Hmm.. I gatta call u right now!! Photo by. Pinkmonster Tiff☆ Beepbeep

Instaegram

I chuckled lightly to myself as I answered some of my fans' comments on Instagram.

"Taeyeon-ah." Tiffany called out softly, her head still resting on my shoulder.

"Mm?" I replied mindlessly, typing out another comment to post in reply to my fans. 

"I need to tell you something." She sighed.

"What's wrong?" I put my phone down and faced her.

"The book I was reading is about ..." She hesitated.

"I know, you already told me." I smiled teasingly, earning a soft punch on my arm.

"Stop making fun of me." She giggled for second before turning serious again.

"Oww, okay. Continue." I laughed as I rubbed my arm. 

"It's actually about......between a boy and a girl." She finally let out as she glanced at my eyes shortly before avoiding my gaze.

"So? Why are you telling me this?" I asked, slightly irritated and confused by her sudden confession.

"I just thought you should know. I'd rather tell you now than you finding out for yourself and misunderstanding." She explained calmly.

"Misunderstanding what? What are you trying to say?" I glared at her, causing her to flinch.

"Nothing. It's just... I don't want you to think that this is all about.." She paused.

I stayed still, waiting for an answer.

"... him. I know how angry you get whenever I bring him up but I just want to get things clear before we have another misunderstanding." She continued, meeting my gaze.

"Him? Seriously Ppani? If you know that I'm going to get angry, why do you have to bring him up? I wasn't even thinking that it would have anything to do with him. So what are you trying to tell me? That you had with him when you guys were going out back then and now you miss doing it with a guy?!" I raised my voice, letting my anger get to me.

"No no Taeyeon-ah. Calm down. Listen, hear me out please." Tiffany held onto my shoulders, keeping me in place.

"I'm listening." I replied shortly.

"Tae.. you already know the whole story.. I don't know why I have to remind you but I will. I did have with him, but it was only once." She paused when I flinched.

I fidgeted a bit before trying my best to calm my anger, thinking back to a few years ago, when she first told me about their relationship and how it had progressed pretty fast.

"And it wasn't great. It doesn't even compare to how I feel when I'm with you." She continued.

"I regret it, I really do. I should have figured out my feelings for you sooner and not make you go through all this pain. I should've known better. There I was, a few years back, telling you every single thing I did with him, without a single clue that I was hurting you in the process. I completely understand why you're angry and I'm sorry for being the cause of it all. But.. you have to know that he's not at fault here. It's my fault, okay? So please, stop being angry with him. You guys were still .. at least.. friends until I came in the picture. You know, he still wants to be friends with you. Remember what I told you? When I broke it off with him, he said he already knew why and that I didn't have to worry because he was going to keep it a secret. He cares for you as much as he cared for me. He's a really nice guy and I'm sorry for ruining what you two had as friends. It's all my fault. I'm sorry for ruining everything." She sighed.

Her words hit my heart. I knew they were all true.

I knew it wasn't his fault at all. But it wasn't Tiffany's either.

I should've confessed sooner. I should be taking all the blame.

"It's not your fault Ppani-ah. It's mine. I should've told you sooner about my true feelings for you. If only I hadn't been such a coward, I would've been able to prevent all this. I'm sure he was hurt too.. and that's not your fault. It's mine. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize that.. I'm the one at fault. I'm sorry for being angry all this time. And I'm more sorry for getting angry at you. But next time, please don't assume that I'm going to misunderstand everything you do." I looked up at her, a bit hurt.

"Eung. I'm sorry for assuming.. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry too." She teared a bit before pulling me into a hug.

We hugged each other tightly in silence, happy that we were together.

"Taeyeon?" She whispered softly.

"Mm?" I replied, closing my eyes as I found peace within our embrace.

"The book.. I can stop reading it if you want." She replied, snuzzling closer.

"Gwenchanah. There's alot to learn from it." I smiled, before pulling away.

I kissed her forehead lightly before heading out the door, leaving her in confusion.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a taxi, pulling my hood over my head before asking the man politely in broken Japanese to take me to the closest mall.

I quickly paid for my fare and got off the cab, thankful that he didn't recognize who I was. 

I entered one of the shops and headed towards the Men's section, ignoring Tiffany's constant calls.

I picked up a silk necktie, thinking back to what I saw on the cover page of Tiffany's book before I put it down on the nightstand.

*Vrrrr Vrrr*

I unlocked my phone to see a message from Tiffany.

- Stop ignoring my calls. Or else.. -

- Or else what? :) -

- You're dead Kim Taeyeon. -

I smiled before putting away my phone to pay for my purchase.

*Vrrrr Vrrr*

- Check your Instagram. -

Startled and feeling a bit threatened by her message, I quickly checked my Instagram account to see that she had posted a picture of me from our MV filming.

I read the caption and chuckled at her cute way of revenge.

Ppani, you babo. Our Sones are just going to think that you're mentioning lyrics. I'm still not going to pick up your phone call.

I grabbed another taxi and made my way back to our hotel, running up the stairs as fast as I could to my room.

I opened the door, surprised to see Tiffany dressed, ready to head out.

"Why are you dressed?" I pouted as I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"I was going to go find you but you're back." She smiled in relief before glaring at me.

"Why don't you pick up your phone?" Her eyes turned fierce.

"Miahn." I giggled.

"That's it? Wow fine." She scoffed before changing back into her pajamas and taking her book from the nightstand.

"Ppani.. what's that a picture of?" I took a seat next to her on the bed, hiding what I had just bought in my hands.

"I think it's a necktie, not sure. Wait, why am I even talking to you?" She glared at me again before turning her attention back to the book.

"Like this one?" I smirked as I wrapped the necktie around her neck gently.

"....You went out to buy this?!" She laughed, putting down the book.

"Eung. I saw it and it gave me an idea." I giggled, tugging on it to pull her closer.

"Like what?" She smiled widely after failing to pull away. 

I tugged harder, bringing her face within close proximity of mine.

"Tae..." She breathed as we were now inches apart.

"I told you. There's alot to learn from this book. Mmm... Peeptee shaades ub.. Taeyeon." I grinned before closing the distance between us.


A.N.

Hey everyone! I wanted to surprise you guys with 3 updates for Thanksgiving!

Hope you enjoyed them. Thank you guys for reading, thank you guys for subscribing, and thank you so much for commenting.

I really appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you so much!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving :)

P.S. The guy that Tiffany and Taeyeon are arguing about is left un-named so you guys can imagine it as whoever you want it to be ~