Assurance

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

You and L. Joe were walking hand in hand as you entered SM University. You noticed L. Joe grinning.

“What are you grinning about like a dog again?” You asked him.

L. Joe looked at you. “Nothing. I just love how they look at us holding hands.” He replied then his expression changed. “What did you say? Grinning like a dog?” He asked finally noticing your statement.

You chuckled. “And now you are a mad dog.” You said as you started walking off.

L. Joe scoffed in disbelief. How could his girlfriend be so rude to him?

He followed you and wrapped his arm around your waist. You were a bit startled by his gesture. But yeah, you blushed. “You wouldn’t want a mad do to bite you now, do you?” He whispered in your ear making you look at him in disgust.

“YUCK! You are gross!” You said making L. Joe chuckled and lace his fingers into yours again.

“Aigoo. You are really cute, Babe.” He cooed as he pinched your nose, making you wrinkle it and glare at him. He just ignored your glare.

“AISH!” You said as you pried his hands away.

L. Joe laughed and pecked her lips, making your eyes widen. “YOU!” You scowled as L. Joe ran and you followed him into the campus, running after him.

“Stop it! I am tired!” You panted as you stopped on your tracks.

L. Joe heard you and walked back to you. He looked at you worriedly. He wiped your sweat. “Mianhe.” He said. “I just really want to kiss you.” He confessed.

You looked at him shocked that he is wiping your sweat away. You look at him. He smiled at you. “I love you.” Here he goes again, the mushy L. Joe.

You immediately blushed. “Stop it. Why are you so mushy all of a sudden?” You asked him.

He looked at you seriously. “I am waiting for an answer, Kim Hana.” He said as he stopped wiping your sweat.

You rolled your eyes. “What answer?” You .

L. Joe narrowed his eyes on you. “Don’t you make me kiss you here deeply.” He threatened.

Your eyes widened. “Fine.” You gave up. “I love you too.” You said as he automatically smiled at you.

He patted your head. “Good girlfriend!” He said as he intertwined his finger into yours again. “Makes me love you more.” He said as he walked with you swaying hands.

You just shook your head and walked with him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey!!!! Hana noona, I missed you!!!!!” Ricky ran to you and hugged you as you all met at the cafeteria.

L. Joe, who was still holding your hand, pried the visual maknae off you. “Hey. She’s MY girlfriend.” He emphasized “MY”.

Ricky blinked at him. “Really hyung? I thought it was Naeun noona?” He teased. It has been six months that you were dating and he still teases L. Joe about him and Naeun.

L. Joe glared at Ricky, while the rest just laughed off. They liked seeing L. Joe get pissed.

Then Ricky turned to you. “Noona, you are only his best friend right?” He asked still teasing L. Joe.

You looked at him and nodded, riding with Ricky’s game. “Yeah. We are best friends.” You said making L. Joe look at you in disbelief.

“WHAT?!” He screamed in disbelief, making you all laugh at his priceless expression.

Chunji patted L. Joe’s head. “Byunghun, you’re best friend is teasing you again.” He said.

L. Joe narrowed his eyes on Chunji. “Girl friend.” He corrected.

Chunji chuckled. “But Hana said you are just best friends!” HE beamed.

L. Joe shut his eyes and massaged his temple. He sighed and sat beside you. You looked at him as he was looking at you. You smiled at him.

L. Joe smirked. “You said you are my best friend?” He said as he thought of doing something.

You nodded, still playing games with him.

He smirked again and kissed you deeply, making the eyes around the two of you look at you. You were frozen on the spot. Yes, he is kissing you passionately in front of all the people.

CAP covered Ricky’s eyes. Niel covered Changjo’s, while Chunji just watched in interest.

He smirked again as he looked into your eyes. You were still in the state of shock. “Now tell me, do best friends kiss like that?” He asked, feeling the triumph.

You punched his chest making him groan in pain.

“AISH! LEE BYUNGHUN DON’T BE TOO Y!” CAP scowled. “YOU ARE POLLUTING RICKY’S AND CHANGJO’S MIND!!!!!” He continued to yell.

L. Joe who was still holding onto his sore chest glared at the leader. “RICKY STARTED IT!” He blamed.

Chunji just laughed at how childish L. Joe is. “Childish.” He muttered making L. Joe glare at him as well. Chunji just smiled sheepishly.

L. Joe looked at you. “That hurts, you woman!” He cried.

You just looked at him and shrugged. “That’s what you get for kissing me in public.” You said.

L just chuckled. “But I love king you in public.” He replied. “Makes me happy to tell them that you are mine.” He continued to tell you as he held your hand.

You just pinked at what he said. Again, the mushy L. Joe for the nth time. And this mushy L. Joe is triumphant in making you smile and blush with his mushy lines.

Niel groaned in disgust. “Aish. Hyung! You are so mushy! You are gross!!!!” He cried as he covered his ears.

L. Joe glared at him. “Stop it, Ahn Daniel. You don’t know how it feels to love.” He spat.

Niel rolled his eyes. “If seeing you like that is the way I would be when I am in love, I’d rather be in love with no one!” He shot back making you and the rest of the teen top to laugh.

“Kidding aside, how are you?” CAP asked you and L. Joe.

L. Joe just smiled and kissed the back of your hand. “Going strong.” He said as he looked at you blushing on your seat again.

CAP smiled. “That’s good to know. I don’t want another bothered L. Joe again. Ever.” He said pertaining to the L. Joe when Hana and Jongup are still dating.

“I won’t ever again, hyung!” He assured CAP.

CAP just smirked. “Good.” He said.

Then the bell rang and the seven of you separated ways.

Niel went to the culinary arts building, CAP went to the building of college of Education, the maknaes went together to the building of the computer courses and Chunji went ahead to your room, not even waiting for you. He said he has to do something.

L. Joe on the other hand, is walking you to your room first before going to the business administration building.

As you walked hand in hand in the hall way, the girls were looking at the two of you. You can see girls blushing upon seeing L. Joe who doesn’t seem to care.

“Wow. He is so handsome.”

“Is that his girlfriend?”

“Awwww man! Why does he have a girl friend?! I haven’t even got to know him.”

“Don’t worry, they would break up sooner or later.”

L. Joe stopped as he heard that statement. He looked at the direction of the girl who said that with menacing eyes.

You looked at him and saw that he is pissed. You know it. You are his best friend right?

He walked closer to the girl ignoring your protests to just let it go.

The girl blushed as L. Joe went closer to her. God, she needs to pray, not blush.

L. Joe smirked as he reached the girl’s place. He balled his fists behind him. You followed behind him and tugged him.

“Just let it go, Byunghun.” You whispered in his ear.

L. Joe smiled at you. “Don’t worry. I just have to do this.” He whispered back.

L. Joe looked at the girl who is now flustered. “You.” He pointed. “What did you say about me and my girl friend?” He asked with his cold voice.

The girl looked at him in shock. Her body is trembling.

L. Joe leaned closer. “Shut your big mouth and stop bad mouthing my perfect relationship with my girl, you wench.” He said menacingly. “And if we break up, I would not look into girls like you. I would still run after her.” He continued making the girl began to tear up.

“Because she is my life.” He ended as he tugged you off of the place leaving the girl crying.

You looked at L. Joe who seemed to be so affected by what the girl has said. “Are you okay?” you asked him.

L. Joe sighed and looked at you. “Damn. I hate people tanning our relationship.” He said frustrated.

You looked at him and smiled, squeezing the hand you are holding. “Don’t mind them, okay?” You said as you caressed his face with your other hand. “I love you and they would never break us apart.” You assured.

L. Joe smiled and nodded. “No one would break us apart.” He said as he hugged you.

You smiled and nodded. “Let’s go?” You asked him as you held your hand out. “I don’t want to be late, you know.” You continued.

L. Joe smiled and nodded. He took your hand and walked you to your room.

*I love you, Kim Hana. That’s right, nothing can break us apart.* 

 

 

=================================

Thank you for subbing! ^^