why were you so freaked out when Donghae-hyung and Hyukie-hyung caught up with us, offering to come along?”

“I wasn’t freaked out. I was just cold! That water was like ice!”

I had to shake my head about so much idiocy.

I always thought TV dramas were too much, that no one actually would be that stupid in real life.

Boy have I been wrong!

Lin is like one of those female leads who are too stupid to realize what is in their hearts.

Worse, maybe she realizes but is talking herself out of it because of whatever stupid reasons there are.

“You know, Noona, what is wrong with being in love?” I asked.

“Nothing is wrong with being in love!” she snapped.

I raised my brows.

“Then why are you so protective of your feelings whenever Hyukie-hyung tries to get closer?”

Lin sighed.

“You know, I never thought you can be that talkative. Isn’t there anything you can do without annoying me?”

I laughed.

“No can do. Now tell me!”

“I’m just not in love with him!” Lin said annoyed.

“Ha, now you are lying just to make me back off!” I stated amused.

She switched on the radio and raised the volume to maximum.

“DAMN, THAT IS TOO LOUD!” I shouted, protecting my ears with my hands.

Lin just kept on staring to the road, humming and dancing along.

I tried to turn it down, but Lin slapped my hands away.

I groaned.

How can anyone listen to music that loud?

Maybe Donghae-hyung can, but otherwise?

This is inhumane.

I used my mobile to make a call.

I couldn’t hear much.

“Yoboseo?”

Finally someone picked up.

“HYUNG, LIN-NOONA IS TORTURING ME! HELP!” I shouted into the phone.

“Kyu-ya? Yoboseo? I can’t hear you? Why is the music so loud in the background?” I could hear Donghae’s voice.

“HAE! SHE WON’T LET ME TURN THE MUSIC DOWN!”

“Put her on the phone, Kyu-ya!”

I held my phone towards Lin’s ear, but she pushed my hand away.

“I’M DRIVING! I DON’T HAVE TIME TO TAKE A CALL!” Lin shouted.

I tried again to turn the music down, but she instantly turned it back up.

“YAH, CRAZY WOMAN, LET ME TURN THIS DOWN!” I shouted.

“NOPE, YOU WILL ANNOY ME AGAIN!”

“THIS IS HURTING MY HEARING! DO YOU WANT ME TO BECOME DEAF?”

“AW, DON’T BE SUCH A BABY! YOU WON’T BECOME DEAF!”

“I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SING AGAIN, IF I’M DEAF!” I shouted.

“THEN STOP ANNOYING ME!”

“HYUNG, SAVE ME!” I complained to Donghae holding the phone to my ear again.

When I listened to the reply I only could hear lots of laughter on the other side.

“YAH, ALL OF YOU ARE NOT HELPING! IF I’M DEAD BEFORE WE ARRIVE HOME, IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!”

I ended the call and tried to ignore the music, but I really started to get a headache and some serious pain in my ears.

“OKAY, FINE, I WON’T START WITH HYUKIE-HYUNG AGAIN!”

Lin smirked and finally returned the volume to a bearable level.

I sighed in relief.

“Kamsa hamnida!” I said.

She giggled.

“You seem to have a sensitive hearing.”

“Neh, always had, even as a child I always head some problems with my ears. Damn, that was painful!”

“Good to know!” she said with an evil grin.

“Yah, you are not supposed to torture me. You are our PA, you are supposed to make me feel comfortable!”

Lin snorted.

“I make you feel comfortable, when you have earned it!”

I shook my head.

“You know, sometimes I wonder if our company hired a madwoman to make sure we’re too afraid of the consequences to do something stupid ever again!”

“Sounds like a great idea to me,” Lin said.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she giggled.

We sat in peaceful silence for some minutes until I couldn’t bear it anymore.

“Okay, this is boring! Talk to me!”

“Annyeong?” she said amused.

“Yah, that’s not talking!”

“Wae? I think it’s talking!”

“Then say something else!”

“Something else,” she replied.

I had to groan.

“Okay, this is scary. When did you and Donghae-hyung become so alike?”

Lin laughed.

“We are? Didn’t notice!”

“Neh, you are. He does the same exact thing all the time!”

“Maybe because it’s fun?”

“Ha, now I know why Hyukie-hyung likes you so much. You are just like Donghae!”

Lin glared at me.

I raised my brow.

“Come on, me saying Hyukie-hyung likes you, isn’t annoying you. I think you are happy that he likes you!”

She rolled her eyes.

“Of course I’m happy, he likes me. It would be horrible if one of you guys would hate me. It would make it much harder to work as your PA!”

I chuckled.

“Neh, but that wasn’t the kind of „like“ I was talking about!”

She groaned.

“Kyu-ya, don’t start it again!”

I sighed.

“Mianhaeyo, Noona, but this is just too stupid. You are older than me, you shouldn’t act so stupid. You like Hyukie-hyung, he likes you, you kissed him and now you’re avoiding him? That doesn’t make sense!” I complained.

I was a bit confused because Lin wasn’t annoyed after my sentence but was laughing instead.

“You know, Kyu-ya, maybe because you are younger it seems easier.”

I rolled my eyes.

“I’m not that much younger than you!”

“Still, we can’t always act on our feelings!”

“Ha, so you have feelings for Hyukie-hyung!” I exclaimed.

Lin seemed to think about it as she was staring at the street in concentration.

After a while I realized she wasn't going to comment on my statement, which was almost as good as a confession.

“Lin-ah?” I asked carefully, obviously she was still deep in thought.

She snapped out of it and looked at me for a second.

“Neh?”

“Who was your favourite of us, when you were just a fan?”

Lin burst into laughter.

“Pabo,” she said giggling.

I smirked.

“One day you will answer this question and I will be the first one to know the answer!”

 

***Sungmin’s POV***

“Yah, Hyuk, snap out of it already!” I heard Donghae shouting.

Then there was a “thump” and then Hyukjae’s complaining.

I rose my head to look at Hyukjae.

Donghae obviously had thrown a soccer ball against Hyukjae’s head.

He was sitting on the ground with one of those stupid smitten smiles on his face ever since we had returned to our picnic spot.

I sighed.

Damn, this was harder than expected.

You want to know what my head was telling me right now?

Be happy for your dongsaeng, he earned it!

But my heart was saying something entirely different.

My heart was in pain.

I knew it was stupid.

I knew it yesterday night when Hyukjae returned with that happy “in love” face from their date.

Honestly I knew it earlier, but sometimes you can’t fight your stupid heart.

I looked around.

Everyone was playing soccer right now, with the exception of Hyukjae and I.

Damn, normally we would both be in the game, but right now Hyukjae was useless as he kept spacing out.

Donghae kicked him out of his team after Hyukjae passed the ball to the wrong team.

Normally I would have laughed about it with the others, but right now I didn’t feel like it.

“Hyung, don’t you want to play?” Hyukjae suddenly asked, looking at me with his friendly and happy smile.

That moment my heart cracked even more as I knew I could never do anything to hurt this dongsaeng with a golden heart.

“Anniyo, I feel like taking a break,” I said trying to come up with a smile.

Hyukjae furrowed his brows.

“Are you alright? You seem down!”

Damn, right on the spot.

I tried to laugh it off.

“Anniyo, just a little bit tired!”

Hyukjae looked around himself, until he finally found his jacket.

“You can use my jacket as pillow for awhile,” he said.

I looked from him to his jacket and back to him again.

Aish!

“Anniyo, it’s okay!” I said, turning my attention to the soccer game.

Currently Ryeowook was running away with the ball screaming.

Donghae followed him and Henry jumped to intervene making them both fall down laughing.

Kangin was holding Leeteuk in a headlock.

Zhou Mi, who was trying to help Ryeowook, was held back by Shindong who was clinging to Zhou Mi’s leg.

Kibum was trying to get away from Heechul, who was currently hugging him to death.

Hankyung and Siwon who were the keepers were laughing about the weird game.

“Yah, when did that soccer game become a football game?” Hyukjae exclaimed laughing.

I shook my head about the members who were totally enjoying themselves.

I groaned silently.

Everyone was having fun and I was sitting here like a boring idiot because I couldn’t get over some feelings.

This jealousy can really mess everything up.

“Hyukie-ya!” I suddenly heard myself saying.

Hyukjae looked at me.

“Neh, hyung.”

“Are you sure about your feelings for Lin?”

The smile I saw appearing on Hyukjae’s face was the answer I was afraid of but needed to hear.

“Neh, hyung. I’m sure that I’m in love!” he said with the purest essence of happiness obvious in his eyes.

This time my smile was sincere.

Screw those feelings.

“Yah, let’s go for that ball. I’m sure we can give Ryeowook-ah a run for his money!” I said, jumping up, pulling Hyukjae to his feet, too.

“Neh, let’s win this football-soccer-whatever game!” Hyukjae shouted and took off.

I shook my head, then followed him.

 

***Heechul’s POV***

This was stupid.

We wanted to spend the day with Lin, but she went off to bring our maknae to the hospital and hasn’t returned every since.

For all we knew they were on their way back as Kyuhyun gave Donghae a call for help earlier.

Intelligent Kitty.

She was out to torture the evil maknae.

“Yah, what are we doing now?” Kangin asked.

“Don’t know, watch a DVD?” Hankyung suggested.

After our exhausting game of “who is able to kill who first” we had returned to our apartment as the sun was disappearing and we couldn’t come up with anything else.

“Boring!” I said, which earned me a glare from my Chinese friend.

“When will Lin be back?” Hyukjae suddenly asked out of the blue.

“As they are on their way already, considering that they are having some traffic problems, they should be here in half an hour,” Leeteuk said.

“Great, then it won’t be too late,” Hyukjae exclaimed happily.

I glared at him.

“Too late for what? Are you two having exciting plans without us?”

Hyukjae grinned.

“Anniyo, not really, but Lin and I have a reading date!”

“A reading date? Whatever the hell is that?” I asked.

“Sounds romantic!” Donghae teased.

Hyukjae blushed.

“Anniyo, Lin and I are going to read the Harry Potter books together,” Hyukjae explained.

I stared at him for a while, then smiled and clapped my hands.

“Oh, that sounds like fun. Can I join?”

Hyukjae looked a bit taken aback, but then grinned.

“Of course, hyung!”

“I wanna join, too, Hyukie! Can I, please, pretty please?” Donghae asked excitedly, hugging Hyukjae from the back.

“Sure, I don’t think Lin will mind.”

“Sounds like a sleepover party in the living room!” I shouted excited.

“Great, I will prepare some snacks!” Ryeowook exclaimed, running to the kitchen.

“Everyone, we have to get rid of the furniture to have more room for our mattresses!” I ordered.

Everyone jumped up to move the furniture.

“Wait I need that pillow!” Yesung shouted, when Donghae and Kibum were moving the couch out of the room.

“Do I want to know?” Kibum asked Yesung.

Yesung took the pillow off the couch and hugged it.

“It’s turtle’s favourite pillow. Turtle needs to have a bed in the living room, too.”

Kibum stared at Yesung for a second.

“Nope, I didn’t want to know!”

“Yesungie, your turtle can’t sleep with us. He will run away and then someone might hurt him unintentionally while sleeping,” Leeteuk called from across the room.

“MY POOR TRURTLE! Better to let him sleep in our room,” Yesung exclaimed, throwing the pillow back onto the couch.

After all the furniture was moved out of the way, I looked around satisfied.

“Okay, now everyone to their rooms to bring their mattresses!” I ordered again.

Everyone was leaving for the bedrooms in the downstairs apartment, which was where we were staying currently.

“I want to sleep with my anchovy!” Donghae exclaimed following Hyukjae to his room to help him with his mattress.

As always for a sleepover we would bring all the mattresses to the living room and make one big mattress out of them all, sharing with each other.

It meant a little less space for everyone, but so much more fun.

Afterwards everyone headed to switch into their pajamas.

I chose to wear my pink Tom and Jerry PJ’s.

When I returned to the downstairs apartment everyone else had already arrived and were throwing around pillows.

“Yah, how can you start the girly things without me?” I shouted and threw my pillow at the next best person, which turned out to be Kibum, who was sitting by himself in a corner reading his script again.

He looked up at me totally in shock, which made me feel evil, so I grabbed the next best pillow I could get my hands on and threw it right at his face.

This time Kibum threw away his script, took both pillows and made a run for me.

“WAH, HANGENGIE, KIBUM IS SCARY!” I shouted and ran away, trying to hide behind Hankyung.

Hankyung grinned at me and made a step to the side, leaving me shocked and with a pillow right in my face as Kibum used his chance.

I walked backwards, feeling myself going to the ground as I stumbled over something, which turned out to be Leeteuk, who was already lying on the mattresses, dozing off.

Really, that guy can sleep through everything.

“Yah, Kim Heechul!” Leeteuk screamed and pushed me off of him, making me fall against someone else, taking Donghae and Hyukjae, who were fighting against each other, with me to the ground.

I could hear everyone laughing and screaming like mad.

It was just great to have so much fun together again.

This was what we all needed after all the trouble we went through last year.

I could hear the door open and immediately tried to jump up, but as my foot was caught somewhere in between Donghae’s arms still, I fell again, landing right over Donghae and Hyukjae.

“Ouch, hyung, that hurt! You should eat, you are way to bony!” Hyukjae complained.

“Ha, says the one who is weighing less than I am!” I said.

“Hyung, he isn’t weighing less than you. My anchovy is all muscular now!” Donghae said.

I could hear chuckling from across the room.

“Guys, whatever are you doing here?” Lin asked amused.

“Noona, we want to join your reading date!” Ryeowook exclaimed excited.

Lin looked at us like we had gone mad.

“You promised me to read Harry Potter with me starting from today,” Hyukjae said, sounding a bit laboured beneath me.

“Ah, neh, uhm, do I have to change into my PJ’s, too?” she asked a bit shy.

“Totally, how about that y thing you wore this morning?” Donghae shouted, trying to shove me off of him.

“Yah, Lee Donghae, you aren’t supposed to remember that!” Lin shouted embarrassed.

Donghae laughed.

“How could I forget about it? It’s on my phone, remember!”

“You have a photo of her in y pj’s on your mobile?” I asked excited.

“Neh!”

“DONGHAE-YA, SHOW THAT PIC TO ANYONE AND YOU ARE DEAD!” Lin shouted.

“But that is not fair, Flower! If Donghae saw, we want to see, too!” Kangin said.

I could hear everyone’s agreement.

Lin crossed her arms.

“So, if Donghae has a girlfriend and sees her , you want to see her , too?” she asked annoyed.

“TOTALLY!” we all shouted.

Lin rolled her eyes.

“I’m sure, Donghae wouldn’t be too happy with that!”

“Anniyo, but you are not my girlfriend, are you?” Donghae asked teasingly.

“Dongsaeng, show me that pic, instantly!” I ordered.

Donghae was immediately browsing through his photos on his mobile.

“YAH!” Lin shouted and tried to run over, but was stopped by Kyuhyun, who held her in his arms tightly.

“CHO KYUHYUN, LET GO!”

Kyuhyun laughed.

“Anniyo, that’s for the painfully loud music in your car!”

When Donghae finally smiled satisfied he wanted to pass me the mobile, but before I could get a hold of the phone it was taken away by Hyukjae.

He took a look at the picture and then smiled satisfied.

“Yah, Lee Hyukjae, if you don’t stop looking at that picture I have to do horrible things to you while you are asleep!” Lin whispered angrily.

Hyukjae closed the phone and shoved it into his trouser pocket.

“I swear to you, Kyuhyun-ah, if you don’t let go of me instantly, you will be in pain!” Lin said, totally pissed off.

Kyuhyun grinned and let go of her.

“Have fun with your party, I’m going to bed!” Lin said leaving the apartment, shutting the door with a loud “bang”.

“Okay, this time we pissed the Kitty off for real!” I whispered almost concerned.

“Is she not coming back?” Ryeowook asked sadly.

“Yah, Teukie-hyung, do something!” Kangin shouted.

“I’m not the one who pissed her off!” Leeteuk mumbled sleepily.

“Donghae-ya, that was not very nice of you!” Siwon said a bit disappointed.

Hyukjae, Donghae and I were looking at each other in discomfort.

“Is she really angry?” I asked the other two.

“Aish, you guys, what did you do that for?” Yesung asked angry.

“Please tell me, that the pic was worth it!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

Sungmin smacked Kyuhyun’s head.

“You shouldn’t have done that. It embarrassed her!”

“Yah, Heechul-ah, go and apologize!” Hangeng ordered.

I looked up.

“I didn’t do anything. I haven’t even seen the picture!”

“Neh, but Donghae wouldn’t have shown it if you hadn’t ordered it!”

“Aish, Heechul-hyung, get off of me. I will go and bring her back!” Hyukjae finally said and shoved me off forcefully.

Before anyone could say anything he was out of the apartment.

We looked at each other in silence and then burst out in laughter.

“How I can see love spreading!” I sang happily.

“Hyung, now show us that pic!” Kyuhyun said.

Donghae jumped up.

“I did send it to Heechul-hyungs mobile before trying to hand him my phone. Somehow I could see something like that happening!”

I grinned at Donghae.

“Sneaky!”

 

***Lin’s POV***

To say I was pissed off was an understatement.

I was fuming, I was angry, I was mad.

I wanted to scream and kick things.

This is totally embarrassing.

I’ll have to find a way to take revenge on those retarded guys.

First people on my list to kill: Donghae and Kyuhyun.

Afterwards they will be followed by everyone else in that apartment over there.

How will I ever face them again, especially Hyukjae?

Damn, he saw me in my very very short pj’s.

It had been embarrassing enough with Donghae, but with Hyukjae.

I felt a tear sliding down my face.

Damn!

No, you won’t cry!

Okay, maybe you will.

You know the feeling of being so angry and frustrated that you want to cry?

That’s happening to me right now.

Why?

Why had Donghae to show him that picture?

Why did he have to look at it?

Why did Kyuhyun have to say all those things in the car?

Why did he have to make me think about my feelings?

Why did I have to kiss Hyukjae today?

Why did he have to provoke me?

Why did he have to look so freaking hot and cute at the same time?

Why do I have to have those feelings?

Why didn’t I lose those feelings a long time ago?

Why?

...Why is there someone knocking at my damn door right now?

I looked over to the door shocked.

Okay, someone was actually knocking on my door.

Whoever it was, I didn’t want to talk to them.

I sat down on the couch and switched on my stereo to drown out the knocking.

I was looking for my depressive mood CD and put it in the stereo.

I felt some comfort washing over me when I heard “Linkin Park” blurring throughout my apartment.

“LIN-AH, OPEN UP!”

I could hear someone shouting.

I tuned up the music.

I couldn’t hear anything else but the music.

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of whatever alcohol I could find.

I downed a glass of martini, and turned around to find Hyukjae leaning in the doorframe of the kitchen.

“You shouldn’t drink that!” he said calmly.

I rolled my eyes and poured myself another drink.

“Not everyone swore to never drink alcohol, Hyukjae!” I said dryly and wanted to down the glass again, when Hyukjae took hold of my hand and set the glass back down.

I glared at him.

He looked at me with his calm friendly eyes which made me even angrier.

I let go of the glass and forcefully pulled my hand away.

“Remind me to kill Donghae later on. I will change my code for the door and I will make sure to never tell him again.”

I walked to the living room to turn up the volume a little more.

I decided to ignore Hyukjae and swayed a bit to the music.

“You know, if you think you can scare a dancer with that loud music of yours away, you are wrong,” Hyukjae said, chuckling.

“It worked for Kyuhyun,” I replied.

He chuckled again and walked over to me.

“Kyuhyun is more of a singer than a dancer.”

I felt Hyukjae’s eyes on me, observing me.

“Go back to the others Hyukjae-ya, I’m totally not in the mood!”

“Why are you so mad, Angel?” he asked in a whisper, that somehow still made it through my music.

“Stupid question, Lee Hyukjae, very stupid!” I replied.

“Because of that stupid picture? You couldn’t even see much,” he tried to reason.

I ignored him again and listened to the music.

If something was able to calm me down, it was music.

I always loved Linkin Park’s “Numb”.

It had that feeling of anger, but somehow it sounded kind of hot.

I swayed my hips to the music, concentrating on the rhythm.

I could feel Hyukjae’s eyes on me the whole time and don’t ask me what has gotten into me, because I was mad and felt embarrassed and hurt and confused, but I glanced at him over my shoulder once, which was totally once too much.

He was leaning against the doorframe once again, watching me, having his arms crossed before his body, looking totally hot.

As I was looking at him, his eyes met mine and something happened in that second as he pushed himself away from the doorframe and walked over to me.

I wanted to run away, take a step away, keep my distance, but he had other plans as he pulled me towards his body and kissed me.

Boy, he kissed me.

That kiss was totally different from the one in the river this afternoon.

Where that kiss has lasted only a second, this kiss was a kiss where you stop counting as you didn’t want it to end anyway.

Where the other kiss was a kiss where the lips barely touched each other, this kiss is a kiss where you won’t ever forget the feeling of his lips on yours ever again.

His lips felt soft and tender but at the same time firm and demanding.

I could feel his fingers in my hair, keeping me close to him.

I felt shivers all over my body.

Damn, did that guy practice kissing like he practiced dancing?

He took a step closer, forcing my head to lean back a bit more.

I could feel his body against mine.

His muscles were well defined and that loose shirt didn’t do anything to make them less obvious.

Stupid, traitorous body.

As much as I knew I shouldn’t be doing this, my arms found their way around his hips and I felt myself respond to his kiss.

I don’t know how long that kiss lasted, but I still felt disappointed when he started pulling away.

He brushed his lips softly over mine once more, before he finally raised his head to look at me.

“You shouldn’t have done that!” I managed to whisper after a minute or two.

He silenced me with another sweet kiss.

“There is nothing wrong with that,” he said with a smile

I looked at him totally irritated.

Nothing wrong?

Is that guy for real?

I could tell him thousands of reasons why this was wrong, all crying their little broken hearts’ out if they would have seen that.

Hyukjae softly my forehead to smooth away my frown.

“You are worrying too much!” he whispered.

Damn, why has that guy got to be this cute?

He pressed his lips against my forehead for some seconds and then let go of me.

“Switch into your PJ’s! y or not, if you are not over in five minutes I will come look for you again!”

He walked over to the door leaving me all confused.

“By the way, you might want to take a look at your hair, it looks a bit messed up!” he said, before closing the door behind himself.

I stared at the closed door for a second and then touched my lips.

Damn!

What I am supposed to do now?

I felt one of those creepy smiles appearing on my face.

Damn!

I switched off my stereo.

I won’t be able to listen to Linkin Park ever again without having some very R rated thoughts now.

“Damn you, Lee Hyukjae, you are not supposed to make me feel something like that!” I shouted.

I heard someone chuckling outside my apartment.

I walked over to the door and pulled it open, only to see him leaning against the wall opposite to my door.

“And you are not supposed to eavesdrop!” I shouted and shut the door forcefully, only making him laugh even more.

Now it’s official.

I’m in hell.

A wonderful, exciting and beautiful hell.