His Girl

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

L. Joe walked to the cafeteria sighing in relief as he finally got to get rid of that weird girl. *What the hell is wrong with that clingy lady?* He asked himself as he strode off.

He spotted his friends and his girl sitting in the same table they sat earlier today. His face turned bright as he saw you laughing with his friends. *Hana, why are you so beautiful?* HE thought as he ran to you. He immediately wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek.

You looked at him weirdly. “What is wrong?” you asked.

L. Joe just shrugged and kissed your cheek once more. “I just miss you like hell, baby!” He beamed making you blush again.

*Mushy.* You and the rest of the boys thought inwardly.

L. Joe cleared his throat and played with your hair. “Have you eaten?” He asked you.

You shook your head. “Not yet. I was waiting for you, puppy.” You replied making him glare at you at what you called him. “I am not a puppy!” He whined.

“By the looks of it, you look like one.” Chunji replied as he swallowed his food. Yes, he said that with food inside his mouth.

L. Joe rolled his eyes. “Yeah. Says the pig.” He shot back making Chunji glare at him.

You chuckled and tugged L. Joe. “Come on, let’s buy! I am so hungry.” You said cutely.

L. Joe smiled and nodded. “Arasseo. Let’s go, babe.” He said as he stood up and walked to the stalls hand in hand with you.

Teen Top just shook their heads. “Things you do for love.” They chorused as they looked at you and L. Joe.

Yes, since the day you were together, L. Joe has changed as a man. He was now smiling widely. He is now looking so happy and inspired at all times. He has now become responsible. And yes, he has been a man, more than a boy or a guy. Matured, for short.

And yes, all of these are all because of you.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, how was your class?” Ricky asked curiously. He has been asking everyone about it even before L. Joe arrived.

Because his day was perfect. It was a perfect failure. He unconsciously farted in the middle of the class making the rest of the students look at him disgusted. His classmates even laughed at him loudly, including the teacher and Changjo, his friend who is also his classmate.

That was the reason why you were all laughing before L. Joe came.

L. Joe sighed and placed his chin on his palm. “It was fine because Uncle Woohyun was the professor.” He said.

Your eyes widened. “Really? Woohyun Daebu?” You asked in disbelief.

L. Joe nodded. “And guess what, the girls in my class can’t stop squealing at his every word. Damn. It was too noisy.” He complained.

You chuckled. “Girls squeal at a middle-aged man. Wow. That’s pure charisma.” She said with the pride of being Woohyun’s Niece – slash – God-daughter.

L. Joe nodded. “yeah. But that’s not all.” He said making you and the rest of the teen top to lean closer and wait for his next statement.

“There is this weird girl beside me who keeps bugging me. I don’t know why. But I am really pissed at her.” L. Joe ranted making you laugh at him.

L. Joe looked at you confusedly. “Why are you laughing?” He asked you.

You chuckled. “Maybe, that girl likes you.” You said not affected at all.

L. Joe looked at you in disbelief. “You are not even jealous about it?” He asked you in disbelief.

You shook your head. “Nope.” You said as you took a bite on your food.

L. Joe scoffed and widened his eyes. How could you not get jealous? Are you really his girlfriend? “What?!” He asked.

You blinked. “Why is there something to be jealous about?” You asked narrowing your eyes on him. “Do you find her pretty as well?” You asked again but now with a scary tone, like a challenging one.

Teen Top laughed at L. Joe.

“Hyung, you like that girl don’t you?” Changjo teased.

L. Joe glared at him. “No I don’t. Why would I even like that weird girl?!” He asked back.

You raised your brow. “Why are you so defensive? He was asking a yes or no question.” You spat, glaring at L. Joe.

L. Joe looked at you in disbelief. “Not even you babe!” He whined.

You narrowed your eyes on him. “But you are so defensive!” you shot back.

L. Joe sighed. “I don’t like her, okay. I only love you. I will only look at you. She is not even half as beautiful as you. Not even one-fourth.” He said as he wrapped his arm around you making you blush.

“Aish! Stop being mushy, Lee Byunghun!!!!” CAP scowled.

L. Joe just looked at him. “Go get your girlfriend too and you’ll know the feeling.” He said as he pecked your lips.

“OH GOSH I WILL FLIP THIS TABLE IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!” CAP hollered making L. Joe just stuck his tongue on him.

The rest of Teen Top just laughed at their frustrated leader.

“But, what is really irritating about this girl, hyung?” Niel asked.

L. Joe sighed. “She asks me a lot of things. Like my favorites and all. The thing is, we are in class and Uncle Woohyun is talking in front. Who wouldn’t get pissed by that?!” He asked hysterically.

You just shook your head and chuckled. “She likes you.” You spat. “Aigoo. Why are you so handsome?” you asked him as you stared at his face.

L. Joe grinned. “Don’t worry babe. This face will only be for you.” He said as he pinched your nose.

You chuckled and nodded. “But you can’t be rude to her as well. Maybe she just wants to know you.” You told him.

L. Joe sighed and nodded. *What “Can’t be rude”? Being rude is the only way to get that clingy girl away from me.* he thought. “Yeah. I won’t be rude to her.” He said half-heartedly. Yes, he was doing it for you.

Because you said so.

You smiled and nodded. “That’s my boy.” You said as you kissed his cheek.

Teen Top looked at you in disbelief.

“OH NO HANA YOU CAN’T BE MUSHY AS WELL!!!!!” CAP yelled at you making you laugh.

“HYUNG YOU CAN NOT JUST YELL AT MY GIRL LIKE THAT!!!!!” L. Joe hollered back, protecting you.

CAP sighed. “DAMN YOU LEE BYUNGHUN YOU HAVE BEEN POLLUTING HANA!!!! HOW COULD YOU TURN HER LIKE YOU!!!!” He spat back.

L. Joe glared at him. “AISH!!!!” He replied making Teen Top laugh at the cute scene.

 

After eating, you and L. Joe turned to go home since you don’t have afternoon classes. The rest of the boys remained for some special classes they have enrolled to.

L. Joe held you hand. “Aish. We should have just went on a date than eat with those crazy people!” He said, regretful of eating with his friends.

You chuckled and squeezed his hand. “You look cute, L. Joe.” You said sweetly.

L. Joe looked at you and a pose. “Just cute?” He asked you.

You giggled and nodded your head. “Yes. Puppies are cute.” You spat making L. Joe scoff at you, while you ran away from him.

“YAH! Kim Hana, come back here!!!!” He yelled as he ran after you. “You will be filled with my kisses if I caught you, you woman!” He continued as he chased after you.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, a pair of eyes was watching you and L. Joe run after each other.

These eyes really doesn’t like what she is witnessing.

“So that is his girl?” She asked menacingly.

She looked at you with fire in her eyes. Damn, how she wanted to crush you now. “How could L. Joe like that girl?” She asked herself in disbelief. “She is so carefree! She’s not acting like a woman!” She added she focused on your every move with a disgusted face.

“Tch. I thought L. Joe had some taste.” She spat as she eyed you from top to bottom. She rolled her eyes as she saw L. Joe kiss your cheek, and you blushed. “Damn. Count your days, girl. Lee Byunghun is mine.” She said as she looked away and walked back.