Dukong, I Like You

Instaegram

"Stop! It's mine!" I yelled, snatching my cupcake away from Sooyoung.

"Let me just have a bite!" She reached for it again.

"Noo, put those long arms away." I slapped her arms away, keeping my cupcake safe.

"Come on! Just one bite. It looks so good.." She continued, towering over me.

"No! You can't eat it!" I yelled, trying to dodge her attacks.

"Why? It's just a cupcake. I'll buy you one later." She reasoned, before attacking me again.

"No, it's not just a cupcake. It's my love, dukong!" I yelled again, trying to push her away from me.

"Your love?" She paused, looking at me.

"Mhm. My love, dukong. So don't touch it." I repeated, placing the cupcake down on the table.

"Alright then. I won't touch it." She shrugged as she turned around and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I curiously yelled after her.

"You'll see." She yelled back, walking further away.

"Oh well, whatever." I giggled, happy that my precious dukong cupcake was safe with me.

I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my Instagram, laughing at the comments my fans left on my last post.

"You guys are erts too, like me heh," I chuckled as I continued reading each comment.

"Taeyeon~"

I heard Sooyoung approaching.

"Hm?" I looked up to see her walk towards me, her arm wrapped tightly around Tiffany.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" I immediately glared at her.

"What? I'm just clinging on to her, like I should." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Like you should? What's that supposed to mean?" I continued, looking towards Tiffany for answers only to receive a blank stare.

"You said I can't touch your love, dukong. But you never said I can't touch Tiffany. I guess she's not as precious as dukong." Sooyoung explained, lowering her arm towards Tiffany's waist.

"Ppani! Do something!" I panicked.

"Mwo?" Tiffany shrugged her shoulders, remaining still.

"You.. can enjoy your time with your love dukong, while, I...will go enjoy my time with her." Sooyoung teased, before taking Tiffany and walking away.

"Wait! Here, you can have it. Take your lanky arm off of her and give her back." I ran up to them, offering my cupcake to Sooyoung.

"That's more like it." Sooyoung smiled, finally releasing Tiffany.

"But, wait." I placed the cupcake down on a random table and took a quick picture of it before handing it back to her.

"Mine now. Thanks kid," Sooyoung laughed, ruffling my hair before walking away.

"And this..." I s my arm around Tiffany's waist.

"Is mine now." I pulled her close.

"Nope. Not yours." She pushed me away.

"Wae?" I pouted.

"You hesitated to pick me over your dukong cupcake..." She sighed, shaking her head at me.

"No no, I chose you!" I explained.

"Then? Why did you take that extra second to take a picture of your cupcake instead of claiming me right then and there?" She stared.

"Look, I'll show you." I pulled her by the hand to sit at the table.

I unlocked my phone again and uploaded the picture of my dukong cupcake onto my Instagram with a special caption.

"Read it." I handed my phone to Tiffany.

"Dukong, I like you. Okay... and? This doesn't explain anything." Tiffany jeered.

"I like Dukong. That's it. I only like it. I was kidding when I said it was my love to Sooyoung." I explained.

"Mhmm.... and..?" She finally started to smile.

"I love you." I blushed.

"That's what I thought." She grinned, giving me a slight peck on my cheek before laying her head on my shoulder.

"I want to stay like this forever." I smiled, intertwining our fingers together.

"I know. Me too." She sighed, closing her eyes.