Shopping Mall Love

Just A Phone Call Away

***Lin’s POV***

„So, do you love the apartment?“ I asked happily.

“Oh yes, it’s awesome, especially as it is just in the apartment complex next to yours. Amber told us about it!”

I laughed.

“So Amber picked the two of you up from the airport all fine? I was a bit worried that she would get lost on the way there!”

Anja laughed.

“No, it was all fine! She brought us over and then headed over to work!”

“Ah, great! So will you sleep all day today from jetlag or do you have plans?” I asked.

“I think Mel and I will head over to the shopping mall Amber suggested to us, you know relaxing with a little shopping and buying some things we didn’t bring with us!”

“Ah, okay, so I’ll see you tonight or maybe tomorrow! Have fun!”

“Oh, Brini, wait!”

I stopped midway in ending the call and listened to my sister once again.

“What is it?”

“What are you up to today? Mel and I really want you to come over tonight!”

I grinned.

“I’ll try, but I’m not sure if I have the time tonight! Right now I’m waiting for the guys to finish their showers after their dance training and then we will head over to SBS as they are attending Heechul’s radio show and afterwards they are supposed to perform at a gala event. Not sure yet! I will tell you when I know as soon as I will know when I will be back!”

“Okay, sure! By the way, does Donghae already know that Mel arrived in Korea today?”

I chuckled.

“No, he has no idea! Melanie can still surprise him! Besides I was a bit afraid that he would run over to the airport, especially seeing as today is his day off! That would have caused a havoc!”

Anja laughed.

“Yes, it would have! So it will be a surprise?”

“Yepp, a total surprise!”

“Who are you talking to? Is that your sister?”

I swirled around to see Kyuhyun and Heechul standing behind me.

“Uh, Anja I have to end the call now!” I said hastily before ending the call.

“What were you talking about right now?” Kyuhyun asked interested.

Somehow I had a feeling it wouldn’t be a good idea to tell those two.

“Are you guys ready to go? Finished your showers?” I asked ignoring the questions.

Heechul and Kyuhyun looked at each other before grinning evilly.

I gulped as Heechul approached me.

He laid his arm around my shoulder.

“Now now, Lin-ah, there is no use in hiding something from us, so tell us!”

I smiled at him.

“What is there to tell you? There is nothing, really! I just talked to my sister”

Heechul stared into my eyes and I felt myself becoming more and more nervous.

“Don’t you trust us?” Kyuhyun asked pouting.

I chuckled nervously.

“With you guys acting like that? No!”

Heechul pinched my cheeks.

“Come on, Lin-ah, tell us! The more you act all secretive about it, the more we want to know! You know you can’t escape us!”

I looked from a pouting Kyuhyun to a grinning Heechul.

I was doomed.

 

***Heechul’s POV***

I smirked as I read the comments from the listeners and then glanced at Lin who was waiting with the production team behind the window.

Well, it was time to talk about this matter that caused my favorite dongsaeng some trouble.

I grinned before speaking up again.

“Okay, now let’s talk about a matter that is interesting for many listeners and for many fans of Super Junior!”

“Oh, chincha, what could that be?” Eeteuk asked with a chuckle.

“Many listeners have questions about our Donghae’s girlfriend and since he isn’t here today we can talk freely!”

“What do you want us to talk about?” Eunhyuk asked suspiciously.

I grinned.

“You all know last time when I said I didn’t know anything about Donghae’s girlfriend how our fans started to think his girlfriend was fake? Have you read about that?” I asked amused seeing Lin behind the window glancing at me suspiciously.

“Oh, I have, hyung! So maybe we should talk about his girlfriend for a while!” Kyuhyun said with a smile.

“Neh, I really should apologize to the fans and to our Donghae and his girl for giving wrong expressions! Of course I know her, but seriously how would I know what kind of underwear she is wearing!” I said chuckling.

“Hyung, fans are really asking stuff like that?” Ryeowook asked astonished.

I smirked and nodded before looking at the screen of messages.

“Just now a fan wants to know if the two of them had done more than kissing!”

“Aish, chincha, how can we possibly answer that question?” Yesung said irritated.

I looked at Lin who still kept a wary eye on me.

“See? So that’s how this rumor arose! It’s not like we don’t know her! Please everyone, have some patience with us on this matter” I said looking at the camera nodding affirmative.

“Oh, hyung, another fan wrote: Please Oppas, make us understand and tell us something about Donghae Oppa’s girlfriend! What does she look like? How did they meet?” Sungmin read out loud.

I chuckled.

“Okay, who wants to go first? Let’s play a game! Each of us will describe her in one word!”

I could see everyone nodding.

Over the last months since we met Melanie via skype we had some more chances to talk to her and I grew especially fond of her so now I wanted to help that feisty girl and my favorite dongsaeng.

Even the members that hadn’t met her that time had a chance to later on.

“So, who should we start with?” Eeteuk asked.

“Let’s start with the eldest and ending with the youngest!” Kangin suggested.

“Okay, then I have to start! Hm, let’s see! Donghae’s girlfriend in one word! Beautiful?”

Everyone laughed at his answer.

“Hyung, how would that help anyone to get to know her better?” Eunhyuk asked amused.

“What? I’m right! She is beautiful, but her looks are different from other girls!” Eeteuk explained further.

“How different?” I asked sheepishly.

Eeteuk thought about it for a moment.

“Well, just different from a lot of girls you would see here!”

“How different?” I tried again.

I saw Lin shaking her head at me.

“That will stay a secret” Eeteuk ended gracefully.

I snickered.

“Okay, then it’s my turn! I’d say she is good for him!”

“So, you say your word is ‘good’, hyung?” Kangin asked.

I nodded.

“How so?” Eeteuk now pestered me.

I grinned.

“Well, not a lot of people can keep up with Donghae’s clinginess and I have a feeling she is doing just fine with it! Finally someone that isn’t easily annoyed by his behavior!”

“Oh, I agree, at this point I want to say: Thank you, Donghae’s girlfriend, for making him concentrate his bouncy affection on someone else! At least now I can have my bed to myself!” Eunhyuk said, making us all laugh.

“Hyung, are you implying that Donghae stays in her bed?” Kyuhyun asked cheekily.

“Ani, Kyu-ah, don’t say stuff like that! I meant he is busy on the phone most of the times so he will fall asleep in his own bed! Finally!” Eunhyuk hurried to explain.

“Whatever, Hankyung, what about you?” I asked my Chinese friend.

“Very good in speaking Chinese for someone that isn’t Chinese!” he instantly replied, making us laugh again.

“Of all the things you could have said, this is what you chose?” I asked amused.

Hankyung shrugged.

“It’s more than I can say about you!”

The others laughed while I rolled my eyes.

“Chincha, you are really ungrateful!” I mumbled making Hankyung grin at me.

“Okay, so far we have: beautiful in a different way, good with Donghae’s clinginess and a good Chinese speaker! Who is next?” I asked.

“That would be me! I have to say she is entertaining!” Yesung stated.

“Why? Does she tell jokes?” Eeteuk asked.

Yesung thought about it.

“Well, not necessarily, but she is just so adorable amusing whenever we talk to each other! I like her a lot!”

“You just like her because she thinks you are hot!” Ryeowook said amused.

Again everyone laughed.

“Yes, well, that’s another plus!” Yesung said cutely.

“My turn, my turn! She is hot!” Kangin blurted out.

Everyone groaned.

“We already settled that she is beautiful!” Sungmin said.

“Yes, but beautiful and hot are different! She has a totally hot body and blonde hair! Well she is just…why did Donghae find her first again?”

Everyone laughed and I whistled.

“Did you listen well ELF? Kangin just revealed Donghae’s girlfriend being blonde!” I said teasingly.

“Oh look, now the listeners think he is dating SNSD’s Jessica!” Shindong said.

“Well, how can that be when he already announced that his girlfriend isn’t a star?” Kibum said annoyed.

“So, no, it really isn’t Sica” I confirmed.

“So, if I had to describe her I’d say ‘good cook’!” Shindong continued.

“Oh ho, did she cook for you before?” Kangin asked.

“Ani” Shindong said making us laugh.

“So, how would you know she is a good cook?” Yesung asked.

“Ah, because she said so and she promised to cook for me one day, that makes her a good cook!” Shindong explained.

“So, one just has to be willing to cook for you for you to call him or her a good cook?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Neh!” Shindong confirmed.

“Hyung, I will cook for you!” Kyuhyun offered cutely.

“Well, with exception of Kyuhyun! I advice everyone to never eat something Kyuhyun cooked! He is a horrible cook!” Shindong said and shuddered in fright.

“Okay, my turn! I’d say Donghae’s girlfriend is charming!” Sungmin said sweetly.

We all chuckled.

“Charming? How so?” Kyuhyun asked with a snort.

“Because she is really cute and polite and she always makes everyone smile when we talk to her!” Sungmin explained.

“Have to agree with that!” Yesung said.

“Okay, she seems to be a nice girl so who is next?”

“Me and I still say she is my savior!” Eunhyuk said.

“Hyukjae-ah, that doesn’t say anything about her character! Tell us about her character!” I demanded.

Eunhyuk thought about it before grinning.

“She is saviorish?” he tried.

We groaned.

“That’s not even a word, Hyukie-ah!” Eeteuk said amused.

“Well, it should be, because that’s what she is!”

“Okay, let’s skip Hyukie-ah and ask someone more serious! Siwon-ah?” I said.

“Uhm, I’d say she is opinionated!” Siwon said nicely.

I snorted.

“Yes, well, you just say that because she actually discussed about religion with you! I have given up on that a long time ago!”

“Well, just because you are a stubborn and won’t go to church with me at least once!” he said.

I rolled my eyes.

“I will go as soon as god jumps out from his hiding and presents us with a wonder!”

“Well, don’t you consider Kyuhyun being with us a wonder?” Siwon said calmly.

I looked at the maknae and a small silence arose.

Eventually I snorted.

“See, what you have done with your religion? Now everyone is all awkward! Okay, so just to say thank you for Kyuhyun being still with us I will go to church with you the next time, but just don’t say I didn’t warn you! I’m not sure how I will behave there!”

Everyone was blinking at me in surprise.

“What? I’m still happy to have this brat with us!” I said a bit awkwardly.

“Hyung” Kyuhyun mumbled before standing up and hugging me.

I struggled to break free.

“Aish, chincha, brat, let go of me!”

Leeteuk chuckled.

“I hope ELF just witnessed how much Heechul loves our maknae! He even will go to church for him!”

“Look at Siwon, he is still all shocked!” Yesung laughed.

“Well, then let’s head to Ryeowook with his opinion on Donghae’s girlfriend while Siwon is trying to recover from his shock!” I said while still trying to get rid of Kyuhyun.

The maknae was still clinging to my neck.

“I think she is amazing!” Ryeowook said friendly.

“Aw, look at our eternal maknae! He is being so nice! Why do you think she is amazing?” I asked.

Ryeowook shrugged.

“Because she gets along with all of us, makes Donghae-hyung happy, she is funny and nice and she has great taste!”

“Yah, stop making us others sound so shallow by talking so nice about her!” I snapped amused.

The others chuckled.

“So, Kibum-ah, what do you think?” Eunhyuk asked the guy sitting next to him.

“I guess my word should be ‘annoying’!” he said bored.

I raised a brow.

“Why do you think she is annoying? That’s not a nice thing to say!” I reprimanded him.

I couldn’t help myself, but I never liked it if someone talked bad about my friends, even if it were my other friends.

And I really considered Melanie my friend, seeing as we just talked for hours two days ago trying to decide on my new wardrobe.

“Yes, Kibum-ah, why is she annoying to you?” Yesung asked throwing a pen at him.

Kibum dodged the pen and just shrugged.

“Because she is stealing my friend!”

Suddenly everyone started to laugh and Eunhyuk poked Kibum’s cheek.

“Oh look who is trying to make a comeback! Kihae! What am I supposed to say? What about Eunhae?” he joked.

Kibum swatted away Eunhyuk’s hand.

“Yes, well, you stole him from me too! Before there was Eunhae there was Kihae!”

Kyuhyun let go of me and walked back to his chair next to Kibum’s.

“Ah, Kibum-ah, how about we’ll be Kyubum from now on?” Kyuhyun said and hugged him quickly.

Eunhyuk shoved him away.

“Ani, it will be Kihyuk or Eunbum from now on since we are both lonely!”

“Aish, chincha! So Kibum isn’t reasonable since he is missing Kihae so much! Maybe we should tell Donghae to spend more time with him!” I said amused, but deep down I knew something was going on with Kibum, something that meant trouble.

“But I have to say Kibum is right! She is kinda annoying! She asked me to show more skin for my solo performances since my tuxes are boring!” Kyuhyun said annoyed.

I chuckled and looked at the messages from fans.

“Greetings from Kyuties! It’s official! We love Donghae’s girlfriend!” I read out loud, making everyone laugh out loud.

“Your fans want to see you !” Shindong said to Kyuhyun.

“Yes, well they want to see you lose weight, too, but did you comply?” Kyuhyun shot back.

I chuckled.

“Ah, well, then let’s make a deal! If Shindong loses one clothing size, Kyu will lose one piece of clothing to show more skin!” Eeteuk suggested.

“Shindong Oppa, hurry and lose at least three sizes so we will see more of Kyuhyun Oppa’s body!” I read another message.

“Ara, ara! I can do it!” Shindong said.

“So, Kyu do you want to use your chance for you extra word or will you just go with Kibum’s answer?” I asked the maknae.

Kyuhyun thought about it for a moment.

“Hm, I will say, she is perfect!” he said.

We all laughed.

“Didn’t you just say that she is annoying? How can she be perfect then?” Kangin asked.

Kyuhyun shrugged and smiled.

“Because she is still mad at me for ignoring her the other time!”

“Oh yes, all they do is bickering!” Sungmin said amused.

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Neh, I ignored her the other time and she is still mad and reminds me about everytime we talk to each other now, so therefore I want to call her “perfect” to make it up to her!”

“So, what you want to say is that you want to apologize to her?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Neh!”

“Ah, Kyu-ah, here is your chance! Say a short message to her!” I suggested with a smirk.

Kyuhyun smiled and then turned to the camera.

“Annyeong, Noona, don’t be mad at me anymore! Let’s be friends from now on! Don’t spend so much time with Donghae-hyung, he is too nice for you! You can spend your time with me! Let’s go and drink something together! Saranghae…but you are still annoying!”

Everyone laughed.

“Really you started out quite well with your message, but the end ! Not sure if she will forgive you after that message!” I said with a smirk.

“Hyung, they still don’t seem to believe Donghae’s girlfriend is real!” Sungmin suddenly said, getting all of our attention.

“If she is really real give her a call right now!” he continued reading a message send by a fan.

I looked over at Lin and she was glaring at me.

“Ani, we can’t give her a call, I don’t have her number!” I said amused and I saw Lin calming down.

“Neh, but our PA should have it!” Eeteuk explained.

I shot a look at Eeteuk.

He just meant it well and wanted to help his dongsaeng.

Lin frantically shook her head at me.

“Maybe it isn’t a good idea to call her right now! She should be at work!” I said and Lin smiled at me.

“Ani, she shouldn’t be at work right now! Let’s just call her to help our dongsaeng to proof his love!” Kangin said.

I rolled my eyes.

“Sorry, but we don’t have her number so let’s just hope fans will believe our words!” I said firmly.

“Our PA should have her number!” Sungmin said and I had to stop myself from kicking him.

“But our PA is currently not here!” Kyuhyun said.

“What? Kyu, what are you talking about? She is right…”

Eunhyuk winced.

I smirked.

Sometimes I really thought the maknae and I thought alike.

I watched as Eunhyuk rubbed his leg from the obviously hurtful kick looking at Kyuhyun irritated.

“Chul-ah, didn’t the two of you exchange numbers a few days ago?” Hankyung asked.

I saw how Lin shot daggers at Hankyung.

“Chincha? Let me look!” I said calmly.

I stood up while browsing through my contacts.

Damn that China man for knowing so much about me!

I threw a glance at Lin and she looked at me pleadingly.

I knew for myself that it wouldn’t be the best idea to call Melanie right now!

Not when fans might be able to find her!

Determined I looked up from my mobile.

“No, I obviously forgot to save it!” I said.

All the members looked around irritated, probably wondering what was going on.

“What’s wrong with all of you? Don’t you want ELF to be able to know her?” Kibum said and I watched in horror as he stood up and left the room.

We all watched him talk to Lin and they had a small discussion, with Lin shaking her head constantly.

“Obviously Kibum found our PA” I said a bit worried.

Eventually Kibum simply grabbed Lin’s mobile from her hand and entered the room again.

“I got her number!” he said, browsing through the contacts before dialing a number.

I looked at Kyuhyun and we both looked worried.

Kibum connected the phone to the sound system.

We listened to the phone ringing and I hoped for Melanie not to pick up.

“Hello, Brini?” Melanie answered her mobile.

!

“Ah, neh, yoboseo!” I said trying to hide my worry.

“Huh? Yoboseo?”

“Yoboseo, it’s Heechul!”

“Oh, Heechul-ah, what do you need?”

“Uh, I’m here with the other members right now and we were wondering about something!”

“Huh? What could that be?”

“What is you relation to our Donghae?” Eeteuk asked.

“Eeteuk-shi, is that you?” Melanie asked.

“Neh, so are you and Donghae in a good relationship?” Eeteuk asked.

Melanie chuckled.

“What kind of question is that? Well, you could call it like that, but you already know that!”

I sighed upon Melanie’s answer.

“Are the two of you in love?” Kangin asked cheekily.

“Huh?”

!

Kangin and his loose mouth!

Is he insane?

Well, he couldn’t know that she was in Korea right now, but he definitely should know that she doesn’t know about Donghae’s fake girlfriend, so how was she supposed to answer this?

“Oh, what are you doing right now?” I asked hastily trying to distract everyone.

“Uhm, right now? I’m out shopping with a friend, but we decided to take a break and are eating right now!”

I smiled.

“Did you buy a lot?”

“Ani, not really! Is two bags full of clothing considered a lot?”

The members and I laughed.

“Not in my books!” Yesung shouted.

“So, then no!” Melanie replied amused.

“Are you at a mall right now?” I asked.

I figured from the background sound that she must be.

“Neh, well, actually, promise me to keep it a secret, especially from Donghae!”

I grew nervous, she whouldn’t reveal anything stupid, would she?

“Better keep it to yourself then!” I said quickly.

“What? No, come on, we want to know!” Sungmin said excitedly.

Melanie laughed.

“Sungminnie, you all have to promise me to keep it a secret!”

“NEH!” I heard the members should and I could see Lin hiding her face behind her hands.

“Actually I’m at COEX right now!” she said.

!

Everyone looked around dumbfounded.

“COEX? As COEX in Seoul?” Hankyung asked blinking like an idiot.

Melanie chuckled.

“Yes, so, surprise! I’m in Seoul as of now!”

“Oh, uh, that’s great!” Leeteuk said with a nervous chuckle.

“Uh, guys, actually I have to go now someone else is trying to call me!” Melanie said.

“Uh, neh!” I said and then we just could hear the beeping of the mobile.

I glanced at the screen with the messages.

The screen was moving non-stop with the incoming messages.

“DONGHAE-OPPA’S GIRLFRIEND IS AT COEX RIGHT NOW!”

“LET’S GO AND FIND HER!”

“EVERYONE LOOK OUT FOR A BLONDE DIFFERENT LOOKING GIRL!”

“SHE SHOULD BE EATING RIGHT NOW, PROBABLY CARRYING AROUND TWO BAGS!”

!

 

***Anja’s POV***

I was currently in a cute small bookstore looking for new books to decorate into our empty shelves at our new home here in Korea.

Actually I didn’t know how I ended up in this store.

I was just intending to find the toilets, but I came across this very cute book store and couldn’t help myself.

I had to enter it for a moment.

Melanie wouldn’t mind I hoped.

As I was checking out the books I noticed two other girls in the store.

They weren’t really browsing through the books but seemed to listen to something.

“You really think he has a girlfriend?”

“I think Oppas want to tease us somehow!”

“But listen, they seem to know her really well! They are even going to call her!” one of the girls said and pointed to some loudspeakers.

I smiled and shook my head.

Teenage girls are so funny, being interested in weird things on the radio.

“Hello, Brini?”

I listened up when a familiar voice was heard on the speakers.

What the hell?

 “Ah, neh, yoboseo!”

I furrowed my brows as I heard another voice that I was sure I knew from somewhere.

“Huh? Yoboseo?”

Okay, what was going on here?

Wasn’t that Mel’s voice?

“Yoboseo, it’s Heechul!”

I widened my eyes and looked up to the speakers.

“Oh, Heechul-ah, what do you need?”

“Uh, I’m here with the other members right now and we were wondering about something!”

What was this all about?

Was Mel on the radio right now?

I shook my head in irritation and walked over to the two girls.

“Uhm, excuse me, but what is this radio show about?” I asked them.

They looked me up and down before they shrugged.

“It’s Heechul-Oppa’s radio show Young Street! Do you know our Oppa?”

I blinked a few times.

“Uh, neh, I know about him and Super Junior!” I said.

“Really? Are you a fan?” the other girl asked astonished.

 “What is you relation to our Donghae?”

It was now Eeteuk’s voice.

“Uh, yes! I am kinda! So what are they talking about right now?” I asked listening to the radio show all the while.

“They are giving a call to Donghae’s girlfriend!” one girl said.

My eyes widened in shock.

“They are doing what?” I asked irritated.

I knew it was most likely that Donghae and Melanie would end up as a couple, but as far as I knew they weren’t yet.

And even if they were, what are those guys trying to do?

What the hell was going on?

 “Actually I’m at COEX right now!”

!

Melanie didn’t just say where she was, did she?

“COEX? As COEX in Seoul?”

This time Hankyung talked.

Melanie chuckled.

“Yes, so, surprise! I’m in Seoul as of now!”

“She is in this mall? Let’s go find her!” one of the girls said, before they both walked away.

“What did they say? She is blonde, right?” I could hear the other girl say.

, , !

I didn’t know what was going on but I definitely had to stop this call.

This couldn’t be good!

I immediately dialed Melanie’s number.

“Pick up, pick up, pick up!”

“Oh, uh, that’s great!”Leeteuk said with a nervous chuckle.

“Uh, guys, actually I have to go now someone else is trying to call me!”Melanie said.

Thank goodness!

“Uh, neh!”I heard Heechul say before the call was ended.

I glanced around me and was relieved to see no one was taking notice of me.

“Huh? Anja, weren’t you supposed to be on the toilet? Do you need help on the toilet?” Mel asked amused once she picked up.

“Oh, thank goodness! Mel! We have to get out of here! IMMEDIATELY! Make a run for the elevator and meet me one level lower!”

“Well, okay! Did you steal something?”

“What? No! Just…RUN!”

 

***Melanie’s POV***

“What? No! Just…RUN!”

I glanced at my mobile.

Has she lost her mind?

“I will be there!” I said irritated before hanging up.

What was all the drama about?

I hastily ate the last of my fries and gathered all the bags scattered around me.

“Excuse me, do you know our Donghae-Oppa?”

I froze in my movements and turned around to see around ten girls standing behind me.

“I don’t think it’s her! How would our Oppa fall in love with someone like her?” a girl whispered not that low to the girl that was standing in the front.

“What?” I asked irritated.

I shivered.

Wow, those girls looked at me quite frightening and what the hell were they going on about?

“Yah, it’s a simple question, do you know our Oppa or not?” the girl at the front asked sounding quite pissed off.

“Why do you want to know?” I asked a bit confused.

It didn’t make sense.

Why should they ask me about something like that in that manner?

How would they know that I knew Donghae anyway?

“We just want to make sure that you aren’t the girl that is dating our Oppa!” another girl in the back said.

Dating?

What?

“We aren’t dating!” I said without thinking.

“I think she is lying, she sounds quite nervous!” another girl said.

The girl in the front walked closer to me and shoved me slightly.

“Just stay away from him, we don’t want someone like you taking our Oppa away from us! Stop dating him, I tell you! We’ll just warn you once! You might regret dating him!”

With that the girl walked away and the others followed her, glaring at me.

What the hell was this about?

I shuddered and clenched my fists.

On one hand I felt the urge to go after that girl and slap her.

How dare she threatening me?

Especially about something that I actually wished to come true!

On the other hand I felt totally confused.

We weren’t dating!

At least not yet!

How could they know about this?

I stared after the retreating figures of those angry girls feeling totally irritated.

I almost jumped when my mobile rang once again.

It was a message from Anja.

“Are you already on your way? Seriously, hurry up!”

I shook the thoughts about those irritating girls off and made my way over to the elevators carrying all my bags with me.

“OH MY GOD! THAT’S HER! THAT MUST BE DONGHAE’S GIRLFRIEND!”

The screech cut right through my ear.

What the hell?

Donghae’s girlfriend?

What were people going on about?

I looked around me to see what was going on only to find a lot of girls all over the mall staring, more like glaring, at me.

The looks they were giving me scared the hell out of me.

When I saw some of them walking or running in my direction I slowly took some steps back.

Maybe I would have slapped one or two of them, but I certainly hadn’t the guts to fight against more than twenty of them.

What was going on?

“GO GET HER!”

At that point my instincts told me to run.

If one of those girls made it over to me I would be in trouble!

Even though I didn’t get what was happening I just ran for my life, feeling scared to death.

I saw the elevator opening and just made a run for it.

“Please, please wait for me!” was all I thought, basically praying for the elevator not to leave without me.

 

***Donghae’s POV***

“Hyung, where are you running?”

I didn’t listen to Minho’s shouting, I just ran back into the mall.

Hyukjae’s words on the phone still rang in my ears.

“Melanie could be in trouble!”

I didn’t really get what happened from Hyukjae’s frantic explanations.

All I knew was that Melanie was right here, in the very same mall Minho and I just left after some shopping, and that she was in trouble.

I didn’t wait any longer after hearing those words.

I hung up on Hyukjae and ran back into the building.

My heart beat like crazy.

Melanie was here!

Part of me wanted to jump around in happiness, find her, hug her and tell her how much I am feeling for her.

She was in trouble!

Another part of me was scared, scared for something bad happening to her, for me to lose her!

When I entered the elevator that was leading from the outside of the building to different levels inside the building, I hesitated for a second.

Where to go?

“Hyung, what is wrong? Did something happen?” Minho looked at me concerned when he followed me into the elevator.

I just closed my eyes and pressed a random button leading to a random level.

I didn’t know where I could find Melanie so I just hoped to be able to see her somewhere from a higher level.

“Hyung?”

I looked at Minho who was still looking quite worried.

“I…uh…” I didn’t really know what to tell him, since he didn’t know anything about me and Melanie and I didn’t know what to expect in the mall either.

“Did you forget to buy something? What did Hyukjae-hyung tell you?”

I wasn’t able to form a coherent thought.

What if she is hurt?

I felt like someone poured buckets full of cold water over my body.

“Hyung! Talk to me!” Minho really sounded worried and kinda afraid now.

I wanted to answer him, but the door opened and before I could think I was already running through the hallways.

Where could she be?

The level I was on was kinda abandoned.

Only a few people were around.

I ran through the hallway until I made it to the escalators in the middle of the mall.

I leaned over the railings to take a look at the other levels, hoping to see something special somewhere.

“OH MY GOD! THAT’S HER! THAT MUST BE DONGHAE’S GIRLFRIEND!”

I jumped at the screech.

Oh crap!

I looked one level higher seeing as all the commotion seemed to come from somewhere above us.

“Hyung, what’s up with all the running around?” I faintly heard Minho’s question while searching the area with my eyes.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a blonde woman running along the railings in the direction of the elevators with like twenty girls following her.

!

I didn’t hesitate.

I ran over to the escalators, too, hoping to catch her there.

I cursed inwardly when I saw there were a lot of people waiting in front of the elevators, probably to get on it.

Damn those people, they were in my way!

For once I didn’t care if people would think me rude or might recognize me.

“Get out of the way! I need to get through!” I yelled being just a few steps away from the people surrounding the elevators.

Some people turned around looking at me surprised, some annoyed, some didn’t notice me at all.

I didn’t care!

I basically shoved my way through the people, annoying more than just one person earning me insults for being rude.

“Hyung!”

I ignored the shocked Minho and just kept on pushing people aside.

I just had to make it!

Right as I made it to the front the elevator doors opened.

I didn’t really know what happened next, suddenly I was lying on the floor with something or someone lying on top of me.

Well, the situation wasn’t that unusual!

Okay maybe a little!

When did someone send you to the ground in a shopping mall ever before?

Never!

So I might give it to you that the situation was a little bit special!

But it wasn’t the situation itself that felt special to me.

What was really special was the warm feeling that washed over me as soon as my arms encircled a petite waist.

It felt like being home!

“Umph, mianhaminda!” the person lying on top of me mumbled out of breathe, trying to get up, but struggled slightly.

A smile formed on my lips.

Even muffled against my chest I would recognize that cute voice anywhere.

My heart calmed down and I pulled the body closer to my me, hugging it tightly.

“Found you” I whispered into the person’s ear.

The body froze and the struggling stopped completely.

My breath was caught in my throat when the person lifted her head and for the first time I looked into Melanie’s beautiful blue eyes.

I felt like drowning in the beauty of them, I couldn’t stop looking.

“Donghae?” she breathed surprised.

My eyes roamed her face ending up on those lips that just said my name in the most soul-stirring way.

For a moment the world seemed to stop and there was nothing around us, just her and I.

I could feel her heart beating against mine, her body fitting into mine perfectly, her eyes sparkling emotionally.

I didn’t know how my hands found their way from her waist to her soft blonde curls, but I felt her shiver once I leaned in.

I really didn’t intend for it to happen that way, but the moment felt just right to me.

I could feel her breath on my lips and I hesitated for a second giving her the chance to pull away, if she wanted to.

But I prayed for her not to do it!

My whole body basically ached for her.

I haven’t been sure before how it would feel to meet her, if it would be as perfect as I liked to picture it, but in this moment I knew it was even better than what I ever could have pictured.

It felt like my heart found its missing piece.

Okay, screw hesitation!

I pulled her face the missing millimeters towards me and our lips touched in the softest way.

Her lips felt velvety beneath mine and I instantly grew addicted to them.

The soft noise that left as I softly nipped on her lips left me longing for more.

“OH MY GOD, IT’S SHINEE’S MINHO!”

The loud squeal obviously brought us both back to reality as Melanie instantly retreated.

I sat up, making her slide from my body.

We both looked around to see what was happening.

A few meters away was Minho being surrounded by at least thirty fans or people that just wanted to take a picture for the heck of it.

I saw him looking at me quite irritated, his eyes telling me that I definitely had some explaining to do later on.

I heard the clicking of a camera near to me and my head swirled around only to notice a girl taking a picture of me.

!

We definitely had to go before we would garner more attraction.

“We have to go!” I whispered, standing up.

I took Melanie’s hand and pulled her into a standing position.

“What? But all my purchases! What about them?”

I looked around seeing the mess surrounding us.

Her bags obviously must have been sent flying when she collided into me while running out of the elevator, together with mine.

There were clothes all over the floor.

“Isn’t that Donghae-Oppa?” I heard someone in the small crowed surrounding us whisper.

We definitely had to go.

As Melanie bend down to collect her items I just pulled her up again.

“Leave them! I will buy you knew things!”

Her eyes widened in an adorable way making me want to kiss her once again, but that definitely had to wait.

Another flash lit up and I didn’t give Melanie time to react, I just run off dragging her with me.

“Wait, Donghae! I…you can’t just buy me new stuff! That wouldn’t be right! Let me collect my stuff!”

I couldn’t help it, I had to chuckle.

“Can we argue about this when there aren’t like twenty fans following us? They aren’t exactly our friends right now!”

“What?”

Melanie looked behind her, probably noticing the fans following us just now.

I smiled satisfied.

The kiss obviously had some impact on her too, making her all flustered.

I had to bite back a laugh as I heard her groan.

“Them again! I swear, something is wrong with those girls!” she said annoyed.

I looked around to find some escape.

We basically were trapped.

The way back to the elevators was blocked and the escalators weren’t an option either.

Just as I thought we would have to deal with some angry fans I saw someone opening the door to a staff-only area.

I really didn’t care if it was forbidden or not, I would leave my company to deal with it.

I ran towards the surprised staff member that was still holding the door open.

“Hey, you can’t enter this area!” the guy said, but ignored him and just passed the door, pulling Melanie with me.

We ran along the hallway.

I looked behind only to see that the fans were discussing with the poor staff member.

Some of them had seconds thoughts following me into this area, but a few “braver” girls just ignored the poor guy and followed us.

I groaned.

At least the number of fans following us was less now.

“Where are we going?” Melanie asked being out of breath.

She probably wouldn’t be able to run that much longer.

“I have absolutely no idea!” I answered truthfully.

A smiled spread on my lips hearing her chuckle.

“This is so unreal! I’m running away from your fans!” she said amused.

“Sad to say that, but this probably will just be the beginning!”

“Well, means for me to start on my endurance training!”

Funny how we were still able to joke even though the situation wasn’t funny at all.

Normally fans following me made me feel uneasy, but today I didn’t really care about it.

Well, I did care, as they probably wouldn’t be very nice to Melanie if they caught up with us, but just the fact that I was being with her, calmed me down and made me happier.

Not even crazy fans could harm my mood!

When we turned around a corner I could see a junction ahead of us.

Which way to go?

I stopped at the junction and looked down both ways.

One was lit up by some neon lights, while the other was dark and ended in a black nothing.

“Let’s go this way!” Melanie said, pulling me towards the dark hallway.

Did I ever tell anyone that I wasn’t fond of the darkness?

This time it was Melanie that dragged me with her.

I fought the uneasiness caused by the darkness that became heavier and heavier with each step.

I followed her, just concentrating on the warm skin of her hand.

“I can’t see a thing, you?” she asked with a small chuckle.

“Anniyo, I can’t see anything either!” I whispered.

As we kept on walking I became more and more anxious.

“Oh, I almost ran into a wall! There seems to be another corner!” Melanie said amused as she suddenly stopped.

“Maybe we should just head back, I don’t think anyone is following us anymore!” I said trying to hide my nervousness.

There was a short silence before I could hear a small giggle.

“What is it?” I asked irritated.

“Are you afraid of the dark, Lee Donghae?” she asked amused.

I was happy for the darkness hiding my blush.

“Anniyo, I’m not!” I said, trying to sound as firm as possible.

Suddenly she pulled her hand from mine and I was left alone in the dark.

“Yah, where are you going?” I asked.

There was no reply.

“Melanie?” I asked carefully.

Still nothing!

“Yah, that is not funny, say something!”

I felt the fear rise as she still didn’t reply.

“Boo!”

I jumped and probably screamed in shock when I heard a voice next to my ear.

She laughed and I tried to calm down my heart.

“Yah, that is not funny! I really don’t like the dark!”

“Sorry, but you said you weren’t afraid!” she replied from somewhere on my left side.

“It was a lie okay” I said a little bit grumpy, pouting slightly.

“Are you pouting right now, Lee Donghae?” she asked cheerfully.

A smile formed on my lips.

She was adorable.

“Maybe” I answered teasingly.

I could feel her move next to me and suddenly her hands were touching my arms.

“Let me see” she said amused.

I didn’t move as her hands travelled over the skin of my arms, to the short sleeves of my t-shirt.

I shivered slightly as her fingertips made their way over my shoulders and softly touched my collarbones.

I bit my lips and gulped feeling the gentle sensation, the pout long forgotten.

My skin prickled where she touched it.

Her fingers slowly wandered over my throat to my chin.

She softly caressed my cheeks, before I felt a finger slightly touching my lips.

“You aren’t pouting at all!” she said accusingly.

Was it just me or did she sound kind of breathless?

A smile formed on my lips and I captured her hands in mine.

“Well, I was, but you kinda made me forget about it” I replied.

I gently caressed the skin of her hand with my thumbs.

“So, are you really that afraid of the dark?” she asked teasingly.

I was, but right now her presence was distracting me and I had the urge to play with her a little bit.

“I really am! I don’t like the darkness!” I said trying to sound upset about it.

“Maybe I can distract you” Melanie offered and I smiled again.

Just perfect!

“You can try it!” I said softly.

“Hm, what should I do to distract you?” she wondered in thoughts.

I grinned.

I let go of her hands and let my fingers wander over her arms.

“What are you doing?” she asked amused.

When I found her cheeks I softly caressed them, just like she had done before.

I pulled her closer to me and leaned in a bit.

“What exactly are you trying to do, Mr. Lee?” she asked cheekily.

I felt my nose coming in contact with hers and rubbed them against each other softly.

Her breath was tickling my lips.

“Distracting myself!” I whispered before touching her lips with mine again.

The kiss was just as soft as our first one, but this time it didn’t take us long to get overwhelmed by longing.

I gently ran my tongue over her lips asking for entrance.

She moaned faintly granting me access.

As our tongues met I felt a shiver run down my spine.

Her hands found their way to my hips, caressing them in a cute way.

My hands roamed from her face to her neck, softly playing with the silky curls.

Our kiss deepened making me long for more.

I walked us through the darkness slowly until her back collided with the wall.

I felt heat seeping through my veins as our bodies were pressed together.

I slowly let my hands slide from her neck to her waist, when…

“Ouch!”

My silver bracelet got caught up in her hair.

I chuckled slightly.

“Mianhae!”

“Wah, stop what you are doing right now, you will rip out my hair!” she complained softly as I tried to free my hand.

“Mianhae” I mumbled slightly embarrassed.

I tried carefully to untangle her hair, but it simply wasn’t possible as I couldn’t see a thing.

“Aish, see, darkness ! I can’t see anything!”

There was a short silence and then Melanie suddenly started to chuckle.

I stopped my attempts with her hair to listen to her cute giggle.

I let my hand rest at her neck and pulled her into my arms, joining her laughter.

“You know, I always pictured our first meeting another way!”

“So? How did you picture it?” she asked cheerfully.

“Well, first of all, I thought I might actually be able to see you!” I mumbled.

“What about the rest?” she asked teasingly.

I thought about it for a moment.

“I pictured something more…no, actually the rest should be exactly as it is!”

“With scary fans following us?”

I bit my lip.

“Okay, maybe that wasn’t included in my plans either!”

“Me running you over?” she inquired teasingly.

“Well, it wasn’t exactly my idea, but it came close to the heartfelt hug I wanted to give you!” I said with a smile.

“Even with my hair stuck in your…what is it stuck in anyway?” Melanie asked suddenly irritated.

I chuckled.

“It’s my bracelet!”

There was another silence and I enjoyed holding her in my arms.

“Donghae-ah?”

“Hm?”

“Why don’t you just take off the bracelet?” Melanie asked in good humor.

I blinked a few times.

Idiot!

Once again thanks to the darkness that was hiding my blush.

“Because sometimes my brain seems to stop working?” I mumbled jokingly.

I unclasped my bracelet for us to be able to move again.

“Good thing you have me with you now!” Melanie said and it sounded to me like there was a deeper meaning behind her words.

I searched for her hand in the dark and intertwined our fingers once I found it.

“Neh, good thing!”

She squeezed my hand for a second.

“So, do you think we can head back now?” I asked.

“Sure, I think your fans should have given up by now!” Melanie answered and once again dragged me through the dark hallway.

Once again her hand in mine sent a warm feeling through my body.

Maybe darkness wasn’t as bad as I thought, especially not with Melanie by my side.

As we stepped back into the lit-up hallway we stopped for a moment to listen to the surrounding sounds.

“It seems like your fans really gave up” Melanie said.

I took a step closer to her.

“You know, there is no darkness I need to distract you from anymore!” she teased.

I smiled and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead.

“Well, I don’t mind distraction at any time, but right now I just wanted to untangle my bracelet from your hair!”

She smiled back at me.

“Sad!”

I chuckled as I freed her hair from my wristband and put it back to its original place once again.

“So, we better should leave this mall!” I said.

“We better should!” Melanie agreed with me.

I took her hand in mine once again.

I really loved to hold her hand.

“I will send you home!” I said.

She nodded and we took the way we came from back again.

“I really wonder what happened to Anja! I should give her a call!” Melanie suddenly mumbled, making me freeze on the spot.

“!”

“Huh, what is it?”

“I left Minho behind!”

 

***Anja’s POV***

I watched as the security saved Minho from the bulk of fans that surrounded him.

I felt a little sorry to him, seeing as it was my fault that he was in that awkward situation.

Seeing Donghae (and yes believe me I was quite surprised when I saw Donghae pushing his way through the crowed) and Melanie almost making out on the ground wasn’t a total shocker for me, but it might haven’t been a really good idea considering the people standing around.

Really, I wanted to stop them in some way, but calling out either of their names wouldn’t have been a really good idea either.

Somehow I had to distract the crowd that was starting to take pictures of the “cute couple”!

I had looked around for something to help me when my eyes landed on another person that I wouldn’t have thought of meeting here.

Without thinking I did the first thing that came to my mind.

I shouted out Minho’s name!

I normally wouldn’t have done something like that as I’m not the type to be overly fangirly with anyone, but this time it was an exception.

Poor guy was surrounded by fans ever since!

But the important part was that my plan worked.

Melanie and Donghae were able to escape and I hoped they would make it out of the mall before the fans got to them.

Obviously Minho must have thought something similar as he started talking to his fans quite enthusiastically, trying to get as much attention from the people around as possible as soon as he got over his initial shock.

It was really nice of him to sacrifice himself for Donghae.

But as time passed the situation got a bit out of control as more and more fans gathered.

I had left to find some help from the security of the mall.

After I told them about the on-goings they hurriedly went to save the star.

I watched as they cleared out the area.

Very efficiently!

I looked around to see most of Melanie’s and mine purchases still spread on the ground, together with what I gathered were Donghae’s.

I chuckled.

This most certainly must have been the most epic meeting ever.

I knew Melanie had been nervous about her first meeting with Donghae.

Well, I think that might be the last problem on her list now.

I shook my head thinking about what I had heard from some of the fans.

They were already bashing poor Donghae’s girlfriend.

I really didn’t know what was going on but I was sure to find out about it later.

I sighed and started to collect the clothes and some other stuff from the floor.

“Uhm, excuse me?”

I stopped in my movements and looked up only to find Minho standing in front of me.

I looked around, obviously all the fans had left leaving Minho behind.

“Can I help you?” I asked friendly.

“I think that stuff belongs to someone else!”

I nodded.

“Neh, I know! It belongs to my friend, the blonde girl that escaped with Donghae-shi, me and I guess some of it could be Donghae’s too!”

Minho’s eyes widened in surprise.

“You know Donghae-hyung? Wait! That was your friend?” he asked obviously not knowing what he wanted to know the most.

“Neh, to both of it!”

“So, you might be able to tell me what is going on!”

I chuckled.

“Actually I have no idea! I just know that those two are “friends”!”

“They are? I really have to talk to Donghae-hyung!”

“Yes, believe me I really want to know what exactly happened too! Maybe I should give a call to my sister to ask her about it! But then again she still might be busy with the other guys!”

“The other guys?” Minho asked irritated.

“Oh, right, mianhae! My sister works as PA for Super Junior!”

“Oh, Lin-ah!” he said finally getting a clearer picture.

“Neh, that’s right! So she might know what is going on!” I said cheerfully.

“So, you are Lin’s sister and that was a friend of the both of you?” he asked trying to get some more information.

“Right! But I might call her later on, first I have to bring this stuff home and give my friend a call to see if she is okay!”

Minho nodded and was about to say something when his mobile rang.

I busied myself with collecting our purchases while Minho was talking on the phone.

“Neh, hyung, where are you? Gwenchana? I’m still at the mall with Lin’s sister right now! What? Uh, sure…!”

“Uhm, excuse me?”

I looked up once again when Minho called out to me.

“Donghae-hyung wants to talk to you!”

I grinned and took the phone from his hand.

“Well, if that isn’t our hero! Impressive performance!” I greeted him.

“And hello to you too” he answered with a slight chuckle.

“So, were you able to escape?” I asked.

“Well, kinda! We are just heading for my car! I’m sure Melanie will tell you more about it later on!”

“You bet! I really have no idea what happened!” I said.

“Me neither! So, listen, are you able to bring Minho back to his dorm? I will bring Melanie home!”

“Sure thing! But no funny business on the way home!” I ordered teasingly.

I could hear Melanie talk in the background.

“Melanie told me to tell you that you are a…wait…what was it again…?”

I listened to Donghae’s and Melanie’s hushed voices for a short moment.

They were so adorable.

“Anja? She told me to tell you that you are a….a…damn…I really can’t say those German words!”

I chuckled and I could hear Melanie giggle in the background.

“She just told me that it means party-pooper!”

I laughed.

“Right, that would be her! Just bring her home safely!”

“Arasseo!”

With that we both hung up and Minho looked at me inquiring.

I handed back his phone.

“Well, it looks like I’m your ride home!”

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

So, what do you guys think?

Yay for Donghae & Melanie??? Or not???? O_O

MINHO CAMEO!!!! YAY!!! Or not???

Anja's POV!!! YAY!!! Or not???

 

Just leave a comment! ^^

 

PS: For readers that read all of my stories...maybe some of you might recognize it (or not) but this chapter is a little cross over to my other story http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/7264/elevator-stalking-isn-t-a-crime-is-it-minho-shinee-superjunior

If you read that story it will give away some spoilers about the future concerning Melanie & Donghae...if not...well...then just let yourself be surprised about the storyline later on ^^