Fun and Exciting

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

You cornered Chunji as your class ended that day with crossed arms and raised eye brow.

You are not amenable to L. Joe still being Luna’s on her party. In the first place, why would L. Joe be? And why would Luna want him?

You are still pissed at everything with regards to Luna and you are not feeling so good about her presence. You don’t even want her in the same class as L. Joe.

Well, it is not that you don’t trust L. Joe. You don’t trust Luna.

You even told Woohyun to look after Luna in his class because you really are not in peace with L. Joe and Luna in the same room. Thinking of it makes you even want to kill Luna at this point of time.

You don’t want to be rude but hell, you can’t bear it.

 Chunji blinked at you as he was pushed to the by you.

“So?” You asked him.

Chunji gaped at you. “What?” He asked back.

He knows what you are talking about but he is really taken aback from your scary straightforward aura. It gave him goose bumps.

You gave him a killer look. “Why in the world do you want L. Joe to be Luna’s in her party still?” You asked him.

Chunji grinned. “Well, we have a plan about that.” He replied.

You narrowed your eyes on him. “What plan?” You asked.

Chunji smirked. “Come on.” He told you as he pulled you out of the school grounds.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you really want me to attend her party?” L. Joe asked you as you walked home. You waited for him to finish his baseball practice because: One, you want to watch him play and two, Luna and her freaking cheerleading squad is practicing with them.

You nodded and smiled. “Yes. I think it’s a great idea.” You beamed at him you slung your arm around his.

L. Joe gave you a look. “Are you sure about this?” He asked you again.

You smiled and nodded. “Of course!” You replied happily.

L. Joe looked at you with a confused expression. He was confused because he sure knows that you don’t like him to be with Luna – let alone being her .

You are even asking him to stay away from that Luna every time he goes back to his room. You even tell his classmates to look after him.

Yes, that is how protective and scared you are.

So, what happened to you now insisting that he escorting Luna is a great idea? How cool is that change of events?

He looked at you smiling brightly as you walked home.

As much as he wants to ask you why, he is afraid it might make your happy mood turn upside down. Hell, he doesn’t want that to happen.

“Are you alright?” You asked him.

You noticed that he doesn’t look happy today.

L. Joe looked at you. “Yes, I’m fine.” He gave you an assuring smile as he laced his fingers with yours.

You squeezed his hand. “Really?” You asked.

He nodded. “Yes, baby.” He replied as he swung your interlocked hands.

You smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chunji.” L. Joe spoke.

He wanted to talk to him because he suspects that he is planning something on Luna’s birthday. As much as he wants to get back at Luna, he doesn’t want any of his friends – especially you – to be involved in some bad acts.

Chunji smiled. “What?” He asked as he placed something on the envelope he is holding.

L. Joe raised his brow and sighed. “What is that?” He asked intrigued about what he is holding.

Chunji smiled goofily. “Oh this? No. This is nothing.” He said as he hid the envelope in his bag.

L. Joe raised his brow. He knows Chunji since elementary and he knows if he lying or not. And this time, Chunji is lying. By the looks of his hideous moves, he knows that Chunji is hiding something from him.

“What is that?” He asked again as he motioned to take Chunji’s bag.

Chunji immediately yanked L. Joe’s hand away. “No. This is nothing.” He insisted.

L. Joe glared at him as he extended his hand asking for the envelope. “What is that?” He asked again.

Chunji sighed and slowly opened his bag to give him the envelope. He doesn’t want to see a grumpy and angry L.Joe right now, so, yeah. He is going to show him the envelope.

He slowly handed the envelope to L.Joe and sighed.

L.Joe immediately opened the envelope and his eyes widened as he saw what it contained.

“Where did you get this?” He asked Chunji, angry.

Chunji smiled scared. “I just happen to know the guard in the CCTV that time.” He replied.

L.Joe looked at the picture again. “So, she is the one who placed the picture of Hana and Jongup in my bag?” He asked in disbelief. Perhaps, he didn’t want to blame anyone for the picture.

Chunji nodded.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” L.Joe scowled.

Chunji sighed. “I thought it is best if you don’t know who gave you those because you and Hana are back together already.” He replied. “And besides, we have planned something already.” He added.

L.Joe narrowed his eyes on Chunji. “WE?” He asked.

Chunji nodded. “Naeun, Sungjae and I had planned something to end this once and for all.” He replied. “Hana was fine with it.” He added.

“She was okay with it?! Does she know about this?!” L.Joe asked hysterically.

Chunji shook his head. “No. I didn’t show it to her. I know she would get mad if she knew it.” He replied.

L.Joe shut his eyes and massaged his temple. “Okay. What is your plan?” He asked. Now that he knew that Luna is the reason for everything, he wanted to get back at her as well.

Chunji smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“L.Joe hyung, are you ready?” Ricky asked him as they – Teen Top – stepped in Luna’s party.

L.Joe nodded as he fixed himself. “Yes.” He replied as he looked around and saw some famous persons in the party as well. He smirked. Well, this is going to be fun and exciting.

 

 

 

 

--------------------

Almost done. :) I swear their revenge will be fun. ^^