Tomorrow!! Beep >ㅅ<

Instaegram

I lay on my bed, scrolling through my gallery on my phone in boredom.

"Hm.. Ppani, what day is tomorrow?" I asked, looking over my shoulder to see her reading a book.

"Mm..April 5th." She replied mindlessly, still concentrating on her book.

"Already?!" I gasped, taking another glance towards Tiffany.

I was disappointed to see no reply. She furrowed her eyebrows as her eyes scrolled the page she was reading.

I sighed before looking through my gallery for a picture to tease my fans with.

I smiled as I thought back to the day of our MV filming for Beep Beep before uploading my photo onto my Instagram.

*Flashback*

"Wow look at all our props!" Yoona squealed in excitement.

"Pink.. pink.. everything's pink!!" Tiffany pounced on top of Yoona, jumping up and down, unable to contain her happiness.

"I am so in love with this concept." Hyoyeon scoffed before smirking and picking up one of the props.

"Yah! Go away!!" Jessica screamed as she ran around the room, trying to avoid Hyoyeon's attacks.

I sat on the floor of the studio, watching my members' crazy antics.

Yuri was running around, trying to catch Hyoyeon, who was still chasing Jessica with a gigantic pink cup.

Sooyoung picked up one of the smaller props, a pink telephone, and was pretending as if she was on the line with her favorite celebrity crush, Go Soo.

Sunny was obnoxiously talking into two telephones at the same time.

Yoona was pretending to apply the gigantic pink lipstick onto Tiffany while Seohyun patiently waited for her turn to play with the props.

I sighed and smiled to myself, grateful that I was placed in a group like this.

A group of people who know how to be professional on screen but also know how to have fun.. and lots of it.. off screen.

A group of people who are so different, yet at the same time so alike in sharing the same dreams and goals.

A group of people who I can truly be myself with.

A group of people who became my closest friends and what I consider family now.

I smiled again at the thought as I took a few pictures of myself before standing up to join the rest of my members in their fun.

*End Flashback*

I smiled as I looked over my post on Instagram.

Although the pictures came out blurry, I felt it was appropriate as it truly captured the full essense of my feelings on that day.

As I thought back to that day and how some of the girls disliked the concept but still kept a smile and enjoyed the filming anyways, I realized that....

Regardless of what happens.. regardless of what our companies may force us to do..  we can find happiness within each other.