Let's Go Soshi Let's Go!!

Instaegram

Hehehe.

"What are you doing?" I turned around to see Tiffany peeking over my shoulder.

"Hm? Just writing a letter." I replied, moving my phone away from her sight.

"A letter? To who??" I heard her voice rise in curiosity.

"Someone special hehe," I giggled.

"Oh... for me right?" She squealed in excitement.

"Maybe." I teased.

"Let me see, let me see!" Before I knew it, she snatched my phone out of my hands.

I looked at her, guilty.

"This isn't for me." Her smile creased into a frown.

"Heh, sorry. I was kidding. It's for our Sones." I chuckled.

"Hul..." I heard her sigh as she turned her back towards me. 

Aw, Ppani-ah. I'm sorry. I was just playing around with you... 

"...Look, I just want to confirm my account for them since they've been asking. Sorry.." I tried to explain, wrapping my arms around her. 

"I totally understand... it's okay.. " I heard her sigh again.

"I mean, aren't our Sones special?" I tapped her lightly.

"Of course they are. I.... just thought it'd be nice to get a letter from you, you know?" She turned around to face me.

You're so freaking cute when you're jealous hehe. 

"Pshh. Ppani-ah. I'll write a letter for you every day if you want me to." I kissed her lightly on her nose.

"Promise?" She asked, lifting her eyebrow.

"I promise." I assured her, tightening my embrace around her.

"Now can I have my phone back?" I asked.

"Here." She held my phone up in the air.

"Thank you, hehe." I smiled as I reached up for it.

"No, wait." She paused, snatching it away from my reach.

"Ppani-ah! Give it to meeee~" I whined.

"Mm..how about you give me something in exchange for your phone?" She chirped.

"Like what?" I asked, completely lost and confused.

"Something like this?" She pulled me closer, her lips slightly brushing against mine.

"Kiss me." She whispered.

With that, I cupped her face with my hands and took her lips into mine, pulling her body against my own. 

She pulled away with a smile, handing my phone over to me.

"Umm.. how about another exchange?" I winked.

"You ert. Here!" She giggled as she forced my hand to take the phone. 

"Fine.. how about after I finish writing this letter?" I asked, again.

"Maybe~" She teased.

"Okay!" I chirped as my hands pressed the little buttons as rapidly as possible to finish the letter for our Sones.

Hehe. Only if our fans knew what happened between us while writing this. 

I giggled at the thought and finally uploaded it onto my account, turning around to see Tiffany, waiting patiently for the "exchange."