Revenge is a certified revenge

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

“L.Joe hyung, are you ready?” Ricky asked him as they – Teen Top – stepped in Luna’s party.

L.Joe nodded as he fixed himself. “Yes.” He replied as he looked around and saw some famous persons in the party as well. He smirked as he took out his phone and messaged you, who are outside the venue.

To: Baby Hanana <3

Wow. This is going to be fun. A lot of famous people are in.

 

“Hyung, there’s Luna.” Changjo whispered as he motioned at Luna who was smiling ad greeting her guests.

L. Joe nodded. “Wow. She really prepared for this huh.” He beamed as he watched Luna entertain her guests.

CAP nodded. “Well, she should. That is what she does the best.” He spoke.

L.Joe smirked. “I know right.” He replied as he saw Luna notice them and is now moving towards them with a smile that is too big to rip .

“L. Joe oppa!” She beamed as she hugged him tight.

L.Joe wanted to break away as soon as Luna touched him but no, he has to adhere to their plan.

“Wow! I am glad you all came!” Luna beamed happily at Teen Top.

Niel smiled and nodded. “Of course, we wouldn’t want to let this party go just like that.” He replied. *Because we will make this party really fun.* Teen Top added their thoughts.

Luna smiled, feeling touched. “Wow. You all are so sweet.” She said as she clung her arm around L.Joe’s. “You may all take your spots.” She said. “Mind if I take my away?” She asked.

Chunji shook his head. “Of course not. He isn’t your for nothing, right?” HE asked winking at L.Joe.

Luna nodded and smiled. “Thank you oppas!” She beamed. “Let’s go?” She asked L.Joe.

L.Joe smiled and nodded. *Just this night, L.Joe. Just this night.* He thought as he walked away with Luna.

Teen Top eyed every guest and all the celebrities in the party.

They are rather shocked that Luna had managed to invite these kinds of celebrities. They are big time!

So, is Luna that rich to have the power to invite these kinds of people?

Wow. Just wow.

Chunji eyed Wonder Girls’ Yenny who was looking as fabulous as ever. Damn, if he wasn’t on a mission tonight, he should’ve approached her. Who know when he is going to see her again?

“Hyung, look at how Luna snakes her arm around L.Joe hyung’s. It’s like she doesn’t want to let him go.” Ricky beamed.

Chunji looked at how Luna was so clingy at L.Joe. He just smiled to himself and can’t help but pity this Luna girl. She looks so pathetic clinging onto someone who definitely an obviously doesn’t like her.

Well, tonight, all her plans are going to end.

Chunji took his phone out and tried to contact the BTOB boys. They have to start moving now.

Luna smiled at all the guests as she sat on her throne. Yes, throne. There is that one respected seat in front of the audience for the celebrant right? She sat there.

The MC greeted the guests and is now telling everyone that the real party is going to start at this moment.

Teen Top looked at each other, understanding what this means.

*It’s show time.* They all thought as they set their phones and did what they have to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why aren’t they texting yet?” You whimpered in the car outside the venue with Naeun>

You two are waiting for the signal that the party is about to start. But up to this point, the only text message you got is L.Joe’s text when they arrived inside the party.

You are worrying about your brother and his friends who are going to attack from the fire exit to the AVP room where they will serve their purpose.

VIDEO PRESENT FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRL.

As a sister, you are really afraid that your brother and his friends will get caught. Hell knows how dead you both are going to be with your father and your daebus.

Naeun looked at you and tried to calm you down. “Relax. You know that girl has a lot of celebrity friends, maybe she is entertaining them.” She beamed.

You sighed hard as you leaned on the car seat. “I just wish this will be successful.” You spoke.

Naeun smiled at you. “Of course, this will be successful. Don’t underestimate Chunji’s power.” She joked making you chuckle.

Suddenly, your phones rang.

From: Sungjae

It’s starting. We are going in.

 

You and Naeun both looked at each other and smirked.

Okay. Let the games begin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, you shouldn’t be blocking the way!” Ilhoon nagged Eunkwang who was shaking in nervousness. True leader, he is.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes as he walked before all of them and led them to the fire exit where they will enter the AVP room.

Changsub was left by the door for lookout, and the rest were assigned of some places to look out for.

Sungjae looked at Minhyuk who is going to distract the person in charge in the AVP, in order for the younger to slip in and change the CDs.

Minhyuk nodded and gave him an ‘okay’ sign as he knocked at the door. “Excuse me?” He started his acting.

The person inside the room opened the door and looked at him. “Who are you?” He asked Minhyuk.

Minhyuk laughed awkwardly as he pretended to be drunk. “Is this my room?” He asked as he barged in without a word.

The operator was shocked and pulled him away from the room because he might pull cords that would affect the party.

“Aish! Why are you kids drinking shots you can’t handle?” The operator asked as he led the ‘drunk’ Minhyuk down again, leaving the room open.

Sungjae took this opportunity to barge in the room, locking it and looking for the CDs. He got guts because he knows the rest can handle the real operator now.

*Wah. This is easy.* He thought as he placed a cap as a disguise.

He peeped into what’s happening in the party now and saw Chunji looking at him. He gave him a thumb up, making the latter smile in content.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Teen Top watched as Luna’s guests started to tell stories about her. They find it boring because all of her guests just knew her after she had the transformation.

They found no substance into what they are saying because the Luna now is not the real Luna, who was bullied and stepped on. The one who is crying everyday of her life because no one was her friend. Someone, who no one ever wanted to be friends with. Someone who held every criticism in and never fought back.

Perhaps, they would appreciate that Luna more.

She was Park Sunyoung. Not this Luna.

Luna smiled widely as they described her as a sweet and beautiful girl. Now, these are the words she has been longing to hear. These are the words she has been wanting to know. Because those are the words he had never heard before.

How she hated all the people who stepped on her before. Who wouldn’t?

Of course no one would like to get stepped on and bullied because you are what? Ugly?

God only knows what ugly is. No one is supposed to judge.

Perhaps that is what she thought before. But now?

Hell no. She is going to get back at all of them. She is going to show them that she is brand new. She is not the Park Sunyoung who everyone looked down at before.

She is Luna, the beautiful one.

She was at the middle of talking when suddenly, the lights dimmed.

Well, this is the time where she would execute her plan. She is going to let everybody know that L.Joe is dating her. Hell, she wanted to make him hers. She wants him more than anything else.

Call her obsessed but that is what she feels.

No one is supposed to be obsessed about love.

Because love is always right.

At least that is what she believes.

Never did she know that someone is planning to sabotage her as well.

Sungjae looked at Chunji who gave him a sign to do it now.

He nodded and placed the CD where they had compiled Luna’s past pictures into video presentation, in the CD player.

“THE REAL LUNA”, the video said.

People looked at the video really shocked as they looked at the pictures of an ugly girl. The Luna before.

“Woah. Who is that ugly being?”

“Is that Luna?”

“Eeew. That’s gross! Is that what she looked like before?”

Luna’s eyes widened as she looked at the screen. “NO!” She screamed as she motioned the guards to stop the video. “STOP IT!” She scowled into tears.

“You think she is this beautiful sweet girl. But she was once a girl who no one ever wanted to be friends with, a girl who was bullied, a girl who was a loner and a girl who always cried her way home.”

“You think you know her? No. No one ever knew what hell she had been through all her life. She was as trashy as garbage, as black as the darkness, as dull as black and white.”

“But now? Look at her. She is beautiful, brand new, smiling. She is perfect.”

“You know what changed a lot is not her physical appearance. But the once sweet girl turned into someone desperate to take someone’s happiness away.” Then pictures of her and her whacked doings flashed.

There she was smoking, partying, drinking, kissing someone and playing pranks in public. Hell, that was her transformation.

“See how bullying could take you? The bullied turned to a bully and even doing worse than what she experienced. We wish you would change, Park Sunyoung.”

Then the video ended.

The people looked at Luna who was crying her heart out. Someone sabotaged her. Someone sabotaged her party. She feels humiliated. She feels stupid.

She feels betrayed.

But why does she feel like the video was right?

Why does she feel like something was pulled out of her?

IS the old Luna back?

Is Park Sunyoung back?