A Weird Being

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

Chapter 3: A Weird Being

 

“See you at lunch, puppy!” You teased as you turned to go in the room. But L. Joe held your hand and made you come closer to him.

 

He looked at you with questioning eyes. “What did you just call your handsome and hot boyfriend? A puppy?!” He asked in disbelief.

 

You chuckled and nodded. “Why? Puppies are cute.” You replied innocently.

 

L. Joe narrowed his eyes on you making you sigh in defeat. “Araseo. I love you, Lee Byunghun.” You said sweetly making L. Joe smile widely. “I love you too, Baby.” He said happily.

 

You rolled your eyes and shook your head. *Mushy again.* You thought as you freed yourself from his hands. “I’ll go now. Go to your room. Don’t be late okay?” You said making him nod and smile.

 

You were about to turn to go when he pulled you again. “Hey, don’t go without this.” He said as he pecked your lips, making your eyes widen in shock.

 

You looked at L. Joe but he just smiled and turned you to your room. “Now, go. Bye, Babe! Sit beside Chunji! See you at lunch!” He said as he pushed you inside the room.

 

“Arasseo, Arasseo!” You said as you walked inside. *Aish. Weird guy.* You thought as you walked to your seat beside Chunji.

 

Chunji looked at you frowning and chuckled. “Sweet eh?” He teased you making you glare at him. He just laughed hard. “Damn, you are blushing Kim Hana!!” He beamed making you elbow him chest.

 

“OWWW!” He groaned as he massaged his sore chest. “That hurts you know!” He whined.

 

You just rolled your eyes. “You guys are really weird.” You muttered as you looked away.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, L. Joe walked leisurely to his room with all the girls making cute faces as he walked on. He knows that they are trying to get his attention and they are winning.

 

L. Joe is disgusted as hell with all those faces. They look… Ugh. Never mind.

 

L. Joe just walked faster to run away from all these weird girls. *Damn. Being handsome is so hard!* He thought conceitedly as he ran to his room.

 

He found his room after all the circles he has been going. He was lost because they changed their room from the first day. He walked to the vacant seat which is near the window, with all his girl classmates looking at him as well.

 

“Woah! I can’t get enough of his handsome face.”

 

“I know right. I am so happy that he is in our class.”

 

“I want to get to know him more!”

 

“Babo! He has a girlfriend and she is a real beauty!!!!”

 

L. Joe smiled as he heard his crazy classmates call you beautiful. *I know. She has good genes.* He thought as he waited for the professor.

 

L. Joe was looking out in the window when someone sat beside him. That person even poke his shoulder.

 

L. Joe looked at the person. “Why?” He asked nonchalantly.

 

The girl smiled and pointed at the seat. “Is this taken?” She asked sweetly.

 

“No.” L. Joe replied then he looked away again.

 

The girl just sat beside him, staring at the face that was visible in her view. *Wah. Really handsome.* She thought as she placed her chin on her palm and watched him dreamily.

 

L. Joe noticed that he was being stared at and looked at his seat mate. “Why?” He asked.

 

The girl flinched and sat straight. “Nothing, Byunghun-ssi.” She replied as she looked at her notes and read it.

 

L. Joe raised his brow and just shrugged. *Weird girl.* He thought as he continued looking away.

 

Then, Mr. Nam came. Yes, Nam. Nam Woohyun. Subject: Entrepreneurship.

 

Well, amongst the 7 guys in Infinite, Woohyun and L had the best performance when it comes to entrepreneurship. The two own two of the biggest companies in Seoul. And yes, they have a lot of experience.

 

But only Woohyun has the heart to teach. Oh well, just imagine Hana’s dad speaking in front of college students. That would kill them all.

 

L. Joe looked at Woohyun with shocked eyes. Woohyun noticed him and smiled at him, making the girls squeal. (A/N: I can’t even imagine how daring these girls would be to squeal in front of a handsome professor. I mean, how can they be so obvious?! ^-^)

 

L. Joe chuckled as the students began to spazz about this hot professor in front of their faces. *Wow. Uncle Woohyun is still charismatic, huh?* He thought as he shook his head at these girls.

 

“Good morning class!” Woohyun greeted as he flashed his heart-melting smile on the class.

 

“Good morning, Sir!!!!” The girls enthusiastically replied. It is the second day of school and this is the only day that Woohyun showed up. Hence, the shock.

 

Woohyun smiled at the warm greeting and walked to the board. “So, do I still need to introduce myself?” He asked the students making them nod eagerly. “Okay okay.” He said as he cleared his throat. “I am Nam Woohyun. Your Entrepreneur Subject professor.” He introduced making the girls squeal.

 

L. Joe just sighed and rolled his eyes.

 

“What is wrong, Byunghun-ssi?” His seatmate asked.

 

L. Joe shook his head. “Nothing, Luna-ssi.” He replied as he looked at Woohyun attentively.

 

Woohyun started his lecture with all those girls eyeing him from top to toe. But well, he was used to attentions like this. He was a kingka before. Expect the worse before.

 

Meanwhile, through out the lecture, Luna has been pestering L. Joe. She keeps asking him about stuffs that make L. Joe pissed because those stuffs are somewhat like:

  • Favorites

  • Birthday

  • Address

  • Likes and Dislikes

  • Hobbies

  • Everything included in L. Joe’s Awesome Autobiography

 

*Damn this girl is stubborn.* he thought as Luna continues to ask questions.

 

“Excuse me, Luna-ssi but we are in the middle of the discussion.” L. Joe said with authority in his voice. He hoped Luna sensed that he is mad now.

 

But no, Luna just kept on asking questions that make L. Joe’s blood boil.

 

*Damn. Why doesn’t she get it? I am getting pissed off!* He yelled in his mind. And how he wanted to yell at this girl beside him.

 

L. Joe sighed when he heard the bell rang. *At last! Thank God!* He thought as he hurriedly took his things and hurried out.

 

Damn, he is excited to see his pretty girlfriend once more. He missed you every second that you are away from him, that’s why.

 

He talked to Woohyun for a bit before walking out of the room.

 

Until…

 

 

 

 

 

“Lee Byunghun-ssi!!!”

 

L. Joe stopped and gritted his teeth as he heard that annoying voice again. He looked at her with glaring eyes. “WHAT?” He didn’t mean to be rude but this girl is taking all the patience out of him.

 

Luna smiled sweetly. “I don’t have any friends yet. You are the only person I know here.” She said.

 

L. Joe raised his brow. “So?” He asked nonchalantly. So what if he was the only person she knows? What is she trying to tell him?

 

“Can I have lunch with you?” She asked innocently.

 

L. Joe looked at her with a weird face. “No.” He said as he turned.

 

“Please?” Luna asked holding onto his arm.

 

L. Joe yanked her hands away. “No. Stop this, Luna-ssi. You are interrupting my time with my girl” He said coldly as he walked making Luna stare at his back fading away in the corridor, looking depressed.

 

 

 

 

 

==================================

So... The clingy girl is in the house!!!! Give it up for...

 

 

LUNA!!!! Yey~ :">>>>