A Thousand Years

Instaegram

"Wait, where did you get this again?" Tiffany asked, adjusting her seatbelt to face me. 

"I have my ways." I simply grinned, taking her hand into mine and keeping the other on the wheel. 

"Won't the others get mad for leaving them out?" She continued to worry.

"No, they have no idea we're out. They're all sleeping. Besides, they know I only like taking you out on drives." I assured her.

"Oh hehe okay, where are we going?" She giggled.

"The street from last night." I smiled.

"Why?" She asked. I could feel her staring at me. 

"Stop asking so many questions. It's hard to keep my eyes on the road." I squeezed her hand.

"Ow. Why? Taeyeon-ah, why? Am I that beautiful? Hmm?" She started to poke my arm.

"It's just hard to concentrate. Stop asking, I'm not gonna tell you anything else until we get there." I asserted. 

We drove in silence until we reached the street - the beautiful street from last night.

"Tell me now." Tiffany undid her seatbelt to step out of the car.

"No, stay here." I stopped the car and made my way to the trunk, making sure that everything was set to go.

Gosh, why am I so nervous? You can do this, Kim Taeyeon. Aja aja hwaiting!

I grabbed the bouquet of flowers along with the cake and bundle of pink balloons that I had prepared for her.

I walked over towards her side of the car, nervously approaching her from behind. 

Darling, don't be afraid.

I have loved you for a thousand years.

I'll love you for a thousand more.

My voice trembled as I walked up to her.

She looked up at me, completely shocked.

"Taeyeon-ah.." She blushed.

"Ppani-ah. This is my reply to everything you said yesterday. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm so thankful to have you in my life. I love you with all my heart, forever and always." I handed her the bouquet and slightly kissed her on the cheek.

"What's that?" She giggled, pointing up towards the sky.

I looked up to see the sky filled with pink balloons, heading higher and higher. 

Startled, I looked back down to see my hand, holding nothing but the cake. 

Aish, you babo!

"Oops.. those were for you." I nervously chuckled.

"It's okay, it's beautiful." She continued staring until the pink dots disappeared one by one, forever vanishing into the atmosphere.

"Here." I laughed at myself before handing her the cake.

"Come back in!" She whined as she took the cake and placed it in the backseat along with the bouquet.

I hurriedly walked over to my side of the car and jumped in, only to be pulled in my Tiffany into a tight embrace.

"I love you so much hehe." She smiled before pulling me in for a kiss.

"Wait." I pulled away and turned up the audio.

"How'd you know this song was my favorite?" She looked at me intently.

"I didn't. It's my favorite too." I looked back at her before taking her lips into mine. 

Her hands traveled down to my waist, pulling me in closer. If that wasn't enough, she reached further down - her hands pausing at my .

You're in a car Kim Taeyeon. Don't let her get carried away, stop her now. 

"Ppani-ah." I pulled away, startled.

"Got it!" Tiffany pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Hul.

Before I could even say anything, she quickly took a picture of the night sky and uploaded it onto my Instagram account.

"Ya!" I smacked her.

"What?!" She grinned, proudly, making my heart flutter. 

Aigoo. 

"You're beautiful, hehe." I giggled before taking her into my lips again.