SUPERSHOW5 WORLDTOUR

Instaegram

"Unni, wait for me!" 

I heard Seohyun yell from behind as I quickly made my way backstage after the concert had ended.

"Where are you headed to so fast?" Seohyun caught up to me, linking her arm with mine.

"We should let them know we're here today!" I smiled, walking faster and faster.

"Oh, okay! But we have a lot of time left today, don't we?" She paused.

"I don't know about you but I have to get home as soon as possible," I yanked her arm, pulling her in with me as I opened the door to enter the waiting room.

"Woah! Who's this?!" Kyuhyun ran up to us.

"We had a really great time watching you guys' concert today! It was so fun, especially the Avengers segment!!" Seohyun grinned.

"Oh, really? Who was your favoirte? Loki right?" Kyuhyun teased, pointing at himself.

"Ummm no." Seohyun scoffed.

"Then who? You're not that close to any of our other members so I'm pretty sure you enjoyed seeing me the most." Kyuhyun nudged.

"No, what are you talking about? I'm close to all the oppas." Seohyun asserted.

"No, you're not!" Kyuhyun teased again.

"Um, maknae-ah. I'm gonna hurry and greet everyone else before I leave. I'll see you in a couple of days okay?" I briefly mentioned.

"Okay. Unni, just to make sure, we're going back to Japan on the 26th right?" Seohyun looked up at me.

"Mhm, take care until then! Bye!" I waved goodbye to both Seohyun and Kyuhyun, leaving them to banter with each other like they always do. 

"Hey guys! I had a lot of fun today! You guys are the best!" I exclaimed, surprising most, if not, all of them.

"Woah! I didn't know you were here today!" Yesung came up to me, giving me a quick side hug.

"Thanks for coming!" Ryeowook waved.

"I thought you girls were all in Japan," Siwon looked the most surprised.

"We were but we're in Korea now for a short break. We're heading back to Japan real soon." I explained.

"Oh~ I see I see. So, how was the concert? Did you enjoy it?" Siwon grinned.

"Mhm, it was the best!" I held my thumbs up.

I quickly went around, telling each member how much I loved today's concert.

I had talked to everyone, except the one member I was really close to - Kangin.

He was nowhere to be found.

I got up on the couch and looked around the room.

"A-ha!" I quickly jumped off and approached the back of a tall man dressed in yellow.

"THOR!!!" I yelled before pouncing on him.

"WOAH! How long has it been since I've seen you?!" He smiled before hugging me tightly.

"A really really really long time hehe, how have you been?" I pulled away.

"I've been good, really happy to be back on stage. You're still the same haha," He remarked.

"Really? How?" I looked up at him.

"You're still really short, and you're still tomboyish. Well I guess you've changed a bit. You were a guy before, now you're like a grown man." He joked.

"Wow! Shut up, you're still the same. Stupid babo." I jeered.

"Nice comeback." He mocked as he burst into laughter. 

"Pft. I have to go soon and you're gonna treat me like this?!" I punched his arm.

"I'm kidding haha why are you leaving so early? Let's go eat!" He grinned.

"I have plans at home." I smiled back.

"Wow okay. Well, I'm gonna go ask the others where they want to go eat. I'm starving. I'll see you around?" He turned his attention towards the members who were packing up and getting ready to leave.

"Wait! Let's take a picture together!" I took my phone out, turning on Instagram.

"Hm? What's In...sta..gram?" He pointed, looking at the icon on my phone. 

"It's an app that lets you share pictures. It's a good way to connect with the fans, especially our international ones. Look." I scrolled through my pictures, showing him some of the comments our fans have been posting.

"Oh, nice! So if you put a picture of us up on your Instagram, your fans will know that you met up with me?" He asked curiously.

"Mhm, let's take one now!" I held my phone up, posing for the picture and Kangin soon followed, looking into the camera.

"Wait!!" 

We both turned around to see Seohyun running up to us.

"I want to be in the picture too!" She gasped, fixing her hair in between breaths.

I pulled my phone farther away, trying to fit all of us into the frame.

"Ugh," I fidgeted, finding it difficult to do so.

"I'll take it for you guys." Sungmin walked up to us and took my phone, holding it up for us.

 *Click*

"Yay, thanks alot!" I patted Sungmin on the back before uploading the picture onto Instagram.

"No problem. Hyung, let's go!" Sungmin nudged Kangin, who was peeping over my shoulder as I scrolled through Instagram.

"Okay okay. I'll see you girls around! Thanks for coming, really." He patted my back before making his way out.

"Seohyun-ah, I thought you were talking with Kyuhyun. We already said our goodbyes and we're back together haha," I chuckled.

"I know, but he left because he had to do something.. and there was no one else to talk to but you." She explained.

"So Kyuhyun was right. You're not that close to the others?" I joked.

"I'm... trying haha," She giggled.

"Oh is that why you wanted to be in the picture with us?" I reasoned.

"Mhm, kind of. That's only part of the reason. I don't think Tiffany unni would like seeing a picture of you and Kangin oppa so close together.. like the old days. Remember what happened when that article came up a few years ago about you and oppa supposedly dating?" Seohyun looked at me seriously. 

"Oh.. right. But she knows that I could never think of Kangin in that way. And same goes for Kangin! He still treats me like a guy." I shrugged.

"I know, but she would still get jealous." Seohyun exclaimed, shaking her head.

"Haha that's true. Speaking of Tiffany, I need to hurry up and get home! I'm late!" I looked up at the clock, surprised to see how much time had passed by.

"Okay, I'll see you in a few days unni. Have fun, get some rest, and take good care of yourself!" Seohyun lightly hugged me.

"Eung, you too! Get home safely!" I patted her back before running off to my car.

I drove as fast as I could back to our dorm, hurrying in every way I could.

I took the stairs instead of the elevator and as I reached the door of our dorm, I called Hyoyeon instead of texting her.

"Yeah?" Hyoyeon finally picked up.

"You're at your penthouse right now, right?" I double-checked to make sure it was only going to be Tiffany and me in the dorms today.

"Mhmm! Dorm's all yours." Hyoyeon giggled.

"Okay, thanks! I'll see you when we leave for Japan!" I exclaimed.

"Eung, bye~" She laughed before hanging up.

I took a few minutes to catch my breath and fix my hair.

I slowly opened the door to see the back of Tiffany's head on the living room couch.

I quietly approached her from behind and wrapped my arms around her into a tight embrace.

"Sorry I'm late. I missed you." I kissed her cheek.

There was no reply and the room was filled with complete silence. It had never been this quiet, even after the other girls officially moved out of our dorm, leaving just Hyoyeon, me and Tiffany. 

I looked up at her, confused, only to see that she was closing her eyes and breathing softly.

You fell asleep waiting for me? Aww.. I'm so sorry Ppani-ah.

I went around to the front of the couch, kneeling in front of her.

"Darling, wake up. I'm home." I slightly squeezed her hand.

"...mm...Taeyeon-ah?" She rubbed her eyes before taking a good look at me.

"Eung, it's me. I know I'm late..I'm sorry." I looked up at her.

"It's okay. Come," She stood up, taking my hand in hers, and led me towards our kitchen.

We reached the dining table which was already set up with all kinds of food. 

"You made all this?" I asked, astonished.

"No, I ordered it hehe. I tried making it at first but I kinda failed, so I just called a catering place." She giggled, blushing in embarrassment.

"Aww, Ppani-ah, you're so sweet. Here, sit." I pulled her chair out for her, gesturing her to sit.

She took a seat and I quickly grabbed my chair, pulling it right next to her.

"Taeyeon-ah, what are you doing? You're supposed to sit across the person on a date, not next to them." Tiffany looked at me.

"I know, but I just missed you a lot. I want to be as close to you as I can." I rubbed my cheek against her shoulder, grinning like an idiot.

"Hehe, come here." She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

I closed my eyes, enjoying this moment for as long as I could.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry." Tiffany pulled away shortly. 

"Aw, I wanted to stay like that a bit longer." I complained. 

She wrapped her arms around me for another hug, but before she could pull me in, a loud growl echoed from within my stomach. 

"Uhh.. I think you're hungry, haha we can cuddle after we eat!" She giggled.

"Heh, okay." I chuckled, picking up my fork to grab some pasta.

"So how was the concert?" She remarked, marveling at the chicken she was eating.

"Good, good. Look, I finally met up with Kangin!" I pulled out my phone, showing her the Instagram picture.

 "Really? That's good to hear." She smiled.

"Whew!" I exclaimed.

"Hm? Why do you sound relieved?" She looked at me, confused.

"Oh.. um I just thought you'd get jealous seeing us together." I let out hesitantly.

"Haha no, Taeyeon-ah, I know how close you two are. I don't want us to fight like we did last time." She spoke sincerely. 

"Okay, good. You know I could never see Kangin in that way right? He's like a brother to me." I assured.

"I know! Wait, but does he still think of you as a guy like he said last time? He might've changed his opinion. He might have feelings for you.. as a girl. Why is  his arm wrapped so tightly around you but not around Seohyun? Why is Thor the best? Is Thor a nickname for him? You two have pet names for each other now?" She took my phone, opened up Instagram, and looked at the picture again. 

"No no, Thor's the character he played in their Avengers skit at the concert. And no, he called me a grown man today haha," I chuckled, dismissing the thought.

"Maybe that's his way of flirting with you." She continued.

"No! Ppani-ah, I thought you said you understood." I pouted at her.

"I do.. but the fact that he could like you, that he may possibly have feelings for you, bothers me." Tiffany sighed.

"Look, he doesn't like me. AND even if he did, I don't care. Nothing matters to me as much as you." I grabbed her hand tightly.

"Ahew, okay fine. Sorry.. I guess I am jealous." She mumbled.

"No, don't be sorry. You're cute when you're jealous." I pinched her cheek.

"Hehe that makes me feel a lot better... but..I still don't like the fact that he wrapped his arm around you." She confessed, looking into my eyes.

"Mm...do you want me to delete the picture?" I suggested.

"No no don't do that!" She shook her head.

"Then.. how should I make you feel better? Gosh, I . I was late today to our dinner date, I let Kangin wrap his arm around me, and now I don't even know how to cheer you up. I'm sorry..." I sighed.

"Taeyeon-ah, it's okay. I'm fine." She assured.

"Really?" I was worried.

"Mhm, I'm still a bit jealous but I'm good." She smiled.

I still wanted to cheer her up. It was cute seeing Tiffany jealous but I knew that deep inside, she was a lot more bothered by it than she seemed to be.

"Ppani-ah," I tapped her arm after I finished eating. 

"Hmm?" She turned around to face me.

I looked down on her plate to check that she was done before pulling her into a tight embrace.

"I love you and only you Ppani-ah. I know it's still bothering you right now, but you have no idea how much it bothers me when things like that happen to you." I hugged her even tighter.

"It bothers you?" Tiffany pulled away, confused, as I had never expressed my jealousy to her directly.

"Mhm. It bothers me so much when someone else hugs you or even shakes your hand. But you know what really helps me get rid of those feelings?" I looked into her eyes.

"I remind myself that no one else can make you blush like I do. No one else can make you flustered with just one touch, like this." I gave her a light peck on her cheek.

"Taeyeon, you're so full of yourself hahahah!" She scoffed before bursting into laughter. 

"I'm serious though. Isn't it true?" I whined.

"Eung, of course it's true." She assured. 

"See? So what I want you to do is remind yourself that you're the only one that can ever make me blush, that can ever cause butterflies in my stomach every single day. Okay?" I patted her head lightly.

"Okay...so I'm the only one that can make you flustered with just one touch right? Like this?" She got up from her seat and sat on top of me. 

She adjusted her position so that she could face me and I could already feel my blood rushing to my cheeks.

"And.. like this?" She leaned in closer, slightly brushing her lips against mine.

"...Yes.." I gasped, wanting her to kiss me already.

"How about this?" She inched closer and closer to bite my lower lip, teasing me like always. 

"....Eung...." I whimpered.

"And.......this." She let out a small giggle before crashing her lips against mine.

Finally.