Pair of Eyes

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

You were walking down the stairs when you noticed your dad on the table reading a newspaper with his coffee already.

You were rather shock to see him back at home.

You smiled and kissed his cheek. “Good morning, Dad!” You greeted.

L looked up and smiled. “Well, good morning to you too, sweetie.” He replied as he read the newspaper again.

You sat in front of him and placed food on your plate. “Isn’t Sungjae still up?” You asked him.

L shook his head and brought down his newspaper. “I haven’t seen him. Well, maybe he is preparing for school yet. You know him. He prepares longer than girls.” He spat making you chuckle.

You nodded as you put some ham on your plate. “How have you been dad?” You asked.

L smiled. “Tired. Sometimes I wish I could just sit down at home and play PS with Sungjae the whole day.” He replied.

You smiled. “I missed you, dad!” You beamed. “But where is Mom?” You asked.

“She left for Hongkong this morning.” He replied as he pouted. “I never had to chance to be alone with her.” He sulked.

You chuckled at his childishness. “Well, that’s life.” You replied.

L looked at you with narrowed eyes. “How about you and L. Joe? Don’t you two do something funny until you graduate!” He warned.

You nodded while laughing. “We are not, Dad. We’re not like you and mom though.” You replied.

L looked at you and scoffed. “Well your mom and I are married early. That is why we were allowed to have kids early.” He shot back.

You giggled and nodded. “Arasseo. I get it.” You replied. “And yes, I don’t want to do something funny right now or in the near future.” You added.

L smiled contented. “That’s good.” He replied. “Because I don’t want to be a grandpa this early as well.” He continued.

You smiled and nodded as you ate your breakfast.

“Noona! Have you seen my phone?!” Sungjae was yelling as he was walking downstairs.

L looked at him. “You don’t have to yell though, Sungjae.” He said.

Sungjae’s eyes widened. “OMO! DAAAAD!” He said as he childishly ran towards L and hugged him.

L smiled as you rolled your eyes. *Father and Son.* You though as you chomped your food.

“I miss you, dad! Let’s play PS when I get home.” Sungjae beamed.

L nodded. “Sure. I don’t have work today.” He replied.

Sungjae smiled and pumped his fist. “That’s great! I’d have to show you my new moves!” He replied.

L chuckled. “Be sure not to eat your words later on.” He replied. “Anyway, eat now.” He said as he motioned the food.

Sungjae looked at automatically sat on his place and gulped the food down. The he looked at you. “Noona! Have you seen my phone?” He asked again.

You shook your head. “No. Where did you last use it?” You asked.

Sungjae thought for a second and ran to the living room. “There it is!” He beamed in joy. “I thought I lost it!” He replied. *Or the evidences will be gone.* He thought.

You shook your head at your brother’s childishness. “Never grew up.” You said as you placed the last tidbit of ham in your mouth.

“I’ll be going now, Dad, Jae.” You beamed as you walked out the door.

L looked at you and at Sungjae. “Why is she in a hurry?” L asked.

Sungjae shrugged. “Excited to meet Byunghun hyung I guess?” He replied.

L nodded.

Sungjae was eating his food as he contemplated on saying something to L. “Uhm, Dad…” He started.

L looked at him. “What is it?” He asked.

Sungjae breathed hard. “What if you found out that one of your friends wants to take away the most precious one to you? What would you feel?” He asked.

L raised his brow at the sudden seriousness at Sungjae’s voice. “What do you mean?” He asked.

Sungjae shrugged. “Let’s take for example, Jaehyo Daebu wanted to take Mom away from you, what would you feel?” He asked.

L looked at him seriously. “I will definitely kill Jaehyo. Even if it is illegal.” He said. “But either way, I won’t let him take your mom away from me.” He added.

“I don’t know why you are asking this to me but, Sungjae, always remember to protect the ones you love no matter what happens.” He advised.

Sungjae nodded. “I know that, Dad.” He replied. *I just hope noona does too.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is lunch time and you and the rest of the Teen Top with Luna are walking towards your table.

L. Joe was holding your hand tightly as he whispered some sweet nothings to your ear. “I love you, babe.” He whispered making you blush.

You elbowed him and he doubled over.

“Awww. Stop those lovey dovey moments you two!” CAP ordered.

L. Joe stuck his tongue out. “Why would we? We are enjoying this.” He replied.

CAP rolled his eyes as he watched you and L. Joe manifest such weird skinships in front of the whole school. “I don’t know what to do with you two.” He said frustrated as he massaged his temple.

You chuckled.

L. Joe smirked. “Try falling in love, Minsoo hyung.” He advised.

“Oh hell no way!” CAP immediately responded with a disgusting look, making the rest laugh.

Meanwhile, Chunji has been eyeing Luna the whole time. He has been watching her every move, her every expression and everything that she does.

And yes, he finds everything a mystery.

“Chunji hyung, what do you want to eat?” Changjo asked him making him shaken out of his thoughts.

Chunji looked at him and took the menu. “I’ll just have pasta.” He replied.

Changjo nodded and went on looking at the menu.

*There is something with this girl and I have to find out what it is.* Chunji thought as he watched Luna look into the menu.

Luna looked up and met eyes with Chunji. She smiled. “Is there something wrong, Chunji-ssi?” She asked.

Chunji smiled back and shook his head. “Nothing, Luna.” He said. “And drop the formality.” HE added. *I may need to be closer to investigate better.* HE thought.

Luna smiled and nodded as she continued looking at the menu.

*Just you wait, Luna.* Chunji thought as he watched her again.

Just then, loud screams came.

Teen Top, Luna and you looked at the direction where the screams are coming from.

You looked at L. Joe. “What do you think is that about?” You asked him.

L. Joe shrugged. “Those screams of fan girls. I hate it.” He complained.

You chuckled and covered his ears for him. “Better?” You asked.

L. Joe smiled and nodded. “Better.” He replied as he pecked your lips.

“Hyung, noona! It’s BAP!” Niel beamed.

You and L. Joe looked at the six handsome boys. You smiled at them. You immediately stood up and went over to them.

L. Joe was even shocked to see so excited to see them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jongup!!!!” You beamed as you hugged him tight. “Waaaah! I missed you guys!” You said.

Jongup smiled and nodded. “I missed you too, Hana.” He replied.

Yongguk pried you and Jongup away. “Stop it, you two. I don’t want a recap of what happened.” He beamed.

You and Jongup nodded and chuckled.

Just then, Zelo came to you. “Noooooona! I grew taller didn’t I?” He asked.

You nodded at the giant maknae. “You sure did!” You replied as you gestured an ‘OK’ sign.

Zelo smiled. “You looked more beautiful, Noona!” He beamed back.

You smiled and blushed. “Thank you, Junhong.” You replied.

Himchan then came into the scene. “Stop it, maknae.” He told Zelo. “You are making my baby Hana blush and I don’t like it.” He said as he wrapped his arm around you.

You smiled. “I miss you Himchan.” You told him.

Himchan pretended to melt. “Awww. I miss you too, Babe!” He replied as he motioned to kiss your cheek but Youngjae separated you two before he could ever do that to you.

“No please. L. Joe is looking.” Daehyun nodded at Teen Top.

Then the rest looked at Teen Top and started walking towards their table.

“Wow! Didn’t know you would be studying here as well.” CAP said as he shook hands with Yongguk.

Yongguk smiled. “Same here. But nice to know you study here.” He replied.

Everyone nodded.

L. Joe looked at Jongup and shook his hand. “How are you dude?” He asked.

Jongup smiled and nodded. “Fine. I was so shocked to see you here.” He replied. “Do you play baseball here?” He asked.

L. Joe shook his head. “No. Do you?” He asked.

Jongup shook his head. “Don’t want to play with seniors.” He replied.

“Neither do I.” L. Joe chuckled.

“So… who is this pretty lady right here?” Himchan asked as he eyed Luna.

Luna smiled and extended her hand. “I am Luna.” She replied sweetly.

Himchan nodded and shook her hand. Not the usual ‘kiss the back of the hand’ gesture. “Nice meeting you, Luna-ssi.” He replied.

Ricky nudged L. Joe as they watched you and Jongup talk. “Jelly jelly?” He asked, teasing.

L. Joe scoffed. “Why would I be?” He asked. “She chose me over him.” He replied confidently.

Ricky shook his head and patted his hyung’s shoulder. “Love is sweeter the second time around~” He sang.

L. Joe glared at him and elbowed him, causing Ricky to double over.

Luna looked at L. Joe, Jongup and you. She knows there is something wrong. And just then, an idea popped in her mind.

But without her knowing, a pair of eyes was watching her as well.

And just then, the owner of that pair of eyes had an idea popped in his mind.