Save My

Just A Phone Call Away

***Yalun’s POV***

This was really insufferable!

Ever since the Korean group arrived they glared at me.

Well, I could live with that, but damn my luck they were seated right next to us.

If you now think that would stop that Donghai guy from glaring, you thought wrong.

He didn’t even pretend to look anywhere else.

He was seated next to me and kept glaring at me.

People must think he is weird, but obviously he didn’t care.

And on my part, well, I was too proud to ask one of the others to change seats with me or to stand up for a while to mingle with people.

Let him glare for all I care!

Well, it still felt awkward!

I just hoped for the show finally to begin to get over and done with this!

Not that I regretted my confession of being in love - it was the truth after all – but his glaring was kinda scary.

Well, it might have been a little unfair to Lin, seeing as it might cause her problems if someone found out my love interest’s name.

But I didn’t intend to keep this a secret anymore!

I wanted to fight for my love and being truthful about this matter only could help me with my cause!

It gave me the opportunity to fight for her openly while I was sure as hell that this Hyukjae guy wouldn’t dare to do anything stupid like me.

Well, people might call it stupid but to me it was a relief.

I hated to suppress my feelings the most.

So, here we go.

I opened up and I felt way better.

Only this disturbing glare from my right side was very annoying.

I sighed.

“You okay?”

 I rolled my eyes at Calvin on my left side.

“You think he will stop it anytime soon?”

Calvin bend forwards a little to look around me and have a glance at Donghai.

Calvin turned his attention back to me and smirked.

“Nope, I think you will have to live with this guy hating your guts!”

I groaned.

“Oh come on, don’t be like that! For one, you did the right thing. Even if it might cause trouble to some extend! And second, he hated your guts before this and it’s really understandable, seeing as you are trying to steal his best friend’s girl!”

I heard him snort from my right side and turned my head at him, expecting him to say anything, but his eyes just turned even colder, shooting daggers at me with them.

Such a shame!

Maybe under other circumstances we could have been friends, seeing as we are almost the same age and for all I could remember he was quite the nice guy while doing that promotion work together in the past.

I was about to ask Calvin when the show will finally start, when there was a turmoil over at the entrance.

My nosy self couldn’t help but to look over to find out what was going on.

I smiled to myself a little noticing Donghai next to me doing the same thing.

Obviously I wasn’t the only nosy one!

Someone must have arrived and obviously had a great entrance seeing as the photographers went wild with their cameras.

“I wonder what is going on over there!” Calvin exclaimed amused.

Eventually the reporters calmed down and then we were finally able to see the cause of all this.

In walked a woman with long blond hair, spilling in soft waves over her shoulders.

She wore a spectacular glittery silver cocktail dress, sure drawing attention to her.

I heard Jiro gasp.

“Woah, isn’t that…”

“You bet she is!” Chun said with an amused expression.

“She looks like she is out for a kill! Are you guys picking up your relationship again?” Calvin asked teasingly.

I looked at Chun and he shook his head.

“Not that I am aware of. I thought we are over for good!”

I raised my brow and watched the blonde making her way over to us.

“Are you sure, because she is walking right this way!”

We all watched her curiously.

When she passed us, she threw Chun, Jiro and Calvin a wink.

I gulped as I could swear she shot me a glare while passing me.

Well, even with her being Chun’s on and off again girlfriend, we never really managed to get along that well.

I quirked a brow when she suddenly came to a halt in front of Donghai.

I almost had to laugh about the dumbfounded look on the other male’s face.

“You, Korean boy, change places with me!”

Donghai widened his eyes in confusion before looking at his other band mates for help.

“Aiyo, don’t look at me all stupid. Just stand up, walk to my seat, sit down and smile that pretty smile of yours. It’s not a hard thing to do!”

“Uhm…”

She just rolled her eyes and presented him with a smile.

She reached out her hand for him to take, which he did, still all confused.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lita imnida! Okay, with that my Korean ran out, sorry! But would you do me the favor of emptying your seat so I can help Lin?”

Siwon next to Donghai nudged him slightly and grinned.

He said something to him in Korean before Donghai blinked a few times.

Then he stood up, smiled at Lita and bowed a little, signaling her to take his seat in a gentlemanlike gesture.

“I knew we would eventually work this out!” Lita said with a smile and gave Donghai her invitation for him to find out her seat number.

With a last glare in my direction Donghai walked away and I sighed in relief.

I watched as Lita sat down, nodding at Siwon before turning around in my direction.

I gulped.

I was done for.

I could see it in her eyes.

She smiled at me, which scared the hell out of me.

“Uhm, should I thank you?” I asked in a nervous way.

She raised a brow.

“For getting rid of the glaring of death from the Korean guy?”

I nodded.

“No, don’t thank me! You will wish he would return when this is over!” Lita said with a smile.

What’s up with all the smiling?

I almost jumped when I felt her hand on my arm.

“Silly boy, what have you done this time?” she asked in an amused way.

I looked down at her hand that was slightly caressing my arm.

What the hell?

“What are you talking about?”

“Oh, nothing! By the way, I dropped by your Sina account!”

I rolled my eyes.

Here we go!

Her amused glance from before was replaced by an annoyed one.

“Really, what’s with you and your constant spamming? Need some attention?”

I looked at her coldly.

“I don’t think that is your concern!”

“Aiyo, you two! Fighting again?”

I was thankful for Calvin’s interruption.

But Lita’s next action really took me by surprise.

She linked her arm with mine and leaned her head against my shoulder.

I only could stare at her.

“What are you thinking, Cal! Me and Yalun are having the time of our lives!”

Calvin chuckled.

“I see! Don’t kill him, Lita! We still need him!”

Lita smiled a sweet smile at Calvin.

“Really, is it my fault this guy can annoy me by just an entry on his Sina? Really he should know better than to copy and paste a conversation between other people, especially when said people were writing in another language! I bet you this silly guy didn’t even take the time to find out what those silly girls were talking about!”

I felt confused.

“What are you talking about?”

“Nothing! You are just a silly guy and obviously an attention seeking one with all the drama you are causing!”

I blinked a few times.

“Again! What are you talking about?”

She rolled her eyes and pinched my nose in a supposed to be cute way.

What the hell was wrong with her?

“Oh come on, you know what I am talking about!”

I raised a brow.

“Would I be asking if I knew?”

She chuckled.

“You are really sillier than I thought. I’m talking about your drama queenish antics!”

I could feel a headache rising.

“My what?”

She chuckled once again.

“You know, whenever you are whining over your blogs how you feel lost and not knowing yourself anymore! Everytime something happens you write it down and start to rant about how you feel mistreated by the press and your fans! And recently you are just posting everything you do online. Was wondering why there isn’t a webcam installed in your bedroom up to now for people to watch you 24/7! What are you? A love deprived little boy?”

I felt the heat rising to my face.

“You know! Maybe you should just stop complaining about your life and finally start to live it, making sure that you know who you are! The whining is really annoying!”

I don’t know what my face looked like at that moment but I felt ready to kill and hoped that my glare was evil enough for her to get the idea of me being almost pushed to my limits.

“And now your recent confession! Silly boy! You might think it romantic and all! But it was kinda a really stupid thing to do and don’t let Cal or Jiro talk you into it being right! You didn’t even consider LinNa’s feelings and privacy! She has a life and a partner and for you to do something like this, dragging her into your mess, is totally unfair! Have you ever thought about what this will do to LinNa if they find out it’s her you are talking about? You had your chance when she was still here and you were too coward to use it so now it’s too late!”

I really didn’t want to know what happened to me in that moment, I just snapped.

I basically jumped out of my chair, pulling her up with me.

Her brows raised in a challenging way.

“What are you going to do now? Causing another drama?”

I tried to calm down myself.

“You! Come with me!” I whispered trying hard to control my anger.

I took her hand in mine and dragged her in the direction of the exit.

“Lun, where the hell are you going?” Jiro shouted after me.

I didn’t care.

I didn’t care about the reporters snapping away like crazy.

I had enough.

As soon as we stepped out of the building a member of the fashion show’s staff ran to bring out my car.

When my car arrived I signaled Lita to get in with a firm stare.

She chuckled and got into the car.

When she was seated I walked around the car and got in, too.

I felt her smiling at me and I was ready to rip off her head.

I started the car and drove off without saying anything.

After ten minutes of driving she suddenly started chuckling again, which just became more of a laughter.

Great, she was basically laughing her off now!

What the hell?

I forgot my temporary desire to kill her and looked at her irritated.

When her eyes landed on my face she started to laugh even harder.

I looked at her totally dumbfounded.

What the hell was wrong with her?

I decided to pull over to stop the car.

She couldn’t stop laughing and I felt annoyance rise again.

“Care to tell me what you are laughing about?”

She tried to control her laughter.

“Sorry, but you are so predictable!”

“Excuse me?”

“Oh, you are so silly, really!”

I furrowed my brows.

“What are you talking about again? Are you mad? That’s it, right, you have finally gone mad!”

She snorted.

“Well, thank you for the ride, Lun! I will be taking a cab from here!”

I could only stare at her in irritation as she got out of my car.

Before she walked away she leaned her head back into the car.

“By the way, sorry that I made you angry like that! I just knew it would be the most effective way to get you to do what I wanted you to! You never were able to handle your anger! You should work on that! Really!”

I blinked a few times.

“Good night! And I will be expecting flowers from you tomorrow! Wooing someone should be done the right way!”

I shook my head to clear it a little.

It didn’t help.

“What?”

“Flowers, Lun! Send some to me tomorrow! Don’t make me send them by myself! We have to keep this up!”

“Would I sound stupid if I asked “what” again?” I whispered totally confused.

“Well nothing new about that! We both know you can be stupid!”

I blinked a few times.

What the hell was wrong with this woman?

“Oh, and before I go! LinNa told me to say goodbye to you for her!”

“What? What’s that supposed to mean?”

“I guess you will figure that one out by yourself! Don’t forget the flowers tomorrow!”

With that she shut the door of  my car forcefully.

I watched her walking over to the next cab and get in.

What was that all about?

 

***Leeteuk’s POV***

 

I smiled as soon as the car door opened.

“Welcome back, Lin!”

Lin got in next to me and smiled happily, hugging me quickly.

“Thanks for your help, Oppa, really!”

I winked at her.

“It was nothing! Besides how could I not help you? You asked so cutely!”

“How did you manage for the company to order me back before the filming was done?”

I raised a brow.

“Did you think I wouldn’t be able to?”

“Well, anniyo! I knew you would be able to help me! Why would I have called otherwise? I just wondered how you did it!”

I smiled cheekily.

“Well, never underestimate the power of Heechul, Kyuhyun and me being sulky and depressed!”

I had to chuckle about Lin’s surprised face.

“You guys tricked the company?”

“Well, to say it in Kyuhyun’s words: We only cheated a little!”

“What exactly did you do?”

“We just talked to some managers about our feelings!”

“What kind of feelings?”

“Well, that we felt like we couldn’t take the pressure with all of our schedules, especially not without our PA around. We desperately needed someone to take some of the pressure off from our shoulders!”

Lin chuckled.

“You guys are impossible!”

“You should have seen Kyuhyun! He was awesome! He alone made the management almost teary eyed. He was like a lost puppy! He really managed to cry in front of the managers! It’s really awesome that he will be acting in a drama soon! His skills in that field are really good! Although I have the feeling that some of his tears were actually real. He missed you a lot!”

Lin blinked a few times.

“Aw, I’m really thankful for your help!”

I looked at her sincerely.

“Well, care to tell me the reason for your sudden wish to come back early? And please don’t tell me that you just missed Hyukjae too much!”

“Anniyo! Well, it’s part of the reason! But actually there were some complications in Taiwan!”

“That Yalun guy?”

She sighed and nodded.

“You ran from him? Is that the right thing to do?”

She groaned.

“Don’t be like that! He already knows my feelings, he just doesn’t want to accept them. He thinks he can change my mind, which isn’t possible! Therefore I’m giving him some time to get over his feelings!”

“Did you fear that someone might find out that it’s you he was talking about in that interview?”

Lin shook her head.

“Not really! Those pictures weren’t really clear! But actually there is always a chance that someone might find out the truth and I really didn’t want to take the risk!”

I nodded my head.

It’s never a good thing to be involved in something like that.

Especially if you are hiding a real relationship with another, maybe even more successful, star.

“Besides a friend of mine took care of the situation!”

“Ah, the friend that told you to leave the battlefield?”

Lin chuckled.

“Neh! I really thought she turned mad when she suddenly called and told me to make sure to leave the country so she can have Yalun all to herself with no possibility for him to get a hold of me! I really didn’t want to do it, leaving Donghae, Siwon and Hankyung behind like this! But eventually I thought it might be better that way.”

I laughed.

“So now we are actually your protection wall from that guy?”

She shrugged.

“See, so we can help each other! I’m back to “lessen” the pressure and you can help me by making it impossible for Lun to get a hold of me!”

I nodded.

When we almost reached home I glanced at the clock.

Almost 7am.

Lin had arrived with the first plane from Taiwan to Korea and I had promised her to pick her up from the airport.

She had called me in the middle of the night to ask for help from me and I immediately gathered the remaining awake members, meaning Heechul and Kyuhyun, to help me out with Lin’s case.

Obviously it worked seeing as she now was sitting in the car with me.

“Are you excited to be back?”

“Oh, I really am. I missed you guys so much! Although I have to say I’m a little worried about leaving Donghae behind! I think it will be hard on him!”

I chuckled.

“Being away from home is always hard on him! But I think he will be okay! Less than two weeks left until he will be back!”

Lin nodded.

“Besides, whether he was feeling sad that I would leave he still was the first one to shove me out of the door, seeing as it would bring me far away from Lun!”

“Neh, Donghae is the protective one!”

“He really is!”

“I bet you the others will be so excited with you being back!”

“I’m even more excited! Did you tell anyone?”

“Anniyo! We wanted it to be a surprise! But make sure to hug Kyuhyun first! Really, if it wasn’t for Hyukjae, I swear he missed you the most!”

“Aw, I will make sure of it! Besides he seems to be the key to my return with his fabulous acting!”

I nodded.

We finally arrived at the apartment complex and I drove down to the underground garage.

When I stopped the car, Lin basically jumped out of the car.

“Now that I’m here I’m really excited. Just leave my luggage behind. I will fetch it later!”

I laughed at Lin’s sudden excited behavior.

She was running for the entrance hall.

I just could follow her while shaking my head.

As I arrived in the entrance hall a tired Donghwa waved at me, pointing at Lin with a smile.

She stood in front of the elevators pressing the call button like an impatient child.

“Why are you so excited? I bet you all of the guys are still asleep!”

“Well, I hope so! I want to wake them up! FINALLY!”

The elevator arrived and we stepped in.

As we headed for her floor – it was no surprise that she would head for Hyukjae’s apartment first – she smiled all happy.

The elevator door sprang open again and she ran to the door opening it quickly.

I had to laugh.

She threw open the door with a loud “bang”.

“I’M BACK!”

I chuckled at her pout when there was no answer.

“I told you they would be still asleep!”

She grinned evilly.

“Not much longer!”

With that she ran towards Kyuhyun’s and Sungmin’s room first.

I smiled.

She obviously intended to keep her promise to hug Kyuhyun first.

I followed her to see what she was up to and had to laugh when I saw her jumping onto Kyuhyun’s bed and hugged him affectionately.

To say that the guy was startled was an understatement.

He sat up in horror.

“YAH!” he exclaimed in shock.

Lin didn’t let go of him.

“I’m back, Kyu-ya! Aren’t you happy?”

Suddenly Kyuhyun relaxed and hugged her back, trying to hide a smile.

“Aish, woman, you can’t just jump a guy like that! I thought you were a crazy stalker or something!”

Lin let go of him and kissed his cheek.

“Aw, don’t be like that! Sorry for jumping you! I was just too happy to be back!”

Kyuhyun pouted.

“To say sorry you forgot the other cheek!”

I burst out in a fit of laughter when I saw Kyuhyun’s adorable act.

He still pouted and pointed to his other cheek with a pleading glance.

Lin chuckled and kissed his other cheek.

“Thanks for helping me by the way! Leeteuk-oppa told me everything!”

“Aish, chincha, this guy! I told him not to tell you that I actually cried because I missed you!”

“Aw, you really missed me that much?”

Kyuhyun nodded and pouted once again.

“Maybe with a real kiss you can make up for it!”

He pointed at his lips and I snickered.

Such an actor!

Suddenly there was a movement behind me and I was shoved out of the way forcefully.

“YAH!”

 

***Hyukjae’s POV***

I shot up in my bed as I heard a loud “bang” somewhere in the apartment.

Chincha what is all the noise about so early in the morning?

Is someone ill and had to run to the toilet?

“I’M BACK!”

My heart missed a beat.

Was that…?

No, it couldn’t be!

Maybe I just convinced myself to hear what I just heard, because I missed her so much.

Actually I was being stupid.

I just saw her like two days ago and yet I missed her even more than before.

I had to smile when I thought about the reports about the fashion show in Taiwan last night.

First the report was unspectacular.

Well, red carpet footage and stuff like that.

Then it got more interesting as there was a little gossip concerning that Yalun guy and Donghae.

Reporters were wondering if the two stars had an awkward relationship.

They showed scenes of Yalun fidgeting in his chair while Donghae was glaring at him.

Way to go Hae!

And then it got even more interesting.

A blond woman showed up and obviously it was a surprise to see that star with blond hair seeing as she used to be red haired.

Reporters were wondering why she changed the color of her hair and when.

I rolled my eyes about that discussion, seeing as it is a normal thing for stars to change their hair color.

I touched my recently turned blond hair absentmindedly.

Anyway, the reason for those speculations was revealed later on in that gossip report.

I had to laugh about a little incident with Donghae and that woman.

Reporters only could guess what was happening, but they stated that the blonde was being bolt in asking the heartthrob Korean star to exchange his seat with her.

Dummy Hae!

He had looked at her like an idiot, but eventually he showed some manners, wooing even more hearts all over Taiwan, to give up his seat in such a gentlemanlike way.

And that was where the real speculations started.

Obviously the blonde had asked Donghae for his seat to sit next to one Yan Yalun.

They were seen to be really intimate with each other.

There were pictures with her caressing his arm, whispering to each other, smiling, flirting.

The whole thing ended in a spectacular way as Yalun suddenly jumped up and took the blonde’s hand to pull her with him.

They had left the event together before it even really started.

Reporters already talked about there being a 90 percentage possibility that this blonde was the same as the one he was seen with at the airport and therefore should be the girl he is in love with.

I had smirked the whole time while watching that reportage.

Whoever the blond woman was I was very grateful to her!

I sighed and closed my eyes.

At least some of our problems were solved.

No one would suspect Lin to be Yalun’s love interest if there was another female star involved.

I could hear voices outside and I grew curious.

I glanced at my clock.

Just a little bit after 7am.

What the hell?

Why is anyone awake so early?

Especially Leeteuk!

And I could swear it was his voice outside.

“YAH!”

Was that Kyuhyun?

What was going on outside?

Are they messing around with our apartment once again?

I swear if Leeteuk, Heechul and Kangin came down to our apartment to mess with it once again I will throw a fit.

It took us two hours to clean it up the last time.

I stood up and walked out of my room, groaning as the light outside blinded me.

I could see Leeteuk leaning in the doorframe of Kyu’s and Sungmin’s room, chuckling.

Curious I walked over to him soundlessly to glance over his shoulder.

My eyes widened.

There she was!

I rubbed my eyes to make sure I’m not dreaming or anything.

Nope!

She was still there!

On the bed with Kyu!

Hugging him and kissing his cheek!

I frowned.

A half Kyuhyun!

What the hell was going on?

Why was my girlfriend hugging a half Kyuhyun?

Being friends and everything might be okay, but that was not okay!

Not with him grinning at her like that and her smiling back at him.

WHILE BEING HALF FOR GOD’S SAKE!

Couldn’t they see that something was wrong with that behavior between friends?

“Maybe with a real kiss you can make up for it!”

WHAT?

I watched Lin smiling at Kyuhyun who was pointing at his lips.

OVER MY DEAD BODY!

I couldn’t help myself.

I pushed Leeteuk out of the way, ignoring his surprised yelp.

“YAH!” I shouted and the two culprits on the bed looked at me in surprise.

Lin’s smile grew even brighter when she saw me while Kyuhyun grinned devilish at me.

“Oh hyung, what are you doing here?”

“Obviously preventing you from molesting my girlfriend!”

“Dae?” Lin asked irritated, while that devil maknae had the guts to grin at me.

“It’s not molesting if the other party is doing it willingly!”

“DAE? WHAT THE HELL…KYU…YOU ARE…ARGH!”

I picked up a shirt from the ground and threw it at his face.

“Wear a shirt you hellspawn!”

“Yah, Hyukie, what’s your problem? It’s not like I haven’t seen you guys half before!” Lin said teasingly and winked at Kyuhyun.

Okay, that’s it.

Enough with the flirting!

I walked over to the bed and grabbed Lin’s arm.

She yelped when I threw her over my shoulder.

I gave a light clap to her and smiled satisfied when she giggled.

“Enough with the flirting! Especially not with that evil maknae of ours!”

“Yah, what is wrong with me?” Kyuhyun asked amused.

I glared at him.

“You are too dangerous with your face and your voice!”

Kyuhyun grinned.

“Wow, that’s actually a compliment! Thanks hyung!”

“Argh, I hate to argue with you!”

Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue at me.

“Because you never win!”

I rolled my eyes and leaned in to smack his head.

“Idiot!”

With that I swirled around and was about to leave before a thought crossed my mind.

I walked over to Sungmin’s bed and pulled the blanket from his still asleep body.

Really, how can anybody sleep through all this?

Is that guy dead?

Did he stay up long last night?

Whatever is keeping the usually light sleeper asleep, it will end now!

“Yah, hyung!”

Sungmin groaned and turned away.

“Let me sleep, Hyuk! We’ll talk later!” he mumbled.

“Hyukie, let me down!” Lin complained and I grinned.

“Nope! Can’t!”

“Guys, go away and let me sleep!” Sungmin mumbled annoyed, not even being aware that Lin is back.

What was wrong with him today?

Well, that had to wait till later.

Now I had other stuff to do!

“Kyuhyun broke your iPod and is now hiding it under his bed!”

“I don’t care! I want to slee…WHAT?”

“ARGH, HYUNG YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP IT A SECRET!” Kyuhyun yelled from his bed.

My job here was done.

I grinned at Kyuhyun and walked out of the room, noises of Sungmin yelling at Kyuhyun following me.

When I walked passed Leeteuk he grinned at me.

“Jealous, Hyuk-ah?”

“Shut up!” I said and left the leader behind with the two fighting guys.

I walked to my room and closed the door behind me, locking it.

“Yah, can you finally put me down, please?”

I let her fall onto my bed and she yelped in surprise.

“Yah, that was not very nice! Now the two are fighting!”

I glared at her and folded my arms.

“And it’s not very nice to cuddle up with a half guy that is not your boyfriend!”

She blinked at me.

“But it’s just Kyuhyun!”

I snorted.

“Kyuhyun is still a guy and you are neither his sister nor his mother! You shouldn’t act like that!”

Lin widened her eyes.

“What’s up with you? You never minded the two of us cuddling and hugging before!”

I glared at her.

“He never before was half and you never before were about to kiss him fully on the lips!”

She suddenly burst out into laughter and I huffed.

She climbed from my bed and walked over to me.

Her hands found their way to my cheeks to make me look at her.

“Are you actually jealous, Lee Hyukjae?”

“Anniyo!” I said slightly unconvincing.

I felt a pout appear on my lips.

She chuckled.

“You so are!”

I crossed my arms in front of my body.

“Well, how would you feel if your girlfriend would return home after almost three weeks and you would find her in bed with a half guy that is not you, without at least greeting you first?”

She smiled.

“You are right! I was a bad girlfriend! So let me make it up to you!”

I raised a brow.

She leaned in and kissed first one and then the other cheek.

I felt a small smile appear on my face but tried hard to control it.

“Am I forgiven?” she asked cutely.

“Anniyo!” I said, trying my best to sound mad.

She smiled before she pecked my lips softly.

“What about now?” she asked.

I groaned and pulled her against my body.

She was such a tease.

I claimed her lips in a passionate kiss and we both moaned feeling the sensation running through our bodies.

When air became an issue I let go of her lips and we both panted.

“Now we are maybe able to talk about forgiveness,” I whispered and claimed her lips once again.

Our tongues were battling each other’s and I could feel her hands roam over my body.

I shivered as her hand travelled down my spine.

I swirled us around and pressed her back against the door.

She gasped and my lips found to place kisses all over her soft skin.

“You know, you acting all jealous earlier was quite y,” she mumbled against my ear and I grinned against her skin.

I on her skin softly, making her shiver.

Her fingers started to play with my hair.

“And I do love your blond hair!”

I chuckled.

“You do?”

“Sure! Panicky blond is really hot!”

I grinned and let go of the skin on to look at her face.

She was beautiful.

Her cheeks were all red with excitement and her lips were swollen from our previous kisses.

“How about this?” I asked in a teasing way and pushed our bodies closer together, making us both feel the sensation of her soft body rubbing against my firm muscular one.

She gasped.

“Always thought your body was hot,” she whispered and I smirked.

She was really too cute.

I leaned in to kiss her once again, when suddenly there was loud banging against my door.

“YAH, LEE HYUKJAE! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW AND LET US GREET LIN!”

I groaned while Lin chuckled.

“Leave us alone!” I shouted back.

There was a short silence.

“Hyukjae, if you don’t want to suffer for the rest of your life you are better opening this door right now!”

I gulped.

“Aish, why has Heechul-hyung got to be so scary?” I whispered making Lin laugh.

“Hyung, he just called you scary!” Kyuhyun shouted.

A chuckling Lin stepped aside as I pushed open the door.

“ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL KILL YOU, KYUHYUN-AH!” I yelled.

Kyuhyun just pouted cutely at him.

“Anniyo, you can’t! You love me!”

I groaned as we both knew that he was right.

Suddenly there was loud screaming and shouting as seven members stormed into my room and took turns in hugging Lin.

I just shook my head.

“Yah, Hyukjae, nice work! She is only back for a few minutes and there is already a hickey forming on !” Kangin said with a weird kind of pride in his voice

“WHAT?” Lin shouted.

Oh, doom!

“See, I told you she would love your bad attitude!”

Lin glared at me and I couldn’t help myself and hid behind Kyuhyun.

“Great, now save my !”

Everyone started to laugh seeing Kyuhyun pleading with Lin on my behalf.

It was nice to have her back!

 

_____________________________________________________

Urgh, I have the slight feeling that this chapter ...hopefully the next one will be better!

Probably it will be about Sungmin...but not too sure yet! ^^

Tell me what you think!

By the way...I think it got a little Kyuhyun-is in the end...but seeing as it is his birthday today I guess that's okay ^^

Happy birthday to Gamekyu ^^