Meeting

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

“You going somewhere, Sungjae?” You asked Sungjae who is all dressed for something else, not for school. “Don’t tell me you are skipping school again?” You asked as the both of you ate breakfast.

Your parents are away again because of some business purposes overseas. Yes, your family business is going international now. That’s why your dad doesn’t really have much time for you and Sungjae these days.

You and Sungjae miss them though.

Your mom is trying her best to still monitor the two of you and the rest of the business in Korea. She doesn’t want you to feel mother-less because she is busy with the growing business of yours.

That’s why you love your parents.

Sungjae frowned at you. “Noona, it’s the school fair today. So, we are allowed to wear casual clothes.” He replied as he munched his pancake.

You nodded and looked at him. You know that he hasn’t still gotten over the fact that he was busted by the person he likes. You know that he still feels bad about it.

“Sungie…” you started.

Sungjae looked at you while chomping his food down. “What is it, noona?” He asked.

You smiled. “Do you like someone new now?” You asked.

Sungjae rolled his eyes.

You frowned at him. “Yah! Just answer me, palli!!!!” You insisted.

Sungjae gulped his milk. “No. I don’t like anyone right now.” He said half-heartedly.

You looked at him in disbelief. You have to make his move go up again. “Then why are you not looking for someone deserving of your love and attention?” You asked.

Sungjae shrugged. “I have decided to hold on to destiny noona. I will wait for that perfect moment to come.” He replied making you almost puke due to the cheesiness of his words.

“Hopeless romantic freak.” You mumbled but Sungjae caught it.

“Yah! You are just like that because you don’t know how I feel.” He protested. “You have L. Joe hyung so there is nothing for you to be worried of.” He replied making you chuckle at his effort to defend himself.

“It’s not about that, Sungie.” You said. “You also have to make an effort to find and get what you desire. And when you have it, then hold on to it so that nobody could ever get it away from you. Like the most precious possession where your life depends on.” You advised making Sungjae look at you in awe.

“Wow, noona! I didn’t know you would say those kinds of stuffs. You sound really intelligent in that tone.” He said making you flick his forehead.

“OWWW!” he whined holding onto his forehead.

“Aish. This kid!” You hissed as you continued eating your breakfast.

Yes, Hana. Like the most precious possession where your life depends on.

 

 

 

You were walking to the comfort room the next day while the whole class waited for the next subject. Chunji wasn’t around today because he had some errands to do in his part time job, which he says will make him the best idol ever.

Yes, Chunji was scouted by Top Entertainment.

You were about to enter the comfort room when you bumped into a girl.

“Oh. Sorry. I wasn’t looking.” You bowed and apologized.

The girl smiled at you. “No. It’s fine.” She said. “I wasn’t looking as well.” She repeated.

You smiled and bowed for the last time. “I’m really sorry.” You apologized again.

“Aniyo! It’s fine with me.” The girl said with a huge smile.

You smiled back and bowed for the last time before going in the comfort room.

 

 

 

“So, about the Law of Supply and Demand, many countries these days such as...” L. Joe sighed as he waited for the clock to turn 12:00 now.

He hates this boring class. Economics is like the most boring subject for him.

And plus, he wanted to see Hana badly now. He wanted to see you that badly. He wasn’t able to fetch you because Sungjae presented to drive you to school today.

It is Brother-Sister day today anyways.

So, L. Joe was a bit left out this morning.

And yes, at last the bell rang.

“Okay. See you next meeting.” The professor automatically took his things and darted out of the room.

The students prepared to go and L. Joe did the same. He was even faster than the rest. Damn. He was overly excited to see you.

“Byunghun-ssi!”

L. Joe stopped in his tracks and looked behind to the person who was calling him. *Damn.* He thought as he saw Luna walking towards him, struggling because of her books in her arms.

“What?” He asked nonchalantly and obviously irritated.

Luna smiled and acted cutely. “Can I join you at lunch?” She asked innocently.

L.Joe narrowed his eyes on her. “No.” He replied and turned to go leaving Luna throwing a tantrum behind.

L. Joe shook his head. *Damn. Why is she so clingy?* He asked himself as he took his phone out and texted you.

To: Baby Hanana <3

Are you at the cafeteria already?

 

From: Baby Hanana <3

Yeah. I’m with Teen Top. Where are you? I’m hungry. T_T

 

L. Joe chuckled as he imagined how you are acting right now, saying what you texted.

To: Baby Hanana <3

Arasseo. I’m coming. Wait for me. I miss you. I love you. ^^ :*

 

You groaned in disgust as you read L. Joe’s text.

“Awww. Why must he be so sweet? It’s annoying sometimes!” you beamed as you typed in your reply.

To: Dwarfie Joe :*

Yeah. I’ll be waiting. I miss you too. I love you too! ^^ <3

 

“Says someone who sends sappy texts as well.” CAP muttered as he read what you texted. It wasn’t his intention anyway. He just saw it accidentally.

You glared at CAP and he kept his mouth shut.

“By the way, isn’t Chunji hyung coming for lunch?” Changjo asked.

Niel shrugged. “Well. He is training. I guess.” He replied as he kept on reading the cook book.

Ricky nodded. “I can’t wait for hyung to be popular and I can brag to everyone that I have a celebrity friend, you know!” He said excitedly earning a slap in the head by CAP.

“OWWW! HYUNG!!!!” Ricky whined.

You just laughed at them and shook your head at their childishness. “I wonder why you are really loved by the girls. You are dorks in real life.” You remarked making them glare at you.

You raised your hands up. “Arasseo. Arasseo. You are cute.” You changed your statement.

They all smiled at you and you just shook your head in disbelief.

 

 

 

“Get another table you nerd!”

You and the Teen Top looked at the person who shouted.

It was the queenka, or shall I say self-proclaimed queenka of the school, shouting at an innocent girl with books on her hands.

You narrowed your eyes and recognized the girl. “The CR girl?” You mumbled as you looked at the scene.

Niel poked you. “You know her, noona?” He asked.

You nodded. “Well, I bumped into her when I went in the comfort room a while ago.” You replied.

Teen Top nodded.

“Wow. The queenka is really rude.” Changjo said as he watched in interest.

“A wicked witch.” Ricky said in disgust.

CAP just sighed and shook his head.

“Hey, Hana! Where are you going?” CAP scowled at you as you went near the scene.

 

 

 

 

“Excuse me?” You interrupted the queenka and the innocent girl.

The queenka looked at you. “Aren’t you Lee Byunghun’s girlfriend?” She asked.

You nodded. “Why?” You asked as you eyed the innocent girl. “And why are you being so rude to her?” you asked as you pointed the innocent girl.

The queenka looked at you with a scared face. Well, she couldn’t do anything against Lee Byunghun’s girl, could she? Everyone also knows that you are close to Infinite, one of the most popular kingkas ever lived in South Korea.

So, you are unbelievably untouchable.

The innocent looked at you.

You smiled at her. “Come with us, if you don’t have any table.” You held your hand out.

The innocent girl smiled. “Thanks.” She replied and shook your hand. “I am Luna.” She introduced.

You smiled. “I am Hana. Kim Hana.” You replied and shook her hand as well.

You looked at the queenka. “Learn to be nice sometimes, huh?” You said as nicely as you could and turned to your table.

 

 

 

===================================

It is starting... OMG!!!!

 

This will be my last update for now. I'll be back after 4 weeks. 

If you haven't read my blog, it's here.

"Break From Writing"

 

Catch you next time, guys! I will miss you! :(