Play Hard

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

You asked Luna to sit with you and Teen Top that lunch time. Since you really hate those kinds of weird Queenkas. They think like they own the world.

You looked at the Teen Top guys who were weirdly looking at you. It seems like all of them are asking you the reason why a stranger was sitting with you and them this lunch.

*L. Joe hyung would never like this.* Ricky thought as he still looked at you with a not – so – good look.

You glared back at all of them.

They all just sighed.

Then there was an awkward silence on that table.

 Luna was the first one to talk, finally breaking the silence. “Oh, hello, guys! I am happy that you made me sit with you this lunch.” She said with her angelic voice.

Niel awkwardly nodded. This was the only way to not make Luna feel so uncomfortable. “Yeah, no biggie, noona!” He tried to reply as natural as he can.

You smiled at Niel for trying to break the awkwardness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey!” L. Joe came from nowhere.

And finally he came.

God knows how bad you are starving right now.

You smiled as he sat beside you. “What took you so long?” You asked, pretending to be so pissed.

L. Joe chuckled. “I went to get this for you.” HE said as he gave you your favorite chocolates.

You smiled and happily took it from him. “Thanks!” You said as you kissed his cheek.

L. Joe raised his brow. “Just that? Just ‘thanks’?” He asked you, demanding for something more.

You narrowed our eyes on him. “Oh!” You said as you remembered something. “Byunghun, this is Luna.” You said as you motioned Luna who was sitting beside.

L. Joe was just looking at you so he didn’t notice that there was someone else in the table other than you and Teen Top.

L. Joe stiffened as he saw the girl he dislikes the most sitting with the girl he likes the most and the guys he have known the most.

He glared at Luna. “What the hell are you doing here?” He asked her, obviously in a bad tone.

Luna lowered her head and just looked at the ground.

Meanwhile, Teen Top and you are in total shock of what you are witnessing right now. All of you are wondering why L. Joe is this pissed to see Luna in your table.

You looked at L. Joe and it is obvious that he is really pissed. You looked at Luna and you saw her looking down. Like a kid being scolded by her dad.

“What’s wrong?” You asked L. Joe. “Why are you so upset about her eating with us?” you asked again.

L. Joe sighed and messed his hair. He shut his eyes and finally tried to calm himself down. He tried to. Just for you.

“Nothing.” He replied as you looked at him with a questioning face. Of course you are not that dumb to believe his “Nothing” right?

“Come on. Let’s buy food.” He said as he pulled you towards the stalls.

You still are looking at him intently. “Lee Byunghun.” You started as you watched him look into the foods in the stalls.

He looked at you and smiled. “Why, babe?” HE asked you as he wrapped his arm around your waist and then looked into the foods again.

You pouted. You know that he is hiding something from you. You have been his best friend for all you years and you know when he is hiding something from you.

“Why did you react that way when you saw Luna?” You asked curiously. You don’t know why you cared about her but you just are.

L. Joe shrugged. “I was just shocked to see that girl in our table.” He replied nonchalantly.

From there, you can see that he dislikes her.

You know it and you want him to get over it.

“Why?” You asked again, not backing down.

L. Joe sighed hard and looked at you. “Why are you asking?” He asked you back.

You looked at him. “Because I want to know where all your anger is coming from. You don’t like her, do you?” You asked.

L. Joe looked at you and shut his eyes forcefully. “Okay okay okay. Stop it.” He said as he held your hand. He can sense that you are growing pissed already. And he doesn’t want that to happen.

You looked at L. Joe and waited for his explanation.

He sighed hard and calmed you down. “Remember the girl in my class that is so annoying that I told you about?” He asked you.

You looked at him. “You mean, the girl who asked for your autobiography in Woohyun Daebu’s class?” You asked.

He nodded. “Yes. That’s her. Luna. She is Luna.” He replied with an annoyed expression.

You chuckled at him.

He looked at you with confusion all over his face. “Why are you chuckling?” He asked you.

You shook your head. “Nothing.” You replied. “You just look so funny.” You added.

L. Joe narrowed his eyes on you. “But seriously, how did she end up in our table anyway?” He asked. He still doesn’t want to eat with that Luna.

“She was bullied by the Queenka. That’s why I took her.” You replied innocently.

L. Joe looked at you is disbelief. “You took her?” He asked. “Are you kidding me?” He asked, almost hysterically.

You nodded. “Why? Is that something wrong?” You asked.

L. Joe sighed. “No, babe. You are too kind to adopt her.” He said leaving you confused if that was sarcastic.

You shook your head as you caught up with him. “Yah. You should be nice to her, okay?” You asked him.

L. Joe looked at you and raised his brow. “What?” He asked. “Why?!” He asked again.

You shrugged. “Because she is sitting with us from now on.” You replied.

L. Joe’s eyes widened. “WHAT?!” He asked you hysterically.

You nodded. You think there is nothing wrong with Luna sitting with you at lunch.

“WHY?!” He asked again. “Tell me why does that bi-,” You glared at him. “Err.. Girl. Yeah. Why does that girl need to sit with us?” He asked.

You looked at him. “Why? She has not friends. She is a loner. Maybe we can be her friends.” You replied with all your very good and pure intentions.

L. Joe was speechless. He never knew you were this, just THIS, kind for loners. He couldn’t find anything to say. Because he knows that if he objects it, you will get mad.

“Be nice to her, okay?” You asked him smiling.

L. Joe shut his eyes. “Yeah.” He said half – heartedly. *What is this really!* HE screamed in his mind.

 

 

“What do you mean?” Chunji asked L. Joe.

The two of them are heading to the basketball court right now. They are on their match with BtoB, their hoobaes.

“I mean, I don’t know why Hana was so kind to her despite the fact that she knows how much I hate that girl.” L. Joe exclaimed. He still couldn’t believe that Luna is going to sit with them during lunch time from now on.

It just… .

Chunji chuckled. “Well, Hana is really nice, don’t you think?” He asked, teasing L. Joe.

L. Joe rolled his eyes. “Yeah. Awfully kind.” He muttered. “Sometimes I wanted her to be mean as well.” He added. “I just don’t like her being so innocent about all things!” He exclaimed his disappointment.

Chunji patted his shoulder. “You’ll get over it. Maybe Luna’s a good girl?” He suggested.

L. Joe shook his head. “Wait till you see her.” HE replied. “But good or not, I still don’t like her to be around me. She annoys me with just breathing.” He cursed under his breath.

Chunji just shook his head. “Anyways, let’s put that Luna thought aside and play hard.” He said as he spun the basketball on his finger.

*Yeah. All the negative thoughts away.* L. Joe thought as he cleared his mind.

 

 

 

 

==========================================

Hey guys!!!!!

I am back! 

What can you say?

I am trying to update all my fics tonight. Trying.

I hope I can. LOL

 

Also, I started a new fic. Have you seen it?

If not, then click this -----------------> LOVING THE CURSED ONE

This is starring Oh Sehun.

So... EXOTICS! SEE YOU THERE! ^^