Nerdddd Want to Be Like Edna

Instaegram

"Ppani, Ppani! Hurry up and take a picture!" I exclaimed.

"Wae? HAHAHA!" She looked up, bursting into laughter.

"Hurry hurry, and stop making me laugh!" I tried hard to keep a straight face.

"You're the one who's making me laugh." She giggled, as she took a few pictures with her phone.

"Thank youu~" I kissed her cheek, sitting down next to her.

"Sorry, some of them are blurry cuz I was laughing too hard." She explained, still chuckling.

"It's okay, it looks nice." I grinned.

"Nice? You look like a nerd." Tiffany joked.

"Nerd? Who are you calling nerd? I'm trying to be like Edna." I replied, looking over the pictures.

"Edna? The one you said looked like me when I was mad yesterday? Why Edna?" She giggled.

"I want to be like you, so I want to be like Edna." I explained, before asking which picture I should upload.

"Babo. Why do you want to be like me? You're good as Taeyeon. I like you as Kim Taeyeon, not Kim Tiffany, and not Kim Edna." She laughed as she pointed to two of the pictures she liked.

"Mm... because you're perfect." I mindlessly replied as I uploaded the two pictures onto my Instagram.

"Perfect? I'm not perfect. No one's perfect." Tiffany chuckled.

"No one's perfect but you're perfect to me." I turned my attention to her.

"As you are to me. So no need to try to be like me okay?" She blushed.

"I know I know. I'm going to be like Edna, not like you. Babo." I scoffed.

"Oh, pft okay." She laughed.

"Can you two stop flirting in front of all of us?" Sunny shot us a look.

"You jealous, Soonkyu?" I joked, winking at her.

"Ew, no. It's too much having two couples in one group.." She sighed, looking over at Yuri and Jessica who were feeding each other.

"Whatchu looking at? Are you jealous?" Yuri asked.

"No! Aish." Sunny shook her head.

"Hm? Who's jealous seobang? I thought we talked about this jealousy issue last time." Jessica looked up at Yuri.

"I know. I'm sorry about that again, hehe." Yuri giggled.

"Anniya, like I said before, it was my fault too so let's just put it all behind us." Jessica assured her.

"Eung. What do you want now?" Yuri asked, looking over the tray of fruits.

"Mm.. I want this." Jessica smiled, pointing at Yuri's lips.

"Taeyeon, time to stop staring." Tiffany brought me back to my senses.

"Hehe sorry. They're cute." I blushed, embarrassed that Tiffany caught me.

"I know, they are pretty cute. But we're cuter." She smiled, taking my hand in hers.

"Tiffany Hwang and Edna Kim, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-" I sang, proudly.

"No, not Edna Kim. I don't want to kiss Edna." Tiffany frowned.

"Then?" I .

"You're really going to make me say it in front of everyone here?" She looked at me before looking around the room at the other members.

Sunny was playing on her phone. Sooyoung was laid out on the couch with Yoona and Hyoyeon, eating and talking. Seohyun was reading a book and Yuri and Jessica were too focused on each other.

"Eung, no one's paying attention anyways." I nudged her.

"Fine. I want to kiss you, Kim Taeyeon." She let out, blushing.

"What was that Tiffany?" Sunny turned her attention to us.

"Er...." Tiffany elbowed me.

"Nothing, nothing. Let's go. Manager Oppa's here." I got up, calling out to the other members.

"Okay.. I'm letting you guys go on this one, Kim Taeyeon." Sunny whispered to me before putting away her phone and walking towards the exit.

"Whew." I sighed, silently thanking Sunny for always understanding when it comes to me and Tiffany.

"You better be glad it was Sunny who caught me saying that and not our innocent maknae." Tiffany whispered as we walked side by side.

"Seriously. Hehe, sorry Tippani. I didn't think you'd get caught." I giggled.

"Do you know how embarrassed I am right now?" She pinched me.

"Oww....I'm sorryyy..." I pouted.

"If you're really sorry, make it up to me tonight." She whispered before slapping my and walking away.