Comeback

Just A Phone Call Away

***Hyukjae’s POV***

I felt nervous.

Funny, how I felt nervous every single time we were having a comeback stage.

The last two weeks had been totally crazy.

We had constantly been busy with practicing, either singing or dancing.

We barely had time for anything else ever since that Sunday we went to church together.

I felt tired, just as much as everyone else.

I felt excited for the fans reactions to us performing live as the song was received well after its release yesterday.

And most of all, I felt nervous right now.

I was sitting in our room backstage, watching everyone getting ready for our first comeback stage on music bank.

To say it was a total chaos is way understated.

Everyone was running around hectically.

Some of the members were still getting dressed, some were having done their hair and make-up.

To make matters worse someone forgot some of our outfits at our company building, so some of the members were without their outfits still.

Even the make-up and hair took way longer than usual as one of our main stylists called in ill today.

If I didn’t knew it better, I would say someone cursed our comeback, which would be a disaster as we went through so much to be here right now.

First there had been Kangins drunken incidents, then we had some problems to talk Kibum into coming back and worst of all, Hankyungs fight with the company.

But no matter what, we made it through all of that to be here today and now some silly mistakes are stopping us from coming back to the stage with a perfect performance.

Yah, Hyukie, dont be so gloomy!” Donghae said, letting himself fall into the chair next to me, pulling me back to reality.

Im not gloomy, Im a bit worried. Thats all!” I replied.

Dont be, Joon-hyung said, someone is already out to fetch our missing clothes and the stylists are working as fast as they can,” he tried to cheer me up.

Yah, Donghae-ya, he is just so grumpy because he didn’tt get to see the Flower as often as he wanted to,” Kangin explained teasingly, standing a few steps away.

Some of the other guys snickered at that and really, who could blame them?

They were right!

Ever since that Sunday two weeks ago we all had been busy, even Lin.

She hadnt been around much, just to drive us back and forth between the recording studios, the practice studios and our apartments.

She would drop by to bring some food once in a while and to joke around for a little bit, then she would leave again.

She told us she was with the managers to check and plan our schedules for the promoting period.

She met with the stylist for our new concept of style.

Obviously she made sure for everyone to feel comfortable.

I saw her barely at the set of our mv filming and our photo session for the album.

She did a great job on our personal style.

I had to grin as I remembered a previous episode between us after we all came back from the hairstylists with our new hairstyles.

She had just looked at me and shook her head.

What did you do to your beautiful hair?” had been her comment.

Okay, she didnt like my new hair, but I definitely caught her staring at me while filming for our mv.

Maybe Im being a bit arrogant here, but I think she might have reconsidered her opinion on me looking weird with that hair.

Liked what you saw?” I had asked her in between a small recording break.

She had just blushed and turned away to talk to some of the staff.

I sighed.

It was funny, I always thought being with a star would be hard as you wouldnt see each other often, but being with someone who is working for a star is even worse.

I never knew how much all of our staff had to work.

Not that we were a couple officially, yet, but maybe we would be, if we ever had time for us to clear up things.

With me practicing and attending “Kiss the Radio” and with her being everywhere but never home, we havent had the time to settle things.

She seemed to be tired when she picks us up in the evenings.

Then we all would eat dinner together and read “Harry Potter”.

Every time the members would fight over who should read.

Apparently everyone wanted to be the best at reading out loud and everyone had their own interpretation.

Heechul-hyung made us all crack up, when he started to read every male character with a high-pitched voice and the females with a deep voice.

It was great fun.

Most of the time I would end up sitting next to Lin, not really talking, but treasuring the time to be in each others company.

We would hold each others hand without even thinking about it.

She would lay her head on my shoulder to rest for a while.

Most of the time Lin would be either too tired to talk after we had finished reading or even be already asleep in my arms.

The members would tease me about it.

Still no chance to talk to her to ask her to be your girlfriend?” they would ask me.

It was really frustrating.

Even today she seemed to be too busy with something else to be here to cheer for us.

I heard the door being pulled open forcefully.

Lin-ah, thank goodness, are those our missing outfits?” I heard Leeteuk ask relieved.

My head snapped up to see a breathless Lin rushing into the room, fully packed with our missing stuff.

Look who is finally able to smile,” Donghae teased me, pinching my cheek.

I totally didnt care about his teasing.

Sungmin Oppa, Leeteuk Oppa, Hankyung Oppa, Kyuhyun-ah, go get changed! Here are your outfits!” Lin shouted through the room to gain the concerning peoples attention.

Somehow it was calming to see her swirl around the room, helping the others to get ready, straightening some jackets here, tugging on some stray strands of hair there and asking the stylists to add some make-up they had overseen.

She hadnt noticed me yet as I have been all ready to go, sitting a bit in the back of the room.

Noona, how do I look?” Kyuhyun asked, when he returned from changing into his outfit.

She looked him up and down then took some make-up from a stylists hands to cover up a bit of sweat on his forehead.

Afterwards she took a step back to look at him again.

You look almost like the handsome gentleman you wish to be,” she said with a teasing wink.

I loved her joking around with the other members as its a wish come true for my future girlfriend to get along with the members.

Yah, cant you be nice for once?” Kyuhyun complained.

Obviously the nervousness was getting to him, too, as it would be his time to be more of a dancer than before.

Lin chuckled, took a step closer to him and kissed him on the cheeks.

You look pretty hot,” she said in a husky voice.

We all snickered upon seeing Kyuhyuns shocked face.

Look at that, the maknae is blushing!” Heechul exclaimed from the other side of the room, making Kyuhyun even more embarrassed.

Okay, its true, I was a little jealous at that moment.

Not that I thought Lin had feelings for Kyuhyun, but somehow I wanted her to take a look at me, too.

I wanted her to cheer for me and complimenting me, just doing couple stuff.

But she was being a little hesitant around me ever since that Sunday.

I guess she was still struggling with her decision concerning us being a couple.

Noona, I want to have a good luck kiss, too!” Ryeowook said cutely, pointing at his cheek.

Yah, stop using your cuteness to get a kiss!” Kangin shouted amused.

Lin giggled and kissed first Ryeowook and then Kangin on their cheeks.

Us, too! Us, too!” the others exclaimed, so she kissed all of them on the cheeks.

Whats with all the kissing?” I mumbled amused, trying to fake some anger, which got Donghae laughing.

Come on, let us have some love, too!”

“I want to receive some love, too,” I said, nodding my head in agreement.

Yah, Lin-ah, we want to have a kiss, too!” Donghae shouted, making me feel slightly embarrassed with his directness.

Lin turned around, obviously looking for Donghae.

When her eyes finally landed on us, I could see her eyes widen in surprise for a second.

Obviously she really hadnt seen us, yet.

I could see her eyes looking me up and down very quickly, before she had herself under control again.

She walked over to us, giving us a teasing smile.

Wow, isnt someone looking really hot here?” she said.

Maybe Donghae and I were showing off a bit more skin than usually, with our outfits being very low cut and bare arms.

We grinned at her.

I saw a lot of fans out there, while entering this building. Are you sure you dont want to wear a bit more?” she asked jokingly.

Uhm, hello? Did you see Teukie-hyung?” I asked amused.

She rolled her eyes.

Neh, those girls out there will definitely faint seeing him alone!”

Guys, its time for your rehearsal!” someone shouted through the room.

Oh, you have to go!” Lin said, kissing both of us on the cheek quickly, before pushing us to the door.

Everyone left the room as the managers wanted to check on the stage and the stylists had to see if the make-up would be okay for the recording.

As I was about to leave the room as second to last, last being Lin, I felt a hand on mine, pulling me softly.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

I was surprised to actually see Lin holding my hand as most of the times things like that were my doing.

Gwenchana?” I asked irritated.

She smiled, which irritated me even more.

Neh!”

I could see her hesitating for a bit, which made me smile.

It was nice not being the shy one for a change.

Uhm, I just wanted to…,” she stopped shyly.

Neh?” I asked her amused.

She sighed then took a step closer and kissed me softly on the lips.

Good luck, Hyukie-ya,” she said a bit embarrassed.

I blinked at her a few seconds, feeling a bit stunned.

When she was about to let go of my hand, I held it tightly and pulled her closer.

I think I could get used to this,” I said smiling.

Dae?” she asked in a hushed voice.

Obviously her being so close to me, got to her.

I grinned and leaned forward to rub our noses against each other sweetly.

You wishing me good luck with a kiss,” I replied.

You know, if the others find out, they might want to have one, too,” Lin chuckled.

I smiled when I pressed my lips against hers.

She tried to protest.

“Sparky, you have to go, they must be waiting,” she reasoned, while trying to get away from me.

I wrapped my arms around her, not letting her go.

She giggled and finally gave in, laying her hands on my neck, kissing me back.

Our lips met in small teasing kisses until I had enough of that and captured her lips in a deep kiss.

She granted me access to so our tongues met, fighting for control for a while, until air became a problem.

We broke our kiss, leaning our foreheads together, trying to catch our breaths.

Our lips met in a sweet kiss once again, before I pulled a little bit away to look at her.

She looked really beautiful, being a bit breathless, with red cheeks and a bit swollen lips.

I smiled.

Still hate my hair?” I asked her.

She looked up at me in surprise, before chuckling.

Anniyo, got used to it,” she said, pulling softly at the hair in my neck.

But not as hot as before?” I continued.

She laughed, then she leaned forward, kissed my cheek, letting her hands travel over my bare chest.

You look very hot,” she whispered to my ear, making me shiver.

Her fingers were playing with the fabric of my low cut shirt, brushing my skin softly.

I could feel her lips on my cheek.

I buried my face into her hair, nuzzling her neck

HYUNG!”

I closed my eyes and groaned upon hearing Kyuhyuns voice outside the door, knocking.

Lin giggled and tried to break free from me, but I didnt let her.

Hyung, they send me back to get on your nerves until you finally appear in the studio!” Kyuhyun sang happily outside the door, still banging.

Im out in a second!” I shouted back.

Lin giggled and kissed my cheek again.

Hyung, Im still waiting here!” Kyuhyun shouted.

I sighed.

Damn, leave it to the others to send the most annoying one!”

You should go. I dont want to get you into trouble for making everyone wait,” Lin said.

I groaned again.

Another kiss?” I asked Lin cutely.

She giggled.

One kiss, then you have to let go!” she ordered.

I nodded.

She pecked me on the lips quickly.

I held her tighter.

Another one!”

She rolled her eyes and kissed me another time.

Anniyo, that wasnt a kiss!” I complained.

Hyung, stop fooling around! I can hear you!” Kyuhyun shouted sounding a bit disgusted.

Yah, then go away!” I shouted back.

Uh uh, no chance! Lin-ah, will you kiss him the right way already, so we can start our rehearsal?”

Lin blushed.

Hear that kid? Saying something useful for once,” I said, looking at her waiting.

She rolled her eyes and then laid her hands on my cheeks, pulling me closer to kiss me.

When she let go after a few seconds, she pushed me away.

Now go, will you?” she ordered.

I winked at her and then walked over to the door.

Before opening the door I turned to her once again.

We will talk about us later tonight!” I ordered.

She grinned and nodded.

Now go!” she said again.

I nodded satisfied and opened the door, only to be met by Kyus fist.

That kid was still banging at the door.

Oops, mianhae, Hyukie-hyung!” he said dryly, not being a bit sorry.

Yah, you did that on purpose!” I yelled and got him in a headlock.

YAH, LET GO!” Kyuhyun complained.

I laughed and let him go, just to kiss him on the cheek.

Kyuhyun rubbed his cheek in fake disgust.

Yah, you are very weird when you are happy!”

 

***Lins POV***

Im beat!” I heard Yesung whisper tiredly.

I turned around to take a look at everyone.

We were sitting in the companys minibus and I had just stopped the car in our car park.

Their comeback stage had been a grand success and everyone had been so hyper afterwards.

They had sung and danced all way to the KBS studios, where they attended “Kiss the Radio” all together.

But while being on the show you could see how the tiredness took over them more and more.

Kyuhyun had almost sleep walked to the car afterwards.

Some seemed a bit more awake than others, but when they sat in the car all of them had fallen asleep immediately.

All but Yesung and I, which was because I had to drive and Yesung wanted to keep me company to keep me from falling asleep.

I giggled softly when I looked at all those hot and famous guys, sleeping in my car like babies.

They are cute!” Yesung stated after taking a look around for himself.

He was being the front-seat passenger.

I wiggled my brows at him.

Want to touch all their philtrums?”

Yesung laughed tiredly.

He reached out to touch the nearest persons philtrum, which turned out to be Kibum.

Right before Yesung could touch him, Kibum snatched his hand.

Do it and you are dead!” he mumbled sleepily.

Yesung and I laughed.

Lets wake them up and get them to bed!” I said.

Yesung and I got up to start our mission.

Kibum stumbled out of the car right away.

Im out of here before it gets ugly!” he mumbled and went off.

I walked to the first two sleeping figures, which turned out to be Kyuhyun and Donghae.

Yah!” I said in a hushed voice and shook the both of them softly.

No reaction.

I giggled.

Such tired cuties.

Obviously all the training and excitement finally must have gotten to them.

I both of their heads softly, ruffle their hair.

After a few seconds they started to move and open their eyes slowly.

Lin-ah, are we back home?” Donghae asked, he was rubbing his eyes like a cute little boy.

Neh,” I whispered with a smile.

Donghae stood up and pulled Kyuhyun up with him carefully.

The younger one laid his arms around Donghaes waist and his head on his shoulder, still having his eyes closed.

Kyu-ya, Sweetheart, will you be able to walk?” I asked.

He just nodded his head.

Hae-ya, make sure he gets to his bed!” I ordered softly.

Donghae nodded tiredly and then walked out of the bus slowly, making a half asleep Kyuhyun walk with him.

Yesung had woken up Shindong and Sungmin, who both had jumped out of the bus quite energetically after half an hour of sleep.

They had mumbled something about being the first one in the shower, when they passed me.

I continued my walk to Heechul and Hangeng.

Yah, sleeping beauties, time to wake up!” I whispered.

First there was no reaction, but after a while Hankyungs lip formed into a smile.

Sleeping beauties are best woken up by a kiss,” he mumbled.

I giggled and leaned in to kiss him, but as expected I was stopped by a hand.

Heechuls hand had jolted up to stop my lips from touching Hankyungs, making me kiss his hand instead.

Yah, stop betraying me!” Heechul whispered grumpily.

Hankyung and I chuckled, both of us kissing Heechuls cheeks.

Okay, okay, too much love tonight. Hannie, lets go!”

With that Heechul stood up with a sigh and pulled Hankyung with him.

They made their way out linking their arms, being followed by Ryeowook and Kangin.

Kangin carried Ryeowook piggyback style, while Ryeowook had his head on Kangins shoulder, being fast asleep.

I head to shake my head about those guys.

They all can be so annoying, but they are so cute with each other.

Especially Kangin was so care taking it was unbelievable.

Always thought Kangin was more of a harsh guy, even though I knew he must have a caring side.

But ever since his stupid incidents last year he got even more caring, obviously having the feeling of having to make it up to the other members.

I saw Yesung shaking Siwon awake, totally irritating the younger.

Siwon looked around obviously for a moment not knowing where he was.

I had to giggle silently.

Come on, Siwon-ah, lets go home to sleep,” Yesung said softly, pulling Siwon up.

Siwon nodded and did it like Kyuhyun did it before.

He just stood up to lay his head on Yesungs shoulder, closing his eyes again.

Yesung grinned.

See, you still can tell the younger ones apart from the elder from their behaviour, even if they seem like thirty year olds sometimes.”

I had to grin about that.

Youll be okay waking up Leeteukie-hyung and Hyukjae?” Yesung asked me.

I nodded.

You can go up with Siwon. Thanks for helping me, Oppa!”

Anytime, Love, anytime!” he said and then left the bus with Siwon.

I sighed and turned my attention to Leeteuk and Hyukjae.

Great, the worst still ahead of me.

I walked over to them and shook both of them softly, which didnt cause any reaction at all.

I sighed again.

Leeteuk Oppa, wont you help me for once, be a good boy and wake up without any problems?” I mumbled to myself.

I shook him a few times, but it didnt help.

In the past four weeks I stayed with them I tried everything possible to wake this guy up, but it didnt help much.

At least everything forceful didnt work, besides the water splashing thing.

Okay, you know in Germany we have a saying “Bist du nicht willig, so brauch ich Gewalt” which means I have to do it the hard way if you are not cooperating. But maybe its the wrong way. Maybe I should use the sweet way,” I whispered to him.

I looked at him for a short moment, hesitating then I kissed him on the cheek, letting my lips linger for a while.

Lin-ah?”

I had to smile and pulled away quickly, when I saw a very tired Leeteuk rubbing his eyes irritated.

Are we back home?” he asked totally irritated.

Neh, you should go up and sleep,” I said.

So this guy was indeed a sweet tooth with a deeper need for love.

Have to remember that for the future.

Leeteuk nodded and stood up to leave the bus half asleep.

Hopefully he wont walk against any doors.

I turned my attention to the last guy sleeping peacefully in the bus.

I sat down next to Hyukjae, watching him.

My heart pounded upon seeing him.

He was just being too handsome and hot.

The last two weeks I thought a lot about us becoming a couple.

My head sometimes kept on saying “no,” but after some long conversations over the phone with my friends Mel and Amber, I decided to shut up my head and listen to my heart.

You are in love with that guy ever since, talking about you wanting to marry him, so get a grip and kiss the guy!” Mel had shouted at me.

You know, who cares what others say as long as the two of you are in love? If those damn fans ever find out, they should leave you alone or I will make them!” Amber had said.

And they were both right.

So, who am I kidding?

It will make us feel bad if I try to push him away.

I realized it the past two weeks.

Not that I really had to push him away as we were both very busy.

But I noticed him looking at me longingly and I caught me doing the same exact thing, watching Hyukjae all the time.

I noticed I had been the happiest late in the evening, when I was able to sit in Hyukjaes arms, doing nothing, just being in each others presence, listening to the others reading “Harry Potter”.

So, I have come to the conclusion that I didnt care about others for once as this perfect man was here, right in front of me, wanting me to become his girlfriend.

Who has the chance to be with the perfect guy, who is making your heart beating faster whenever you just hear his voice?

Its rare, so I shouldnt waste the chance.

I reached out and his cheek softly.

He stirred slightly, but not really being awake.

I leaned into him, kissing his jaw sweetly.

I felt him stir in his sleep, sighing.

Hey, Sparky, time to wake up” I whispered to his ear.

He took a deep breath, not opening his eyes.

I dont want to,” he mumbled.

He turned his head to me, burrowing his head in my neck.

I his hair slowly.

You cant sleep in here, your whole body will ache tomorrow!” I tried to reason.

He just nodded, but didnt move.

I chuckled.

All of you are being so cute, when you are that tired!”

He nodded again.

I his neck, shoulder and back softly, trying to gain some attention, but all it seemed to do was making him fall asleep even deeper.

Yah, didnt you want to talk tonight?” I asked with a chuckle, shrugging my shoulders a bit to keep him awake.

I thought he might have fallen asleep, so he didnt hear me, but after a while I felt his arms wrapping around my waist, pulling me a little closer.

Hyukjae-ya?” I asked quietly.

He mumbled something, which I wasnt able to catch.

You have to talk a little louder for me to be able to hear you!” I said chuckling.

He was quiet for some seconds again, before I heard him whisper something again.

Be my girlfriend?” he asked softly.

Such a simple question, asked by the perfect person with so much fright in his voice.

Obviously he had lost some of his confidence from earlier.

Tiredness could be the reason for him being so sensitive and totally adorable.

Lee Hyukjae?” I called out to him seriously.

He nodded, telling me he is listening.

I smiled.

I would love to be your girlfriend!”

I felt him tense in my arms for a moment, before his head snapped up, pushing me a little bit away to be able to look at me.

DAE?” he asked irritated.

I had to chuckle.

That poor guy was being totally tired and he wasnt able to hide any emotions.

I said, I would love to be your girlfriend!” I repeated with a smile.

Chincha?” he asked doubtfully.

This time I just nodded.

It was really one of the most beautiful things I`ve ever seen, his smile in that moment.

His eyes seemed to shine with happiness and love.

I felt tears well up.

Dont ask me why.

Maybe because of all the stress I had the last two weeks.

Maybe because of my own tiredness.

Or maybe because this wonderful guy just looked at me like I am his world.

He chuckled, wiping away a tear that was falling down my face.

You know, normally I am the one who is crying!” he said.

I laughed silently.

Then maybe we should switch? I feel stupid crying right now!”

Hyukjae laughed and pulled me into his arms.

I think you are cute!” he said, still laughing.

I rolled my eyes and pulled away a bit to look him into the eyes.

He was looking at me oh so sweet before leaning in to kiss me.

Our lips lingered on each others for a long time, just teasing and testing, showing the other all the emotions we were feeling.

Finally we broke apart and Hyukjae smiled.

Come on, sweet, beautiful, loveable and y girlfriend of mine, lets leave this bus!”

I laughed.

Thank god, my bed is calling!”

Hyukjae laughed, took my hand and pulled me up, leaving the bus with me hand in hand.

We were making our way from the car park through some hallways to the entrance hall of the building, taking a long time as we had to stop once in a while to share some sweet kisses.

Ah, Hyukjae-shi, Lin-shi, you finally made it, too!” Donghwa, the janitor greeted us, when we passed his desk.

Anyeonghaseyo!” we both said happily, bowing with wide grins.

You seem to be way more alive than the other guys!” Donghwa said with a chuckle.

Hyukjae and I looked at each other.

Neh!” we said laughing.

So, a good night?” he asked.

We both nodded with wide grins.

So, then it will get even better!” Donghwa said, which made us look at him irritated.

Donghwa disappeared behind his desk for a second before coming up again, with a huge bouquet of roses in his hands.

When Im saying huge, I meant exactly that.

That had to be at least fifty roses.

Wah, Donghwa, who left those?” Hyukjae asked impressed.

Donghwa shrugged his shoulders.

Dont know, they said the roses were for Lin-shi!”

For me?” I asked irritated.

Neh, there is a card, too!”

There is?” I asked, searching for the card.

Hyukjae finally fished the card from somewhere in between all those roses and handed it to me.

I opened the card and my eyes widened.

A smile spread on my lips and then shook my head.

Those pabos!”

Hyukjae looked at me, waiting for me to tell him whats up.

I gave him a knowing look, which he returned with an innocent smile.

I looked at the card again and began to read out loud.

Dear Lin-ah, we came to know about it a bit late, but to show you all of our appreciation for your hard work and friendship we all wanted to have you a little something to tell you: Thank you and happy birthday! Your precious guys from Super Junior”

Hyukjae grinned at me.

I had to wipe away another tear.

Look, you guys are contagious with all your crying!”

You like it?” Hyukjae asked.

I nodded.

Its a sweet gesture, I love it. Kamsa hamnida!”

Hyukjae winked at me.

Come on, lets go up!”

He took the roses from Donghwa and we went to the elevators together.

By the way, how did you know about my birthday?”

From Donghae!”

Aish, that evil gossip, how did he know?” I asked amused.

Obviously from your friend Melanie!” Hyukjae explained.

We arrived at our floor and Hyukjae accompanied me to my apartment to carry the roses.

Those two! I really have to be more careful what they are talking about while being on the phone!”

Hyukjae giggled.

I think Donghae has a crush on her!”

I looked at him surprised.

Think so?”

Hyukjae nodded.

I opened my door.

SURPRISE!”

I looked around in shock as I saw all of the Super Junior guys in my apartment, wearing stupid party hats and throwing confetti.

Okay, thats it, Donghae, Im changing my door code!”

Everyone started to laugh.

He walked over to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Dont tell me you dont like it!”

I looked at him and then to the others.

Yah, havent you all been tired before?”

Everyone laughed.

See, dont ever tell us we arent good actors!” Kibum said.

I looked at each of them unbelieving and they grinned devilish at me.

I shook my head.

Im impressed!”

I was so convincing!” Kyuhyun said proudly.

I grinned, then my eyes landed on Leeteuk.

Yah, I kissed you to wake you up!” I shouted a bit embarrassed.

Leeteuk looked dumbfounded.

You did?”

Everyone laughed at that and I blushed.

At least someone really did sleep!” I mumbled.

Then a thought crossed my mind and I turned around to Hyukjae quickly.

Yah, have you been awake, too?”

Uhm…”

Why, did you kiss him, too?” Kangin asked.

I blushed slightly then I punched Hyukjaes shoulders.

Yah, you cheater and I thought you have been acting totally cute!”

Yah, you guys, what have you been up to in that bus? It took you some time to get here!” Heechul exclaimed.

Hyukjae shrugged.

You told me to keep her busy and I did!”

I glared at him.

Im not sure if I shouldnt be mad at you!”

Hyukjae gave the roses to Donghae to get his arms free to hug me.

Dont be. I was being sincere in the bus!”

I still glared at him.

He pouted and was giving me his best puppy face.

I tried hard to keep being angry, but I couldnt take it too long.

I pushed him away.

Okay, okay, you are forgiven!” I said grumpily.

He smiled.

Yay!”

With that he pulled me close and kissed me playfully.

Okay, can we come back to the question “what have you been up to in that bus”?” Yesung asked.

 

________________________________________________________

Okay everyone, this is kinda inspired by Bonamana Comeback...actually it would fit that timeline...but seeing as Hangeng, Kibum and Kangin are with them...it's a bit different version of Bonamana...with all of them ^^

I really didn't like hyukie's dark short hair that much in the beginning...I prefered his sorry sorry hair...and the red curls...but I got used to the short hair eventually....he was still a hot guy, right? ;)

So, thanks for all the comments...maybe I will update another chapter too....I have so much fun back reading this story myself...weird...I like my own story ^^