W Ma Pink Gangsta!

Instaegram

"How should we pose?" I asked her, causing her to grin in excitement.

"Mmm... I don't know.." She pondered, still smiling.

"Should we.....kiss?" I joked.

"If you want." She shrugged.

"What!? I was kidding haha," I chuckled nervously.

"It's up to you." She seemed determined.

"No, no. It's too early for our fans to see that. Let's try to be more subtle. Here." I held my phone up and flashed a v-sign.

Tiffany soon followed, and after many tries, we finally took a picture we both liked.

"Finally, hehe." I giggled, looking thoroughly at the picture. 

"Upload it right now! Hurry up!" Tiffany jumped up and down in her seat.

"Okay okay calm down haha what should I write?" I pursed my lips, trying to think of the perfect caption.

"With my wife." Tiffany grinned sheepishly. 

"Noooo~" I whined. 

"Fine then. With my darling." She pouted.

"Noooo.. it's too obvious!" I nudged, wrinkling my nose at her. 

"Mm....then how about with my pink gangsta?" She leaned back against her seat, threw her hands up in the air, and slightly nodded her head at me.

"Hahahhahhha what was that?!" I pushed her, laughing uncontrollably.

"Me being a gangsta." She did it again.

"Puhahahaha.. whew.. okay okay. Good one." I clapped my hands in excitement before finally uploading the picture onto my account.

Finally. A picture of just me and Ppani on Instagram, for the whole world to see.

"Taeyeon-ah. You do know that our fans have probably imagined a lot more than just us kissing right?" Tiffany interrupted my train of thought.

"Hm? What do you mean?" I looked at her, confused.

"Umm.. nothing! Never mind." She looked away.

"No, tell me! You can't do that. I'm curious now!" I grabbed her arm, turning her around to face me.

"Ugh, fine." She relented.

"The truth is... how do I say this... umm our fans.." She hesitated, taking long pauses between each word.

Ppani-ah, just say it. I already know.

"Uhh...our fans like to.. imagine.. things." She briefly glanced at me.

"Imagine things? Like what? And.. how would you even know that?" I stared at her blankly.

"Um..don't think I'm weird or anything, okay?" She looked worried.

"No, of course not. You can tell me anything." I assured her.

Ppani-ah, just tell me. I already know!!

"So one day I got really curious and I searched up fanfiction, about us. And it has some really intense things going on." She spoke rapidly, ending her confession with a long sigh, her cheeks turning red in embarrassment. 

"Ppani-ah... kekekeke," I started giggling.

"I mean, is it that weird? Doesn't everyone do that at least once? A person can get curious, right?" She started to explain, speaking faster and faster.

"Ppani-ah.. listen." I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

Tiffany must've thought I was making fun of her as she continued to explain herself, her words increasing by the second.

"I only read like one chapter of it. And.. it wasn't for me. What I mean is, it was for our fans. I wanted to see what we were like in their point of view. I had no idea it was going to have such provocative things. One thing led to another and-"

I pulled her in, crashing my lips against hers, kissing her passionately.

At that rate, the others would've overheard everything she was saying. I had to silence her somehow.

I gave one last final kiss before pulling away to look up into her eyes.

"What was that?" She whispered, looking more confused than ever.

"You were being too loud. Someone could've heard you." I hushed. 

"Oh.. oops." She blushed.

"Anyways, Ppani-ah, it's not weird. I know exactly what you're talking about." I finally got my chance to explain.

"What do you mean?" She looked surprised.

"... I read it too, once. So you're not alone." I giggled, looking away, feeling a bit embarrassed after finally letting it out.

There was no reply. It was completely silent for a couple of seconds and I couldn't take it any longer.

I turned my gaze back to meet hers only to see a slight smile forming on her face.

"Oh. So you know?" Her smile curled into a seductive smirk as her hand made its way down, resting on top of my thigh.

"Ppani-ah...not now." I let out, uneasy.

"I know." She gave my thigh a slight squeeze before retreating her hand back to its original place.

"I bet the fans would go crazy if they knew what just happened right now." I scrolled through the comments on our photo, smiling each time the word TaeNy popped up. 

"They would go even crazier...if they ever found out what I'm going to do to you once we get home." She whispered, slightly brushing her lips against my ear, sending chills down my spine.

Oh god. Stop teasing me.

I closed my eyes, tight, trying my best to resist my urges to touch her right then and there.

For your members, Kim Taeyeon. Stop yourself. 

"And.. they would go even crazier if they saw this." She wrapped her arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to her, and started to slide her hand down my neck, lower and lower, pausing right above my chest.

I let out a big sigh as I pulled her hand away, unwillingly.

Ahew, this is going to be a long ride home..