When Eyes Meet

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

And the shopping thing had been one way to bond with your girl friends.

This time, you are about to go home when Luna had the brightest idea ever.

“Why don’t we hang out in your place, Hana?” She asked.

You and Naeun looked at each other.

You smiled at Luna. “Oh. Yeah. Sure.” You replied. You really can’t say no to her, not when her birthday is fast – approaching.

Luna smiled and pumped her fist. “Alright! Let’s go!” She beamed happily.

Naeun eyes this Luna girl from head to toe. She has been watching her since a while ago and she doesn’t like the vibe from her.

You girls went home with Luna being so excited and all.

“Sungjae?” you called as the three of you stepped in your house.

Luna looked so awed in the size and elegance of your house. “Wow. This is really your house?” She asked you.

You smiled humbly and nodded.

Naeun just raised her brow at Luna. *Like what is so amazing about it, Luna? I know you know it.* She thought as she eyes Luna again.

Sungjae suddenly walked downstairs. “Noona?” He asked. “I thought you were going to meet L. Joe hyung after shopping?” He asked you.

His eyes widened when he saw that you are not alone. He was shocked to see Luna inside your house. “Oh. You have friends with you.” He said.

“Hi, Sungjae!” Luna greeted him enthusiastically.

Sungjae looked at her and did not even bother to greet back. “Noona, you sit first. I’ll ask the helper to prepare something for you.” He said as he went to the kitchen area.

You nodded and led Naeun and Luna at the living room.

“Wow. Your house is really huge.” Luna beamed still in awe.

You just smiled and faced Naeun.

“You have been here, Naeun-ssi?” Luna asked.

Naeun nodded. “Yeah. We were classmates in high school and we were cheerleaders. So, yeah. We spend time together everywhere.” She replied.

Luna nodded. “Wow! You’re a cheerleader too, Hana? Why didn’t you join now?” She asked.

You smiled shyly. “Actually, I just joined cheerleading before because L. Joe wanted me to.” Your replied.

“Oh.” Luna replied nodding. “I see.” She added.

You smiled.

“Uhm, Hana? Can you show me where the rest room is?” Naeun asked.

You nodded. “Sure. It is the first door when you turn right.” You explained.

Naeun smiled and nodded. “Oh. Thanks.” She said as she looked at Luna. “Excuse me.” She said as she went to the rest room.

Well, Naeun wouldn’t use the rest room. She is going to talk to Sungjae. She knows everything since Naeun is friends with Apink and Apink apparently has a lot of connections about the gossips in every campus. Oh well. Queenka life.

She looked for Sungjae who was drinking water that moment. “Hey.” She greeted.

Sungjae stopped gulping the water and looked at Naeun. “Oh, Naeun noona.” He replied.

Naeun smiled. “How are you, Sungjae?” She asked.

Sungjae smiled. “I’m fine, noona. How about you? I am glad to see you and Hana noona together.” He said.

Naeun smiled. “I am fine too. I like college life.” She laughed. “Well, we just met accidentally in the mall. I was rather shocked to see her shopping with Luna.” She replied.

Sungjae sighed. “I don’t get why they are friends.” He said.

Naeun looked at Sungjae. “I know your history with that girl.” She said.

Sungjae’s eyes widened. “You do?” He asked in disbelief.

Naeun nodded. “Well, yeah. I know a lot of things going around the neighborhood. I am a queenka, right?” She smirked.

Sungjae sighed and shut his eyes. “Well, yeah. Noona doesn’t know about it.” He said.

Naeun nodded. “So, that explains why Hana doesn’t know that Luna is known to be the biggest ever.” She remarked.

Sungjae nodded. “I am worried about her relationship with L. Joe hyung.” He said.

Naeun looked at him. “What do you mean?” She asked.

Sungjae nodded at Luna talking to Hana. “Luna likes L. Joe hyung. I know it.” He said.

Naeun raised her brow. “So that is why she is trying to get close with Hana? Because she likes L. Joe?” She asked Sungjae.

Sungjae nodded. “Well, that’s my theory.” He replied.

Naeun nodded. “Man! Why is Hana so kind to her?” She asked.

Sungjae shrugged. “You know noona can’t be rude to some. Only to L. Joe hyung.” He replied.

“She should know how to sense people!” Naeun beamed again.

Sungjae nodded. “I wish noona can sense that.” HE said. “I don’t want her getting hurt the same way I did.” He said.

Naeun patted Sungjae’s shoulder. “I know everything will be fine between L. Joe and Hana. They know each other more than anyone else and I know that they love each other too much to let this ty tear them apart.” She assured. “But for now,” She paused. “Let’s get to watch what Luna will do.” She said.

Sungjae nodded. “And stop what the hell she is planning to do.” He added.

Naeun smiled. “That’s right.” She beamed as she high fived Sungjae.

Just then, Mission: Kill Luna by Sungjae and Naeun started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

“Are you coming over?” You talked to L. Joe on the phone.

‘Sure. We’ll be there.’ L. Joe replied. ‘I miss you, baby!’ He mushily said again.

You rolled your eyes at the mushy L. Joe. “Okay. I’ll see you later. Bye.” You replied as you hung up.

‘Wai-‘

“Who’s that?” Luna asked you.

You smiled. “Oh, it’s L. Joe.” You replied as you bit a bite on your sandwich.

Luna nodded. *That is the way she talks to her boyfriend? No sweetness at all?* She thought as she looked at you. “Will Teen Top come here?” She asked.

You nodded. “Yeah. They will be here in 15 minutes, I guess.” You replied as you looked at your watch.

Luna nodded. Oh, heaven is she feeling right now.

Indeed, 15 minutes later, the boys arrived.

L. Joe immediate went hugged you in the sofa. “I miss you.” He whispered to you.

Your face immediately went pink and the rest started to tease you and L. Joe about the mushiness again.

Oh, L. Joe. How could you?

You giggled as L. Joe almost died of embarrassment.

“Oh, what are you doing here?” He asked Luna.

Luna smiled. “I just wanted to hang out with Hana more, oppa.” She replied.

All eyes went on L. Joe and Luna. *OPPA?!* All of them thought.

Luna immediately got what their stares meant and wagged her hands. “No. That’s not what you think. I call L. Joe oppa because he is older than me for a few months.” She explained.

Naeun, Sungjae and Chunji raised their brows. *Nice move, Luna.* They all thought.

Naeun’s and Sungjae’s eyes met and they know what is happening.

“Luna, where did you study in High School?” Naeun asked all of a sudden.

Luna smiled. “Huh? Oh. I went to the same school as Sungjae.” She replied.

Your and L. Joe’s eyes widened. “You did?” You asked in chorus.

Luna nodded. “Well, I know Sungjae very well.” She said.

You looked at Sungjae. “Then why didn’t Sungjae tell me?” You asked.

Sungjae looked at you. “That’s not a big deal and not a very important information for you to know, noona. We are not in the same school now anyways.” He replied.

You narrowed your eyes at Sungjae. “Aish.” You said as you glared at him.

Sungjae then focused his eyes on Luna. “Yeah. You are really popular in school back then, noona.” He said with hidden meanings in his words.

Luna smiled shyly. “Thanks, Sungjae.” She said sweetly, Sungjae almost puked.

Chunji saw the whole thing and looked at Naeun and Sungjae. *There is something about Sungjae and Luna. I have to find out.* HE thought as he met eyes with Naeun.