Truly, In Love

Heart & Key: The Sequel

 

“Noona, did I hear the news right?” Sungjae beamed at you as you entered your foot on your house.

You looked at him getting really excited and all. “What did you hear?” You asked him.

He gave you a goofy grin. “You and L. Joe hyung are together again?” He asked.

You narrowed your eyes on him.

He blinked at you. “So, you are not?” He asked again as he scratched his head. “Jongup hyung said you are back together again.” He mumbled as he went back to watching TV.

You smiled at your brother. He really wants you and L. Joe to get back together. I mean, look at his excited expression. It is just priceless to see him like this and what makes you even happier is that you know that he wants you and L. Joe to get back together so that you would stop bawling in your room every single night.

You chuckled as you walked to your room to change.

Tonight, you and L. Joe will be going for a dinner.

Yes, after a long time.

You made sure you looked your best tonight. Not that you are overreacting over this “make up” dinner for you and L. Joe. You just wanted to look perfect for him tonight.

You missed him.

A lot, in fact.

And this is actually the day you have been waiting for since the day you broke up with him. You wanted to make the most out of this day.

You walked down with your best look today wowing Sungjae and your dad.

They looked at you as if you are a ghost who just passed by them.

You crossed your arms and gave them a narrowed look. “Why are you looking at me like you saw a ghost?” You pouted.

Your dad chuckled. “Nothing, baby girl. You just look really good to me.” He beamed. “What is with you?” He asked you.

You smiled. “I’m going out tonight, dad.” You replied as you took your phone and checked if L. Joe had texted you already.

Your dad’s brow raised. “With who?” He asked.

You grinned. “Someone.” You replied.

“L. Joe hyung?” Sungjae butted in.

You shrugged.

Your dad gave you a look. “So you got back together?” He asked you.

You smiled.

“What is Independent Woman again, Kim Hana?” He asked you.

You chuckled. “Sorry, dad.” You replied. “But I really missed him and a while ago, he apologized to me. He gave me a really admiring explanation making me fall in love with him again.” You reasoned.

Your dad shook his head and Sungjae acted like he was about to puke.

You rolled your eyes. Seriously, these guys are father and son. They really act alike.

Your phone beeped suddenly. You smiled. It was L. Joe.

You looked at your dad and brother. “Gotta go! Bye, Dad! Bye, Sungjae!” You beamed as you ran to the door, to the man you wished to see forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You walked out the door to see L. Joe leaning on his car. Looking fabulous as ever.

Since you two got back together earlier, you can’t help but notice how handsome L. Joe is. You know how handsome he is. But you just can’t believe that he is this handsome. It is like another feature and you just couldn’t help but notice it.

L. Joe looked at you from head to toe, half in disbelief. “Wow.” He beamed.

You gave him a look. “What?” you asked.

He smiled and walked towards you, automatically wrapping you into a tight hug. “You look very beautiful.” He whispered as he ruffled your hair. “I miss you already.” He added as he went to hold your hand.

You gave him another look. “Why are you being so mushy now again?” You asked him.

But the truth is, you actually love it when he is like this. It just makes you feel like he loves you so much and that he doesn’t want to be without you.

Security.

L. Joe’s mushiness is security for you.

L. Joe chuckled as he opened the passenger’s seat door for you. “Damn. I miss opening the car door for you, Hana.” He spoke.

You smiled. “Me too. I miss seeing you opening the car door for me.” You replied making him sigh in relief.

“Thanks.” He said as he gave you a light peck on the lips. “I love you.” He beamed.

You smiled. “I love you too.” You replied as he closed the door gently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are we eating?” You asked L. Joe as he was driving.

He glanced at you shortly as he faced the road again. “Guess where.” He beamed.

“Tch. Surprises now, really, Lee Byunghun?” You asked him as you shook your head.

L. Joe just chuckled and drove safely. “You’ll see. You have to wait.” He told you.

You looked at him, thinking of where he will take you. You saw him smiling as he drove to somewhere you don’t have an idea where to. But you felt happy.

Perhaps you missed seeing him smile this way.

Or maybe you missed everything he does.

And you were into your thinking of how much you missed him that you didn’t know that he already had pulled over some unfamiliar restaurant.

“We’re here.” He smiled at you as he helped you remove your seatbelt.

You looked around. “Where is this?” You asked.

L. Joe just chuckled. “You’ll see, Kim Hana.” He said as he led you to the restaurant.

You looked around the place and you saw no one in there. “Is this a restaurant for celebrity couples?” You asked him.

L. Joe gave you a look. “What do you mean?” He asked you.

“Because there are no people here.” You replied as you looked around the place.

L. Joe chuckled and shook his head. *You don’t really think I could rent the whole place for you and me alone, Kim Hana.* He thought as he followed you to where you want to sit.

You sat on the table near the window so you can actually see the passersby and the city lights. You sighed in relief and in happiness.

L. Joe looked at you, not failing to notice a single strand of your hair. He likes it a lot. No. He loves it a lot.

Having you with him.

Even doing nothing.

You are effortlessly driving him out of his sanity. He is definitely swept even by the way you breathe. Yes, that is how you affect him.

He sighed, contented that you are with him again right at this very moment.

You looked at him. “Why are you sighing?” You asked.

He smiled and took your hand. “Nothing. I just want you to look at me because I am jealous at the city lights. You look like you adore them so much.” He pouted.

You chuckled at his cuteness. “This is the only time that I saw them. Of course I would say that I adore them.” You replied. “But I adore you more, puppy.” You beamed making him smile at you.

He breathed. “As much as I hate to hear you call me ‘puppy’, I love how you said you adore me.” He replied as he held your hand. “God! Looking at you makes me realize how I missed you so bad.” He remarked.

“I miss you too.” You said before looking around. “Why aren’t we ordering?” You asked.

L. Joe shrugged. “Where are the waiters?” He asked as he looked around.

Just then, a man came out in his best attire. He walked to you and L. Joe. “Here is the menu, Ma’am/Sir.” He said as he handed you the menu.

You took it and looked into it. But as you opened it, a paper fell on the table.

You took it and it read.

“HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BABY!!!!! – From your handsome boyfriend”

You looked at L. Joe who was already stifling a laugh. “I was sad you didn’t remember but anyways, you are here. So, it’s fine.” He said as he handed you a bouquet of roses. “I love you, Kim Hana.” He said as he kissed your forehead.

You smiled at him teary eyed. This is one of the rarest times that you actually realize how lucky you are to have L. Joe as your man. You can never really think of a man that would be this sweet and loving for you, who is willing to set aside his pride just to have you back again.

You wiped your tears and smiled. “I love you too, baby.” You said as you leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

Truly, in love. 

 

 

 

 

 

=================================

CHECK THIS NEW L. JOE - HANA FIC OUT!

It's entitled, "L. Joe, My Secret Fiance"

It will start very soon~ ^^