Magic Fingers

Just A Phone Call Away

***Lin’s POV***

I woke up with a smile on my face as soon as the sun tickled my nose.

I know it was stupid, especially as Hyukjae and I just couldn’t happen, but I still had a great night with him.

It felt a bit weird to call it like that, but it definitely had been a date.

A really great one.

I groaned.

Great, just what I needed a perfect first date with the guy I dreamed to be with for three years.

I had a huge crush on him for three years and now that I actually know him, it’s worse.

Before it just had been dreams, but now I actually could picture it.

He was a really hot, cute and sweet guy and we got along pretty well.

There even was this spark, which I felt often enough.

Actually whenever we looked eachother in the eyes, touched eachother or whenever he smiled at me, there it is – a spark.

I sighed.

What was I supposed to do?

I was falling in love.

What a disaster.

I took my mobile from the nightstand and dialed an all too familiar number.

I heard it ring three times and then someone picked up.

“JIE JIE!!!”

I had to grin.

My favorite little sister could always make me smile.

Even though we aren’t really related to each other, I saw Amber as the little sister I never had.

We basically talked about everything.

She even stayed with me and Melanie in Taiwan for a while.

Other then Melanie and I, Amber lived in Australia, studying Chinese right now.

Actually she finished her studies a month or so ago.

“Mei Mei!” I said happily.

“Bad Jie, why did you call only now? You've been in Korea for two weeks already!”

I had to laugh.

“I wrote you emails.”

“Nuh uh, so isn’t the same thing. Tell me eeeeeeverything, really don’t miss out a second.”

I chuckled.

“But that would take two weeks.”

“Duh, okay, then tell me the important things. Does Kibum look as hot in person as he does on the TV? Have you met Henry yet? Did you and Hyukjae kiss?”

I had to stifle my laughter.

It was given for Amber to ask about her two favorite Super Junior members first.

“First of all, Kibum does look way hotter in person than on TV.”

I heard Amber sigh.

“I knew it. Damn, I want to be there with you.”

“Well, you finished your studies and you’re more than welcome to stay with me for a while if you want to.”

Amber squealed.

“Really? BEST JIE EVER! I’M OFF PACKING!”

“YAH, MEI MEI! HOLD ON A SECOND!”

I heard Amber calming down.

“Jie, don’t go back on your word…I miss you.”

I laughed.

“I bet your more in love with some guys than you miss me. Don’t worry, I won’t go back on my word. Just tell me when you will be coming.”

“Great, so what is it.”

I giggled.

“Haven’t finished answering your questions.”

Amber laughed.

“Okay, then proceed.”

“Okay, well, haven’t had the chance to meet Henry, yet, but hopefully that will change soon, as I’ll soon have to go to travel with Super Junior M to China and Taiwan for two weeks. They’ll have some fanmeetings and some performances.”

“Aw, such a pity you couldn’t meet him yet.”

I sighed.

“And about Hyukjae…hm, we, uhm…”

“Hold on, jie! You really kissed?” Amber asked breathless.

“No!” I exclaimed.

Amber laughed.

“Jie, you were stuttering so I assumed something must have happened.”

I took a deep breath.

“Wewereonadateandalmostkissed!” I said as fast as I could.

“Wait! WHAT? Jie, I didn’t get that!” Amber said amused.

I took another deep breath.

“I said, Hyukjae and I were on a date last night and we sort of almost kissed.”

It was silent on the other line for sometime.

“Amber? Still there?”

“Uh, yes, I just…uh…oh-my-god! OH MY GOD!”

Suddenly Amber started squealing happily.

“Oh my god, jie, you almost kissed the guy you’re in love with for like forever!”

“Neh, it’s a disaster!” I groaned.

“JIE! How on earth could that be a disaster?”

“Mei, I’m supposed to work with that guy. How will I be able to work with him, if we are in love?”

Amber sniggered.

“Don’t know, maybe you can work and make out secretly in some deserted studio in between.”

I groaned.

“MEI!!! To many pictures in my head. Stop that! I’m supposed to work with all of them and be there for them the same.”

“Well, yes, and?”

“And I’m afraid that some of the other members will get the feeling that I’m favoring Hyukjae!”

Amber laughed.

“Jie, hate to break it to you, but you’re in love with him anyway, even if you aren’t together, so that could happen anyway…besides you aren’t favoring him right now even though you are already in love with him. So where is the problem?”

I sighed.

“What will happen if something goes wrong with the two of us?”

“Jie, what are you so afraid of? You are in love with him and if he likes you, too, just go for it. If anything goes wrong we can think of a solution then. Maybe you still can be friends afterwards or maybe you just will go back to Taiwan. You told me in your email that your job there is safe. So for heaven’s sake girl, will you go and kiss that hot man of yours senseless?”

I had to chuckle.

“Hm, maybe or maybe I will go find Kibum, like I said, he is really hot in real life!”

“WAAAAAAAAAH, NOOOOO, JIE!!!! I’m off packing. Have to save Kibum from you!”

I giggled.

“Okay, mei, do that. Will see you soon then and thanks!”

“Yes, yes, now let me go, have to pack, won’t let you distract me from packing and coming over!”

I giggled and turned off my phone.

Amber always manages to make me feel better.

Maybe I should listen to her or maybe I just should ignore my feelings.

There is a good chance that Hyukjae doesn’t return my feelings.

He is a star after all and a real hotty.

There are like over hundred more beautiful girls he could have.

I sighed a bit relieved.

Yes, he won’t return my feelings and therefore everything will turn out good.

I closed my eyes thinking back to the playground last night.

I got goose bumps all over when my mind wandered to that one moment that scared the living hell out of me at that time but also made my heart beat really fast with excitement.

Did he want to kiss me?

Could it be possible, that he really felt the same for me as I felt for him?

“Damn, it would be better if you don’t return my feelings,” I mumbled.

“What are you talking about?”

I sat up in my bed totally shocked to see Donghae standing in the doorframe to my bedroom.

“Yah, what are you doing here?” I said and threw a pillow at him.

He dodged it easily.

Donghae crossed his arms and leaned against the doorframe, grinning.

“I came to wake you up. Everyone else is already up and Siwon called to tell us that him and Kibum will be here in half an hour.”

“Chincha?” I asked surprised, apparently last night wore me out.

He nodded and I got out of bed.

I searched for some clothes in my drawers, but looked up when I heard a whistle and a click only to see Donghae had taken a picture of me with his mobile.

“YAH!” I shouted annoyed.

Donghae winked at me.

“Hot pj’s!”

I looked down my body and blushed instantly.

I was wearing some black short pants with white lace and the matching spaghetti straps top.

I instantly grabbed the next best thing to pull over, which turned out to be Hyukjae’s jacket he gave to me the night before.

“Is that Hyukie’s jacket?” Donghae asked with a grin.

He took another picture.

“I bet you, he will like that picture even better. It looks like you aren’t wearing anything but his jacket.”

I groaned.

“Don’t you dare send him that picture, Lee Donghae, otherwise I really have to kill you, especially after what you guys did last night.”

Donghae smiled.

“I know you like me too much to kill me, besides I won’t send that picture, if you will answer me a question.”

I looked him over suspiciously.

“What is it?”

“What were you talking about, when I came in?”

I got nervous.

“What do you mean?”

“Someone shouldn’t return your feelings. Why and who where you talking about? Because if you were talking about Hyukjae, don’t you think it is too late for that?”

“What do you mean? I don’t have feelings for Hyukjae-ya” I said afraid he would see right through me.

Donghae rolled his eyes.

“You are even more stupid than him, at least he knows what is in his heart.”

My heart stopped a beat.

Donghae wasn’t trying to tell me that Hyukjae fell in love with me, right?

I laughed it off.

“Don’t worry Donghae-ya, nothing will happen between Hyukjae and me.”

Donghae laughed.

“Something already has happened. I’m just afraid that you will do something stupid and somehow I feel a bit responsible for it, too.”

I sighed.

“I have to go to the bathroom now.”

Donghae stopped me by grabbing my arm when I wanted to pass him.

“Just, don’t do anything stupid. Give him a chance, will you?” Donghae said sincerely.

I smiled at him.

“You’re a good friend, Donghae-ya. Don’t worry too much.”

I walked to the bathroom, but turned to Donghae once again.

“Ah, Donghae-ya, if you send that picture to anyone I will make sure Melanie and a lot of the stars in SMTown will receive nice topless pictures of you.”

Donghae’s eyes widened.

“You are bluffing, right? You don’t have pictures like that, right?”

I grinned.

“Try me!”

“That’s erted, Lin-ah!”

I giggled.

“Says the man who just now took pics of me in barely more than underwear.”

“Yah, you looked hot!” Donghae said with a grin.

“Neh, exactly why I took pictures of a guy with a very hot body when he was walking around shirtless.”

“I wasn’t walking around shirtless!” Donghae exclaimed satisfied.

I wiggled my brows.

“Except when you were changing your shirt in dance practice!”

Donghae looked at me surprised.

“I never saw you at our dance practices!”

I winked at him.

“I’m sneaky and I didn’t want to disturb you guys.”

“You’re evil. Sometimes I wonder if you are related with Kyu-ya or Heechul-hyung.”

I had to laugh and left for the bathroom.

*****half an hour later******

I stepped outside the building only to be met by the warm spring sun.

I sighed happily.

I was wearing jeans shorts and a pink top with matching pink ballerina flats.

I tight my hair up in a messy bun.

I enjoyed this casual lovely morning.

Looking around I saw a small group of fans gathering around the bus we wanted to use today.

They were giggling and screaming as the guys already were in the bus.

I saw some of the guys talking to the fans through open windows.

“Yah, Lin-ah!” I heard someone call out to me quietly.

I turned around to see Kibum hiding around the corner of the building.

I walked over to him, keeping an eye on the fans to not notice me or Kibum.

When I came around the corner I saw Kibum hiding with not only Siwon, but with the Super Junior M members Henry and Zhou Mi, too.

“Oh, ni hao, ni hao ma?”

Zhou Mi and Henry bowed.

“Women hen hao, xie xie. Ni ne?” Zhou Mi asked.

I smiled.

“Wo ye hen hao. Wo jiao Lu LinNa.”

We all shook hands with each other.

“So, what brings you guys here? Aren’t you supposed to be in China right now?” I asked returning to Korean.

“They returned last night and had the day off, too, so I thought, if you don’t mind, they could come along,” Siwon explained.

I smiled and then linked arms with Henry and Zhou Mi.

“Of course I don’t mind. I’m happy to finally meet you. I’m a fan of the two of you!” I exclaimed happily.

Henry and Zhou Mi blushed.

“Chincha?” Henry asked.

I nodded.

“Who isn’t a fan of two handsome singers, especially if they are able to play the violin like a young god or sing with a voice like that?”

“See, I told you, she wouldn’t mind,” Kibum stated calmly.

“Neh, but we couldn’t know, she could have been one of those fans who doesn’t want to see us with you guys,” Zhou Mi said.

“Neh, I bet you, some of the fans over there will hate to see us on the bus with all of you,” Henry said a little sadly.

I chuckled.

“Then let’s protect each other, because I bet you, there are even more fans over there who will hate to see me boarding the same bus as all of you.”

Zhou Mi and Henry looked at me confused and then started to laugh.

“So, prepared to endure some crazy fans?” I asked.

They nodded and we made our way over to the bus.

I let go of Henry and Zhou Mi’s arms and tried to hide behind the guys.

As soon as the fans noticed that there were some more of their favorite stars arriving they started to take pictures, scream
and were rushing over to us.

We soon were surrounded by fans and the guys handled it like the professionals they are, giving some signatures, talking a few words, joking and smiling.

“Yah, Unni, who are you, are you a friend of the Oppas?” one of the braver fans asked me.

I shook my head.

“Anniyo, I’m just working for their company.”

“But the Oppas said, they are on a day off today, so why are you still hanging around?” another girl asked me a little bit threatening.

I didn’t know whether to laugh or to cry.

This was becoming a really stupid conversation.

“Okay, girlies, let me set this straight. I’m working for your oppas, trying to help them, not trying to steal them from any of you, so let’s work together.”

“We would prefer you staying away from them.”

I shook my head in disbelieve.

This was really too stupid.

I tried to walk away from those annoying girls, but one of them held me back by grabbing my arm.

Looking around, I got angry about my own stupidity.

I hadn’t even realized that I had stayed back with the girls while Siwon, Kibum, Zhou Mi and Henry had continued their walk and had already entered the bus.

The girl who held my arm made me turn around to her again.

“Unni, it’s not nice of you to try to steal our oppas, especially for someone who isn’t Asian at all.”

I tried to calm myself, those girls were really getting on my nerves.

“Yah, what’s going on here?”

I turned my head to see Heechul, Kangin and Hyukjae standing behind me.

The girl who still held my arm, let go of me instantly.

Hyukjae shoved me behind his back.

“You know, you’re our fans, you shouldn’t treat one of our coworkers badly,” Kangin said very politely, even smiling at the
girls.

“But Oppa, she…,” one of the fans started, but Heechul cut her off.

“Yah, don’t even try to lie, we saw everything!” Heechul said trying hard to control his anger.

I felt bad as I didn’t want to course that kind of trouble for them.

“Heechul Oppa, gwenchanayo, they just wanted to know, who I am and then they just stopped me to give me some presents for your, right girls?”

They looked from the Super Junior members to me and nodded thankfully.

Obviously they got a bit scared by Heechul’s behavior.

“Yah, I have an idea. I’ll take a picture of you girls with the three oppas here!”

The girls looked a bit timidly, when they were waiting for Heechul’s reaction.

“Neh, that’s a great idea!” Hyukjae said, giving Heechul a pleading look.

Heechul sighed and his stern expression changed into a smile.

“Neh,” Heechul finally said and the girls started squealing happily.

They all started to position themselves for the picture.

I took my camera out of my bag and waited for them to give me a sign that they are ready.

“Okay, now everyone say “sorry, sorry”!” I shouted.

Everyone started to giggle because of my suggestion, but finally did as I told.

I took some pictures and Heechul and Kangin returned to the bus afterwards, while Hyukjae was waiting for me.

The girls from earlier bowed to me.

“Kamsa hamnida, that was fun!” one of them said with a shy smile.

“How will we get those pictures?” another one asked.

“Hyukjae-shi will upload them on his blog in the next few days, right Hyukjae-shi?”

Hyukjae nodded with a smile.

“Neh, have a nice day, girls!”

The fans giggled and Hyukjae pushed me in the direction of the bus.

“Don’t do such a dangerous thing ever again,” he said in a low voice, his smile had left his face.

I giggled.

“Come on, those are just girls.”

“Neh, but fans can get pretty scary! So, stay away from them!” Hyukjae said, sounding weird.

I turned around to look at him and was surprised to see him trying to control his emotions.

It was the first time I saw him being something other than the nice cute guy.

He actually seemed to be angry.

Call me weird, but it attracted me even more to him.

I tried to lighten the mood, so I smiled at him.

“Aw, Sparky, have you been worried?” I , but he still didn’t laugh or smile in response.

He just took my hand in his and pulled me with him on the bus.

The doors closed immediately and the driver started the motor to hit the road.

Hyukjae seemed to calm down as we left the fans further behind.

“Of course I was worried,” he mumbled a bit embarrassed.

I sighed as Hyukjae finally became his normal self again.

I smiled.

“Kamsa hamnida, Hyukjae-ya,” I whispered.

He blushed and nodded.

"By the way, you look really pretty today," Hyukjae said, blushing even more.

"Why thank you, you aren't bad as well!" I said with a wink, trying to ease the tension building between us.

I took a look around in the bus, finally taking in all the other people that were with us on the bus.

Everyone seemed to be in a really great mood, talking and laughing with each other, especially since Zhou Mi and Henry were
with them.

Everyone was happy, everyone but two people – Heechul and Leeteuk.

I noticed something was up with the two of them as one was sitting in the back with the others, pouting as the other sat in
the front of the bus by himself, staring out of the window.

I looked at Hyukjae inquiring.

“What’s up with them?” I pointed at them.

Hyukjae shrugged his shoulders.

“Heechul-hyung is sad because someone stole his ugly feather boa and Leeteuk-hyung is disappointed as Heechul is blaming
him.”

I looked confused at him.

“Why ever would Heechul Oppa think, that Leeteuk Oppa stole that boa?”

Hyukjae smirked.

“Because someone told him so.”

I raised my brows.

“Someone?” I asked suspiciously.

“Neh!”

“Who?”

Hyukjae got a bit awkward.

“I’d rather not tell you,” he mumbled, looking down, scratching his neck.

I had to chuckle as he was being totally cute.

“Gwenchana, you don’t have to tell me,” I said smiling.

“Chincha?” Hyukjae asked relieved.

“Neh!”

Hyukjae squeezed my hand softly which made me realize that he was still holding it.

I was really torn as it felt great and I wanted him to hold my hand, but my head told me to let go.

I felt his thumb my hand and he obviously wasn’t even aware that he did that as he was observing the other guys in
the back of the bus.

I really should let go, but I could already hear Amber scolding me for being stupid to not go for it.

Actually it almost made me laugh out loud as I could picture her scolding me, so for now I told my head to shut up.

I squeezed his hand back and he looked down at me, winking.

There it was again, that spark that made my heart beat faster.

I smiled at him and then called out Kyuhyun’s name.

Everyone silenced and Hyukjae looked at me inquiringly.

“Neh?” Kyuhyun answered, shouting from his spot in the back of the bus.

“Come over here, will you?”

I felt everyone looking back and forth between Kyuhyun and me.

He walked over to me.

“Gwenchana?” he asked a bit irritated,

“Neh, I just decided that you are going to sit next to Leeteuk Oppa!”

For the first time Leeteuk showed some reaction by turning around to look at us.

Kyuhyun seemed to be even more irritated.

“Wae?”

“Wae? Because Leeteuk-Oppa’s feelings were hurt by someone blaming him for stealing another member’s stuff,” I explained
happily.

“Then why not make Heechul-hyung sit next to him, he was the one, who blamed him,” Kyuhyun said without hesitation.

“Neh, but that just happened because you told Heechul that Leeteuk was the one to blame, even though you knew he wasn’t!”

Kyuhyun looked at me and then at Hyukjae.

“Hyung, you are so doomed. She even made you tell her that I played a prank on the hyungs!” Kyuhyun finally said with a grin.

Hyukjae grinned.

“I didn’t tell her anything.”

Kyuhyun laughed.

“She probably smiled at you and batted her lashes and you gave in,” Kyuhyun said teasingly.

I boxed him playfully.

“I did no such thing and he didn’t tell me! It was obvious!”

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae looked at me surprised.

“How so? It could have been anyone!” Hyukjae said.

I chuckled.

“Neh, but Kyuhyun is the only one you are all trying to protect. If it had been Kangin Oppa for example someone would have told me instantly. But you didn’t want to tell me, so I gathered it must have been our Küken and obviously I have been right.”

Obviously everyone was stunned.

“See, that happens if you all want to protect me all the time,” Kyuhyun said with a grin.

“Yah, we will stop that from now on,” Heechul who had walked over to us said and smacked Kyuhyun on the back of his head.

“So, kiddo, who stole my boa? Tell your hyung and you will have a longer and better life,” Heechul threatened with a scary
smile on his face.

Hankyung in the back sighed and stood up.

“I already told you, I did it and I threw that ugly thing away!”

“You…!” Heechul said and wanted to go for Hankyung’s head, but I intervened.

“And I’m sure he is sorry and will buy you a new one today, right Hankyung Oppa?”

“Whatever,” Hankyung said with a grin.

“Yah!” Heechul wanted to go for Hankyung again, but Kyuhyun stopped him.

Heechul glared at Hankyung.

“A bit more respect for your hyung, arasseo?”

Hankyung grinned.

“Sure, mianhae, saranghae. I will buy you a new one. Just not as ugly as the one you bought in the first place, even though a
feather boa on a guy will always look stupid!”

Heechul gave Hankyung an evil stare.

“You, I'm mad at you today, so you better make sure that boa will be the prettiest boa ever!”

With that Heechul turned to Kyuhyun again and smacked his head again.

“Come on, kiddo, we will keep Teukie company today to make everything up to him.”

“Do I really have to?” Kyuhyun tried to get out of it.

“Neh, otherwise I’ll have to start to think about what you guys did to me yesterday. In fact, I really should think about it!” I
started and Kyuhyun walked over to Leeteuk without hesitation, followed by Heechul.

They both bowed to Leeteuk.

“Mianhae, hyung, I shouldn’t have lied,” Kyuhyun said a bit embarrassed.

Heechul smacked his head for a third time.

“Yah, Hyung, would you stop it?” Kyuhyun said rubbing his head.

Heechul grinned at Kyuhyun and ruffled his hair playfully, before turning his attention to Leeteuk.

“Neh, mianhae, Teukie-ya, I shouldn’t have believed him in the first place and I definitely shouldn’t have done what I have
done to you this morning.”

Leeteuk nodded and stared out of the window again, obviously sill hurt.

Heechul and Kyuhyun sat down next to him.

“Come on, hyung, don’t be like this. We’re really sorry!” Kyuhyun tried again.

Heechul looked at Leeteuk.

“Neh, just give us one of your ugly dimple smiles all the girls are going crazy over.”

Leeteuk turned around.

“Yah, my smile isn’t ugly!”

Heechul shrugged.

“If you say so.”

Leeteuk turned around to me and smiled at me.

“Lin-ah, is my smile ugly?”

I looked over at him.

Damn, that man was truly beautiful.

“They are just jealous, because they don’t have a smile as beautiful as yours.”

Leeteuk smiled even more.

“See!”

We all laughed.

“So, do you forgive us?” Kyuhyun asked.

“If the two of you stay by my side today to show me your love and respect, I will!”

Heechul boxed Leeteuk in the side.

“Neh, we won’t leave your side, even if you beg us!”

Kyuhyun stood up to squeeze himself in the spot between Leeteuk and the window, making Leeteuk sit between Heechul and
Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun snuggled into Leeteuk’s shoulder.

“Neh, we will stay with you the whole day!”

Leeteuk looked from one to the other.

“Uhm, maybe I reconsider. I forgive you!”

“Nuh uh, we have to make it up to you,” Heechul said, kissing Leeteuk’s cheek.

“HELP!” Leeteuk shouted.

I had to laugh along with the rest of the guys.

Hyukjae pulled me with him to the back of the bus.

“Flower, come sit down with us!” Kangin shouted.

I nodded and sat down with Kangin and Sungmin.

“Lin-ah, everything okay with you?” Sungmin asked concerned.

“We saw how that girl grabbed your arm. Did it hurt?” Ryeowook asked.

He was sitting a row in front of me.

I shook my head.

“Anniyo, it didn’t really hurt.”

“Let me see!” Sungmin said and took my arm in his hand carefully.

Kangin and Ryeowook bend over my arm to look at it, too.

“Noona, it’s all red. Maybe you should put some ointment on it,” Ryeowook said concerned.

I chuckled.

“Anniyo, it’s alright. It will be back to its normal color soon.”

“Ah, Flower, no discussion, we will put something on it, so it will be better soon.”

“Turtle and me have something with us that should help!” Yesung said.

He was sitting next to Ryeowook.

Soon every member gathered around me.

“Lin-noona, mianhaeyo, we didn’t protect you like we promised,” Henry said a little sad.

“Neh, mianhaeyo, Lin-ah, we shouldn’t have entered the bus without making sure you were with us,” Siwon said apologetic.

I chuckled.

“Would you all stop. It isn’t that bad! We should be all happy today!”

Yesung finally came up with some ointment and Sungmin wanted to put it on, but Shindong took it from his hand.

“Hyukjae should do it. He is very good with such things.”

I looked up to see everyone nodding.

I looked at Sungmin who was making a weird face, but then smiled.

“Shindong is right, Hyukjae is really good with such things.”

“Chincha? Wae? Has he special training with such things?” I was amused as the guys obviously tried to push me and Hyukjae
together again.

When my eyes landed on Hyukjae he was looking irritated from one to the other member.

I decided to mess around with them a bit.

“So has he?” I asked Kangin.

Kangin nodded.

“Neh, he does it often.”

“He is putting ointment on often? On girls?” I asked.

Everyone nodded and then they quickly shook their heads.

“Anniyo, not on girls. But he has a sister, so he won’t have a problem with putting ointment on you!” Donghae said with a
grin.

“So, all of you, who haven’t any sisters have problems with touching girls?” I asked innocently.

They looked at each other irritated.

“So, maybe I should ask Kyuhyun, he has a sister, too. Or what about Leeteuk Oppa and Heechul Oppa?”

“Nah, we shouldn’t disturb them, they are trying to make up with each other!” Kangin said quickly.

“So all of you are afraid to touch me?”

“Anniyo!” everyone exclaimed.

“So why Hyukjae again?”

“Because he has special fingers!” Donghae said with a grin.

He seemed to have fun.

“Oh? Really? That makes sense, at least no one should know better than you Donghae-ya!” I stated.

Donghae blushed.

“Yah, it’s not like that, you !”

I chuckled.

“Then, Hyukjae-ya, why are you so talented?”

Hyukjae looked at me with big eyes.

“I have absolutely no idea!” he said.

Everyone groaned and I started to laugh.

Shindong smacked Hyukjae’s head.

“I know!” Ryeowook exclaimed.

We all looked at him.

“Hyukjae is into sports the most. I mean he is really good with them, he did the “Dream Team” and he is a dancer, so he
knows a lot about sports injuries!”

I giggled.

“But this isn’t a sport injury!”

Yesung nodded.

“Neh, but you put on ointments on sports injuries and Hyukjae did that often. He even did it for me while dance practice when I sprained my ankle.”

“So, you all want to tell me, Hyukjae should be the one doing it, because he did it for Yesung once?”

Everyone nodded.

I laughed.

“That’s ridiculous. I will do it myself!”

Everyone started to talk at once to try to convince me to let Hyukjae do it.

“I really wouldn’t mind doing it, Angel. Let me pay a bit of my debt back!” Hyukjae said calmly and somehow his voice stood
out from all the noise around me.

I looked over to him.

“What debt?”

Hyukjae smiled.

“You took care of me while I was ill, so now let me help you.”

I smiled then nodded.

I stood up and sat down between Donghae and Hyukjae.

Everyone was still discussing.

“Do you think someone noticed that you are already obeying their wishes?” Donghae asked amused.

We looked at the fighting and discussing mob and shook our heads.

Hyukjae took the ointment from Shindong’s hand without him even noticing it.

Donghae looked at my arm.

“You know, that will probably become a bruise!”

I boxed Donghae.

“Stop worrying everyone even more!”

Hyukjae put the ointment on and rubbed my arm softly barely noticeable.

I flinched a bit when he touched some really sore spot.

He looked up.

“Mianhae!”

I smiled.

“Gwenchana!”

Hyukjae nodded and proceeded to put on the ointment.

I shivered when his fingertips travelled over my whole arm.

“Maybe you should blow on it. That’s what mothers do to make something better!” Donghae said with an evil grin.

Hyukjae looked at him and actually did blow on my skin.

I wanted to kill Donghae.

That little devil knew what this will do to me.

I tried to make the shivering and the goose bumps stop.

When I couldn’t bare it anymore as the feeling was just too much, I pulled back my arm.

“Kamsa hamnida, Sparky!” I said trying to make my voice sound unaffected.

“SO, that’s why you should let Hyukjae do it!” someone ended the loud discussion between the other members, obviously it
had been Kangin.

“Yah, Flower, where did you go?”

Donghae, Hyukjae and I started laughing.

“I’m here, Kangin Oppa!”

They all turned to us and we waved at them.

“Oh no, we missed out on the romantic moment!” Zhou Mi said.

“Yah, what makes you think anything romantic is going on?” Hyukjae said amused.

Zhou Mi grinned.

“Because Donghae and Kyuhyun kept me and Henry informed on the phone!”

Hyukjae pushed Donghae’s head.

“They are just bigmouths, don’t listen to them!”

Henry sniggered.

“Yes, sure!”

“So, what do we do today?” Kibum asked me, he was now sitting in front of me after I switched my place from next to Kangin
and Sungmin to next to Donghae and Hyukjae.

“Oh, yes, Flower, tell us!”

I thought about it.

“Let’s play a game first, in teams. The team who will win decides on our next location and what we will do there, but it has to
be another game, so we will be able to see which team wins next and therefor is the one to decide on the next thing to do.
Got it?”

Everyone looked at me.

“So, we play a game and when my team wins, we get to decide what we will do next. But it has to include another game?”
Kangin asked.

I nodded.

“Neh!”

Everyone jumped around excitedly.

“Great, we love games!” Kangin said with a grin.