With My Lovely SY ♥

Instaegram

"Tae.. are you okay? What's wrong?" Tiffany pulled away from our embrace after hearing my cries come to a stop.

"Manager oppa got a call from our company. He wants me to hang out more with the other members. Apparently, I'm not acting close enough to everyone but you." I sighed, wiping away my tears.

"But.. you're close to everyone. You care the most about each and every one of us. Don't cry.. it hurts to see you like this." Tiffany replied softly, before wiping my tears away with her own hands.

"That's what makes me so mad. We all care for each other and we all love each other. Why do we have to show everyone that this is true? Why does it matter what other people think?" I let out my frustration.

"Tae.. I know it's hard. But.. it's part of our job." Tiffany locked her eyes with mine.

"I know.. but it makes me so frustrated how I'm being forced to do what other people want me to do. I want to live my own life. I want to show Manager oppa, our company, our fans... our precious Sones...who I love. I want to tell the whole world how much I love you." I sighed, turning my gaze away.

"Tae... look at me. The whole world doesn't need to know about us. And one day, when they do know, you'll feel better, sure, but things will still be the same. I'll still love you and you'll still love me. That's all that matters right?" Tiffany took my hands into hers, intertwining our fingers.

"Eung.. but.. it's still hard for me to spend time away from you." I pouted, still feeling disheartened.

"It's not necessarily a bad thing. You know they say that distance makes the heart grow fonder." Tiffany tried her best to cheer me up.

"...I guess. Thank you Ppani." I pulled her in, hugging her tightly.

"Anytime. Thank you for opening up to me." Tiffany wrapped her arms tightly around my waist.

"I love you so so so much." I smiled.

"Me too. Are you feeling better now?" She pulled away, still holding me by my waist, before giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Kinda.. " I pouted, unsatisfied.

"What more do you want?" She giggled as she leaned in to kiss me lovingly on my lips.


The girls and I had arrived in Seoul and it was still early in the afternoon.

"Who's coming with me to the dorm today?" I asked, on the ride home from the airport.

"I think everyone is. We should all get some rest before our next flight to Japan." Sunny replied from beside me.

"Not me. I actually have a schedule today." Tiffany spoke up.

I turned to her and pouted.

"Miahnhae." She mouthed to me before giving my hand a tight squeeze.

"Oh yeah, you're going to some fancy fashion event right?" Yuri turned from her seat to face us.

"Mhm for DKNY. I'm really excited!" Tiffany chirped, smiling brightly.

"How come I never get invited to these kind of things? I was technically the main star in Fashion King." Yuri scoffed.

"Pfttt." Sunny burst into laughter, causing all of us to follow.

"I should've rode in the other car.. with the nicer members.." Yuri rolled her eyes at us as we continued to tease and mock her acting.

"Sooyoung and Hyoyeon aren't that nice." Jessica joked about her best friends, causing another uproar.

"We're here. I'll see you all tomorrow for the flight. Tiffany, you stay here." Manager oppa interrupted us.

"I know oppa. Bye girls. I'll see you all later!" Tiffany waved as the girls got off the car one by one.

"Bye~" I turned around to give Tiffany one last look.

"Bye! I'll be back soon." She winked and made sure that our manager wasn't looking at us before sending me a flying kiss.


*Beep beep beep* *Beep beep beep*

"Ugh..." I groaned as I got up from bed and turned off my alarm on my phone.

I was shocked to see that it was already time for our flight.

I hit snooze again... ugh.. what kind of leader am I?

"Ah!" I exclaimed, startled to see Tiffany behind me, already dressed and ready to go.

"Hurry up and get dressed Taeng. The others are already awake so no need to worry." She smiled as she handed me my clothes.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" I pouted, putting on my clothes one by one.

"I went to go wake up the others first and when I came back to wake you up, you were already awake." She shrugged.

"Ahh.. I see I see." I replied, struggling to put on my cardigan.

"Here, let me." Tiffany wrapped the cardigan around me, hugging me tightly from behind.

"Thank you, heh." I smiled, leaning back into her embrace.

"Good morning Taetae." She kissed me lightly on my neck.

"Good morning my darling. We don't have time for this.." I pouted, checking the clock once again.

"I know.. ahew. Let's go." She sighed. She pulled away and took my hand in hers as we made our way downstairs with the rest of our members.

We hurried to the airport to see many of our fans already waiting for us.

Their cameras flashed as we covered our faces, too tired from the lack of sleep we've been getting recently due to our concerts.

As soon as we boarded our plane, each and every one of us fell asleep almost immediately, too tired to function.


"Tae." Tiffany spoke up from the nightstand, her back facing me, as she applied moisturizer on her face.

"Hmm?" I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind, resting my chin on the top of her head.

"I'm going to go over to Seohyunnie's room soon. She wants to talk to me about something before tomorrow's concert." She replied, looking at me through the mirror.

"Aww.. okay. What should I do?" I thought out loud.

"Mm... call up one of our members and ask if they want to hang out. I think it'll be good. I mean, you'll be doing what our company asked you to do... and you can have fun spending quality time with someone other than me." She shrugged.

"But.. quality time is the most fun with you." I pouted.

"Hehe, you're too sweet." She tilted her head back, looking up at me.

"It's true.. But yeah, I'll call someone." I smiled.

"Mhmm, have fun tonight." Tiffany turned her gaze back to the mirror to finish applying her moisturizer.

"You too.. Can I ask one thing before you leave?" I tapped her shoulder.

"Anything for you." She got up from her seat and turned around to face me.

"Don't cheat on me with our maknae." I fixed my gaze onto hers.

"Hahaha, you cutie. I won't. I promise." She giggled as she leaned in to kiss me.

"Mm... Ppani.. can you just stay?" I lengthened the kiss, my hands grasping her waist.

"I already promised Seo though...miahnhae.." She pulled away, giving me one last final kiss.

"It's okay, I understand." I smiled as I bid her farewell.

I picked up my phone and called Sooyoung, who I knew was free to hang out tonight.

"Hello? Is this Sooyoung of Girls' Generation?" I spoke in English, mocking her accent from long time ago.

"Oh wassup Taeng?" Sooyoung replied back.

"Keke what are we doing? Both of us at English. Want to come over? Let's eat." I spoke back, this time in Korean.

"I don't know about you but I'm good at English. And food? I'm there. Yoona said she wants to come too." Sooyoung chuckled.

"Okay, I'll order food from guest service. See you soon!" I replied before hanging up.

I walked over to the nightstand and tied my hair up neatly before setting up the food that room service had prepared for us.

"What's for dinner?!"

I heard Sooyoung's voice from outside my door.

"Unnie! Open up~ we're here!"

Yoona's aegyo-filled voice soon followed.

I opened the door to see Sooyoung and Yoona dressed up fairly nicely.

"Hey.. why do you guys look so nice?" I looked over their outfits, then back to my pajamas.

"We were outside until you called." Sooyoung replied.

"Mhmm, we went to go get some food." Yoona smiled.

"And... you still want to eat?" I shot them a look.

"Yup. Where's the food?" Sooyoung barged in, taking a seat at the table.

"Oh, it looks so good! And wine too? Unnie, you're fancy keke~" Yoona winked before taking her seat across from Sooyoung.

We talked and talked for what seemed like hours as we finished up all the food and were left with a bit of wine to drink.

"Yah Taeng. What's with this random meet up though? You usually stay in your room all the time." Sooyoung asked curiously.

"I just wanted to spend more time with you guys." I smiled.

"Did you and Fany unnie fight?" Yoona pouted at me.

"No no, we're good. Do you guys not want to hang out with me?" I joked.

"No, I love it actually. Thanks Taengoo." Sooyoung patted my back.

"Me too unnie. Let's do this more often." Yoona held up her wine glass.

"Cheers!"

We giggled as we clinked our wine glasses together.

"Wait, unnie." Yoona stopped us from drinking. She fidgeted in her seat before taking out her phone.

"Can I take a picture of you guys? I just like this too much. We haven't spent time together like this in a while." She chirped, holding up her phone.

"Yoong, why don't you just join us for the picture?" Sooyoung suggested, gesturing her to come closer to us.

"I would but our fans made up this crazy theory that I'm spending the night with Yuri unnie. And.. if they see me in this picture, they might get disappointed." Yoona giggled.

"Ahew.. the things you do for our Sones." Sooyoung and I both shook our heads.

"Hehe anyways, smile~" Yoona smiled as she took a few pictures of us.

"Yoong, send it to my phone! I want to put it up on Instagram." I suggested as I took a sip of wine from my glass.

"Okay~" She replied back, giggling as she too, took her wine glass and drank all that was left of it.

I edited two of the photos she sent into a collage and uploaded it onto my account with the ambiguous caption that included both of their names - S for Sooyoung and Y for Yoona.

I smiled as I put down my phone to enjoy the rest of the night with my girls.

As much as all of this was because of our company and Manager oppa, I really did like spending time with my members.

And I'm really glad that I have not only Ppani, but also Sooyoung, Yoona... Sunny Bunny.. Sica...Yuri...Hyo.. and our maknae to help me through all this.