Seohyeon. Yuri. Tiffany. Taeyeon

Instaegram

*Vrrrr Vrrrrr*

"Ugh.." I groaned as I got up from bed and unlocked my phone only to be blinded by its bright light.

[1 Unread Message: KkabYul ^^]

Eh? That's random.

I rubbed my eyes back and forth before sitting up to text her back.

- Taengoo! Are you home? -

- I'm back at the dorms, if that's what you're asking~ -

- Is Tiffany there with you? -

- Nope, I don't know where she is. She was gone when I woke up!! ㅠㅠ -

- Okay.. because Sica's gone too. -

- Oh really? They probably went shopping haha :) -

- Yup, probably. But... without us?! -

- Eh. It's not the first time this happened so I'm good. -

- I'm NOT. Can I come over? -

- Yeah, of course. Just call me when you're here! -

- Okay! See you soon! ^^ -

I got up to go take a quick shower and I couldn't let the thought leave my mind.

What am I thinking? I can't believe Ppani went shopping with Sica again without telling me. At least tell me before you go, gosh.

I tossed my phone onto my bed just as it vibrated again.

[1 Unread Message: Ppani ♥]

- Whatcha doing? (; -

Wow. The nerve she has.

- Nothing much. Yuri's coming over to keep me company :) -

I sat back on my bed and waited for her response.

3 minutes. Nothing. 5 minutes. Still no reply.

"Eh, whatever." I got up to make my way back to the shower when my phone vibrated.

- Oh, I see. Have fun!! I'm on a date with Sica :P -

AISH. This girl wants to die..

- Have fun. -

- I will~ Btw Taeyeon. Didn't you say you were gonna give me your Instagram info? -

- Mhm. I did. I logged on with your phone last night so you can access it. But it shouldn't really matter because you're on a date anyways.. -

- Oh? You don't trust me with your password? ㅠㅠ -

- Nope. -

- Hul... fine. -

- I'm kidding. I was gonna tell you today but you were already gone when I woke up.. -

- Just text it (: -

- NO! Do you know how crazy technology is these days?! Hackers hackers!!  -

- Haha okay, calm down. Let's talk when I get home? ♥ -

- And... what time are you getting home? -

- Depends how fast Sica tires out today. -

- ........ That sounds really wrong. -

- Hm? No it doesn't. Stop taking things out of context, byuntae! -

- Okay, whatever. Have fun on your date. -

- You jealous? hehe -

- Nope. -

- Really? Sica just told me she's gonna buy me icecream. She's the best!  -

- See you later. -

Frustrated, I tossed my phone back onto my bed only to hear its muffled vibration again against my bedsheets.

"Ppani-ah.. just enjoy your freaking date." I sighed as I walked over to pick up my phone.

[...........KkabYul ^^ .........]

"Oh, oops hehe." I giggled before picking up the call.

"Hello? Taeyeon?"

"Yuri-ssi! Moshi moshi? I rhymed hehe!!"

"Hahaha Taengoo I'm here!"

"WHAT. Already?!"

"Mhmm. Why? What's wrong?"

"Uhh..nothing. Come in. You still remember the password right?"

"Psh, of course!"

"Okay. I'm in my room!"

*Knock knock*

The door swung open and Yuri ran in, prancing onto my bed.

"Woah, that was fast." I looked at her amazed before ending the call.

"Ha I know." She flipped her hair proudly. "Wait, what in the world is this?"

She looked me over once, touching the hems of my pajamas before ruffling my already messy hair.

"I was gonna shower before you came.. but I got caught up with stuff." I chuckled, embarrassed.

"Wow.. Taeyeon-ah. You can't be like this anymore. You're a top star. You're Girl's Generation!" She laughed.

"Eh.. it's not like you haven't seen me like this before." I nudged her.

"That's true.. but don't ever go out like this in public haha~" She made fun of me again as she fixed my hair in place.

"Anyways, what's up with you? You seemed pretty mad a while ago and now you're all happy." I eyed her.

"Oh right. Well, first of all, I'm happy to see you! It feels like it's been forever." Her eyes widened as she spread her arms out to hug me.

"It's been less than a week." I joked, struggling to free myself from her embrace.

"HEY. I don't know if it's normal for you to miss the others during vacation since you're only thinking about Ppani, but I really miss everyone.. heck, even if it's only been a day." She scoffed, pushing me away.

"Wow. That was harsh.. and not true..." I pouted.

"Really?" She teased, raising her eyebrow at me.

"Yes, really. I do miss all of you, equally. It's a different kind of feeling though for Tippani." I sighed.

"I'm kidding. I know how much you care for each and every one of us. Gosh, Taengoo! Learn how to take a joke~" She burst into laughter obnoxiously.

"Ya Kwon Yuri!" I smacked her leg before bursting into laughter myself. 

"Hahaha whew, you always know how to make me feel better. Thanks." She patted my head lightly.

"Ya! Why are you treating me like a little kid?" I crossed my arms.

"Umm.. you kind of look like one right now." She teased, glancing at my pajamas again.

"These are cute." I retaliated.

"I know, they are really cute. That's why you look like a kid." She stuck her tongue out.

"Psh fine Yuri unni." I glared.

"Unni? Hahaha I like that." She patted my head again.

"Ahew..." I sighed, unable to win her in this argument.

"So why did you not have time to shower again?" She sat next to me.

"I was texting Tippani." I replied blankly.

"What?! Why?" She seemed concerned.

"She texted me first!!" I defended myself quickly.

"Well.. yeah. You shouldn't have replied. She's obviously trying to make you jealous." She shrugged.

"I know.. and it's working.." I grumbled.

"I thought so. What did she say?" She sighed, shaking her head.

"That Sica's buying her ice cream..." I hesitated before looking up at Yuri.

"Wow.. these two are just out to get us." She sighed again.

"I know.. and it's working really well." I shook my head at the thought of them enjoying their date.

"Taengoo. I have a plan." Yuri smirked.

"Hm? Wanna go on a date?" I smirked back.

"Mhm, let's! But first.. you need to shower." She laughed.

"I know I know haha. Wait hold on!" I picked up my phone.

"Mohae?" Yuri peeked over as I scrolled through my gallery to look for any pictures of us.

"Aha!" I found the perfect picture to upload onto my account.

"I'm gonna upload this onto Instagram." I grinned sheepishly.

"Huh? Why?" She asked excitedly.

"To make her jealous. Her phone has access to my account." I smirked.

"Ohhh, good one Taeng!" She high-fived me.

"Mmm.. what should I put as the caption?" I furrowed my eyebrows in thought.

"How about.. like an inside joke.. something between just the two of us." She suggested.

"Oh, good idea! I got one!" I smirked again before typing up my brilliant caption.

Seohyeon. Yuri. Tiffany. Taeyeon/ 폭풍간지 유리언니이시다 >_<

"Pft what is cool swag Yuri unni?" Yuri laughed hysterically after checking to see what I wrote.

"Our inside joke, Miss Cool Swag Yuri Unni." I winked, before finally pressing the upload button.

Ha, Ppani. Who's jealous now?