Close to Daebus

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

You were walking home hand in hand with L. Joe that day. A smile never left your face.

L. Joe looked at you and raised his brow. “Why are you smiling so widely, huh?” He asked you sweetly.

You shook your head and smiled wider as you squeezed his hand. “Don’t you like it? College life will just be like the high school days with BAP around.” You replied.

L. Joe nodded and smiled. “But it is different.” He said. “Because you are now my girl. Not just my best friend.” He added.

You nodded and blushed. Here he is again. The mushy one.

You kind of missed this side of L. Joe since you haven’t been spending so much time together these days. No important reasons at all. But you both thought that you both need to live your lives away from each other sometimes.

He noticed you blushing and chuckled. “You are so cute!” he said as he pinched your cheek.

You winced and glared at him. “Oww. That hurts you know!” You said as you as you massaged your cheeks, which you know are red now.

L. Joe chuckled and interlaced his fingers with yours again. “I miss you, Hana.” He said as he tightened his grip on your hand.

You looked at him and saw that he is serious about it. “I miss you too.” You replied as you smiled at him.

He nodded and planted a kiss on your head. “God! I haven’t kissed you for a long time!” he whined like a baby, making people look at him and you chuckle.

He pouted. “We shouldn’t have decided to live our lives away from each other, you know!” He pointed. “I won’t live my life without you.” He continued making the people around coo with his sweetness.

You blushed really red and ducked your head. “Byunghun, you don’t have to tell those words aloud.” You said as you tugged him to walk on.

He chuckled at your cute expression.

Damn. He has really fallen hard for you.

And he is falling harder with each passing day.

He knows it and he loves how it feels. Being with you just makes him complete. That is why you have become his life.

His life that goes away whenever you are not by his side.

The life he will need or else he’s dead.

Yeah, that’s pretty much what you are to him.

You both arrived at the gate of your house. He held your hand tighter.

You looked at him, questioning. “Byunghun,” You started.

L. Joe smiled at you and pulled you into a tight hug making you shocked. What is happening to him?

Why is he acting weird suddenly?

L. Joe sighed and smiled. “Are you shocked?” he asked you. You nodded. “I was just trying a new method so that you wouldn’t be bored with me.” He replied.

You chuckled and shook your head. “You should know that I will never be bored with you.” You stated.

L. Joe smiled and ruffled your hair. “You know you should mean that.” He said.

You chuckled. “Of course.” You replied as you looked at him.

L. Joe smiled and nodded. “Alright. See you tomorrow.” He said as he planted a light kiss on your lips.

You smiled and nodded. “Good night, Byunghun.” You replied.

He nodded. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” You replied as you slowly loosened your grip on his hands.

L. Joe nodded and watched you walk inside. He sighed to himself. “You don’t know what you are doing to me, Kim Hana. I have become a hopeless romantic for you.” He mumbled as he laughed alone and walked to his house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HANAAAAAAA~”

A loud shriek woke you up.

You slowly sat on your bed as you heard loud banging on your door.

“What the hell?” You mumbled as you walked to the door.

You don’t have classes this morning so you are allowed to wake up late today.

It is already 11AM and you still want to have you sleep back since you don’t have classes until 2PM.

You lazily walked to the door and opened it only to be squished into a power hug by your one and only cuddly and cozy Daebu, Lee Sungyeol.

You blinked and freed yourself away from him.

Sungyeol frowned at you. “Eyyyy! You hate me that much, baby girl?” He asked you.

You rolled your eyes and left him as you walked to the toilet to brush your teeth.

*How could he ruin my power sleep?* You screamed in your head as you closed the door.

Sungyeol came after you. “Hey, Hana!” He started. “Your dad said that I will drive you to school today.” He beamed happily.

You looked at him through the mirror and raised your brow.

Sungyeol raised his hands in defeat as he understood what you meant. “Okay okay. I volunteered to drive you to school because I have some matters with Woohyun hyung.” He explained.

You nodded and continued brushing your teeth.

He sighed and shut his eyes. “When will you become a lady, Hana?” He asked you as he watched you lazily and un-feminine-like-ly brushed your teeth.

You blinked at him.

He sighed again. “I know you have a boyfriend right now, which everyone of us, Infinite, approved. But still, you got to act a lady, Kim Hana.” He ranted. “Don’t be like your dad who acts childish almost all the time.” He added.

“You are childish, Yeollie.”

You and Sungyeol looked behind and saw L leaning there. Glaring at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and looked again at you. “Do you understand me, Hana?” He asked you.

You blinked at him and shrugged.

Sungyeol scoffed and walked out of the toilet. “I don’t know what to do with you two!” He beamed at you and L.

L chuckled. “Choding, stop acting maturely.” He said. “It doesn’t suit your voice.” He teased making Sungyeol come to him and chase after him.

You shook your head as you watched their childishness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How are you and Hana doing?” Jongup asked L. Joe. Jongup has been their close friends. Well, BAP is.

L. Joe smiled. “Better everyday.” He replied with obvious happiness in his face.

Jongup smiled as he felt so happy for them. He is sincere with what he is feeling. He had move on not long time ago.

Perhaps, if you love someone, you should set her free, right? Especially when her happiness isn’t with you. And yes, he is happy that he did that.

Well, BAP, Teen Top and Luna are seated in the cafeteria.

Luna was rather happy that L. Joe is alone now and you are not here yet.

And yes, our detective Chunji sees how elated she is. He raised his brow. “Why are you looking happy, Luna?” he asked.

Luna gulped and looked at him. “Because it’s almost the end of the day.” She said innocently.

Chunji raised his eyebrows and shrugged. “But there is still another half to come.” He retorted making Luna really uncomfortable.

Luna chuckled weakly. “But at least just half to be done.” She replied.

Chunji smiled (a teasing smile) and nodded. “Well, good point.” He said as he kept on observing her actions.

Himchan, on the other hand, is doing the same.

He noticed her being so jumpy today – the face she didn’t show yesterday when Hana was around.

Sure, she is smiling but he noticed that when she looks at Hana, her eyes are different. Her eyes looked rather menacing when she looks at Hana and L. Joe so lovey dovey together.

Himchan narrowed his eyes on her as he watched her interact with the boys (except L. Joe, he is still pissed) happily. *There is more to this girl.* He thought as he watched silently.

“I want to sit with my friends!!!!” You screamed at Sungyeol who is tugging you off to Woohyun’s office.

You had to come earlier than what you should because Sungyeol had insisted and forced you to.

He ignored your screams and continued tugging you. “You would only want to be with your boyfriend again.” He said. “Hana, sometimes, you have to give him some space too, you know.” He added as he walked to Woohyun’s office.

And yes, you had to come powerlessly.

Luna, BAP and Teen Top saw you and Sungyeol.

Luna was so shocked to see that. She knows that you are Infinite’s goddaughter but she didn’t know that you are THAT close to your daebus.

L. Joe chuckled. “She really hates that uncle.” He stated. “Well, maybe next to Uncle Sunggyu.” He cleared.

L. Joe has also been close to your daebus because he had known you and them since you were kids and Infinite had also treated L. Joe as their godson as well.

Which is why they loved it when they knew that you and L. Joe were dating. Each of them supports your love team.

Chunji looked at Luna. “What is wrong, Luna?” he asked as he noticed her shock expression.

Luna looked at him again with those confused expressions in her face. Err, not actually confused. More like shocked.

“Who is that guy with Hana just now?” She asked, pretending not to know.

Himchan and Chunji raised their brows.

“You don’t know Sungyeol of Infinite?” Zelo asked in shock.

Luna blinked at the giant baby. “Who is Infinite?”

Ricky blinked back at her. “Noona, are you sure you don’t know Infinite?” He asked.

Luna nodded, pretending of course.

Teen Top and BAP blinked at her in shock. (Except L. Joe (texting Hana), Chunji and Himchan (watching her actions) and Jongup who is bobbing his head with the music.)

“Well, Noona, I’ll tell you.” Niel volunteered.

Luna nodded. “Sure. Thanks.” She replied.

“Well, Hana noona’s dad is the visual of Infinite, the most famous people in Seoul. All 6 of Infinite – Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol and Lee Sungjong – are Hana noona’s close daebus. Ever heard their names? They are all popular in all aspects in the economy of South Korea. Well, all of Block B as well. If you know them.” Niel narrated.

Luna nodded and looked back at the place where she last saw you. “Oh, so that’s why.” She replied.

“Hana noona is really close to all her Daebus – Infinite and Block B.” Ricky beamed. “So don’t get shocked when you see her with them.” He added.

Luna nodded and gulped her water. *So she is that close with them.* She thought.