Jealousy

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

No one knows how L. Joe is soooo pissed everytime it is practice time. It has been 5 days since he has been officially a part of the baseball team.

Five days of hell.

Five days of anger.

Five days that seemed like forever.

And this is another day.

L. Joe can do nothing but to sigh hard.

Why?

Because he sees this lunatic girl by the name of Luna waving her hands enthusiastically on him as he approached the field.

He rolled his eyes. *What does she think is she doing? She is crazy!* He thought feeling disgusted at Luna. Everything about her just creeps out the whole of L. Joe.

It is hell.

L. Joe went to the bleachers to place his things.

“Oppa!”

L. Joe’s ears perked as he heard that one irritating voice beside him. He shut his eyes to keep his cool. He can’t yell at her here. People will see.

“What?” He asked nonchalantly.

Luna smiled at him and went closer to him. He stepped back, not wanting to touch any part of Luna’s body, not even her clothing.

“How was the day?” She asked.

“Fine.” L. Joe replied. *Perfect when I didn’t see you.*

Luna smiled and moved closer. “That’s cool, oppa! Walk me home later okay?” She asked acting cute.

L. Joe almost puked. He didn’t know what to feel when he saw that disgusting aegyo of hers. Like he wished the earth would eat him up right now.

L. Joe rolled his eyes and ignored Luna’s last words as he walked towards the practicing baseball team.

Luna frowned at him but smiled as she saw him holding that baseball bat. “He looks too handsome with the baseball bat!” She beamed happily as she ran towards the cheerleading squad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure he will like us coming to watch him practice?” Ricky asked as you and Teen Top, except Chunji who is practicing right now, were walking towards the baseball field.

Actually, Chunji just joins the group every lunch. He goes to the agency every dismissal and practices there for about 4 hours a day after school. Heck it was tiring. But all of you can see that he is enjoying that life and you are happy for that.

CAP smiled. “Of course. He would love it when Hana watches him right?” He replied as he looked at you.

You smiled shyly. “Yeah right.” You said as you blushed. You don’t know why but yeah. You just blushed. Out of the blue. Without a reason.

Niel looked at you weirdly. “Noona, you are becoming a puppy like L. Joe hyung bit by bit, slowly with each passing day.” He told you with his weird look on his face still on.

You wrinkled your nose and slapped his arm as you walked ahead of him.

Niel chuckled. “Noona! Wait for me!” He called you as the rest of the boys laughed at your expression.

You looked back at Niel. “Just shut up Ahn Daniel.” You said as he walked closer to you and chuckled.

“Noona, you are so cute when you act like that.” He beamed making you look at him in disbelief.

You glared at him and elbowed his gut.

“OWWWW! That hurts!” He whined as he was holding onto his stomach.

You smiled and walked on.

All of you arrived at the baseball field in the middle of the practice of the sport and the cheers.

“OH? Luna is here?” Changjo asked in disbelief.

Ricky looked around to see Luna. “Where? I don’t see her in the bleachers though.” He said as he continued looking around.

Changjo controlled Ricky’s head and made him look at the cheering squad. “She’s a cheerleader.” He said.

Ricky’s eyes, not just him but Niel’s and CAP’s as well, widened.

“SERIOUSLY?!” They all exclaimed in unison.

You and Changjo even covered your ears due to the loudness of their combined voices.

You rolled your eyes. “Yeah. You can see her, what else?” You asked.

“But noona, Luna’s a nerd. She can’t be a cheerleader right?” Ricky asked her, still under the state of shock.

You chuckled and shook your head. “You are being judgmental, Ricky.” You told him.

CAP looked at you. “Why are you not shocked? Did you know that she is a cheerleader?” He asked you.

You looked at him and nodded. “Byunghun told me that last time. She was there when he tried out for the team.” You explained.

Teen top’s jaws dropped. “YOU KNEW?!!!” They scowled at you.

You nodded. “Why are you so loud anyways?” You asked.

They looked at you in disbelief. “Seriously? Why didn’t you tell us?” Niel was whining.

You rolled your eyes. “Because there is nothing to talk about Luna being a cheerleader.” Your eplied.

“THERE IS!” Changjo beamed.

You looked at him weirdly. “Like what?” you asked.

“Like how did Luna, the nerd, the loser, the bullied one, become one of the iest cheerleaders in the school?” Niel replied. “I mean, noona, look at her now!” He pointed at Luna. “She doesn’t look like the shy Luna when in front of us!” He beamed.

You looked at Luna.

Yes, Niel is right.

Looking at Luna right now, you can see that she is carefree and free – spirited. Like she was freed from her cage. She looks so happy talking to her friends. This is the only time where you saw her like this.

Your eyes narrowed when you saw Luna walking towards the baseball team. You followed her with your eyes. You raised your brow when you saw her talking happily to L. Joe. *What is happening?* you thought as you looked at her play all aegyo on YOUR BOYFRIEND.

You have always wanted L. Joe to be good and kind to Luna but now, when you saw her close to him to the point that she even does aegyo in front of him, you want L. Joe to throw her off. Yes. You want him to throw her off.

Guess this is the first time you’re feeling it.

Jealousy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You and Teen Top left the field after 15 minutes.

  1. It’s boring.
  2. It’s hot.
  3. You are getting irritated at Luna getting close to your boyfriend.

You can’t stand it and you felt like a minute looking at her will make you come to her and pull all her hair out of her freaking head.

Of course, I was joking.

You are not going to pull her hair. You are going to kill her.

Yes, that is what you truly felt right after. It big time. *Just let it pass, Kim Hana. You trust Byunghun right?* You thought to yourself as you dragged your feet to your room.

Your phone beeped and you read it was L. Joe.

 

From: Dwarfie Joe :*

Hello, babe. It’s break time. I wish you were here watching me. T___T

I miss you. I love you! :* See you later. ^^

 

You smiled as you read his text message. And in that instant, you felt relieved.

 

To: Dwarfie Joe :*

I miss you too! I love you. :* Can’t wait to see you later. ^^

 

Truly, this baseball thing has made you and L. Joe have your own lives apart. But at least you are happy doing things you want to do. You as a free student. L. Joe as a baseball superstar.

You smiled even more as you stared at your phone lock screen. It was you and L. Joe posing dorky faces. Hell knows how hard it was to convince him to pose dorky shots for you. And yes, you gave him 10 pecks for this picture.

It is so special. You and L. Joe.

You smiled and sighed in relief as you pushed all your worries out of your head.

Of course.

*How could he cheat on me when he chose me over his dream girl? No, Kim Hana. You are being delusional again.* You thought as you hugged your pillow tight.

 

 

 

 

=================================

This poster is made by CUTIEB1A4! It's cute right?

Tell me it's cute! hahahaha! ^^