Nice Weather

Instaegram

Beep beep.

"Ugh.." I groaned, waking up from my slumber.

Huh? Where am I? This isn't my room...

I looked around the room, noticing a few familiar objects from last night. 

Oh, we're still in Japan. Oops, almost forgot. 

I looked beside me to see Tiffany, still fast asleep.

"Ppani-ah.. wake up," I whispered.

"Mm..5 more minutes.." She groaned.

Hehe, so cute. 

"Come on, yeppeuni~" I whined, pulling off the best aegyo I could possibly ever do.

Ew, gross. But if it's for my Ppani, I'll do anything. 

I looked over at Tiffany to see her smiling.

Yes, it worked!

"Mm.. 2 more minutes?" She asked.

"Come on, we have to get ready before the other girls come!" I panicked.

"It's okay... they'll probably...be late anyways...they know we went on a date yesterday." She mumbled. 

"They know? What?! Why didn't you tell me? Wake up wake up!" I shook her violently until she finally lifted herself up.

"Taeyeon-ah..." She groaned, still sleepy. 

"Wait, can you explain?" I asked, worried that the other girls would get jealous for not taking them along with us.

They've known since a long time ago that Tiffany and I were dating but I know my members - they would hate us for going to Disney without them. 

"Ahhhhhhh.. they....ahhhhhh....know... we went on a date," Tiffany yawned.

"Yeah.. to Disney. What did they say? Weren't they mad for leaving them out?" I fussed.

"Why do you have so many questions? Don't worry about it." Tiffany jeered.

"I'm just curious. They're our members, our friends, our family!" I crossed my arms in front of her.

"Shh...you're making my head hurt. Can you please be quiet for a few seconds?" She looked up at me, scratching the back of her frizzled hair.

"No, I'm going to keep talking until your head explodes." I teased as I started to brush my fingers through her hair, getting all the knots out. 

"Be quiet." Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows in frustration as I continued to ask useless questions.

This is fun hehehe.

"Make me." I continued teasing, this time - making faces at her.

She pulled me in swiftly, crashing her lips against mine.

I pulled away, completely surprised by her abrupt action. 

"Nice weather heh," I chuckled as I looked out the window in embarassment.

"Ooh, Instagram it!" I heard Tiffany chirp from behind as she wrapped her arms around me.

"What?! That's so random!" I laughed. 

"No, it's not~ It's special - at least to us. You'll remember the exact moment you got punished for not being quiet!" Tiffany giggled.

"Wow fine. And it wasn't a punishment. At least, I don't think so hehe," I smirked as I took a picture of our view and uploaded it onto my account.

"Now where were we?" Tiffany tightened her embrace around me.

I turned around, took her lips back into mine, and gently pushed her against the bed.

I hope you're right about our members being late, Ppani-ah.