Naeun Meets Luna

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

“Do you really have to accompany her to the mall?” L. Joe asked you as you both were together in L. Joe’s house on a Sunday.

You nodded. “She’s a friend. And I want to go to the mall too.” You replied.

L. Joe looked at you. “I can come with you to the mall. I’ll not go with the boys. I’ll accompany you. Now, can you not go with Luna to the mall?” He asked you.

You chuckled. “You go with the boys. I’ll accompany Luna.” You insisted.

L. Joe sighed and slung his arm around your shoulder. “Okay. I’ll go with the boys. You go with Luna.” He said, admitting defeat. He knows that he will never win against you. When you said you won’t, you won’t. Your thoughts never change.

You smiled. “I’ll see you afterwards. Don’t worry.” You assured.

L. Joe smiled. “We should meet. I will miss you the whole time.” He replied.

You chuckled and nodded. “We will. Don’t worry.” You assured him.

L. Joe sighed dreamily. “I only want a day with my girl. Why can’t it happen these days?” He asked.

You chuckled. “Next week? What do you think?” You asked.

L. Joe looked at you. “Are you sure? Next week?” He asked you with obvious happiness in his face.

You nodded. “Where to go?” You asked.

L. Joe smiled. “Leave it up to me, Baby.” He said as he took his phone and marked the date next Sunday. He is excited. This early, so excited.

You chuckled at his childish behavior. “What would your coaches say they see you childish like this?” You asked him.

“They won’t see me like this. I only show this when I am with you.” He replied.

You smiled. It was a normal and natural response but it sounds really sweet to you. You blushed, automatically too.

L. Joe smiled at you. “It’s time. Are you sure you won’t need me to accompany you to the mall?” He asked you again.

It is 2PM and you will meet Luna at 3PM in the mall.

You nodded. “I can handle it. You prepare for your meet up with the guys.” You said.

L. Joe looked at you weirdly. “Why would I prepare too much for that? They see me every day and I don’t care about how I look when I am with them.” He said.

You shook your head. “You should. Because you guys attract the girls. You should always look good.” You replied.

L. Joe looked at you weirdly. “No I don’t think so.” He said. “I have you so, I don’t need other girls.” He said sweetly.

You blushed and smiled. “Stop being mushy!” You mused.

“Then stop blushing!” He shot back.

You laughed at him. “Why are you acting cute, L. Joe? It doesn’t suit you.” You .

L. Joe looked at you and rolled his eyes. “Psh. You love me even though I am not cute.” He blurted.

You smiled at him. He’s right. No matter how much you that he looks like a puppy or what, your feelings for him are just so true that they are constant and even growing fonder every time.

“See? I’m right, right?” He asked you.

You rolled your eyes. “Whatever, puppy.” You replied as you stood up. “I’m going.” You said.

L. Joe smiled. “I’ll come with you.” You shot him a look. “Please?” He asked cutely.

You sighed. “Okay. Let’s go.” You gave in to this puppy.

L. Joe was grinning all the way out of the gate. He took your hand and squeezed it. “I like this feeling.” He said as the both of you are walking in the streets to the bus stop.

You smiled as well. Well, it has been a long time since the both of you have been like this. You haven’t been hanging out with your boyfriend because of your hectic schedules.

You arrived at the mall 15 minutes earlier than the said time of meet up with Luna.

You and L. Joe sat on one of the benches inside the mall.

“Are you sure she will come?” L. Joe asked you.

You gave him a look. “Of course she would come. What do you think of her?” You asked him.

*A .* He thought. “I don’t know. Why isn’t she here yet?” He asked impatiently. “So, you mean, if I didn’t accompany you, you will be waiting here all alone? Oh god! Thank God I came.” He ranted.

You looked at him weirdly. He is being this L. Joe again. He is always like this. He is always protective of you.

30 minutes later…

Luna came running to you.

“Luna!” You screamed happily.

Luna came to you panting. “Sorry, I’m late.” She said. “Got jammed in the traffic.” She reasoned.

L. Joe raised his brow.

“Oh, L. Joe! You are here!” She beamed.

L. Joe nodded. He doesn’t want to be rude to her when you are around. He knows that you will get mad.

“Next time, be on time.” He said as he looked at you. “I’ll go now, babe.” He said. “Bye.” He said as he planted a kiss on your forehead.

You nodded and waved. “Take care!” You beamed.

L. Joe smiled and nodded as he walked to the place of the boys’ meet up.

Luna watched L. Joe walk away. “I thought he will join us.” She said.

You smiled. “No, he will be going with Teen Top. Boys get together.” You replied.

“Oh.” Luna said as she nodded. “They do that all the time?” She asked,

You shook your head. “Just now. Because this is the only time they have.” You replied.

Luna nodded. “So? Shall we go now?” She asked you.

You nodded. “Yeah!” You beamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, you two walked from one shop to another happily. You found out that it is actually cool to hang out with Luna from time to time. She knows a lot of stuffs about fashion and all.

No one would think she is a nerd.

And that is what L. Joe is wondering about.

How can a nerd be into shopping?

Aren’t nerds for libraries instead?

What the hell?

Is Luna a different nerd?

Or better yet, is Luna a nerd at all?

L. Joe was all into these questions.

But you never even doubted Luna. Just once maybe. But you convinced yourself that L. Joe loves you more. Which is true in that case.

“Try this, Hana!” Luna beamed as she gave you a pink cute dress.

You nodded and took it.

It took you for about 5 minutes in the fitting room.

“So, what do you think?” You asked Luna.

Luna smiled. “You look great, Hana!!!” She beamed.

You smiled at her as she gave you two thumbs up.

“Hana?”

You looked at the person who called you.

“NAEUN!” You beamed in excitement. This is again the first time for you to see Naeun after a long time.

You hugged each other.

“Long time no see!” Naeun beamed.

You nodded. “Yeah! How have you been?” You asked.

“Been good.” She replied. “How about you? Is L. Joe hurting you?” She asked.

You shook your head. “We’re fine actually. Getting better each day.” You replied. “Oh!” You said as you looked at Luna. “This is my friend, Luna. Luna, this is Naeun, my high school friend.” You introduced the two.

Luna smiled at Naeun. “Hello! Nice meeting you, Naeun.” She greeted.

Naeun smiled. “Nice meeting you too, Luna.” She greeted back but her look on her is different. *Is this Luna? The Luna I’ve been hearing of?* She thought as she looked at Luna.

*What is she doing with Hana? Why is Hana with her?* She thought again.

“Naeun-ssi, are you free today? We can shop altogether.” Luna offered.

Naeun nodded. “Sure. Let’s all shop together.” She replied.

You smiled. “Alright! This is great!” You beamed.

Naeun eyed Luna. *What do you want Luna?* She thought.