Instaegram

*Vrrrr Vrrr* *Vrrrr Vrrrr* *Vrrrr*

"Yeobosayo?" I sleepily picked up my phone.

"Eung. Taeyeon, it's me. Can we meet?" Manager oppa's voice croaked.

"Right now? Are you okay? You sound tired." I whispered so as to not wake up Tiffany.

"Yeah.. I just woke up. The company called and they told me to speak to you about something.." He replied with a yawn.

"Oh, okay. Where should I meet you?" I got up to quickly get dressed.

"I'm in the lobby right now. I brought food so hurry." He replied shortly before ending the call.

I quickly threw on some sweats before stuffing my room key and phone in my pockets.

"I'll be back soon. Sleep tight." I walked over to Tiffany and kissed her forehead carefully.

I quietly walked out of our hotel room, pulling my hood up to cover myself - or at least part of my bare face.

I reached the lobby to see Manager oppa dozing off on the couch.

I creeped up from behind as quietly as I could.

1..

2...

3!

"Oppa!!!" I shook his shoulders.

"Ah!! What the heck Taeyeon." He groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"Hehe, I got you." I laughed, feeling successful in scaring him.

"How are you this rowdy in the morning..? And.. why in the world are you dressed like that? Think about your image." He scorned.

"Sorry, you told me to come fast!" I defended myself, raising my voice a bit.

"Shhh, you don't want people to notice you.. especially if you look like that." He gave me a disgusted look.

"Wow. You're so nice." I scoffed.

"Let's go." He got up and led me to a private room located in the lobby.

"So what did the company say?" I asked as I took a seat at the table in the room.

"Let's eat while we talk." He sighed, handing me a wrapped sandwich.

"Oooh, panini!" I squealed in excitement.

"You like paninis?" He asked, handing me some coffee.

"Eung." I grinned widely, reminiscing of the past - when I first tried a panini, with Tiffany of course.

"Anyways.. they're concerned about you and the other members." He sighed, as he took a bite from his sandwich.

"Wait.. why?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

"They said that you guys don't seem as close as before. And how you only seem to interact with some members. Mostly Tiffany." He emphasized the last part.

"What's wrong with that?" I looked up at him.

"There's nothing wrong with it. It's just that they've noticed fans talking about Soshibond.. and you know, stuff like that." He continued, taking another bite.

"Oh, mhm. I know what you mean. What should I do about it then?" I asked, trying not to get angry.

"Just.. show your fans that you're not just close to Tiffany. That you care about other members too?" He suggested.

"But.. I do care about everyone. I don't get why I have to show that I do." I sighed in frustration.

"Taeyeon. I'm not saying that you don't care about the others. I know you care, alot. And the company knows it too. We just want you to show it more. And that too, is a part of your job.." He reminded me, speaking with sincerity.

"Okay, okay. I'll try." I gave in to his request.

"Good. You're okay right?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm good." I replied, showing him a faint smile.

"Okay, eat up. You haven't even touched your sandwich. I thought you liked paninis." He finally relaxed a bit, laughing as he ruffled my hair.

"I will haha thank you." I smiled back.

"I have to get going to figure out your schedules, your flights, and what not. I'll see you later. Don't make this whole thing so hard on yourself okay?" He got up from the couch.

"Mhmm, don't worry. I'll see you later!" I waved as he left the room.

I remained still, sitting there in silence, thinking about the conversation we just had.

I closed my eyes as I let my thoughts battle with one another.

Have I been too close to Ppani these days? Is it becoming obvious?

But.. the fans.. they like us. They love TaeNy.

And they know that I care about each of my members.

So what's the problem? Ugh.

It's times like this when I wish I wasn't a celebrity.

I want to do whatever I want, without having people telling me what to do.

I want to love whoever I want, without being fearful of what others might think of me.

I want to -

*Vrrrrr Vrrrr*

I opened my eyes and reached for my phone in my pocket.

[1 Unread Message: Ppani ♥]

- Taeyeon-ah! Where'd you go? :((( -

- Sorry, I had a meeting with Manager oppa. Good morning :) - 

- Good morning ♥ hehe where are you? -

- Downstairs in the lobby.  -

- Should I go to you? -

- It's okay, I'll be up soon :) -

I clutched onto my phone, waiting for her reply as tears brimmed in my eyes.  I couldn't help but feel disheartened, even if Tiffany was talking to me. I needed her with me, now, but I lied. I didn't want her to see me like this.

- Taeng.. Are you okay? -

- Eung! Why do you ask? :O -

I tried to sound cheerful, even if we were just texting.

- I just have a feeling. Are you sure? -

- Yes. Don't worry about me. I'm just gonna finish eating and I'll be up :) -

- Okay. If anything's bothering you, you can just tell me you know? I am your girlfriend (; -

- Heh, I know. I love you ♥ -

- I love you too! Hurry back. I miss you already. -

- I miss you too .. -

- And I'm hungry! How dare you eat without me? >:( -

- Sorry.. Manager oppa brought it for me. I can bring you some if you want ^^ -

- What is it? (: -

- Mmm... check my Instagram :) -

Tiffany sure did know how to cheer me up.

Feeling a bit better about the whole situation, I aligned my sandwich to form a heart and uploaded a picture of it onto my account for Tiffany to see.

Her text came immediately.

- Panini? Without me? Shame on you. But.. I like the heart, you cutie (;  -

-  Hehe, I didn't notice until now but it's my first time eating a panini without Ppani :P -

- Ha ha very funny. Then, hurry back to your Ppani with the panini! Or I'm gonna go get you. -

- Okay okay! I'm on my way. See u soon ♥ -

I wrapped the sandwich back up and got up from the couch to make my way back to our hotel room.

My steps grew lighter as I reached the door.

I took out my room key and punched in the password, my heart beating fast.

Why am I feeling so nervous?

I walked in to see Tiffany standing at the entrance.

"You were waiting for me.. here?" I pointed to the floor where our shoes lay.

"Eung. Something's wrong right? Taeyeon... come here." She pulled me into a tight embrace.

"... I .." I choked on my words as I started to tear up, finding shelter in Tiffany's arms.

"It's okay. You don't have to explain right now. Just let it all out. I'm here for you." She hugged me tighter as tears rolled down my eyes.

I'm so glad I have you Tippani.