Weird Expressions

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

“Hyung, here!!!!” Sungjae yelled at L. Joe to pass him the ball.

Chunji and L. Joe went on a three on three basketball against the BTOB members. Sungjae, L. Joe and Chunji were on one team against Peniel, MInhyuk and Hyunsik.

L. Joe passed the ball to Sungjae and the later hit a three point shot, giving them the lead by one point alone.

And what’s good about that one – point lead is that it is just enough to let them win the game.

It was a buzzer beater.

“YEAHHHH!!!!” Sungjae was jumping up and down as he ran towards his hyungs, Chunji and L. Joe.

L. Joe patted his back while Chunji patted his head.

“Good job, Sungjae!” L. Joe complimented. “That was just awesome!” He added.

Sungjae nodded and smiled. “Oh my gosh, hyung! They will treat us!!!!” He said pertaining to the losing team.

Well, they had a deal that the losing team will treat the winning team for an eat all you can lunch.

And that’s what’s making Sungjae really elated right now. Food. We all know he loves food. Just like his dad.

Chunji nodded and jumped together with Sungjae. L. Joe could not do anything but just sigh and face palm.

“These childish old hag.” He muttered making Chunji glare at him.

L. Joe just grinned at him.

Minhyuk, a member of the losing team, came to them. “Come on, guys! Eat all you can!” He beamed, seemingly happy about it.

“Hyung, why are you so happy that you are going to spend money for us?” Sungjae asked Minhyuk.

Minhyuk smiled sheepishly, getting something from his pocket.

“WOAH!!!” Sungjae’s eyes were about to fall off. “How did you manage to sneak Eunkwang hyung’s atm?” He asked.

Minhyuk smiled and shrugged. “You know, I’m that awesome.” He said. “Come on!” He said as he led the winning team to a restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, where is Noona?” Sungjae asked L. Joe while chomping his food down to his esophagus.

L. Joe smiled. Just by thinking about you makes him blush.

Oh, Hana, what have you done to this puppy?

“She’s with Ricky. They went to buy a gold fish.” L. Joe replied as he chewed his food.

Sungjae looked at L. Joe in disbelief. “What? Gold fish?” He asked in pure shock.

L. Joe chuckled and nodded. “Yeah. Ricky has been itching to have one.” He replied.

Sungjae gasped in disbelief. He just shook his head. “Seriously? That’s weird.” He replied as he faced his food again.

L. Joe nodded. “Yeah. Weird guy. Feeling young at heart.” He replied.

Chunji just chuckled. “You know. Ricky juts want to have some alone time with your best friend.” He teased L. Joe.

L. Joe glared at him. “Girlfriend.” He corrected. “Why do you always say that Hana is just my best friend?! She is my girlfriend and best friend okay!” He said hysterically.

The rest of the BtoB members and Chunji just laughed at his hard try. L. Joe is just too cute when he is pissed. Just too cute.

“Oh!”

The boys looked at the person who talked.

Trust me, L. Joe wanted to go blind.

*Why does this person always come when I am enjoying my time?!* He screamed into his mind.

Luna and some of her friends appeared out of nowhere.

Chunji looked at L. Joe, and there he knew that this is the girl he hates the most. He eyed her from top to bottom. *So, this is the Luna girl, I guess?* He thought.

Luna smiled at Chunji and at the BtoB members but seemed to stop when he saw Sungjae. “Omo! Sungjae!” She beamed as he hugged Sungjae, but Sungjae wasn’t hugging back.

L. Joe was shocked to see that intense interaction between Sungjae and the girl that annoys him the most. *What the hell?* He thought as Luna looked into him and smiled the sweetest.

Sungjae groaned in disgust. Damn. He hates this girl as well.

“Hyung, noona texted me, she said she will be coming over here.” Sungjae told L. Joe.

L. Joe’s expression suddenly turned bright. Truly, only you can turn his frown upside down. Only you can make his day bright even if it was doomed.

“Really?” He asked delighted.

Sungjae nodded. *This Luna is something. This Luna I know will do something.* He thought as he texted you to come over the place.

Yes, he was just kidding when he said you texted him. He just wanted to see Luna’s reaction when she hears that you, L. Joe’s girlfriend, will come by.

And he won. He saw it straight. Luna’s face turned bitter.

*Gotcha. .* Sungjae thought as he smiled inwardly.

“Why don’t you stay, Luna-ssi?” Sungjae offered oh-so generously.

L. Joe looked at Sungjae in disbelief. Chunji was waiting for something to happen. Well, that’s him right? Just observing and understanding things first before acting out.

Luna and her friends accepted the offer happily. And that happiness led her to sitting beside L. Joe – to L. Joe’s disgust.

Chunji nudged L. Joe and just got a frown and glare from his friend. *He hates her so much* He thought as he observed L. Joe’s actions.

“So, Luna-ssi, what are you doing today?” Chunji asked her to lighten the mood up a bit.

Luna smiled shyly. “Well, nothing much. We were just strolling and we’re supposed to have lunch.” She replied.

Chunji nodded, noticing the iness in her tone. *Certified and confirmed female dog.* HE thought.

Sungjae was just looking keenly on Luna, his heart raging from anger. His friends saw that and they, too, are raging in anger.

They hate girls like Luna. She is a in their eyes.

What a pain!

They were staring at her as she tried to start small conversations with L. Joe but fail big time because L. Joe was just eating his food soundly.

Sungjae couldn’t help but pity this lady’s efforts. She is trying too hard but L. Joe wouldn’t even budge. He won’t answer to her, no matter what she does.

He looked around to see if you and Ricky are here already. *Where are they?* He thought.

“HYUNGGGGG!!!!!” Ricky, being Ricky, came skipping into the table, with a fishbowl in his hands. He came towards Chunji and paraded the gold fish right to Chunji’s face.

Chunji was taken aback. “What the hell, Ricky?” He beamed as he pried the fish bowl out of his face.

Ricky pouted. “Don’t you think it is cute, hyung?” He asked cutely.

Chunji sighed and shut his eyes forcefully. “When will you ever mature, Ricky?” He asked losing all his hope.

L. Joe looked behind Ricky. “Where his Hana?” He asked.

Ricky looked behind him. “Oh! She went to the comfort room. She said she thinks she saw Naeun noona there.” He explained as he squished himself between Chunji and L. Joe.

“Oh, Luna, what are you doing here?” Ricky asked surprised to see this girl around.

Luna smiled. “We were just about to eat when we saw them here. So, we shared one table.” She replied.

Ricky nodded. “Oh.” He said caring less about this new girl. He faced the food. “FOOD!!!!” He beamed as he chomped all the food in the table. As usual, like a kid.

L. Joe was waiting for you to appear at the door step. Then he smiled as he saw you entering the restaurant.

He immediately stood up and walked to you. “BAAAAAABYYY!” He cooed running towards you.

You looked at him and was about to run away when he squeezed you into a really tight hug. “I miss you!!!” He beamed, not minding all the people around.

You laughed awkwardly as you paid attention to the people looking at you. “Hehe. Puppy, we just met each other hours ago.” You said as you tried to break off from the hug.

L. Joe shook his head. “I still miss you, you know!” He said as he looked at you and pecked your lips. “Come on.” He said as he intertwined his fingers into yours, leading you to the table.

L. Joe looked at the empty seat beside his. “Where is the Luna girl and her friends?” He asked.

Sungjae shrugged. “They said they have to go.” He replied.

L. Joe nodded, happy about it.

You looked at Sungjae. “Luna was here?” He nodded. “Wait, how did you know her?” She asked.

Sungjae shrugged. “She’s too popular. There’s no doubt she is known.” He replied.

You nodded, not believing his statement 100%. *There must be something wrong.* You thought as you looked at the boys’ weird expressions.