Shopping With Me?

Just A Phone Call Away

***Lin’s POV***

~2 weeks later ~

It was wonderful, like the best thing I’ve ever heard.

“What do you say, Noona, good?” Ryeowook asked smiling at me.

I nodded, then I gave him and the two guys next to him the thumbs up.

“Whose voice do you like the best?” Kyuhyun asked.

I rolled my eyes.

Currently I was at the recording studio, waiting for the three K.R.Y members to finish their recording for the day.

The other guys were practicing their dances at the moment.

The last two weeks had been busy with preparation for the 4th album's release.

I got to know the members even better and we got along quite well.

One night, while we were watching a rerun of “You’re Beautiful” Hyukjae, the little backstabber, asked me, if I had been a fan as crazy as those fans in that show.

Of course the other guys wanted to know what he was talking about and here we are.

Ever since Hyukjae told them that I had been their fan before I took the job, they made bets on who was my favorite and started a contest with a prize for the one who will get the answer out of me first.

“Kyu-ya, I like all of your voices,” I said while pressing a button to speak through to them as we were separated by a soundproof studio window.

He grinned at me.

“Don’t you have any personality? It’s boring to like all of our voices, dance moves, looks and jokes the same. Are you boring, Lin?”

“I’m not gonna fall for that, Kyu!” I said, smiling back at him.

“Love, just tell them you like me the most,” Yesung said, winking at me.

“You’re definitely one of my all time favorites,” I said with a wink.

He made a victory sign.

“Ha, but he is not your most favorite one,” Kyuhyun said smugly.

“Damn you, Cho Kyuhyun,” I mumbled.

He sniggered.

“So, one down, twelve to go. I will definitely win this game.”

“You meant fourteen to go,” I said calmly and out of reflex.

“Dae?” he asked.

“Fourteen. I was never a fan of the Super Junior Only 13 crap. I like all fifteen. My favorite could always be either Henry or Zhou Mi.”

“Aish, you are so not helping. Just tell me who it is already!” Kyuhyun said annoyed.

“Just leave her alone. We shouldn’t intrude on her feelings. They are her own,” Ryeowook said, giving Kyuhyun a firm look.

I was really impressed as Kyuhyun nodded.

For the first time Ryeowook made a manly adult impression on me.

I smiled thankfully at him.

He just nodded shyly.

“She still could just tell us which of us she liked best,” Kyuhyun mumbled after a while.

“But what’s the point? Even if she liked one of us the most then, doesn’t mean she likes the same person the most now. It could have changed after meeting all of us," Ryeowook explained patiently.

“Don’t you think it’s funny to find out which one of us she liked best before meeting us and whom afterwards. I think it’s interesting to see why fans like us,” Kyuhyun said.

“Aish, Kyu-ya, I still like all of you the same as before.”

“So, you would date all of us, it just depends on whoever will ask first?” Kyuhyun asked with a grin.

Suddenly Yesung and even Ryeowook looked at me quite interested.

I sighed.

“Stupid question, of course not.”

Kyuhyun smiled victorious.

“So you like some of us better than the others after all!” he exclaimed happily.

“Nope, I still like all of you the same and just for the record, I wouldn’t date any of you,” I stated.

“Because we are stars?” Yesung asked.

He seemed a little concerned over that topic as his voice was really sincere.

I shook my head.

“You being stars isn’t the problem.”

They seemed to be relieved.

“So why wouldn’t you date any of us then, Noona?” Ryeowook wanted to know.

“Because I’m working with you guys and it’s my job to be there for all of you to the same extent. I can’t afford to like one of you more than the others,” I explained with a small smile.

They guys sighed.

“You know, you can’t decide that you like us all the same, if your heart decides on something else,” Kyu said.

I had to laugh.

“For a gamer you are quite the romantic, Küken!”

“Aish, not the “Küken” word again. You know, it’s already hard to be the Maknae, but you calling me a little chick? That’s so not okay!”

I laughed at his annoyed voice.

“But it fits you, you are the Küken, the youngest!”

“AISH!”

Yesung and Ryeowook laughed about Kyuhyun and pinched his cheeks playfully.

“Aw, our cute little Küken is annoyed!” Yesung said.

“See what you have done? You even taught the other members that word!”

I laughed and was about to reply when my mobile went off.

I signaled to the guys that I was going to take the call and for them to continue their recording.

 

***Kyuhyun’s POV ***

“Damn, why can’t she just tell us? I’m totally sure she likes Hyukie-hyung,” I said.

Ryeowook smiled.

“They would make a cute couple, wouldn’t they?”

Yesung nodded.

“But they probably need some help from cupid,” Yesung said.

We watched her as she spoke on the phone.

She seemed totally happy, smiling and laughing the whole time.

“I like her a lot and I can see Hyukie-hyung has feelings for her. I think the both of them just didn’t realize it, yet. But maybe they just need time,” Ryeowook considered.

“Maybe, or maybe they need some help. You heard her, she wouldn’t date any of us, because she works for us. If she insists on that, Hyukie-hyung won’t ever get a chance even if he did realize his feelings. We have to show her that she can love one of us and still be there for all of us, without us getting jealous or something stupid like that,” Kyuhyun said.

I could feel Yesung and Ryeowook staring at me.

“When did you become so wise, Kyu-ya?” Yesung asked.

“Yah, just because I play “Starcraft” all the time, doesn’t mean I’m not good with relationships and people,” I said annoyed.

Ryeowook chuckled.

“Mianhae, I didn’t think you were so thoughtful when it came to such things.”

I sighed.

“Anyway, let’s get started on mission “Eunna”,” I said firmly.

“We should start tomorrow, when we spend our day off with her. We just have to get them together as much as possible,” Yesung suggested.

“But don’t we need the help of the other members, too?” Ryeowook asked.

I nodded.

“We will just tell them about our mission this evening.”

“But will they all be in?” Ryeowook wondered.

Yesung thought about it for a minute.

“Maybe, Donghae might oppose to it. He is strange with women sometimes, but he gets along really well with Lin. Hopefully he didn’t fall for her, too.”

“Anniyo, I think he likes her as a friend. He should be in as he likes Lin and Hyukie-hyung is his best friend. He should be happy if they can work it out,” I said.

Ryeowook and Yesung looked a bit skeptical.

“We will see,” Yesung said.

“Okay, then let the games begin,” I said with a grin.

We could hear someone knocking on the window.

It was Lin and she was smiling like mad, totally happy about something.

She pressed the button to speak through to us.

“How long will it take you guys to finish here today?”

I shrugged my shoulders.

“Probably another hour,” Yesung answered.

“Great! Yesung Oppa, would you mind keeping me company this evening for an hour or two?” she asked.

“Why can’t we come along, too?” I wanted to know.

“Because I know Yesung Oppa likes to go shopping and has great taste. I don’t want to have someone around who is constantly whining about missing a game!”

“Yah, I’m not that bad!”

“Sure!” Ryeowook, Yesung and Lin said, stressing on the word awfully long.

I sighed.

“Whatever!”

“Hey, but I won’t whine and I have taste, too!” Ryeowook then said.

Lin smiled.

“Sure, but you are supposed to be on “Kiss the radio” with Hyukjae later on. You should rest for a while beforehand.”

Ryeowook nodded.

Lin was right.

Leeteuk had his day off today, so Ryeowook would be a guest DJ today.

“What do you need to go shopping for anyway?” I asked.

She winked at me.

“That’s a secret. It’s something personal. I just need a nice dress for a dinner tonight.”

“Yah, why is it, that you can have secrets and we can’t?” I exclaimed annoyed.

“Because you are stars and I’m just an assistant to some stars.”

“Not fair!”

She poked her tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, let’s get finished here. I want to go shopping,” Yesung stated and we got back to work.

 

***Yesung’s POV***

Lin and I arrived at my favorite mall.

“You have the camera?” I asked.

“Sure and I had the camera the other four times you asked me, too. Is that thing so important?” Lin asked amused.

“Very important, you’ll see,” I answered winking at her.

Lin looked around fascinated.

She kept stopping in front of every window just to take a look.

“You’re first visit to a mall in Korea?” I asked.

She nodded with a smile on her lips.

“It’s so exciting. That’s another reason I asked you to come along. It would have taken me ages to find what I need.”

I nodded.

“So, what exactly is it, you need?” I wanted to know.

She thought about it for a moment.

“Uhm, something elegant for a dinner in a nice restaurant, but nothing that attracts too much attention.“

I chuckled.

“Love, you are blond and Caucasian. You will definitely attract some attention.”

“Neh, but some ugly twinkle twinkle dress would make it worse.”

I laughed.

“Ugly twinkle twinkle dress?”

“Sure, take some of those stage outfits stars are wearing. They are…”

“Ugly twinkle twinkling?” I finished off for her.

She looked at me a bit embarrassed.

“Oh, mianhae, Oppa, I didn’t want to say, that you guys are wearing such things, it’s just…”

“Oh please, did you see some of Heechul-hyungs outfits? If they aren’t ugly twinkle twinkle outfits, I don’t know what are," I cut her off with a grin.

She started to laugh.

“Right!”

“Gwenchana, got it, no ugly twinkle twinkling.”

She winked at me.

“Yes, please!”

Lin looked around once again.

“Okay, where do we start?” she asked.

“Before we start, there is something we have to do,” I said gravely.

She looked at me inquiringly.

“What is it?”

I took the camera from her hands, stood close to her and took a picture of the two of us.

“Yah, I will look stupid on that one,” she whined.

I laughed.

“That’s the point. It’s a must for me to make stupid pics while shopping,” I explained and took another picture of myself doing a fish-face.

Lin laughed at me.

“Let’s do another one together!” I exclaimed happily.

This time we both made fish-faces.

“Okay, and now we have to drink a banana-chocolate milk with cinnamon,” I said excited and pulled her along with me.

“If you’re sure that it is yummy,” she said amused.

“Of course, the best, no doubting the master of taste. Let’s get the milk and then we will find you a dress.”

She laughed and let me drag her along.

 

********** half an hour later **************

 

“Will you come out of there?” I pleaded amused, while waiting in front of the cubicle.

“Oppa, this dress is much too revealing. I feel !” she shouted and it sounded muffled by the curtain.

“Anniyo, I’m sure you look great. Don’t be shy!” I tried to persuade her.

She finally stepped outside and I looked her up and down with a judging look.

“Okay, definitely not. You were right, too revealing. I don’t want all those men in the restaurant to look at you, undressing you in their minds. This is way too...uhm…”

“ty?” she said with a grin.

I nodded.

“But just for the record you still have to pose for the camera,” I said.

She grinned.

“Oppa, that’s not right. I’ll be practically half on that pic.”

I winked at her.

“Turn around, the dress is totally pure if you just see the back.”

She rolled with her eyes, but turned around nonetheless and threw a playful seductive look at me over her shoulder.

“Wah, you have some talent there. Ever thought about modeling?” I asked her as I snapped the picture.

She laughed.

“No, I just learned to be a photographer, so I have some idea about posing. But I certainly wouldn’t want to work as a model,” she told me.

I took another look at the photo I just made.

“Such a pity, you know, you look hot on that picture.”

“Just for you, Oppa,” with that said, she stepped back inside the cubicle to change into the other dress we picked earlier.

I grinned.

I would make sure a certain person would get hold of that picture.

“Okay, Oppa, I think this one is nice. I like it a lot,” I heard Lin say.

She stepped outside and I looked her up and down again.

I signaled for her to spin around.

She did and I smiled at her satisfied.

“Great! That’s your dress. Now we need some accessories and fitting shoes, then you’re ready to rock the show.”

Lin laughed at me.

“Are you sure, you aren’t a girl, Oppa? Because you certainly shop like one.”

I faked some annoyance.

“Excuse me? I’m totally manly!”

She winked at me.

“That you are. I’m sure every woman in this store already noticed it.”

“Chincha?”

I turned around and had to give Lin that one.

Almost every woman in this store was stealing glances at me.

I got a bit nervous.

“Maybe we should buy the dress and leave before someone recognizes me.”

She nodded and instantly changed back into her casual clothes.

We went to pay for the dress and the saleswoman winked at me.

“You two make a lovely couple!” she said to us.

Lin laughed.

“Don’t worry, we aren’t a couple. Just friends!”

“Chincha?” the saleswoman’s smile got even wider.

She wrote down something on a piece of paper and held it out to me.

I blinked at the paper, not sure what to do.

Lin laughed and took the paper.

“I will make sure, he gives you a call,” she said.

“Kamsa hamnida!”

I still stared at the saleswoman.

Lin pulled on my arm and made me walk along with her.

“Come on, don’t tell me that was the first time a woman gave you her number.”

I was confused.

“No, normally girls aren’t that forward, because they recognize me and then they are afraid to do something like that.”

She laughed.

“Maybe, you should give her a call. She seemed nice and didn’t recognize you. It must feel nice for a change,” Lin said.

“Maybe,” I mumbled.

I cleared my throat.

“Now let’s go, find the rest of your stuff.”